The first 200 lines.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on prison break
簡會照顧你的 Jane's gonna look after you.
嘿 Hey.
我有個妹妹 15年來沒和她說過一句話 I have a sister, I haven't talked to in 15 years.
你認為她過的很好? You think she's better off for it?
布魯斯? Bruce?
我說過我們不能用這個號碼 I know we said not to use this number,
但我只想知道你一切都好 but I just needed to know you were okay.
是你 It was you.
你在說什麼 莎拉? What are you talking about, Sara?
我有三個字要對你說 I got three words for you.
馬上跑 We gotta run.
我想要自首 I want to turn myself in
但我有個要求 But I got one condition
你妻子一小時前被釋放了 Your wife was released an hour ago
她馬上就會到這裏來的 She'll be here soon.
只要你完成交易 Just hold up your end of the deal.
我會幫你抓住斯科菲爾德的 I'll get you Scofield.
一位國家安全局的分析師同意了我們的計劃 An nsa analyst sympathetic to our cause got
他手上有一段錄音 是在你被確認殺了特倫斯 斯蒂德曼 his hands on a phone conversation the president had
兩周後 總統和特倫斯 with Terrence Steadman two weeks after you
進行的通話錄音 supposedly killed him.
24小時後 唐克雷蒂州長死了 24 hours later, Tancredi is dead,
那分析師也失蹤了 the analyst is missing
而且白宮的錄音序列 and the White House Echelon tapes
也從主機上被刪了 have been deleted from the mainframe
這個錄音 有我們想要的一切 There's a tape, gives us everything we need.
如果我們找到的話 林肯將重獲自由 Linc will be set free if we find it.
這裏有你需要的東西 You have something here.
肯定有許多人不希望你得到 There are gonna be a lot of people wish you didn't, but you do.
你認為是一段對話? conversation?
一個他們不想讓我們聽到的對話 One they don't want us to hear.
你準備好了嗎? You ready?
開始吧 Let's do it.
上帝啊 oh, my god.
對 Yeah.
帕托塞克 ... Patoshik...
死了 dead.
富蘭克林... Franklin
被監禁並提供幫助我們 incarcerated and assisting with
找到斯科菲爾德和布倫斯 the capture of Scofield and Burrows.
你和他用什麼做的交易? What exactly is the protocol with that?
我會搞定的 I'll handle that.
我們成功一半了 先生們 We're at the halfway mark, people.
布倫斯 斯科菲爾德... Burrows, Scofield...
巴格威爾 蘇克雷-- Bagwell, Sucre--
他們還在逃 they're still out there.
我得到了一個... Now, I heard a report came in from...
從墨西哥來的情報 Mexico.
蘇克雷 費爾南多 Fernando Sucre
差點在伊斯塔帕機場被捕 was almost apprehended at the airport in Ixtapa.
抱歉 Excuse me.
請到我辦公室來 Office, please.
你到這裏來幹什麼? What the hell are you doing here?
我來要我的那筆該死的錢 I came for my damn money.
什麼? Your what?
看看,賞金是怎麼回事 The Patoshik reward money.
有人得到了那筆賞錢 See, how a reward works is, someone gets rewarded the money,
可我才是那個找到那個瘋子 and since I'm the one who bloodhounded haywire
應該得到賞錢的人 the money gets rewarded to me.
你跑到我的辦公室來... 如果你回過我的任何一個電話 You come to my office...
我不用必須到這裏來 if you'd returned any of my calls, I wouldn't have had to.
我們說好的 We had a deal.
我們說好的是你盡量別被人發現 The deal was that you stay under the radar.
你做的很好啊 光頭? Is this under the radar, Brad?
這裏到處都是聯邦探員 No, this is an office full of federal agents
他們都看見你的長相了 who now have all seen your face.
我才不在乎 Yeah, I don't care what they see.
如果你不給我錢的話 Hell, if you don't pay up
那我就脫了褲子從這裏出去 I'll go out there and drop trou.
帕托塞剋死了 你這個混蛋 Patoshik died, you stupid son of a bitch.
而且還有書面報告 There's paperwork involved
你當然能拿到你的錢 Of course you're going to get the money.
但你要耐心點 But you're gonna have to be patient.
如果你再... And if you ever...
踏進我的辦公室 come in my office again,
你不但看不到現金 you'll not only never see the cash
而且肯定見不到下一次日出了 you'll never see another sunrise.
賞金已經是你的了 你想繼續吵著要錢 Now, we gonna keep crying about money you've already got coming to you...
或者你還想多掙點? Or do you want to make some more?
我聽著呢 I'm listening.
去過墨西哥嗎? Ever been to Mexico?
我們把這個交給媒體 We give this thing to the press
政府將會質疑它 the government's gonna discredit it
就像懷疑我們錄製的那個錄像一樣 just like they did with the tape we made
那麼... Okay.
那我們拿它怎麼辦? So what do we do with it?
父親說管理部門裏還有 ad said there are still people in the administration
和他一起工作的人能幫助我們 that he was working with.
如果把這給他們最終會找到 If we give the tape to them, they'll finally have
無可辯駁的罪證讓卡羅琳.萊娜斯垮台 the smoking gun they need to bring Caroline Reynolds down.
但他們將發佈這裏面的內容... But they'll release the tape...
而不是我們 not us.
她怎麼能懷疑她任命的人呢 And how can she discredit her own appointees? Sure.
我們唯一能證明我無罪 We're gonna give the only thing that can exonerate me
的東西交給政府裏工作的某個人? to someone who works for the government?
那個陷害我的政府? The same government that set me up?
我們必須找到我們信任的人 We'll have to find someone we can trust
誠實的人 someone honest.
簡 菲利普斯 Jane Phillips
她知道誰能幫助我們 She'll know someone that can help us
她和我父親一起工作 並照顧LJ She worked with dad; she's watching LJ
我信任她 邁克爾 I trust her, Michael.
讓她去找我們需要的人 She'll do it; she'll find someone.
好吧 但願你是對的 Well, I hope you're right.
因為這是我們最後一擊 Because this is our last shot.
這個很不錯 This'll do you right
這是雷明登700狙擊步槍 She's a remington 700.
她很準嗎? She a clean shot?
就像個女人 一向很準 Like a good woman, she does not stray.
不銹鋼槍管 Varmint, stainless
重量級口徑 175 發空心瞄準 steel fluted barrel, heavyweight caliber, 175-grain hollow point.
那個箱子我也要了 - I'll take the case, too.
這是秘密渠道來的... - She's a throw-in.
序列號已清除了 Serial numbers have been cleaned.
為了擺脫彈道,槍膛已經被刮花了 Chamber's been scraped to throw off ballistics
以防萬一你不只是 just in case you're not,
用它來打罐頭 you know, shooting at tin cans.
我的獵物可比這大多了 No, I'm hunting bigger game than that.
《越獄》第二季 第十八集 Prison.Break.S02E18
沒有回應 Radio silence.
我只是不知道 Look, I just don't know
他多少時間看一次這個 how often he checks this thing, all right?
看上去他不怎麼看啊! Well, it seems not that often
你已經發了三條消息了 considering you've posted three messages.
我開始懷疑我需不需要你了 I'm starting to wonder why I need you at all.
幫你找到斯科菲爾德 To get Scofield. What?
那我們在這裏做什麼? hat are we doing here?
我們能發消息 但斯科菲爾德 Well, I can type, and Scofield can't see who's sending him the messages.
真的會上鉤嗎? Well, you know what,
他能察覺任何很小的事物 he's gonna see whatever little rent-a-fed cops
和你們給他設的陷阱 that you guys have set up whatever place you guys are gonna set up to meet him.
現在你和我都知道這小子有多聰明了? Now, you and i both know how smart this kid is, right?
當然比你聰明 考慮到 Clearly smarter than you
你現在已經被監禁了 considering you're the one who's wearing bright orange.
是的 - Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
像他這麼機敏的人 Fish is not gonna peek his little white ass
不會貿然現身 out from any rock that he's hiding
除非有熟人出現在他面前 unless he sees a failiar face.
熟人你指的是你? A familiar... And that's your face?
對,那當然 別裝作你不需要我 Yeah, you're damned straight it is. Don't pretend like you don't need me.
你說你偷聽到他告訴蘇克網站的事 You said you overheard him telling sucre about a website...
別裝做你不需要我似的 - Don't pretend like you don't need me.
你真的聽到了? - You overheard something?
他是一個童子軍... - Look, he's a boy scout, he...
這個能行的?! I don't see... he helps, okay?!
如果你有點耐心 他會回消息的! If you have a little bit of patience, he will hit me back!
我是唯一能幫助你家庭的人 I'm the only one in the world right now helping your family.
我的家庭和你無關 - I help my family, okay? - So do I.
我釋放了你的妻子 I'm the one that got Kacee released,
讓你的女兒接受治療 I'm the one that gets Dede medical care,
我還允許你探望他們 I'm the one that allows you to visit them,
我也可以奪走一切 and I'm the one that can take it away.
你知道 Well, you know what, it looks like
這對我們都好 不是嗎? we both need each other, doesn't it?
是嗎? 在協議達成前 Do we? So I am gonna hold up my end of the bargain,
我有我的權利? and guess what?
你也有自己的 You hold up yours.
現在給我滾開 Now, get off my back.
你會得到你想要的 You can get what you want.
只要給我 我想要的 Just give me what I want.
找到斯科菲爾德 Give me Scofield.
你好? - hello?
夥計 - Hey, buddy.
爸爸? Dad?
是我 Yeah, it's me.
你還好嗎? How you holding up?
好 你呢? Okay. How about you?
一切都好 Good.
好 Good.
我... 我想你 I, uh... i miss you.
嗯 我也是 Yeah, me, too.
我不知道你有簡的電話號碼 I didn't know you had Jane's number.
嗯 你們分開的時候我們交換了號碼 Yeah, well, uh, we exchanged numbers when you guys split.
你從來沒打過 You never called.
對 我沒有... No. Yeah...
對不起 一直以來都處於危險之中 I'm sorry, it's been, uh, it's been dangerous.
你知道? 有一點危險 - You know? A little dangerous.
不過沒 沒關係 - It's-it's okay.
LJ LJ
聽著 我知道我以前說過 uh, listen, I know I've said this before,
但我覺得我們已經找到些什麼 but I think we've found something
可以最終將這個東西 that's finally gonna put this stuff
拋之於我們腦後 behind us.
等時機到了 安全了 When it's good, when it's safe,
我會來接你的 I'm going to come and get you.
你 我 還有你叔叔... You, me, your uncle...
爸爸 - daD.
嗯? - Yeah?
我想要你結束這一切 - Yeah?
但是...我又上學了 but... I'm in school again.
用的假名字 但是還在上學 你知道嗎? Under a fake name, but it's still school, you know?
我的意思是 雖然不太一樣 但是跟 I mean, it's not the same
我長期擁有的家很接近 but it's the closest thing to a home I've had in a long time.
我....我猜... I... I guess...
我猜我只是說...現在 I guess I'm just saying that...
一段時間... for now, for-for a while...
我只是想呆在一個 I just want to stay in one place,
正常點的地方 have something normal.
好 我... 我懂 Yeah, yeah, I... Yeah, yeah, I...
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.