The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

The Good the Bad and the Ugly 1966 1080p EXTENDED REMASTERED BluRay X264-AMIABLE
A Commentary by WinonaForever

Tags

BluRay
x264
1080
Published on: 2019-04-14
Downloads: 188
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

本字幕匹配178分钟的4K修复版

中文底稿:网络

时间轴:原盘英文字幕

合并&调整:Eli4ph

修订时间:2014-05-26

“小人”

是贝克派你来的吗? You're from Baker?

告诉他我把知道的都说出来了 Tell Baker that I told him all that I know already.

我现在只想安度余年,你懂吗? Tell him I want to live in peace, understand?

这样折磨我一点用也没有 There is no use to go on tormenting me!

我对那笔钱的事一点都不知道 I know nothing at all about that case of coins.

若在钱失踪前他能听我的话 Now that gold has disappeared, but if he'd listened,

就不会有现在这种事发生 we could have avoided this altogether.

我到军事法庭去查过 I went to the army court.

根本没有人证 There were no witnesses.

所以他们什么也查不出来 They couldn't uncover any more.

钱的事我真的一无所知 I can't tell Baker what happened to the money.

请你照着我的话告诉他 Go back and tell him that.

听说有人来看过你 Word's around you had a visitor,

贝克也知道这件事 and Baker knows it.

他的名字叫杰克森 Name's Jackson.

是杰克森来过了 Well, Jackson was here

还是贝克搞错了 or Baker's got it all wrong.

他没搞错 He's not wrong.

也许贝克想知道 Maybe Baker would like to know

你们所谈论有关钱箱的事情 just what you and Jackson had to say about the cash box.

不过他并没有付钱让我查钱箱的事 That's not what I'm being paid for.

所以我只想知道杰克森的化名 I'm only interested in what name Jackson's hiding under now.

为什么你认为杰克森有化名 Why do you think Jackson may be assuming another name?

否则我早就找到他了 I would have found him already.

我想找人,就一定能找到 When I start off to find somebody, I find him.

所以他们才愿意花钱雇我 That's why they pay me.

贝克付你多少? What is Baker paying you?

那是你家人? That's your family?

是的 Yes.

很幸福的家庭 Nice family.

他付你多少钱来杀我? What does he pay you for murdering me?

五百美元 $500

来找出杰克森的化名 to get the name.

告诉我化名 The name.

是卡森,比尔卡森 Carson. Bill Carson.

那就是他现在的名字 That's what he calls himself now.

这里有一千美元 That's a lot of money. $1,000.

一千美元? $1,000?

居然还有黄金,数目真不小 And some in gold. That's a tidy sum.

可惜当我收了钱后,就一定会完成任务 But when I'm paid, I will see the job through.

原来是你 It's you.

有消息吗? Any information?

他说了不少 Too much.

一些你感兴趣的 He said quite a bit that should interest you,

以及一些我感兴趣的 and one or two things that interested me.

比如? Such as?

杰克森的化名是比尔卡森 The name Jackson's hiding under is Bill Carson.

Ah.

那是你想知道的 That's your bit.

继续讲 Keep talking.

他还提到钱箱之类的事 He also mentioned something about a certain cash box,

一个失踪的钱箱 which just happened to disappear.

这是我感兴趣的 That's my bit.

还有别的吗? Anything else?

这还不够吗? Not enough for you, eh?

你放心 Well, you don't have to worry.

他不会再讲话了 He'll never say anything to anybody again.

喔,干得好 Oh, yeah, yeah. Perfect.

给你 Here you are.

这是付给你的钱 Here. This is for you.

你干得真不错 You did a good job for me.

的确值五百美元 Worth $500.

哎呀,我几乎忘了 Yeah. I almost forgot.

他付了我一千美元 He gave me $1,000.

想必是想让我杀了你 I think his idea was that I kill you.

问题是,只要我收了钱 But you know the pity is, when I'm paid,

就一定会完成任务 I always follow my job through.

这点你最清楚 You know that.

不!天使眼… No! Angel Eyes...

“坏人”

朋友,别拿枪了,对你没好处的 No. No pistol, amigo . It won't do you any good.

我们有三个人 There are three of us.

朋友 Hey, amigo.

你知道你至少值两千美元吗? You know you've got a face beautiful enough to be worth $2,000?

没错 Yeah.

但你却不像是能领赏金的人 But you don't look like the one who'll collect it.

向后退几步 A couple steps back.

谢谢你 Thank you.

你现在值多少? How much are you worth now?

多少? How much?

当然是两千美元 $2,000.

没错,是两千美元 That's right, $2,000.

对,两千块 Yeah, $2,000.

你个狗杂种

你会付出代价的 You'll pay for this! I hope you end up in a graveyard

我希望你染上霍乱、狂犬病 和瘟疫,最后痛苦的死掉 with the cholera and the rabies and the plague!

放开我 Cut me loose!

放开我,你这个混蛋 Cut me loose, you filthy bastard!

让我下来 Put me down!

我希望你老妈变成廉价妓女 I hope your mother ends up in a two-dollar whorehouse!

放开我! Cut me loose! Cut me loose!

你仍能救你自己 You can still save yourself.

放了我,我会原谅你的 Let me go, and I'll pardon you.

让我走! Let me go.

我有点不舒服 I think I feel sick.

血液上涌… The blood is bursting through my...

金发小子,我口渴 I'm dry, Blondie.

给我水 Water.

你这只猪!你是个杂种 放我走! You swine. You son of a bitch. Let me go!

欺负双手被绑的人 能叫英雄好汉吗? You're brave with a man who's tied up!

回来! Come back!

我们公平的打一场 Come back and fight! You bastard.

怎么搞的 Who the hell is that?

一个混蛋进去,另一个混蛋又出来 One bastard goes in, another comes out.

闭嘴! Cut it out! Cut it out!

我是个诚实的农夫 我是被冤枉… I'm an honest farmer! I'm innocent of any...

好,你是个诚实的农夫 认识这个人吗? So, you're an honest farmer. You recognize this man?

我? Me?

就是你 Yeah, it's you.

谁说是我,你连字都不认识 Me? Who says so? You can't even read.

卷起来,快卷起来 Yeah, roll it up. Roll it up.

我还能建议你把它藏到哪里去 I'll give you a good idea where you can put it.

我咒你们这些警长、副警长 和生养你们的人全下地狱 To hell with all you sheriffs and deputies and all who gave birth to you.

大家快看!他居然给那家伙脏钱 Hey, everybody, look, look. He's giving him the filthy money.

犹大,你出卖我! Judas. You sold my hide.

但你享受不了这些脏钱 But you won't enjoy any of that money, not a penny.

世上若有公理的话 If there's justice in the world,

这些钱应该交给殡仪馆 that money will go to the undertakers.

Every penny of it.

你知道你是谁吗? You know who you are?

你知道你是谁的儿子吗? You want to know whose son you are?

你当然知道,大家都知道 You don't, I do. Everybody does.

你有成千个老爸 而且都和你一样是杂种 You're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.

还有你老妈…你老妈 And your mother... Your mother!

她是…你这个混蛋 She's... You bastard!

你老妈…最好别谈她 Your mother... It's better not to talk of her!

我从没伤过人 I never hurt anybody!

被本州十四个郡通缉中 "Wanted in 14 counties of this state",

这个死刑犯被判谋杀罪 "the condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder,"

持枪抢劫市民、银行和邮局 "armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices,"

偷窃宗教奉献金,在州立监狱纵火 "the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison,"

做伪证、重婚、抛弃发妻和孩子们 "perjury, bigamy, deserting his wife and children,"

逼女为娼、绑架、敲诈 "inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion,"

收赃货、卖赃货 "receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods,"

使用伪钞,并且违反本州法律 "passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state,"

使用做记号的纸牌 和灌铅的骰子赌博 "the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice."

所以根据法律 Therefore, according to the powers vested in us,

我们宣判被告 we sentence the accused here before us

杜可班尼帝多派西非可 黄玛利亚拉美尼斯 Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez...

又名“鼠仔” Known as "The Rat."

或有其他的别名 and any other aliases he might have

以吊刑处死 to hang by the neck until dead.

愿上帝怜悯他的灵魂 May God have mercy on his soul.

开始 Proceed.

五百给你,一、二…… Five for you. One, two

三、四、五百给我 three, four, five for me.

五百给你,五百给我 Five for you and five for me.

知道你现在值多少吗? Know how much you're worth now?

不知道 多少? No. How much?

三千美元 $3,000.

世界上有两种人 There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend,

一种是被吊的人 those with a rope around their neck,

一种是切断吊索的人 and the people who have the job of doing the cutting.

你听着,我是被吊的人 Listen, the neck at the end of the rope is mine.

是拿着老命去冒险的人 I run the risks.

所以下一次我要多分一点 So the next time, I want more than half.

你或许在冒险,但我可是切绳子的人 You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting.

如果少分给我的话 If we cut down my percentage...

要雪茄吗? Cigar?

我的瞄准就不会那么准 It's liable to interfere with my aim.

那就干脆瞄得非常不准 But if you miss, you had better miss very well.

如果谁害了我,却没把我杀死 Whoever double crosses me and leaves me alive,

那他真是不了解杜可 he understands nothing about Tuco.

毫无所知 Nothing.

被本州十五个郡通缉中 "Wanted in 15 counties of this state."

在我们面前的死刑犯 "The condemned standing before us,"

sitting before us,

杜可班尼帝多派西非可 黄玛利亚拉美尼斯 "Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez, has been found guilty"

被第三区巡回审判法庭 判决以下罪状 "by the Third District Circuit Court of the following crimes,"

谋杀、攻击治安法官 "murder, assaulting a justice of the peace,"

强奸白种处女 "raping a virgin of the white race,"

强奸未成年黑种女孩 "statutory rape of a minor of the black race,"

使火车出轨以便抢劫乘客 "derailing a train in order to rob the passengers..."

嘿,天使眼 Hey, Angel Eyes.

抢劫银行、抢劫公路 "...bank robbery, highway robbery,"

抢劫邮局无数次、破坏… "robbing an unknown number of post offices, breaking out..."

你有什么发现? What'd you find out, Shorty?

你可是问对人了 If you ask me, it seems like a book.

一队武装护送一箱金币,遇到北军的埋伏 An armed unit escorting a cash box of gold coins

只有三个人活了下来 meets a Yankee ambush, and only three of them are saved.

史帝芬、贝克和杰克森 Stevens, Baker and Jackson.

可惜钱没有被发现 The thing that wasn't saved, though, was the coins.

后来军方听取杰克森的报告后 But then the army decides, of course,

就将他无罪释放了 it ought to hold a hearing, and Jackson's acquitted.

他失踪后化名为比尔卡森 He disappears and becomes Bill Carson.

我知道他的化名 I know his name.

但你不知道怎么去找他,只有我知道 But you don't know just who you're looking for, and I do.

他被找到的话肯定会很惨 And when he's found, I'd be scared to be put in his shoes.

我只知道他又参军了 All I know is Carson reenlisted.

那可怜的家伙瞎了一只眼 The poor guy's minus an eye.

他和玛丽亚住在一起,她会告诉你的 He lives with a girl called Maria who'll tell you.

她是新来的妓女 She's a fresh young whore in the territory.

哪个镇? Now, what's the name of that town?

很近……的地方 Someplace fairly near.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left