The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Season 2

Release info

The Good Doctor S02E02 720p HDTV x264-AVS 简体&英文
A Commentary by RavanPM
Simplified Chinese

Tags

HDTV
hdtv
x264
720p
720
HD
Published on: 2018-10-02
Downloads: 52
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

原创翻译 双语字幕

翻 译 Lynn_宁 arcadiachi

翻 译 Freddie迷妹团 苏葵

翻 译 viniiii 莫看以后

校 对 Z小花儿

时间轴 海默迷妹念 海默迷姐查

后 期 斯人

总 监 夕橙

an8\b0\pos(183,215)\fad(500,500)\fn方正黑体_GBK\fs42\c&HFFFFFF&\3c&HBDC0BD&\2c&HFFFFFF&\4c&HBBBEBB&良 医

an8\b0\pos(237,125)\fad(500,500)\fn方正黑体_GBK\fs22\c&HFFFFFF&\3c&HBDC0BD&\2c&HFFFFFF&\4c&HBBBEBB&第二季 第二集

我去上班了 肖恩

你来早了 睡眠不好吗 You're here early. Trouble sleeping?

不是 就是想赶紧从公寓出来上班 No. Just wanted to get out of my apartment and to work.

你工作已经很累了 回家去吧 We work you plenty hard enough. Go home.

确保休息好也是工作的一部分 Making sure you're rested is also part of the job.

我明白 I understand.

对于不觉得自己生病 What should I tell a patient

但我认为他们得了胰腺癌的病人 if they don't think they're sick

我应该怎么和他们说 but I think they have pancreatic cancer?

你觉得我们有一位病人得了胰腺癌吗 You think one of our patients has pancreatic cancer?

十七 Seventeen.

他十分钟内打了十七次嗝 He's burped 17 times in 10 minutes.

这是胰腺癌的常见症状 It's a frequent symptom of pancreatic cancer.

肖恩 就是胃酸倒流而已 Shaun, it's acid reflux.

他还有黄疸 He's also jaundiced.

不 他没有 No, he isn't.

保罗的皮肤颜色绝对和六个月前不一样 Paul's skin is definitely not the same color it was six months ago.

-保罗 -他跟我提起他女儿时 - Paul? - I looked at his mouth

我看见了他嘴里的情况 when he was telling me about his daughter.

-她... -跟我走 - She just... - Walk with me.

什么都别说 Say nothing.

肖恩 Hey, Shaun.

做中心静脉置管 全面代谢生化检验 Do a CVC, CMP,

淀粉酶 脂肪酶检测 肿瘤标志物检测 amylase, lipase, CA-19 levels,

还有腹腔CT 骨盆胰腺检查 and CT abdomen, pelvis pancreatic protocol,

不要告诉他为什么 and do not tell him why.

你想让我撒谎 You want me to lie?

我不想让你说实话 I don't want you to tell the truth.

如果有变色 也是很轻微的 The discoloration, if there is any, is very minor.

我不想让你害他虚惊一场 I don't want you scaring the crap out of the man over nothing.

很好 我一直在练习撒谎 Excellent. I've been practicing lying.

我刚刚就撒谎了 I lied to you before

我说就是想赶紧从公寓出来上班是骗人的 when I said I just wanted to get out of my apartment and to work.

带上克莱尔 Take Claire.

你好 我是利姆医生 Hello. I'm Dr. Lim.

我能帮到你什么呢... How can I help you today...

亚莎 Asha?

我想做整形手术 I want plastic surgery.

亲爱的 这里是急诊 Sweetheart, this is the Emergency Room.

如果你想 我可以帮你预约... If you want, I can make an appointment for you...

你会做阴道修复手术 对吗 Well, you do vaginal rejuvenation, right?

会... Yes...

给更老更虚荣的女人做过 On much older, much vainer women,

通常都生过很多孩子了 generally after having many children.

我不知道男孩们怎么说你... I don't know what the boys have told you...

给我做检查 Examine me.

求你了 Please.

请脱下你的内裤 Please take off your underwear.

你遇到什么意外了吗 Were you in an accident?

没有 No.

你能帮我吗 Can you help me?

-是你父亲干的吗 -不是 - Did your father do this to you? - No.

-拜托... -是你母亲... - Please just... - Did your mother...

我得知道是谁干的 I need to know who did this to you.

不 不需要知道 是谁干的不重要... No, you don't! It doesn't matter who...

在我两岁的时候... When I was 2 years old...

我被绑起来 做了割礼 I was... tied down, and I was circumcised.

求你了 Please.

我丑死了 I'm hideous.

你能帮我吗 Will you help me?

能 Yes.

你们为什么要诊断我是不是胃酸倒流 Why do you need to confirm a diagnosis of acid reflux?

因为我们是医生 这就是我们的工作 Because we're doctors. It's what we do.

只想确保万无一失 We just like to be sure of everything.

有很小的可能性... There are a few remote possibilities...

我来 I've got this!

你知道医院员工手册 Are you familiar with the hospital employee manual

第十七节 第三小节 第三条的内容吗 section 17, subsection C, triple I?

-不知道 -很好 - No. - Good.

-很好 -是的 - Good? - Yes.

那条要求 It requires that

所有的员工都要 all employees shall be subject to,

原话是 and I quote,

「做任何有必要的检测来确认诊断 "Any and all possible necessary tests

「做任何有必要的检测来确认诊断 to confirm any and all diagnoses,

无论检测有多普通 费用就将由 no matter how mundane, the cost of which tests

医院全部承担」 引用完毕 shall be borne by the hospital," end quote.

董事会想确保 The Board wants to make sure

万一有病人得了传染性疾病 that no one is exposed to patients

不能让任何人接触到 if there is any chance that they have

有传染病的病人 any communicable condition.

我上个星期感冒了 I had the flu last week.

那时候怎么没人给我检查 Why didn't anybody do anything for me then?

-是医院的新政策 -你可能得了胰腺癌 - It's a new policy. - You might have pancreatic cancer.

什么 What?

他说什么 What'd he say?

女性割礼 Female genital mutilation

是一种割掉部分或者全部 is the ritual cutting or removal of some, or all,

女性外生殖器的宗教仪式 of the external female genitalia.

全世界有超过两亿受害者 Over 200 million victims worldwide.

在很多非洲和亚洲国家 It is almost universally practiced

是非常普遍的现象 in a number of African and Asian countries.

她出生在哪 Where was she born?

威斯康星州 Wisconsin.

在这也比你想象的普遍得多 Yeah, it's way more common here than you think.

-她信什么教 -我没问 - What religion is she? - I didn't ask.

这和宗教无关 This isn't about religion.

合法的宗教组织不会允许这种做法的 No legit religious organization endorses this stuff.

明天一早就给她做阴唇整形 We're gonna do the labiaplasty first thing in the morning.

阴部的神经损伤和她的精神损伤 The damage done to her nerves is not going to get undone,

都是不可逆的 nor is the psych damage,

但至少她能看起来像其他女孩一样 but at least she'll look like other girls.

我们应该能在晚上6点前让她出院 We should be able to have her out of here by 6:00 in the evening.

门诊吗 为什么这么急 Outpatient? Why the hurry?

这样她妈就会认为她去上学了 So her mother will simply think she's in school,

放学后和朋友一起学习去了 then out studying with her friends.

她爱她的父母 不想告诉他们 She loves her parents and doesn't want to tell them

她无法忍受他们的这种文化传统 that she's rejecting one of their cultural traditions.

瞒不了他们多久的 They won't stay in the dark for long,

我们在法律上有义务上报 since we're legally obligated to report them.

那种「文化传统」同时符合虐待的定义 That "Cultural tradition" also fits the definition of abuse.

找他们签手术同意书时 And they'll also find out when we ask

他们就会知道了 for their permission to do this surgery.

她是未成年人 She's a minor.

她的身份证上写着十八了 Her ID says she's 18.

对 但她的身份证是假的 Yes, her fake ID says she's 18.

她的身份证号以「H」开头 Her number starts with an "H,"

也就是说她是五十年代出生的 Which means she was born in the '50s.

还有照片背景是绿色而不是蓝色 Also, the photo background is green instead of blue.

其他六个细节也能证明是假的 Also six other things.

如果能拿到法院指令 手术就是合法的 Maybe we can get Legal to get a court order...

如果我相信这个证件是真的 If I believe that ID is real,

那我就有权只征询本人意见 then I am entitled to perform this surgery

进而实施手术 without seeking consent of anyone other than the patient.

并且法律要求我在三十六小时内 And, as legally required within 36 hours,

根据证件上的名字和地址 I will report the evidence of abuse

上报家挺虐待相关证据 under the name and address listed on that ID.

如果在调查开始之前 If the investigation of that report

女孩就不见了 doesn't begin until the girl is long gone

而且因为用的假名导致无处查证 and happens to lead nowhere because the name wasn't real,

那也不是我的责任 that's no fault of mine.

你确定要用自己的行医执照做赌注吗 Are you sure you want to risk your medical license

只为保护一个施虐的母亲 to protect an abusive mother?

如果我们按章办事 If we do this by the book,

我们永远不会再见到她 谁都帮不到 we never see that girl again and no one gets help.

如果我们按章办事 也许警察会把她父母关起来 If we do this by the book, maybe the cops lock the parents up.

我们曝光这事 她的整个社群都会害怕 We shine a light on this thing, her community gets scared,

或许就不会有需要我们帮忙的女孩了 and maybe the next girl doesn't need our help.

也有可能女孩说的 Or maybe the testimony of the girl

她两岁时的遭遇 about what happened to her when she was 2

根本帮不到警察 doesn't help the cops at all.

有可能她会被父母带回家 Maybe the parents just take their daughter home,

下一个女孩有可能 and maybe we scare the next girl

会害怕到不敢求助 into not even asking for help.

明天早上七点 I'm doing the surgery to this girl

我要对叫这个名字的女孩进行手术 under this name tomorrow morning at 7:00 A.M.

我不敢相信人们会撒谎 I can't believe people ever lie.

有太多可能被问及的问题了 There are so many questions people might ask you,

但如果你说真话 but if you tell the truth,

你早就知道答案了 you already know the answers.

但这是不对的 And, also, it's wrong.

但有时候 But sometimes,

不该说出全部的事实吗 you shouldn't tell the whole truth?

是的 当然不能 No. Of course not.

因为说实话让你有尊严 Because that lets you be honorable

而且代表你是个好人 and tell the truth and be a good person,

但同时 but at the same time,

你又可以完全骗到对方 you get to completely deceive the person.

-不 我不认为 -莉亚回来了 - No, I don't think that... - Lea came back.

肖恩 太棒了 Shaun, that's great.

在找到住处前她都和我住一起 She's staying with me until she finds her own place.

你肯定很兴奋 You must be so excited.

是的 Yes.

你不开心吗 You're not excited?

我说「是的」 I said, "Yes."

保罗只有一年可活了 Paul has one year to live.

他患有胰腺癌 He has pancreatic cancer.

第三阶段 Stage III.

无病灶转移 但局部有淋巴结 There are no metastatic lesions, but there are local nodes involved.

肠系膜上动脉部分包裹 And there's partial encasement of the superior mesenteric artery.

所以我们现在已不能实施局部切除术 That puts it past the point where we can cure with local resection.

我们可以实施惠普尔手术 We could do Whipple surgery.

不建议给第三阶段的胰腺癌患者做那手术 That's not advised for stage III pancreatic cancer.

并不是 第四阶段的患者不合适 Not quite. It's not advised for stage IV.

第三阶段的患者 要酌情商议 For stage III, it's discretionary.

那我的决定是 In my discretion,

一年不太舒服的日子 he's better off with 12 semi-comfortable months,

也好过冒险明天死在手术台上 rather than running the risk of dying on the table tomorrow.

如果他没死 那他就还能活很多年 If he doesn't die on the table, he could have many years.

我们说了都不算 It isn't our call to make.

我去和保罗谈谈 告知他手术风险 I'll talk to Paul, advise him of the parameters,

让他自己决定 let him make his own decision.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for The Good Doctor

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left