The first 200 lines.
该死 不是吧? Shit. Are you kidding me?
噢,该死 Oh shit.
你好! Hello!
嗨 抱歉 你在这儿很久了吗? Hi. Sorry.Have you been here long?
我总是早到 给,你可以看看这个 I'm always early.Here, you can have a look at that.
谢谢 嗯,我只是想 确认一下学区 Thanks. Um, I just want toconfirm the school district.
北区 否则我不会 给你看的 North. I would not have shownit to you otherwise.
另外,请原谅现在 这么空旷... Also, excuse how bare it isat the moment...
我只是还没来得及 布置,因为... I just haven't had the time todress it since...
- 甚至还没上市呢 - 哇 - it's not even on the market.- Wow.
所以你们是第一个 来看房的家庭,而且... So you are the first family tosee it and the demand in...
这个地区的需求 简直太疯狂了 this area has just gotten soout of hand.
四处看看吧 有什么问题就问我 Have a look around.Let me know if you have any questions.
好的 谢谢 Great. Thank you.
当然 请随意 Of course.Make yourself at home.
哦,很漂亮,对吧? 这有一百年历史了 Oh, it's beautiful, right?This is a 100 years old.
当然,和房子一样是原装的 Like original with the house,of course.
这是硝酸银玻璃 It's silver nitrate glass.
现在已经不生产了 Like they don't even makeit anymore.
它对光的质感 完全不同 It just has a totallydifferent quality to the light.
这是古董 我的意思是,太壮观了 It's an antique.I mean, it's spectacular.
在我看来,这是家的核心 It's the heart of the homein my opinion.
- 就这么定了 我是说,对吧? - 我还不知道呢 - Done deal. I mean, right?- I don't know that yet.
我们是第一个 来看房的 We're the first peopleto see it.
第二个来看的人 会买下的 The second people aregoing to buy it.
我的意思是,在这个学区 根本找不到房子 I mean, it's impossibleto find anything in this district.
- 是啊,我知道 - 他必须去北区上学 - Yeah, I know.- He has to go to North.
- 我知道 - 他可以参加四项游泳比赛 - I am aware.- He can swim four-event.
他会在每次 预赛中名列前茅 He'll be top of everyheat sheet.
我想巷子对面 是波普拉高中 I think that's Poplaracross the alley.
如果他们赢得州冠军, 他就可以自己选择大学了 If they win State,he can write his own ticket.
是的,波普拉高中,嗯, 有一个消防站 Yeah, Poplar has a, uh,fire station.
另一处房子我们至少 可以卖 60 万 We'll get 600 at leastfor the other place.
消防站意味着警报声 Fire stations mean sirens.
我们的利率会吃亏, 但 12 个月后我们可以重新贷款 We'll get boned on the rate,but we'll re-fi in 12 months.
是不是太早了? Is it too soon?
什么,对泰勒来说? What, for Tyler?
游泳赛季要到 11 月才开始呢 Swim season doesn't evenstart until November.
对克洛伊来说 For Chloe.
我是说,这就是生活 I mean, it's life.
- 实际上,这是死亡 - 亲爱的,她会没事的 - Actually, it's death.- Honey, she'll be fine.
改变是好事 Change is good.
哦,嘿!那么,825 万,30 天过户... Oh, hey! So, eight and aquarter, 30 day escrow...
2.5 万维修基金, 由我们决定 25K repair fund,our discretion.
- 你妻子是个聪明的女人 - 是的 - Your wife is a smart lady.- Yeah.
30 天的贷款期限, 但如果有必要,我可以取消 A 30 day loan contingency,but I'll lift it if I have to.
哦,是的 是的,我要 抢你的主播位置了 Oh yeah. Yeah, I'm takingyour anchor spot.
我相信我们能 解决的 I'm sure we can worksomething out.
- 还有其他人有投票权吗? - 就让她做主吧 - Anybody else get a vote?- Just let her do her thing.
你知道规矩的 You know how this goes.
兄弟,搞定了 接受现实吧 Bro, it's done. Deal with it.
那么这是什么区域?客厅之类的吗? So what is this area though?A kind of a living room?
去四处看看 Go take a look around.
我觉得这里 是书房,起居区 I kind of see this asthe den, the living area.
我的意思是,它可以 是你想要的任何东西 I mean, it could be anythingyou want it to be though.
这房子 潜力无限 The house just hasso much potential.
哇 我是说,看看 这光线多充足 Wow. I mean, look athow much light there is.
保留了这么多 原始的魅力 It's so much of theoriginal charm.
我觉得装修 可以非常简单 I feel like the renovationswould be so minimal.
你可能直接 搬进来就行了 You could probably justmove right in.
我不认为它 需要翻新 它很完美 I don't think itneeds renovating. It's perfect.
确实如此 It really is.
如果是达顿, 绝对不可能,伙计 It would neverhappen with Dutton, man.
- 我保证 - 你胡说八道 - I promise you.- So full of shit.
哦,我的天 好吧 告诉我什么时候 给我看一次 Oh my God.Okay. Tell me when. Show me one time.
绿湾队的 比赛 你到底看了没有? The Green Baygame. Did you even watch it?
绿湾队的比赛 这家伙—— Green Bay game.This dude--
嘿, 去楼上 Hey,start upstairs.
绿湾队的比赛 Green Bay game.
- 那是三年前的事了 - 仍然算数 - That was three years ago.- Still counts.
哦,我的天 Oh my God.
是宣伟的 “Breezy” 在车道前面那一侧 It's Sherwin-Williams"Breezy." It's the front driveway side.
好吧, 好吧 All right,all right.
哟,看,他是个 废物! Yo, look, he's abum!
是的,我知道 Yeah, I get it.
废物, 废物,废物,废物,废物 Bum,bum, bum, bum, bum.
以为你在这里完事了呢 Thought you'd be done in here.
我也以为我在这里 完事了,但那是... I thought I'd be donein here too, but that was...
在我自己 做所有事情之前 before I was doingit all myself.
罗伯托在哪里? Where's Roberto?
他在给主卧打底漆 He's priming the master.
他妈的为什么不 在这里帮你? Why the fuck isn't he inhere helping you?
呃,他不肯进来 Uh, he wouldn't come in.
什么叫他不肯进来? What do you mean hewouldn't come in?
他说,“我不进 那个房间 ”他就是这么说的 He said, "I'm not going inthat room." That's what he said.
这太疯狂了 This is insane.
- 嘿 - 嘿,怎么样? - Hey.- Hey, how did it go?
还行 Fine.
我不想 知道这个 I don't wantto know that.
戴夫,重点是 我不知道这个 Dave, the whole pointis I don't know that.
我把前两个半的规模 扩大了很多... I scaled the shit out of thefirst two and a half...
在不知道的情况下 你为什么—— without knowing.Why would you--
告诉卡洛斯 告诉他 我不在乎 我他妈的... Tell Carlos. Tell him.I don't care. I am so fucking...
在这上面叠了很多层 好吧,我 晚上睡得着觉,好吗?是的—— layered on this. Well, I'msleeping at night, okay? Yeah--
我他妈的 晚上睡得着觉 不要增加... I am fuckingsleeping at night. Don't increase the...
这方面的攻击面 那 会是个坏主意 attack surface on this. Thatwould be a bad idea.
好吧,我得走了 Well, I got to go.
是的,我得走了 Yeah, I got to go.
什么麻烦? What kind of trouble?
说来话长 我能解决的 总是有办法 It's complicated.I'll get out of it. I always do.
你为什么要跟我说这些? Why are youeven telling me?
我不该知道这些破事的 I shouldn't knowshit like that.
我只是想让你知道我做的一切... I just want you toknow that everything I've...
每一件事 都是为了你 done, every single thinghas been for you.
妈 你干嘛—— Mom, what are you--
不 没有人像你这样对我重要 No, no. Nobody has ever meantto me what you have.
好吧 Okay.
从我怀上你的那一刻起... From the moment I knew I waspregnant with you...
听着 我就找到了人生目标 Listen, I knew mypurpose in life.
- 这孩子必须受到保护 - 什么? - This child must be protected.- What?
不 我是说真的 No, no. No, really.
我从未感受过... No. I never felt...
和其他人有过这样的紧密联系 this close to anotherhuman being ever.
那克洛伊呢? What about Chloe?
这不一样 It's just different.
泰 我只想让你知道最终... I-- Listen, Ty, I justwant you to know that in the end...
一切都是为了你 it was all for you.
"一切"是指什么? All what is for me?
我是说为了所爱之人付出一切... All I'm saying is that it'sokay to go too far for the people...
是值得的 仅此而已 that you love. That's all.
妈 Mom.
做你觉得该做的事吧 Just do what you thinkyou have to do.
只要初衷正确 再大的错误... Doesn't matter how big themistake is. If you make it...
也能坦然面对 仅此而已 for the right reason, you canlive with yourself. That's all.
去睡吧 妈妈 Go to bed, Mom.
娜迪亚? Nadia?
克洛 没事吧?抱歉 Clo, you okay?I'm sorry.
- 刚刚—— - 那是尖叫吗? - It--- Was that a scream?
好像看到东西 有老鼠 I-I thought I saw something.A mouse.
真棒 Oh. Great.
- 抱歉 - 要我检查吗? - Sorry.- Uh, do you want me to look?
不用 我看错了 No, no. I was wrong.
- 确定吗? - 确定 抱歉 - Okay, you sure?- I'm sure. Sorry.
好吧 Yeah. Okay.
注意到她对街道噪音... You see the way shejumps at...
反应多激烈吗? loud noises on the street?
谁不是呢? Who doesn't?
这...这次不一样 This is...this isdifferent.
她只是有点焦虑 So she's gotsome anxiety.
克洛伊从小就神经敏感 Like Chloe's always beena nervous kid.
也许该给她做检测 Maybe weshould test her.
你去跟她说啊 Yeah, sure,you tell her.
不用她知道 No, she doesn't have to know.
从她梳子取根头发 We can take a hairout of her brush.
你越陷越深了 You're going down arabbit hole.
她知道娜迪亚接触的那些人... Look, she knows that the samepeople that Nadia knew--
那些脏东西还在流通 The same shit isstill out there.
娜迪亚11岁就开始抽大麻? Nadia smoked pot from the timeshe was, what, 11 years old?
克洛伊不一样 她比姐姐懂事 Chloe is not her. She's gother head on straighter than that.
一次就足够致命 You know, it only takes onetime. Just once.
两个月死了两个孩子 That's two dead kids intwo months, okay?
我必须解决这事 I got to finish this.
突然就停止呼吸 死在床上 She just stopped breathing.Dead in her own bed.
能想象她父母的感受吗? Can you imagine the parentsfinding her?
克里斯 我要赶稿 截稿日要到了 Chris, please. I have to getthis in. I have a deadline.
克洛伊现在都不说话 封闭自我 Chloe has stopped talking.She's so inward.
要换种药物试试吗? Okay, so do you wantto try a different medication?
也许 Maybe.
换个心理医生? What about adifferent therapist?
嗯 我只想解决问题 Yeah. I just want to fix this.
亲爱的 这个问题解决不了 Sweetie, there isno fixing it.
她不能拖垮我们全家 And she can't take us alldown with her.
看看你 都成什么样了 Look at you. You're a mess.
只有时间能治愈 Time. That's the only thingthat will help.
有没有发现你的建议总是... Have you ever noticed thatyour advice always corresponds...
暗示我们什么都不用做? exactly with us not having todo anything at all?
- 完全不用? - 我... - At all?- I...
完全不用 At all.
明白了 Got it.
一点都没有 At all.
霍华德 我是克里斯托弗·佩恩 Hey, Howard. It's, uh,Christopher Payne.
好久没联系 呃... Long time no talk. Um...
有个奇怪的法律问题—— I have kind of a weirdlegal question on--
不知道还能问谁... I don't know who else to ask.Um...
方便时请回电 希望你一切安好 So I would love to ask you.Uh, whenever you have a moment.
谢谢 祝好 Thanks. Hope you'redoing well.
我姐也在 不过她会待在楼上 My sister's here too,but she'll like hang up here.
- 你还有姐姐? - 嗯 她很酷 - Oh, you got a sister?- Yeah. She's chill.
那是她房间? Oh, that's her room?
要打招呼吗? Yeah. You wantto say hi?
好啊 Sure.
这是瑞恩 This is Ryan.
嗨 Hey.
嗨 Hey.
老兄 Dude.
别闹 Don't even.
说真的 Nah, but for real though.
认真的 Seriously.
好了 不开玩笑 说正经的 All right. No smoke, no smoke.I'm just saying.
嗯 Yeah.
下周可以办个派对 Listen. Uh, so next week wecan do a party or something.
我想叫马克斯和埃里克来 And then, uh, I was thinkingMax could come, Eric.
好啊 大型派对还是小聚? Yeah, I'm down.Full party or kickback?
就办个小型聚会吧 I think we do like akickback type sitch.
另一种是什么样? What's theopposite of that?
狂欢派对 Like rager.
我想要狂欢派对 So that's what I wantto do. A rager.
你能搞到什么货? I mean, what can youget? Like...
成瘾者用的那些 Like what addicts get.
我爸是儿科医生 经常不在家 My dad's a pediatrician,he's never home.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.