The first 200 lines.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
我們要留下 We're staying.
讓他們見鬼去 Give 'em hell.
比爾別這樣 Phil, don't do this.
我把自己的一生都獻給了這個國家 I've dedicated my life to this country.
還有卡羅琳 And Caroline
每張照片 Every photo,
每一份資料 全都消除掉 every file... get rid of it all.
比爾別這麼做 Phil, don't do this.
你給蓋瑞先生留了言 You left a message for Mr. Geary.
我會找到你的 你最好祈禱吧 I'm going to gut you, bow to stern.
我沒有殺羅伊 蓋瑞 I did not kill Roy Geary.
-巴格威爾陷害了我 -現在以一級謀殺罪 -Bagwell set me up. -You are under
逮捕你 arrest for the first degree murder
涉嫌殺害羅伊 蓋瑞 of Roy William Geary.
我的心理醫生跟我說 My therapist said
我必須要來面對你 that I need to confront you to
讓你知道我有多麼地感覺到自己被欺騙 let you know how betrayed I feel.
我們是警察 This is the Tribune police.
只要你做好你的事 我們就不會記得查爾斯 奧斯卡的事 Look, as long as you do your job with me, not a chance.
你也好回科羅拉多 And then you can go back to Colorado
去看你的兒子 還有家人 and visit your son and family.
不許你再提起他的名字 Don't you ever mention his name again.
後面有人在追我們怎麼辦? What about your friend back there?
如果我們要越境... If we're going to go down...
也許我們可以大搖大擺地過去 might as well go down swinging.
-莎拉 -邁克爾 -Sara. -Michael?
差點就成了是吧? Almost made it.
有人嗎? Hello.
是你嗎 邁克爾? Hello. Michael? Is you?
起來 Get up.
轉過去 Turn around.
轉過去! Turn around!
如果你想殺了我們 阿力克斯 If you're going to murder us, Alex
動手的時候你應該盯著 you're going to have to look us
-我們的雙眼 -閉嘴 in the eyes while you do it. Shut up.
你要的是我 你也抓到我了 You want me, you got me.
- 讓我弟弟走 - 你們倆我誰也不要 Let my brother go! I don't want either of you.
我只是想要回我的生活! I just want my life back!
那你打算殺掉兩個無辜的人來換取? You're going to kill two innocent men to get it, huh?
你說的沒錯 Absolutely.
我們是美國邊境巡邏隊 This is the United States Border Patrol.
放下武器並且站在原地 Drop the weapon and remain where you are.
放下武器 Drop the weapon
美國邊境巡邏隊 United States Border Patrol.
扔下你的武器 Drop your weapon.
我是聯邦探員 這些人是我的囚犯 I'm FBI. These men are in my custody.
我不管你是誰 I don't care who you are.
在我們查清楚之前 Until we verify,
把武器放下 you will drop your weapon
不然我們就把你放倒 or we will drop you.
你自己決定 Your choice.
把雙手放在頭上 Hands' on your head. Don't move.
有什麼喝的嗎? You got anything to drink?
在後面找找 Check the back.
不明飛機 不明飛機 Unknown rider, unknown rider,
我們是緝毒組的 this is dea on guard.
立刻轉到電台1145頻率 Bring up frequency 1145.
啊哦! Uh-oh.
啊哦? Uh-oh?
什麼意思? What do you mean,"uh-oh"?
邊境巡邏隊追上我們了 Border patrol's on our ass, man.
我們還要多久才到墨西哥? How long till we get to Mexico?
我們已經在墨西哥了 哥們兒 We're already in Mexico, papa.
我以為他們不能再追我們了 I thought they couldn't follow us
我們都跨過邊境了 once we crossed the bord.
911以後就不再是這樣了 兄弟 Hey, not since 9/11,hombre.
我們是緝毒組的 I repeat: This is dea on guard.
我們該怎麼辦? What are we going to do?
唱聖歌並祈禱吧 Pull the chord, and pray.
才不要 Oh,hell, no.
如果我們試圖降落這飛機就肯定會被抓 Look,we try and land the plane,we're pinched for sure.
那如果我們跳傘呢? And if we jump?
我們在沙漠的正中間 We're in the middle of the desert.
巡邏隊要想發現我們得花上不少時間 Patrol have a hard time trying to find us once we land.
前提是我們能降落 If we land.
你肯定會降落的 Oh, you're going to land.
差別就是你怎麼降落 It's just a matter of how hard.
祝你好運 兄弟 Good luck, amigo.
我們收到報告 We're receiving reports that
逃犯林肯·布倫斯和邁克爾·斯科菲爾德 escaped convicts Lincoln Burrows
在距離美墨邊境以北幾英里處剛剛被抓獲 and Michael Scofield have been apprehended
聯邦探員阿力克斯·馬宏 Federal agent Alex Mahone
在美國邊境巡邏隊的幫助下 with assistance from the United States Border Patrol
在不久前將兩人關押 took the men into custody just a short time ago.
現在很多消息都不明朗 Now, not a lot of information available at this time
但我們知道兄弟倆的被捕並非意外 but we do know the brothers were apprehended without incident
他們在試圖穿越新墨西哥沙漠並離開美國 while attempting to leave the country through
距離伊利諾伊州千里之外的地方被逮到了 the deserts of New Mexico quite a long way
也就是不到10天前他們 from Illinois's Fox River State Penitentiary
逃出的福克斯河監獄 where they escaped from less than ten days ago.
現在我們知道福克斯河的8名逃犯 The Fox River eight, as the group of convicts were once known
只剩4人在逃 are now down to four,
也就是本傑明麥爾斯·富蘭克林 as only Benjamin Miles Franklin
費爾南多·蘇克雷 查爾斯·波多斯基 Fernando Sucre, Charles Patoshik
還有西奧多·巴格威爾 and Theodore Bagwell
依然在逃 remain at large.
長官 Sir.
他剛聽說了 He just heard.
而且他想見你 And he'd like to see you.
現在只剩4名逃犯 Convicts are now down to four
也就是本傑明麥爾斯·富蘭克林 as only Benjamin Miles Franklin
費爾南多·蘇克雷 查爾斯·波多斯基 Fernando sucre, Charles Patoshik
還有西奧多·巴格威爾依然在逃 and Theodore Bagwell remain at large.
一路順風 先生們 Godspeed, gentlemen.
打擾下 士官 'Scuse me, sarge.
我在想不知道你能不能幫兄弟一個忙 I, uh, was wondering if you could, uh, help a brother out.
什麼忙? With what?
我剛剛從沙漠地區推廣民主回來(伊拉克戰爭) I only recently returned from delivering democracy to the desert and,
我在想你能不能告訴我 uh, I was wondering if you could tell me
什麼地方能夠做個假手臂嗎? how a guy goes about getting a hold of one of those prosthetic jobbies.
怎麼在把你送回來前他們沒把你整好? What, they make you whole before they shipped you back?
打個比方吧 醫生光知道鋪床 Well, let's just say the doctor made the bed.
但卻不疊被子(做事情半調子) He just neglected to tuck in the sheets.
最好的辦法就是去退伍軍人服務處 Best thing for you to do is go on down there to va.
在那兒排隊 Get in line.
-就這麼簡單? -沒錯 That simple? Yeah.
直到他們寄給你帳單 Till they send you the bill
而你則得去想辦法怎麼付錢 and you got to figure out how to pay.
華盛頓那幫畜牲把我們送出去為他們賣命 Those bastards up there in Washington send us off to fight for them;
卻沒人為我們賣命 not a damn one of 'em fights for us.
這簡直就是犯罪 And that is a crime.
但對我來說走運的是 But luckily for me, uh...
錢不是問題 money is not the issue.
是嗎? Is that right?
在此之前我是不是有什麼特別的表格要填? Any particular, uh, forms I might need in order to qualify?
你知道嗎 啥也不問啥也不說先生? You know what, Mr. Don't ask, don't tell?
既然你有辦法自己把頭髮染成那樣 You figured out how to dye that hair of yours up like
跟個娘門兒似的 like a nancy all by yourself,
你肯定也有辦法為你自己那斷手接個假肢 you sure as hell can figure out how to get a prosthetic for that stump of ...
是啊 我想我知道該怎麼做了 Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea where to start.
拉斯克魯斯 新墨西哥州 邊境巡邏隊哨所基地
伊利諾伊州 朱麗 福克斯河州立監獄
現在在我身邊的是 I'm here with
埃德 普維卡 福克斯河監獄的 ED Pavelka, the new warden
新任監獄長 這裏也就是計劃中 of Fox River penitentiary
邁克爾·斯科菲爾德和林肯·布倫斯 where Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield are scheduled to
將於明天某些時候被遣返的地方 be returned to sometime tomorrow.
獄長 越獄發生於林肯·布倫斯 Now, warden, the escape happened a mere two days
將被執行死刑的前2天 before Burrows was scheduled to be put to death.
他本來就還有1天時間 He's already been granted one day
你認為他是否還會有更多的時間? do you anticipate any further?
林肯·布倫斯是一名已經判決的謀殺犯 Lincoln Burrows is a convicted murderer.
他的逃脫 His escape
使全國平民的生命處於危險之中 has endangered the lives of civilians across this country.
他不是個名人 He is not a celebrity.
也不是個烈士 He is not a martyr.
我可以向你保證不管之前 他受到多少寬容的對待 I can assure you that whatever leniency was afforded him
還有在福克斯河舊管理階層之下的其他犯人們 and the her prisoners under the old regime at Fox River
所有行為都不會再得到容忍 will no longer be tolerated.
等待布倫斯先生的 將是陪審團所要求的 The only thing that Mr. Burrows can expect is
迅速執行死刑 what a jury of his peers demanded: A speedy execution.
那邁克爾 斯克菲爾德呢? And Michael Scofield?
因為他設計的越獄 With his escape,
幫助並且教唆 the aiding and abetting charges the felonies
那些他糾集起來的犯人 he's racked up along the way
加上他原來所犯的罪行 恐怕斯克菲爾德先生 on top of his original sentence, I'd say Mr. Scofield will be spending
必須要在監獄裏度過餘生了 the rest of his life behind bars.
謝謝 Thank you.
《越獄》第二季 第十三集 Prison.Break.S02E13
芝加哥 FBI指揮中心
誰來接馬宏的電話? Who's got Mahone?
恭喜你 長官 Congratulations, sir.
你們收到什麼了? What do you got?
從伊利諾伊監獄部門打來的電話 A call from the Illinois doc.
他們派了一大隊人馬 They're sending a huge contingent
來接布倫斯和斯科菲爾德 然後把他們帶回福克斯河 down there to collect Burrows and Scofield, take them back to Fox River personally.
告訴他們這是聯邦案件 Remind them this is a federal case and
我們會負責犯人的轉移工作 現在... we'll handle the transport. Now...
我說了 但今年是選舉年 蛋糕很大 I did. But it's an election year, collar this big
每個人都想分一杯羹 新獄長直接 everybody wants a piece. The warden called in a favor
向聯邦調查局長要的 他同意了 所以我們就照辦 to the bureau chief; he okayed it, so here we are.
他們大概一小時後應該到了 Should be there in about an hour.
我要進到 I want to be placed in the
犯人押送車裏 prisoner transport vehicle.
為什麼? What for?
你照辦就是了 Just get it done.
長官 這些可是大魚 Sir, these were the big fish.
你把他們抓住了 And you brought 'em in.
你應該為此感到高興 You should feel good about that.
是啊... Yeah...
是啊 yeah.
至少我們還在一起 Well, at least we're together.
是啊至少如此 Yes, there is that.
你在想什麼? What are you thinking?
我在想老爸 I'm thinking about the old man.
他試圖做的那些事 你知道 What he tried to do, you know.
當你被關在籠子裏你就 不可能大搖大擺地走了 Tough to go down swinging when you're locked in a box.
一切都還沒結束呢 This isn't over yet.
我們有權打個電話 We're entitled to a phone call.
我們給莎拉打個電話 而她有那些信息 We make that one call to Sara and she has the information
爸爸說她有 dad said she has
我們可以在這一切繼續下去之前 we can get you exonerated before
-讓你無罪釋放 -別 -this whole thing goes down. -No.
我們有權打個電話 We're entitled to a phone call.
你們有權乖乖的蹲在那裏 You're entitled to precisely squat
直到你們被正式拘捕 until you're officially in custody.
而那必須要等你們被送回福克斯河之後 And that won't happen until you're back in Fox River.
所以去老實坐著 So sit tight.
還沒結束 It's not over yet.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.