Altered

Altered

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Altered 2006 720p BluRay H264 AAC-RARBG chseng
A Commentary by klseklse
chs

Tags

BluRay
720p
720
Published on: 2015-08-23
Downloads: 43
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

动手! Do it.

还是等一等比较好 Hey, I think we ought to wait.

别突然孬了起来 Don't go pussy on me all of a sudden.

我没有,只是… I'm not, man. I mean, l--

不要! Don't!

这辈子没做过这种蠢事 This is the stupidest goddamn thing I've ever done.

往右,柯迪,往右 Go right, Cody, go right.

小心陷阱! Watch for traps.

猪头!你差点刺到我 Hey, moron! You almost harpooned me.

吸进去尿裤子啦 Suck it up, piss pants.

白痴! Idiot.

你们看 Guys?

妈的! Shit!

杜克! Duke!

杜克! Duke!

在这里! It's over here!

妈的! Shit.

干!干! Fuck. Fuck.

该死! God damn it!

妈的! Shit.

去你的! Fuck you!

过来! Fellas!

居然抓到一个 I can't believe we actually caught one.

比我印象中更丑 It's uglier than I remembered.

快要更丑了 It's about to get uglier.

那些王八蛋追上来了 Those sons of bitches following us.

好像没有 I don't think so.

没有吗? You don't think so?

看到第一个就四处逃窜了 Rush took off right after we seen the first one.

最好快逃啦,太可恶了 God damn right they ran. Little bitches.

多给我几条铁链 I need more chains.

多几条铁链 More chains.

没有了 I ain't got no more.

他没有了 He ain't got no more.

王八蛋! Son of a bitch!

柯迪! Cody!

别闹了! Stop that shit!

该死,杜克 God damn it, Duke,

车上都是你的血 You're bleeding all over the van.

我压住伤口了 I try holding it.

好像死了 It looks dead.

没死 It's not dead.

没呼吸了啊 I don't think it's breathing.

请你闭嘴好吗? Would you just shut the fuck up, please?

我要想想看 I need to think.

柯迪! Cody!

别看那玩意儿的眼睛 Don't look that thing in the eyes.

你当我是智障吗? What do you think, I'm retarded?

刚才很危险耶 That's some dangerous shit back there.

谢谢你的警告啊 Oh, thanks for the news flash, brainiac.

杜克? Duke?

那是什么鬼东西? What the hell is that?

是星星 It's a star.

是晨星 It's a moving star.

那是飞机吧 It's an airplane, then.

才不是飞机咧 Ain't no fuckin' airplane.

那是飞机啦,欧提斯!冷静点 It's a fucking airplane, Otis! Chill.

天哪! Oh, God!

搞什么? What the fuck!

保护用的,免得被眼神迷惑 For protection. Against the eyes.

给我 Gimme that shit.

左!左转! Left! Turn left!

那是什么?不是在那里转弯 What the fuck's that? That's not the turn.

这里是荒郊野外 Only thing up here is boonies, man.

天哪,杜克 Oh, man, Duke.

改走小路 We gotta get off the road.

干!不要啦,杜克 Fuck no, Duke.

不行! Fuck no!

你有更好的主意吗? You got a better idea?

多年来在尼克森农场喝酒打混 All these years we pissed away at Nixon's farm...

等的就是这一刻 ... waiting for this...

你就这点能耐? And this is the best you've got?

没想到会抓到啊 I never thought we'd catch the damned thing.

不能相信它们,杜克 We can't trust 'em, Duke.

只有韦尔了解这些鬼东西 Wyatt's the only one who knows about these things.

我们都了解这些鬼东西 We all know about these fuckin' things.

没韦尔那么懂 Not like Wyatt.

唬烂! Fuckin' bullshit!

没韦尔那么懂 Not like Wyatt.

胡说八道 Fuck this shit.

韦尔? Wyatt?

快睡吧 You better go back to sleep.

外面没东西,宝贝 There's nothing out there, baby.

永远结束不了 It never ends.

完蛋了啦,杜克 This is fucked, Duke.

它们会来找 They're gonna come looking.

不能待在外面 We can't just stand out here in the open.

快回车上 Get back in the van.

鬼东西在车上 The thing's in the van.

韦尔! Wyatt.

妈的 Fuck this.

韦尔,我知道你在里面 Wyatt, I know you're in there, Wyatt.

听着… Look,

我知道你不想见到我们 I know you don't want to see us.

我懂,但我们别无选择 I understand. But me and the boys. We got no choice.

我们一直在尼克森农场 We've been out to Nixon's farm, Wyatt. And...

它们追上来了 They're after us.

你比我们懂 You know that better than I do.

你一定知道在我们车上的是什么 And I bet my ass you know what we got out here in this van.

去拿! Get it!

快去拿! Go get it!

妈的,韦尔,我们无处可躲了 Dadgommit, Wyatt, we need a place to hide.

你不让我们进去 You don't let us in here,

我们就死定了 ... we're all gonna die out here.

我了解你,你不会见死不救 I know you, Wyatt. You won't let that happen.

不能让我们死,韦尔 You can't let that happen, Wyatt.

这次不行 Not this time.

韦尔,你好啊 What's up, Wyatt?

够远了 That's far enough.

这是什么? What is this?

导正错误的机会 It's a chance to make things right.

防水布里的是什么? What's in the tarp?

你心里有数啦 You know damn well what's in the goddamned tarp.

你们干了什么好事? What the fuck did you boys do?

采取行动啊 We took some action.

但这种事你根本不懂 But you wouldn't know shit about that.

快点,欧提斯 Come on, Otis.

是我让它戴面具 The mask was my idea.

绑铁链 The chains.

你们杀了它? Did you kill it?

几经挣扎才抓来的 It wouldn't come without a fight.

但失了不少粘液 It's lost a lot of goop, though.

有呼吸吗? Is it breathing?

应该有吗? Is it supposed to?

应该…他妈的! Is... god damn it.

干! Shit.

它死了我们就完蛋了 This thing dies, we're all in a world of shit.

教训了这个 Kick this one's ass.

再多教训几个 Kick some more.

你们很无知耶 You ignorant shit.

杀了它同伴就会来报仇了 You kill it and the rest are gonna come and put us down.

受害的不只这车库里的我们 And I don't just mean us in this fucking garage.

让开,欧提斯 Get out of the way, Otis.

这是什么? What the fuck is this?

小荷! Hope.

现在凌晨1点半耶 It's one thirty in the morning.

对,办点公事啦 Yeah, it's just business.

天哪,韦尔,这是哪门子公事? Christ, Wyatt. What the fuck kind of business.

还拿枪耶 They have guns.

有人在流血 One of them's bleeding.

韦尔 Hey, Wyatt.

管好你的女人 You need me to put your woman in her place?

你说什么? Excuse me?

他没恶意啦 Well, he don't mean nothing, ma'am.

只是人烂 He's just an asshole.

现在请你们都滚出我家 At this point I'm gonna ask you all to get the fuck out of my house.

别这样,宝贝 Please, baby....

算了啦 Let it go.

没事 It's okay.

韦尔,你惹了麻烦吗? Wyatt, you in some kind of trouble?

我搞得定啦 Nothing I can't handle.

那是什么? What the hell is that?

拜托你 Please.

给我一分钟就好了 Just give me a minute. That's all I need.

韦尔,那是什么? What is that, Wyatt?

我待会儿再解释 I'll explain everything.

我会想知道吗? Do I want to know?

拜托你,宝贝 Please, baby.

把那个鬼东西送回去 You all need to get that thing back where you found it

但它们追上来了 But we think they're coming after us.

干我屁事? It ain't my goddamn problem.

韦尔… Wyatt.

干我屁事? It ain't my goddamn problem!

听我说 Now, you listen to me.

留着愈久就愈危险 The longer you keep that thing, the more dangerous things get.

我说过了,它没变种 I told you, he ain't changed.

韦尔,听我们说完 Wyatt, just hear us out.

我不想淌浑水,杜克 I'm not getting mixed up in your shit, Duke.

我很久以前就收山了 I left this shit in the rear view a long time ago.

已经15年了 It's been 1 5 years, guys.

放它走吧 So let this shit go.

干你娘! Fuck this pussy!

送回欧提斯那儿当火鸡大卸八块 We'll take it back to Otis' and carve it like a turkey.

门儿都没有,我妈会抓狂 The hell we will. My mom would shit.

拿它们出气提米也不会复活 Pissing on these things ain't gonna bring back Timmy.

我不想躲躲藏藏的 I ain't gonna hide like a pantywaist...

放过杀死我哥的凶手 ... from the sons of bitches that murdered my brother.

干!你想怎样都随便你 Fuck it. You do what you want.

但别在这里做 But don't do it in here.

说得对,我想怎样都随便我 God damn right I'm gonna do what I want.

你这个孬种 You sack of fucking shit.

柯迪… Cody...

怎样? What.

我们都是朋友,杜克 We're all friends here, Duke.

这次相信我,柯迪 You gotta trust me on this one, Cody.

相信你? Trust you?

上次相信你,差点被你害死 Last time we did that, you made us look like apeshit.

全镇都当我们是智障,王八蛋! The whole town thought we gone retard, you asshole!

我爸以为… My own fuckin' father thought...

我哥是我杀死埋在树林里 ... I killed my brother and buried him out in the woods.

我以为这样会比较好 I thought it would be better.

比较好? Better?

比较好? Better?

搞死你朋友比较好? Fucking over your friends was better?

跟全世界说我们骗人? Telling the whole world we were lying?

跟大家说我们在编故事? Telling everybody we made everything up?

冷静点 Guys?

我以为大家知道真相… I thought if people knew the truth--

柯迪! Cody!

柯迪!天哪!够了啦 Cody. God, that's enough, Cody.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left