The first 200 lines.
边境杀手2 :边境战士
⚔⚔⚔字幕组 20180912
德州 美墨边境
堪萨斯城
插播新闻
索马里海湾
非洲吉布共和国 莱蒙尼尔军营
德州边境 麦卡伦
哥伦比亚 波哥大
我在你起居室 别开枪
墨西哥城
德州 科珀斯克里斯蒂 美国海军航空站
一年后
每年 成千上万的人翻越美墨边境 获取利益
边境受控于墨西哥贩毒集团
守护者 这是奥马哈4-4 沿158公路往拉雷多 Guardian, this is Omaha 4-4 on heading 158 to Laredo.
收到 奥马哈4-4 Copy, Omaha 4-4.
前视红外雷达 发现移动 I'm picking up movement on the FLIR.
近距离观察 请稍候 Coming in for a closer look. Stand by.
美国边防巡逻队 This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪下 双手举起 Get on your knees and put your hands up.
趴下 我说英语 Hey! Get down!I speak English.
我说英语 趴下 I speak English.Get down!
趴下 Stay down!
趴下 Get down!
美国边防巡逻队 This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪下 手放头上 Get on your knees and put your hands on your head.
美国边防巡逻队 This is the United States Border Patrol.
跪下 手举起来 Get on your knees. Put your hands up.
美国边防巡逻队 This is the United States Border Patrol.
举起手来 Let me see your hands!
举起手来 举起手来 Show me your hands! Show me your hands!
举起... Show...!
注意 Be advised.
发生爆炸 There's been an explosion.
这边 Hey! Over here!
发现什么 What do you got?
祈祷毯 Prayer rugs.
亲爱的 Hey, honey. Yeah.
跟着我 跟好了 Stay here with me. Just stay here.
没事的 It's okay.
跟我慢慢走 别发声音 Just come with me slowly and quietly.
跟着我 天啊 Stay here with me. Stay... Oh, God.
你不必这么做的 You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做 求你了 You don't have to do this, please.
今晚在堪萨斯城 场面恐怖 混乱 悲痛 The scene in Kansas City tonight is one of horror, confusion and grief.
15人 其中两个孩子 15 people, among them two children,
到目前为止 证实多人死亡 更多人受伤 are so far confirmed dead with many more injured...
遇难者家属仍在 The victims' families remain...
袭击者的图像就在监控中 Haunting images of the attackers are coming to light from surveillance...
国防部长詹姆斯·莱利 预计将对此次袭击事件发表声明 Secretary of Defense James Riley is expected to make a statement on the attacks.
我们强烈关注救护和协助受伤者 Our intense focus on recovery and assisting the injured
及遇害者的家庭 我们决心 防止更多的攻击 and the families of those who have been killed is matched only by our determination to prevent more attacks.
我警告那些袭击者 A message to our attackers.
你们的炸弹吓不倒我们 Your bombs do not terrify us.
反而赋予我们力量 They empower us.
反而会让你们看到真正的可怕 They empower us to send you something that is truly terrifying:
美国军队将全力出击 the full weight of the United States military.
趴下 趴下 趴下 Down, down, down on the ground!
不 要干嘛 No! Here for what?!
我不是战士 I'm not the f-fighter!
不是战士 Fighter!
你好吗 How you doing?
你以为我会水刑伺候你吗 巴希尔 You think I'm gonna waterboard you, Bashiir?
水刑是我们不能折磨时 才用的 Waterboarding is when we can't torture.
这里是非洲 This is Africa.
我想干什么都行 I can do whatever the fuck I want here.
你得回答我的问题 而不伤你毫发 You're gonna answer every question I ask you without me harming a hair on your head.
想知道为什么吗 Do you want to know why?
因为否则 Because if you don't...
我要空袭你家 ...I'm gonna call in an air strike on your house.
泳池很漂亮 另外 Nice pool, by the way.
有人说过 只要不劫油轮就不是犯罪 对吧 Whoever said crime doesn't pay wasn't stealing oil tankers, were they?
那些人是也门人 Those men are Yemeni.
我们与此事无关 We have nothing to do with that.
你们要对付的是伊斯兰国 而不是我 Your fight is with ISIS, not me.
我们都是水上战斗 All my fights are on water.
那肯定 巴希尔 They sure are, Bashiir.
也门呢 And Yemen?
就在海湾那边 Just across the gulf.
真是巧啊 What a coincidence.
也门民族主义者现在想订国际航班 恐怕很麻烦吧 It's kind of tricky for Yemeni nationalists to book an international flight these days, huh?
如果他们的护照是假的 So, if their passports were fake,
他们会直飞堪萨斯城 而不是去墨西哥 雇蛇头去100英里外的沙漠 对吗 they'd fly straight to Kansas City instead of going to Mexico and hiring coyotes to truck them a hundred miles to the desert, right?
所以 最大的问题是 So, the big question is:
他们怎么去墨西哥 how'd they get to Mexico?
因为他们坐不了飞机 'Cause they sure as hell didn't fly.
没错 他们坐船 No, they... traveled by ship.
一艘你根本没劫的船 A ship you didn't try and steal.
就是说 有人付钱给你 不让劫 So that means someone paid you not to.
所以我唯一的问题 巴希尔 So, here's my only question, Bashiir.
是谁雇你让船通行的 Who paid you to let the ship through?
是你兄弟吗 Is that your brother?
因为我不想杀游泳池里的人 'Cause I don't want to kill the pool guy.
他们不需要我的允许 And they don't need my permission.
是啊 没错 Yes, they fucking do.
最后的机会 Last chance.
你是美国人 You American.
规矩太多 You have too many rules.
今天没有规矩 体育仔 只是命令 No rules today, sport, just orders.
请说 长官 - 开炸 Go ahead, sir.You're green.
收到 Roger that.
不不不 No, no, no, no, no.
不 我要你看着 No, I want you to watch it. I want you to watch it.
看 Watch.
你有一个大家庭 巴希尔 You have a big family, Bashiir.
很多兄弟 Lots of brothers.
你该选别的行当的 You should've chosen another line of work.
我可以炸上一整天 I could do this all day.
但迟早 But sooner or later,
我会去找你不能或缺的兄弟 I'll get the brother you can't live without.
我保证 I promise.
还有一事 指向贩毒集团 It's one more thing pointing to the cartels.
现在 钱来卡西莫拉米的营地 Now, the money came from Quassim Al-Raymi's camp,
这一点也不奇怪 which isn't a surprise.
另一方面 这艘船 是巴拿马货轮 维多利亚号 The ship, on the other hand, is a Panamanian freighter, La Victorina,
注册于墨西哥控股公司 杜罗集团名下 registered to the Mexican holding company Grupo Duro.
该船于18日 停靠在维拉克鲁斯港 It docked at Port of Veracruz on the 18th.
卡洛斯·雷耶斯的公司 Carlos Reyes' company.
独此一家 The one and only.
如果你需要马特回家 If you need Matt home,
我明天6点 就能把他弄出来 I can get him out at 0600 tomorrow.
一小时后 我会给你准备一架飞往华盛顿的飞机 I'll have a plane to Washington ready for you in an hour.
明天见 马特 See you tomorrow, Matt.
偷渡恐怖分子 对我来说 似乎很短视 Smuggling terrorists seems pretty short-sighted to me.
边境现在紧得像老虎钳 Border's gonna tighten like a vice now.
9/11以后 可卡因价格怎样 肯 What happened to the price of cocaine after 9/11, Ken?
边界一收紧 生意就火爆 Tight borders are good for business.
我们走 Let's go.
你3点之前回家好吗 Will you be home by 3:00?
科学博览会 我要晚一点 I have to stay late for the science fair.
要我来接你吗 Do you want me to pick you up?
我坐公交车 好的 I'll take the bus. Okay.
我们走 Let's go.
挺不错的 It's pretty good.
他们赚多少钱 How much they make?
望风的吗 For lookout?
每天 20 30 20, 30 a day.
伙计 他就值这点钱 Man, but that's all they're worth.
但是你 But you...
妈的 河的两边你都很熟悉 well, shit, you know both sides of the river.
你有护照 来去随意 You got a passport. Come and go as you please.
拉法 Rafa!
把我介绍给你表妹 混蛋
你放屁
你认识他吗
嗯 Eh.
他表妹屁股大
肥臀 Fat ass.
怎么了 What's going on?
把啤酒藏起来 Hide the beer.
你可以出个价 You can name your own price, you know.
这是边境 This is the border.
马塔莫罗斯贩毒集团 出价很好 The Matamoros Cartel pay people well to work it.
你可以 You can, uh...
和我一起赚钱 表弟 start making your earn with me, cousin.
拿去吧 Take it.
是你的了 It's yours.
我要怎么做 So, what do I have to do?
你该抹点防晒霜 马特 You really ought to invest in a little sunscreen, Matt.
如果明天开战 万里多云 If you guys would start wars someplace cloudy,
我就不必抹了 I wouldn't have to.
司法部有其他自杀炸弹袭击者的身份吗 DOJ get an ID on those other suicide bombers?
还没有 可能正在搞 Not yet.Uh, might want to get on that.
据信 是雷耶斯贩毒集团 帮助他们到边境的 所以 There's proof Reyes Cartel helped one of them get to the border, so...
线索知道的够多了 we know enough to move forward.
部长先生 Mr. Secretary...
马特·格拉弗 Matt Graver.
坐吧 Have a seat.
你认为贩毒集团跨越国界最有价值的商品是什么 What do you think is the most valuable commodity that cartels move across our borders?
20年前 是可卡因 20 years ago, cocaine.
今天我得说 是人 Uh, today I'd have to say it'd be people.
这种资源 不需要培养或处理 It's a resource they don't have to cultivate or process
就算没能越境 and if they don't make it across,
他们会再次付钱越境 价格三倍于一公斤货 they can pay to cross again at three times the price of a kilo.
你怎么定义恐怖主义 格拉弗先生 How would you define terrorism, Mr. Graver?
那是你的工作 先生 I think that's your job, sir.
目前的定义是"任何使用暴力实现政治目标的个人或团体" The current definition is "Any individual or group that uses violence to achieve a political goal."
政府认为 贩毒集团现在符合这一定义 The administration believes that the drug cartels now fit that definition.
下周 总统会将贩毒集团加入恐怖组织名单 Next week, the president's adding drug cartels to the list of terrorist organizations.
这样我们就能扩大打击他们 You can understand how that will expand our ability to combat them.
贩毒集团领土目前相当稳定 The cartel territories are fairly stable at the moment,
但正如我们在伊拉克学到的 but as we learned in Iraq,
鹬蚌相争的话 打击敌人就更容易 striking your enemy is a whole hell of a lot easier if they're fighting each other.
悉听尊便 I'll do whatever you need.
指路就行 Just point the way.
你有想法吗 Do you have any thoughts?
我是说 我不能干掉贩毒头子 I mean, I wouldn't take out a cartel leader.
干掉一个就会冒出五十个 Turn one cartel into 50.
此外 杀死国王不会发动战争 而是结束 Besides, killing kings doesn't start wars, it ends them.
知道雷耶斯在哪里吗 You have a location on Reyes?
没有 但全家都在监控之下 No, but the family's under surveillance.
他和他们有联系吗 Is he in contact with them?
据我们所知没有 但我们假设有联系 Not to our knowledge, but we assume yes.
有孩子吗 两个 Any kids? Two.
最小的几岁 What's the age of the youngest?
16岁 Sixteen.
16 Sixteen?
如果你想发动战争 Yeah, if you want to start a war...
绑架王子 kidnap a prince.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.