Prison Break

Prison Break

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 2

Release info

Prison Break (2006) - S02E09 - Unearthed (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-27
Downloads: 15
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

女士們 打攪一下 我有幾個問題想問你 Excuse me,ladies,I need to ask you a few questions.

再是那個邋遢的南方人 And then that dirty Southerner,

他鬼鬼祟祟地從後門走的 he snuck out the back.

你真的認為那個戀童癖捲走了所有的錢? Do you really think the diaper sniper got all of it?

如果換作你是帝博格 If you were Bagwell,

手上有500萬現鈔 and you just got your hands on $5 million,

你會去哪? where would you go?

好的 聽著 All right,listen,

在彩虹軒 in the Rainbow Room.

那是紐約的一家餐廳 Restaurant in New York City.

我會在那裏等著你 I am gonna be waiting in that spot.

你和女兒能在那裏等著我 And that's all that I want... in this whole world,

就是我所期盼的全部了 is for my two girls to be waiting there for me.

凱莉 福斯特 Kelly Foster

三個點 第三個字母

問題是地點會在哪 Question is "where"?

日落 Sundown

邁克兒 什麼意思? 你到底想要告訴我什麼? What? What are you trying to tell me,Michael?

我想我欠你一個道歉 I think I owe you an apology.

因為我對你撒了個謊 Because I lied to you.

關於奧斯卡 沙爾斯的事 About Oscar Shales.

就在那兒 Right there.

我就是在這槍斃了他 That's where I put the bullet in him.

你要做什麼? What are you doing,man?

你只是受雇辦事的 You've been hired to do a job.

理由不關你的事 The reasoning... does not concern you.

不要問關於我們的事 You don't ask any questions about us,

這樣或許我們能繼續保證不再有人調查你 maybe we'll continue to make sure no one asks any questions about you.

明白了嗎? Are we clear?

全部都得死 They all die.

布蘭丁植物園 blanding botanical gardens

晚班經理: 吉米 馬丹 night manager:jimmy madan

嘿 Hey.

嘿 Hey.

你是新來的嗎? Are you new?

沒錯 Yeah.

沒人告訴過我會有新志願者加入 No one told me we were getting a new volunteer.

我一直在這工作的 I've been working,uh,

上晚班做清潔工還有... night shifts,cleanup and...

吉米說我可以換日班 所以... Jimmy said I could change my shift,so...

你知道你要幹什麼嗎? You know what you're doin'?

知道 Yeah.

我四處看一圈 I'll see you around.

好的 Right.

阿帕奇沙漠之魅 apache desert ghost

-可能是斯科菲爾德 -收到 This might be Scofield.-copy that

你去那邊 You take that side.

不許動! Freeze!

別開槍 Take it easy,man.

-呆在地上別動 -發生什麼事? What's the deal?

他跑了 He's gone.

你還好吧? How you feelin'?

算是吧 Okay,I guess.

有點疲憊 Tired.

孩子 我是他們的目標 I'm a target,kid.

只要你和我在一起 你也是他們的目標 As long as you're with me,so are you.

事情在轉好之前會變得更糟 Things could get a lot worse before they get better.

你明白嗎? You understand?

但是我們碰上邁克兒叔叔 然後取道巴拿馬... But after we meet up with Uncle Mike and get to Panama...

取道巴拿馬不是萬全之策 你叔叔的計劃有風險 Panama ain't a sure thing,your uncle's plan is dangerous.

我是說真的很危險 I mean really dangerous.

聽著 Listen...

所有針對你的指控都被推翻了 all the charges against you have been dropped;

你現在是清白之身 可以開始一段新生活 you're free and clear to start a new life.

一段美好的生活 A good life.

而非終日四處奔波提心吊膽... Not be constantly running,looking over your shoulder...

你想要我離開? You want me to leave?

不是 No.

當然不是 No.

很好 我也不會離開的 Good,'cause I'm not.

詹妮 電視機開響點 Turn the sound up on the tube,Jenny.

貝絲 威爾遜芝加哥公報報道 Beth Wilson,Chicago Gazette.

你對的大衛 阿克斯死有何看法? Do you have any thoughts on the death of David Apolskis?

非常不幸 It was unfortunate.

-驗屍表明他是被近距離射殺的 -哦 可憐的大衛 Tests show he was shot at close range. Oh,David.

我想提醒你的是 Was there any opportunity to subdue him

難道就不能制服他嗎 ... Let me remind you that

儘管大衛 阿克斯的年紀不大 despite his age,David "Tweener" Apolskis

但他是個逃犯並撲過來搶我的槍 was a fugitive who made a move for my weapon.

我並不想朝他開槍 I did not want to have to kill him,

但是有時候你會無法控制事態 but sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.

那個勇敢的男孩難不成把你們都干了? That good ole boy's huntin' 'em all down,ain't he?

馬宏先生 有人暴料說你已恢復了斯科菲爾德的硬盤 Mr. Mahone,sources claim that you've recovered Scofield's hard drive

並從中獲得大量信息 and have obtained substantial data from it.

哪來的消息? What sources?

據其所述 你已獲取有關斯科菲爾德如何越獄 Allegedly you've retrieved information detailing not only how Scofield broke out,

及出獄後的計劃等詳盡信息 but how he plans to stay out.

-介意評價一下此事嗎? -無可奉告 Care to comment? No.

今天早些時候布蘭丁植物園事件 The event at Blanding Botanical Gardens earlier today,

就是你從硬盤中取得信息的收穫吧 that was a result of hard-drive data you collected.

無可奉告 No comment.

你已經找到斯科菲爾德會去的其他地方 You found other locations where Scofield might be headed?

-這是真的嗎? -還是那句話"無可奉告" True? I believe I said no comment.

這個傢伙似乎已經知道 There's something about this guy,

我們會去哪 我們怎麼計劃的 it's like he knows where we're going,what we're thinking.

馬宏先生 能否透露一下你下一步怎麼走? Mr. Mahone,could you tell us where you're headed next?

硬盤在調查過程中會起什麼作用? What role will the hard drive play in your search?

調查工作的具體進展 The details of this investigation

是極度保密並且日後也是如此 are extremely confidential and will remain so.

實驗室歸來 有什麼發現嗎? Heard it came back from the lab,any findings?

3200安瓿的硝化甘油(炸藥) Yeah,3,200 nitroglycerine ampules.

斯科菲爾德知道這些東西需存放在陰冷潮濕之處 Scofield knew these needed to be stored in a cool,moist area.

猶他州沙漠裏最好的存放點就是植物園 Best place for that in the Utah desert is the Botanical Gardens.

這東西穩定嗎? It's stable?

按照心臟病人醫用單位的話很安全 All medical grade,safely used by heart patients all the time.

但是聚合在一起... But in the aggregate...

那個盒子足夠 It could take out an entire building.

炸毀整幢大樓 That box right there.

這就是我們不能從這間辦公室 This is why we can't have...

洩漏丁點信息的原因 leaks...coming from this office.

上帝保佑那個 God help the agent

在我背後洩密給媒體的探員 who goes behind my back and talks to the press.

能否詳細闡述下這次追捕行動的策略? Can you elaborate on any of your tactics in this manhunt?

孫子雲 Sun Tzu said,that if you know your enemy,

知己知彼百戰不殆 you need not fear a hundred battles.

我瞭解那些逃犯 I know these men--

他們是誰 他們來自哪 他們想去哪 who they are,where they came from,where they want to go.

那段名言是亙古有效的 these xxx are in a constant battle.

不僅僅對我 也對逃犯 not only with me, but with themselves.

預測他們做出的每個決定 second guessing of every decision they make,

往左轉 還是往右轉 do i turn left,do i turn right.

停下還是離開 stay or go.

我的工作就是來解開這些謎團 my job is to know how they'll answer these questions

打贏這場追捕戰的唯一途徑 The only way to win a war

就是徹底瞭解你的抓捕對像 is to try to know your prey completely

然後用你所掌握得一切信息 and then you get to go after your enemy

再去追捕敵人 with everything you've got.

《越獄》第二季 第九集 Prison.Break.S02E09

我們半價商品在後面 Our half-priced stuff is in the back.

我在找一些非常特別的東西 I'm looking for something very specific.

那好吧 Okay.

就是這個 This is it.

這正是我想要的 This is exactly what I need.

很好 Great.

我們今天差之毫釐 We were just inches away today,inches.

我想把這些放大 I want these blown up,huge.

掛在我辦公室的牆上 Put them in my office on the walls.

這些是什麼? What are these?

裏面有斯科菲爾德約定的碰頭地點信息 Somewhere in there is information regarding a rendezvous that Scofield set up,

我們現在就把那地點破譯出來 and we're going to crack that code today.

蘭! 今天是富蘭克林和他妻子相約 Lang! Today's the day Franklin told his wife

-在彩虹軒見面的日子 -沒錯 he's going to meet her at the Rainbow Room. That's right.

錯了 今天是富蘭克林歸案之日 Wrong. Today's the day Franklin's going down.

你準備好了嗎? Are you ready?

一切都安排妥當了 Everything's arranged.

芝加哥 伊利諾斯州 Chicago,Illinois

都在這了? It's all here?

嘿 老兄? Hey,yo,D. Wassup,baby?

我知道肯定就是你 I know that ain't you.

像鬼魅般浮現 Ain't a ghost,man.

你還好吧? You holding up all right?

轉乘了n輛車 Yeah. Just catching a whole bunch of buses

終於到這了 just to get here to Chi-town,man.

你覺得我會感覺如何? How you think I'm supposed to feel?

你好 克裏斯 傑伊 Chris. Jay.

富蘭姆 你看上去減肥了好多 Wassup,Flam?You look like you lost a few,bro.

要苗條很快就可以 Slim-Fast,baby.

是嗎? Is that what it is,huh?

那幫條子一直在調查你老婆 絕沒有開玩笑 The Feds been in your old lady's business,no joke.

翻入柵欄調查 還時常跟蹤她 Up in your crib,and following her around sometimes.

這我都知道 Yeah,I know,man. I know.

我知道你深愛著凱茜 Yo,I know you love Kacee,

但我不認為你跑來這是個好主意 but I don't know if it's a good idea for you to be coming around here.

你是個通緝犯 You're a wanted man.

我被通緝是因為我緊閉牙關 I'm wanted because I kept my mouth shut,

沒有把你給吐出來 and I kept you out of Fox River.

我們很清楚這點 See,man,we feel that,

欠你個人情 and we owe you one.

很好 我現在就想要回那人情 Good,'cause I'm collecting right now.

今天我老婆就等著我 My wife is waiting for me today,

我不會捨棄家庭獨自離開芝加哥 明白嗎? and I am not leaving Chi-town without my family. You understand?

現在我需要你們的幫助 Now,y'all going to help me.

我們動身吧 Let's roll out.

你去哪裏? Where you going?

送小孩上學去 Take my kid to school.

我知道彩虹軒的事 I know about the Rainbow Room.

我不知道你在說什麼 I don't know what you're talking about.

電話都被監控著 Phone lines are tapped.

我們完整地監聽了你和丈夫間的對話 We heard your entire telephone conversation with your husband.

因為你和迪迪都沒有預定去紐約的航班 And,since you and Dede aren't booked on any flights to New York,

別告訴我彩虹軒就是曼哈頓的那個餐廳 don't tell me the Rainbow Room is a restaurant in Manhattan.

你現在可以交待和丈夫在哪碰頭了 Now,you can tell me where you're meeting your husband,

不然我現在就當著你女兒的面拘捕你 or I can arrest you right in front of your daughter.

你去死吧 You go to hell.

我什麼也沒有做錯 I haven't done anything wrong.

你和一個在逃犯通電話約定今天見面 You spoke with an escaped felon about meeting him today.

你的所作所為足夠 You've already done enough

控告你企圖協助逃犯 to be charged with attempt to aid and abet.

求你了好嗎? 聽我說 Please,okay? Listen to me.

一個電話就能把兒童福利院叫來 One phone call and Child Welfare is here,

你會被收監而迪迪會被送往別家撫養 and you're going to County and Dede will be in foster care.

-不要 -別擔心 No. Don't worry.

我聽說撫養體系的家庭都是一流的 I hear the families in the foster system are top-notch.

你這是要我 You are asking me to choose

在丈夫和女兒之間做出抉擇 between my daughter and my husband.

完全正確 Exactly.

怎麼樣了? Anything?

我在給福克斯河打電話 I'm on the phone with Fox River.

讓他們查查帝博格的檔案 Checking Bagwell's file.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left