The first 200 lines.
我们身处何地 The last place you'd ever expect to find yourself
曾经 “能源”意味着“污染” There was a time when "energy" was a dirty word.
开灯是一件奢侈的事情 When turning on your lights was a hard choice.
城市限制用电 Cities in brownout
食物短缺 汽车燃油驱动 Food shortages cars burning fuel to run.
但窘境都已过去 But that was the past.
而现在呢 我们怎样把世界变得如此美好 Where are we now? How do we make the world so much better?
让沙漠繁花似锦 Make deserts bloom!
今天 我们已成为世界第一大聚变能生产商 Right now we are the largest producer of fusion energy in the world.
我们正利用机器在月球的向日面上 The energy of the sun trapped in rock
收集储存在岩石里的太阳能 Harvested by machine from the far side of the moon.
如今 我们传送的环保燃料氦-3 Today we deliver enough clean-burning helium-3
已能满足地球上70%的能源需求 To supply the energy needs of nearly 70% of the planet.
有谁能想到这些可贵的能源 Who would have thought that all energy
就挂在我们的头顶上呢 We ever needed is right above our heads?
未来的能源 The power of the moon
月球能源 The power of our future.
月 球
马力开启 太平洋时间8:32 Rock and roll! 08:32 pacific time.
全部收集车运转正常 All harvesters running smoothly.
马修 14.6公里 Matthew 14.6 miles.
马克 16.8公里 Mark 16.8 miles.
我没 嘿 柯里 柯里 起床 I don't?Hey Gerty? Gerty? Wake up!
早上好 山姆 Good morning Sam!
马克收集满了一罐 We have got a live one on Mark!
我出去取回来 I'm going to go out now and rope her in.
好的 山姆 Ok Sam.
我想吃巧克力 I want chocolate.
你已经够甜蜜了 I think you're sweet enough.
不需要巧克力 You don't need chocolate.
搜索远程通信 Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信 Searching for long-range comms.
远程通信失败 Signal failure on long-range comms.
山姆·贝尔 报告总部 Sam Bell reporting to central
太平洋时间10:14 10:14 pacific time.
已回收一罐氦-3 准备发送 I have a full container full of Helium-3 ready to roll.
你们收到消息时 就应该在路上了 By the time this message reaches you it should be in transit.
另外 这里一切正常 Otherwise everything running smoothly
你们下面怎么样 How are things down there?
参加了不少好玩的 You guys been having any
派对之类的吧 Good parties or anything?
对了 谢谢你送的 Oh thanks for the
球赛录像带 跟现场直播差不多 For the football feed! It almost felt live.
差不多 Almost!
三年真是漫长啊 Three years is a long haul.
知道吗 真的是很长很长很长很长 Yyou know?It's way way way way way too long!
我又在自言自语了 I'm talking to myself
这毛病定期发作 On a regular basis!
还有 So
马上就能回家了 你知道的 Time to go home you know what I mean?
就这么多吧 通话完毕 That's it over and out!
加油吧 天佑美国 Rock and roll god bless America!
我能替你做的 山姆 I can do that for you Sam.
该死 我自己能行 God damn it! I said I got it!
你就不能听我说吗 Why don't you listen to me?
物品准备发射 Package ready for launch.
山姆 你还好吧 Sam is everything ok?
-山姆 -什么 - Sam? - What?
你今天有点不对劲 You don't seem like yourself today.
-发生什么事了 -没 你把这东西关了行吗 - Is something wrong? - No. Can you turn that off please?
老天 Jesus christ!
山姆 还是说出来比较好 Sam it might help you to talk about it.
柯里 公司有意向派人来月球站吗 Gerty have you heard anything new about anyone fixing lunar-sat?
来修这边的卫星通信系统 The setting of monthly satellite dishes?
没有 山姆 No Sam.
据我了解 这件事不是 From what I understand it is fairly low
公司现在的当务之急 On the company's priority list right now.
叫他们快点搞定 You tell them to sort that out.
懂我的意思吗 我只剩两个星期了 无所谓 You know what I'm talking about? That's not?I've only got two weeks!
但对后面接班的人不公平 But it's not fair for whoever's coming up here next.
我会的 山姆 你想等下再剪头发吗 I will Sam. Do you want me to finish cutting your hair later?
不 剪吧 快点剪完 No come on. Let's finish this.
头又开始痛 Got one of those headaches
给我点药吃吧 Can you give me something for it?
收到来自你妻子的消息 山姆 Message received from your wife Sam
连接木星中转信号 Via Jupiter link.
该死 Fuck!
嗨 山姆 是我 Hi Sam! It's me.
刚收到你的消息 I got your last message.
听到你的声音真好 It was really good to hear your voice.
我也想你 I miss you too!
我知道你在上面很寂寞 I know you're really lonely up there
但我觉得 从很多方面来说 But I think in a lot of ways .
这对你有好处 It's been really good for you.
对我们有好处 For both of us.
老天 你别在意 God I hope you do not mind me saying that.
你是我的骄傲 I'm proud of you!
某人有话对你说哦 Someone has got something to say.
你想对爹地说什么啊 宝贝 What did you want to say to daddy baby?
说 宇航员 Say "astronaut".
宇昂员 Astronaut.
他是宇航员啊 He is an astronaut!
说爹地是宇航员 大声说 Say daddy's an astronaut. say it really loud.
爹地是宇昂员 Daddy's an astronaut.
真聪明 挥手 Clever girl! Wave!
跟爹地挥手 Give daddy a wave!
凯西 帮一下忙 Kathy could you?
真不敢相信你就快回来了 I can't believe you're going to be home soon.
下个月就是她生日了 It's her birthday next month
我想送她个玩具屋放在院子里 And I was thinking about maybe a playhouse for the garden.
-柯里 -我们可以一起做 - Gerty! - We could work at it together.
山姆 Sam
我爱你 I love you!
我爱你 I love you!
-我想你 -我想你 - And I miss you! - I miss you!
期待着与你团聚 And I can't wait to see you.
好了 亲爱的 Ok sweetheart
再见 Goodbye.
嗨 道格 Hi Doug!
你挺得意扬扬的是吧 道格 You're really full of yourself aren't you Doug?
凯瑟 Kath
不太好呀 Not good!
Dumbo如何 What about Dumbo?
靠 Fuck!
该死 God damn it!
靠 Fuck!
太笨了是吧 柯里 Wasn't kind of smart was it Gerty?
-山姆 能告诉我发生了什么吗 -我告诉你了 - Sam can I ask how it happened? - I told you.
我在看电视然后不小心把开水倒到手上了 I saw something on TV and I spilled boiling water on my hand.
你在看电视吗 You saw something on TV?
是 我被电视搞分心了 Yeah I something on tv that distracted me.
这有什么不对吗 柯里 Is there something wrong with that Gerty?
山姆 你说是电视让你分心 Sam you said it was the tv that distracted you
但我进来的时候 电视根本没开 But when I came in the TV wasn't on.
你是不是出现了幻觉 Perhaps you were imagining things?
想太多了啦 兄弟 Yeah you think too much pal.
你该去歇歇了 我继续工作 You need to get laid. I'm going to go back to work.
别唱了 Shut up!
早上好 柯里 Good morning Gerty.
早上好 山姆 Good morning Sam.
-今天感觉如何 -很好 - How are you today? - Fine!
很好 Fine.
-手怎样了 -还有点儿疼 - How is the hand? - Oh it's a little sore!
就一点儿 没事的 A little sore. It's ok.
-早餐吃什么 -照旧 - What's for breakfast? - The usual.
-还剩两个星期了 山姆 -只剩两个星期 伙计 - Two weeks to go Sam. - Two weeks to go buddy!
想在豆子上加点沙司吗 Would you like some hot sauce on your beans?
不用了 其实我的胃有点不舒服 No my tummy's a little tender actually.
但还是谢谢你 谢谢你 柯里 But thank you. Thank you Gerty.
不用谢 山姆 You're welcome Sam.
太平洋时间08:19 系统显示如下 08:19 pacific time. Readouts are as follows
马修 9.8公里 Matthew 9.8 miles.
-马克 不到9公里 -嘿 柯里 Mark is less 9 - Hey Gerty!
加油 Rock and roll!
马克 Markmm
马克的精确位置在11公里外 Mark is 11 miles on the button.
路加今天有点抽啊 Luke is a little twitchy today.
嘿 柯里 Hey Gerty.
马修好像又收集好了一罐 Looks like we have got a live one out on Matthew.
我一会儿再出去好吗 I'm going to go out in a few minutes.
等我先喝完咖啡 I'm just going to finish my coffee ok?
好的 山姆 Ok Sam.
搜索远程通信 Searching for long-range comms.
搜索远程通信 Signal failure on long-range comms.
危险 空气供应系统故障 Danger. Atmosphere compromised.
在哪 Where am
-我在哪 -山姆 你在医疗室 - Where am i? - Sam you're in the infirmary.
你出事了 还记得发生了什么吗 You had an accident. Do you remember what happened?
不 不记得 完全不记得 No I don't I don't remember a thing.
还记得我吗 Do you remember me?
当然记得你 柯里 Yeah of course I remember you Gerty.
很好 那就好了 That's good. That is very good.
你能醒了真好 It's nice to see you awake again.
你还得继续在医疗室里呆几天 I'd like to keep you under observation
再观察一阵 Here in the infirmary for a few days
做些测试 And run some tests.
我昏迷多久了 How long have I been out?
没多久 山姆 继续睡吧 Not long Sam. Go back to sleep.
-行 兄弟 -你还太虚弱 - Ok pal. - You're still very tired.
以后再聊 We can talk later.
有人吗 Hello?
新山姆正在被激活 The new sam is in reworking order.
不过这里只剩两台开采车了 But we only have two working harvesters now.
好呀 太好了 Yeah well what a surprise!
柯里 我们必须想办法提高产量了 Gerty we're going to have to find a way to ramp up production.
我知道 I know.
太扯了吧 你他妈怎么搞的 一天内 This is incredible! But how do you manage to destroy
报废了一辆漫步车一台开采车和一个员工 A fucking rover a harvester and an employee all on the same day?
你知道的 这是非常事件 These were extraordinary circumstances as you know.
柯里 3号开采车情况如何 Gerty what is the status on harvester 3?
修理进行的怎么样 How do the repairs look on
-山姆 你下床了 -对 - Sam you're out of bed. - Yeah.
我想伸展一下腿脚 那是谁 I wanted to stretch my legs a bit. Who was that?
月球站这里有些问题 We've been having some problems with the lunar-sat
实时通话系统好像坏了 And our live feed seems to be down.
我正在给控制中心录视频 I was recording a video-message for central
让他们快派人来维修 Updating them on your progress.
山姆 你得上床休息 Sam you need to stay in bed.
你还不适合下床行走 You're not ready to walk around yet.
能帮我把墨镜拿来吗 这里太亮了 Can you bring me my sunglasses? It's really bright in here.
把 把我的行李都拿来吧 Give me some give me all my stuff you know?
东西都在你房间里 山姆 Your belongings are in your quarters Sam.
-那就拿到这边来 -好的 - Well bring them in here. - Certainly.
好样的 山姆 Excellent Sam.
我什么时候才能出去 柯里 What when can I get out of here Gerty?
山姆 那事故导致你大脑受损 Sam you may have suffered from brain damage in the crash.
所以你才会有轻微的记忆和逻辑丢失 This would explain your slight memory loss and logic impairment.
诊断有结果吗 我什么时候才能回去工作 So what's the diagnosis? When can I get back to work?
中心已经让我减慢了收集机的进度 Central has asked me to slow down the harvesters
好让你有时间养伤 快点恢复健康 To ensure you have time to recuperate and get your strength back.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.