The first 200 lines.
本作品由 NORM TEAM 荣誉出品 下载后仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
压制: mzj5212 字幕制作:弥撒之夜
我叫梁燕好,来自惠阳 My name is Leung Yin-ho, I came from Wei-yang City.
香姐说我的名字太土气 Sister Heung said my original name is too corny, so...
所以她给我起了一个名字,叫带娣 she named me Tai-tai, it means bringing a son in Chinese.
希望我带给她好运 She hopes that I'd bring her good luck
让她可以生一个儿子 to give birth to a son.
等著…等著,她终于没生过儿子 However, after many years, she has had no son.
所以,又给我起一个名字叫带金 So she named me Tai-kam, it means bringing money in Chinese.
希望我给她老公带来旺气 She hopes that I'll bring good luck to her husband.
但是,家明从那时开始到现在… However, from that time onwards,
都只是一直在七叔的药店挂单做中医 Ka-ming's been a herbalist doctor by renting a desk a drugs store.
始终没发大财 But he hasn't made big money.
发哥 Brother Fred.
小心点!阿四 Be careful, Ah-si.
我曾经怀孕两次 I was pregnant twice.
可惜,每次到了第四个月 But my babies came to earth when they were...
他们就出世了 just 4 months old.
都是男的 Both were boys.
我觉得他们长得很像家明 I felt that they looked like Ka-ming.
家明当然很伤心 Ka-ming was very miserable to know it.
但是,香姐说,一定要冲喜一下 But, Heung said we still needed a celebration to bring good luck.
于是,又给我起了一个名字,叫阿四 So, she named me Ah-si, a common name for maids.
她说应景! She said this name fits me most.
我最好的朋友叫熊妈妈 My best friend is Auntie Hung.
熊妈妈 你回来了? - Auntie Hung. - You're back.
她从上海来的 She came from Shanghai.
都曾经被人家起过几个名字 She had several names before.
终于,她逃跑了出来 Finally, she left her family.
称自己作熊妈妈 She named herself Auntie Hung.
她很关心我 She always shows her concern to me.
她的心肠很好 She is a kind-hearted person.
阿四,早! 早! - Good morning, Ah Si. - Good morning.
你上哪儿去了? Where are you going?
我到那边将所有都拿过来 I went over there to bring back all these.
你看看,收获多大! Look, what a reward!
这么多? So many of it!
昨天过节,饭菜就是不同的! They celebrated a festival yesterday, that's why they had fine food.
吃个面包 谢谢! - Come on, have a bread. - Thank you.
大B怎么还不来呢? Why hasn't Bee come yet?
你看著山脚,快到了 Stare at the foothill, I guess Bee will arrive any minute.
来了… Here Bee is...
吃东西吧! Come and eat something.
熊妈妈,请你帮我拿著 Auntie Hung, please take it for me.
吃东西吧! Eat something.
熊妈妈请客 This is a treat of Auntie Hung.
味道好极了 It's tasty!
熊妈妈你看! Auntie Hung, look!
皇帝又在天桥底下写字了 The Emperor is writing under the flyover!
十几年来都是这样的! This is his habit.
我去看看,认认上面的字 I'll go and see what he's writing.
皇帝,在写字吗? Emperor, beautiful calligraphy!
这个字我认识 I know these words,
是“十”、 “九”、 “世” this is Ten, Nine, and world.
这是什么字,皇帝? Emperor, what is this word?
是祖字! 祖?这是祖字! - This is Ancestor. - Ancestor! I see.
这个就是二世祖的爸爸 This is the father.
二世祖行不行? What is meant by ancestor?
四个祖! Four Ancestor!
这个好像是我的名字 Is it my name?
对!这是个燕字 Right, this is word "Yin".
是!我的名字里有个燕字 This is my name.
世祖 Sai-cho.
阿四…买菜时间到了 Ah Si, it's time to go to market.
快点儿 Hurry up.
我要走了 I've got to go now.
明天见,拜拜! See you tomorrow, bye!
熊妈妈,你看她 Auntie Hung, Look!
跑得多好看,像个小女孩一样 She is running like a little girl.
我怎么没见过她呢? Why haven't I seen her before?
为什么会没见过? Of course!
她刚搬到这里没多久 She just moved in.
以前在奥运会上得过第一名 She was a gold-medal winner once in the Olympic Games,
得过三次奖牌 she won three medals before.
这你都不知道! Don't you know it?
他整天在胡说八道! That' bull shit!
时间到了! Time's up.
你是想挨打了是吧! Do you want a lesson?
我认识小荣二十多年了 I've known Little Wing for 2 decades.
现在他还是孤家寡人呢! He is still a bachelor.
荣哥,给我秤点儿排骨 Wing, please give me some ribs.
晚上我做糖醋排骨 I want to make sweet and sour pork tonight.
对不起!陈太太,排骨卖光了 I am sorry, Mrs. Chan, the ribs are sold out.
腩肉要不要? How about pork?
好! All right.
承惠十块钱 Ten dollars please.
谢谢! 谢了! - Thank you! - Thanks for coming!
小荣 四姐 - Hello, Wing. - Hello, Ah Si.
排骨切好了,糖醋排骨 The ribs are ready, sweet and sour pork, right?
西施骨用来煮汤 The spare rib are for cooking soup.
瘦肉切成肉片了,可以炒菜心 The meat is sliced, you can fry it together with vegetables.
炆好的肉可以蒸鸡蛋 The minced pork is for steaming with eggs.
好的,谢谢你 谢谢! - Thank you. - Thank you!
拜拜! 拜拜! - Bye! - Bye!
有个客人遗留下一双鞋 A customer left a pair of shoes here.
你每天去晨运,看来你一定合穿 You do morning exercises every morning, I think you'll find them useful.
这双鞋真漂亮! This is a pair of beautiful shoes!
人家丢了一定很心痛了 The one who lost it must feel so sad.
先留下吧 You'd better keep it.
说不定她会回来找的 Maybe she will come back for it.
好的 Okay!
拜拜! 拜拜! - Bye! - Bye!
跑得这么快!我追不上了 You ran so fast! I can't catch you up!
香姐,你跟阿四也算是相敬如宾了 Heung, you seem to get along well with Ah Si, don't you?
明叔真有福气! Uncle Ming is so lucky!
我已经看透了 It's out of my control!
不是看透了,是你气量大而已 You're so open-minded, you're generous!
如我老公能找到阿四这么勤快的妾侍 If my husband gets a hard-working concubine as Ah-si,
我也不会介意 I won't mind either.
阿四 香姐 - Ah-si. - Sister Heung.
旗袍给你拿回来了,放在房间里 I've taken back the dress for you! I'll put it inside your room.
谢谢你 Thank you.
烧鸭头 Roasted duck head.
很快就能吃饭了 The dinner will be ready soon.
谢谢! Thanks.
吃饭了,香姐,吃饭了 It's time to eat, Sister Heung.
好… 谢谢! - All right. - Thank you.
我去送饭 I am going to deliver dinner now.
路上小心! 知道了! - Take care. - Got you.
香姐,你怎么让阿四陪明叔吃饭呢? Sister Heung, why so you let Ah Si eat with Uncle Ming?
她包了七叔的伙食 She cooks for Uncle Seven too,
顺便在那儿吃饭 so she'll eat with them.
十几分钟就回来,没事的 She'll be back in a ten more minutes, it'll be fine.
我看,你得盯著她才行 You'd better keep an eye on her.
你们说对吗? 对! - Do you agree? - Yes!
我们吃饭吧,反正已经做好了 Let's eat, the food is ready for us.
打完西圈再吃! Let's eat after this game, okay?
就是了!到你了,摸牌,快点儿 That's right! It's your turn, come on.
每天我最开心的就是这个时间 This is my happiest time in one day.
可以到药材店陪家明一起吃饭 Because I can eat with Ka-ming at the drugs store.
最近你好像受了风寒 You seem to have caught cold.
别吃寒凉的东西 Don't eat cold food.
饭来了 Here is your dinner.
嫂子,今天吃什么菜? What food do we have?
招牌菜,糖醋排骨 Same as usual, sweet and sour pork!
吃饭了,嫂子 Let's eat, Ah Si.
坐吧!阿四 Ah Si, take a seat.
嫂子,糖醋排骨真好吃 Ah Si, the pork is really tasty.
多吃点儿 So eat more.
别吃太多了,减肥! Don't you eat too much! You are on diet.
有没有喝酒? Have you drunk?
有! Yes, I have.
你又想挨揍了? You want to have a lesson?
你还记得吗? Remember?
二十五年了,你从来没回过乡下 It's been 25 years! You haven't gone back to hometown.
今年我们报名参加荔枝团好吗? How about joining the litchi tour together?
好极了! 好吧! - It' a great idea! - Okay?
好吧?二十五年了 It's been 25 years,
你说那荔枝园还在不在呢? do you think the litchi garden is still there or not?
一定在 I am sure it is still there.
一定在? Are you sure?
要和香姐一起去 We must go with Sister Heung.
三个人住在一起? The 3 of us share a room?
当然不是了 Of course not.
我让熊妈妈一起去 I'll ask Auntie Hung to go with us.
那…那… So...
那什么!就这么决定了 Come on! It's deal.
骨头汤 Pork in soup.
白灼猪杂碎 Seasoned pig's liver and kidneys.
糖醋排骨 Sweet and sour pork.
这是肉末蒸蛋 This is minced pork in egg.
我看看这个 Let me take a look at this.
菜心炒肉片 Sliced pork with vegetable.
香姐怎么办?全都是猪肉! Heung, why all these are pork?
阿四买什么我们就吃什么 I eat whatever Ah Si made.
我们年纪大了,别吃太多的猪肉 We are getting old, don't eat too much meat.
是的! That's right.
阿四就是这么懒 Ah Si is quite lazy.
她跟卖肉的阿荣很熟,所以常去光顾 She's familiar with the butcher Ah Wing, so she always buys pork from him.
是吗?他们会不会有一手? Are they having an affair?
吃饭… Let's eat.
香姐 Sister Heung.
有兴趣再做义会吗? Are you interested in joining a saving fund?
你当发起人? Are you going to be the organizer?
不是!我有个有钱朋友,她很好客的 But I have a rich friend, she is a woman of hospitality.
平时跟她吃喝玩乐,打麻将什么的 Usually she pays all expenses
一毛钱也不用出 when we go out with her.
这次是她发起的 This time, she wants to organize a saving fund.
你也参加吧! Would you like to join us?
多少钱一份? How much is to be paid each month?
五千块 Five thousand.
香姐,我去爱莲家了 Heung, I'm leaving for Irene's home.
阿四又出去了? Ah Si is going out again.
她帮我女儿收拾房子 She is going to tidy up my daughter's home.
香姐 Sister Heung.
你可别怪我多嘴 Don't mind me of being nosy.
阿四这么勤快赚钱 Ah Si is so hard working to make money...
你说她有什么居心呢? Guess her motive!
见钱眼红! She is money minded.
见钱眼红? Money minded?
明叔的经济被你封锁了 You monitor Ming's income.
他根本没钱 He can't pay her money.
她拼命赚钱 So she tries hard to make money.
赚了这么多年,赚不少了 I think she's earned much money in these years, right?
随时会把你踢开呢! Then, she will kick you out anytime.
她要走让她走吧!乐得如此! If she wants to leave, that's all right.
走?你可真天真! Will she leave? Don't be naive!
她比你年轻,又勤快又会挣钱 She is younger than you, and she is keen to make money.
有什么事,你猜明叔要你还是要她? If Ming is going to choose between you and her, what do you think?
她和爱莲的关系也不坏 She's rather close relationship with Irene too.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.