The first 200 lines.
【即興臥底】
雙語:padding
製作:padding
特效:padding
分享:padding
有人開槍,重複,有人開槍!
Repeat, we've got shots fired!
請求支援,有人開槍!
Requesting backup.We had shots fired.
天啊,好像有人搶了 阿爾巴尼亞幫的貨,出發!
Jesus Christ. I think someone's just jumped the Albanians. Go.
增援在哪裡?
Where is my backup?
不!
Oh! No, no, no, no, no!
你們也知道的
Well, you know how it is.
汗流浹背,我就喜歡那樣
That swag, just how I like it.
然後我說:“所以是我 還是那群白痴做空了那支股票?”
And I said, "Well, who?Me, or the mugs who shorted the stock?"
你這哪是做空,你是腦袋空空
It's like please take stock of how shit you are.
或者說...
Or like, uh...
stock, stoc--stock up
做空...
趁工“作空”檔...
on, um, knowledge about the situation?
多多學習...
了解情勢
不要犯錯
Just don't make mistakes.
等等,他們詢問當沖時 你是怎麼回答的?
So, hang on, what did you do when they asked about day trading?
我說:“死一邊去!”
Oh. I said, "Oh, hmm, fuck off."
阿休,你更新伺服器了嗎?
Hugh. Did you update that server?
Oh. Hmm... fuck off?
死一邊去!
我那句“死一邊去”沒有惡意
I mean, it wasn't sort of fuck off in a sort of nasty way,
只是在開玩笑
just sort of fuck off joking.
我是不太懂笑點在哪裡
Well, I can't say I quite get the "joke" myself,
這不是我們第一次 討論你的人際交流能力了
and this isn't the first time we've had to talk about your "soft skills."
阿休,做好你的本分
Look, Hugh. Keep in your lane, hmm?
把無線網路維護好 別試著融入大家了
Stay on top of the Wi-Fi and stop trying to be part of the team.
你的網路有問題嗎?
Is your Wi-Fi okay?
沒問題 好
It's fine.Okay.
你的名字 馬龍史威夫特
State your name.Marlon Swift.
你看過劇本了嗎?
You had a chance to see the script?
我能稍微脫稿演出嗎?
Would it be okay if I went a bit off-piste?
我一直覺得即興表演 能幫助我挖掘角色的靈魂
I always find improv helps me find the truth of a character.
好啊,沒問題
Uh, yeah. Sure.
這不是難
It's not hard...it's impossible, Jennifer.
而是不可能,珍妮佛
受困於一個無法如你所願的身體中
Impossible to be in a body that won't give you what you want.
不
No. Don't, Jennifer. Please.
別這樣,珍妮佛
我求你了
你不要給我哭
Don't you dare cry.
你不要這樣,小珍
Don't you do that, Jen.
這不是你的錯 我很渴望你,但我的身體...
This isn't about you.I want you so much, but my body
抱歉,馬龍 我們試試看...照劇本來吧
Sorry, I think--Marlon?Maybe just one on... script?
保持堅挺並非難事
It's not hard... to stay hard
“一飛沖天”助你重振雄風
with "Rocket Power For Men."
我受夠了,泰瑞,我要像樣的工作
I can't do this anymore, Terry.I want proper work.
是喔?披薩騎士 我讀了三年的戲劇學校
Says the Pizza Knight.I didn't spend three years of drama school
不是為了賣冷凍食品 天啊
to end up selling frozen dinners.Fuck sake.
不要接廣告了 我要演認真、硬派的角色
No more ads. Acting.Authentic, gritty characters.
我想探究人類的存在處境
I wanna plumb the depths of the human condition.
這我們討論過了
We've been down this road before.
結果都是一樣的
Feedback's always the same, they don't buy you as the intense guy who's seen horrors.
他們不覺得你是個飽經滄桑的硬漢
我是演員,我演什麼都行
I'm an actor, I can be anything.
你來自科茲窩,你不是艾爾帕西諾
You're from The Cotswolds,you're not Al Pacino.
聽我說,我今早剛接到了 更適合你的工作
Look, I've got something that's much more your wheelhouse: fresh in this morning,
在倫敦西區
West End venue.West End. Okay.
倫敦西區,好啊
這個角色是一名精靈信使
Character is an elven messenger
負責帶小孩去夢想中的玩具店
who directs kids to the toy store of their dreams.
是舉牌子的工作?
Is this standing about with a sign?In the West End.
但是在倫敦西區
我覺得你能發揮所長
I really think you can bring something to this.
唯一的顧慮是 他們要找長期合作一整季的人
Only thing is, they need someone to commit for the whole season.
我能借廁所嗎?
Can I use your toilet?Sorry.
抱歉,必須消費才能使用
Toilets are only for paying customers.
拜託了,我很急
Please. I'm desperate.I'm afraid it's a strict rule.
這是本店規定,你必須消費
You'll have to get something.
好啦
Oh, fine, fine.
Uh, just do me a Celtic symbol.But be quick.
給我個凱爾特圖騰吧
動作快一點
很好,發展得很棒
Nice! Great escalation.
大家看,這很有趣 因為他們不刻意搞笑
See that was funny because they weren't trying to be funny.
只是融入角色,順勢發展
They just committed to their characters and rolled with it.
好,小翠跟戴夫,換你們了
Um, yup. Trish and Dave, you're up.Oh.
好,情境是“顧客服務”
Okay, okay. Scene title:"Customer Service."
請問有什麼需要,先生?
How can I help you, sir?
我起疹子了
I've got a rash.
你真是走運,我碰巧是醫生
不是,你是水管工
水管工...
A plum--No.
不是,我是醫生
No, I'm a doctor. I do doctoring Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
我會醫人...好
戴夫
Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.
如果她說她是醫生 她就是醫生,好嗎?
If she says she's a doctor,she's a doctor. Right?
“對,而且...”
"Yes, and"? "Yes, and" always "yes, and," and then build on it.
記住這口訣,然後順著發展
一定要接住你的搭檔
Never hang your partner out to dry.
即興的重點,就是專注在當下
See, improv is all about being in the moment,
即便當下的情境很荒唐
even if the moment is completely insane.
因為在那個舞台上
Because when you're on that stage,there are no mistakes...
沒有所謂的錯誤
只有發展的可能性
Only opportunity.
對不起,我很抱歉
Sorry, I'm so sorry.
沒關係的,你是來上課的嗎?
No, it's okay. Are you here for class?Oh, that's great.
太好了,你跟馬龍一組吧
Let's get you to jump in with Marlon.
馬龍
Marlon?
我在做角色功課 他或許是個戰爭老兵
I'm just working on my character.Maybe a war veteran.
我還沒告訴你情境呢,馬龍
Yeah, you don't know what the scene is yet, Marlon. Come on.
來吧 現在嗎?
對啊,來吧
Yeah. Come on.Okay. Um...
好吧
相信自己的直覺
Just trust your gut.
若有疑慮,善用“對,而且...” “而且...”
And when in doubt, "yes, and." "And."
對
Yes.
而且
"And."
我只是想說“對”,但是...對
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.