Supergirl

Supergirl

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Specials

Release info

Supergirl-Pilot 720p HDTV x264-TOPKEK cht and eng
A Commentary by kenziehastings
Tradition Chinese and English parallel on screen.

Tags

HDTV
hdtv
x264
720p
720
HD
Published on: 2015-06-02
Downloads: 40
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

我叫卡拉·佐·艾爾 My name is Kara Zor-El.

二十四年前 我的星球 氪星 24 years ago my planet, Krypton,

陷入了嚴重危機 was in serious peril.

我的堂弟卡·艾爾 My cousin, Kal-El,

被送往地球 was sent to a planet called Earth

以保護其安全 for his own safety and protection.

你們可能知道他的故事 You may know his story.

你們不知道的是 我被派去保護他 The story you don't know is that I was sent to protect him.

你分離艙的坐標跟卡·艾爾的互鎖在一起 Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's.

-你會隨他前往地球 -我不害怕 父親 - You will follow him to Earth. - I'm not afraid, Father.

雖說旅途漫長 但大部分路程你都會在睡覺 The trip is long but you'll sleep most of the way

我們會在夢鄉中陪伴你 and we'll be with you in your dreams.

你要前往地球 照顧你的堂弟卡·艾爾 You'll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El.

由于地球的黃太陽 Because of the Earth's yellow sun,

你在這顆星球上將擁有偉大的能力 you'll have great powers on this planet.

你會做出超凡之事 You will do extraordinary things.

我不會辜負卡·艾爾和你們 I won't fail Kal-El or you.

我愛你 卡拉 I love you, Kara.

你現在必須出發了 You must go, now.

去吧 Go!

事情并未完全按照我母親的計劃進行 Things didn't exactly go according to my mother's plan.

氪星毀滅時發出的沖擊波 Krypton's destruction sent a shock wave

使我的分離艙偏離路線 進入幻影區 that knocked my pod off course and into the Phantom Zone.

在太空中的這一區域 時間不會流逝 A region in space where time doesn't pass.

我在那里沉睡了二十四年 I slept there for 24 years...

直到我莫名其妙地來到了這里 until somehow I got here.

我到達時 仍然是個十三歲的少女 When I arrived, I was still a 13-year-old girl.

但那時 我的堂弟卡·艾爾已經長大成人 But in that same time my cousin Kal-El had grown up

向你們的世界揭示了自己... and revealed himself to your world...

超人的身份 as Superman.

全宇宙最強大的人 The most powerful man in the universe.

我的堂弟希望我像他一樣 My cousin wanted me to have the same safe...

安然無恙地度過人類童年 human-type of childhood he did.

于是他把我交給我了我的收養家庭 丹弗斯一家 So he placed me with my adoptive family, the Danvers.

他們是曾幫助他理解自己超能力的科學家 Scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities.

雖說我不是你的親生母親 親愛的 I know I'm not your mom, sweetheart.

但你在這里是安全的 But you're safe here.

他們有個女兒 叫艾麗克斯 They had a daughter, Alex.

雖說我們出生在不同的星球 And despite being born on different planets,

但卻有一個共同點 we both shared one thing:

我們知道自己的生活從此將大不相同 we knew our lives would never be the same again.

我的堂弟 他不需要我的保護 My cousin... he didn't need my protection.

我不再肩負使命了 I didn't have a mission anymore.

但即便我擁有與他相同的能力 But even though I had all the same powers he did...

抱歉 抱歉 Sorry, sorry.

我認為自己最好還是融入地球生活 I decided the best thing I could do is fit in.

畢竟 After all...

地球不需要另外一位英雄 Earth didn't need another hero.

我要兩張《女巫前傳》前排座位的票 I need two tickets in the Orchestra section for Wicked.

不是為格蘭特女士訂的 她母親想看 No, not for Ms. Grant, her mother wants to see it.

對 還想再看一次 好 我等著 Yes, again. Sure, I'll hold.

查理 Charlie?

我打來是為了記者晚宴的事 I'm calling about the correspondence dinner,

我要確認格蘭特女士 I need to make sure Ms. Grant

這次不會再坐在比爾·奧萊利旁邊 doesn't end up next to Bill O'Riley again.

我任職于凱特科全球媒體公司 I work at CatCo Worldwide Media.

一座由我的老板凱特·格蘭特打造的在線及印刷帝國 An online and print empire built by my boss, Cat Grant.

她是納欣諾市最權重望崇的女人 The most powerful woman in National City.

至少是在接下來的幾天里 At least... for the next few days.

你看到這個了嗎 昨晚發生了運鈔車搶劫案 Did you see this? There was an armored car robbery last night.

唯一的目擊證人是一個流浪漢 There were no witnesses except for this homeless guy

-他發誓說罪犯長著犄角 -謝謝 - who swears the perp had horns. - Thanks.

長在頭上 Like... on his head!

我跟你說 外星人現身了 I'm telling you, they're out there: aliens!

溫 根本沒有外星人這種東西 Winn, there's no such thing as aliens.

如果你看過這個網站 可能就不這么想了 Well, you might feel different if you read this website.

-那個網站是你建的 -我只是出了一份力 - You write that website. - I... I contribute.

不知道你今晚想不想... Hey, um, I was wondering if maybe you wanna...

跟我看場電影 I don't know, go see a movie tonight.

我去不了 抱歉 I... I can't. I'm sorry.

我有約會 I have a date.

-約會 真的嗎 -嗯 - Date, really? - Uhm.

真棒 有意思 約會很有意思 That's great... fun. Dating is fun.

-約會對象是誰 -相親網站認識的 - Who... who is that with? - It's an online date.

說我們的匹配度高達82% Says we are 82% compatible, so...

所以應該還不錯 should be good.

知道嗎 你不能根據算法來量化情感 You know that you can't quantify emotions based on an algorithm?

溫 你是個IT男 Winn, you are IT,

你的整個人生不都是基于算法嗎 isn't your whole life based on algorithms?

對 所以如果有針對愛情的算法 Yes, so if there was an algorithm for love

我肯定知道啊 I think that I would know about it.

當愛情降臨時 你會察覺到的 卡拉 It's just that... you're gonna know when it hits you, Kara.

有一種"噼里啪啦"的感覺 It'll be all: "Po-pow".

這部電梯簡直就是人類培養皿 Ugh, this elevator is a human petri dish,

感覺像是站在長途車里一樣 it's like standing up in coach.

-她來了 -你是怎么知道的 - She's here. - How do you do that?

早安 格蘭特女士 Good morning, Ms. Grant.

我買下這棟大樓的唯一原因 The only reason I bought this building

就是因為它有一部私人電梯 was because it had a private elevator.

這樣我就不必每天早上 That way, I don't have to

被廉價的古龍水籠罩 get soaked in cheap cologne every morning,

走到辦公室 找出是誰噴的 getting to my office, find out who used it,

找人訓斥他一頓 或讓他去洗澡 我不在乎用哪招 have them reprimanded, or bathed, I don't care which...

這是你的熱拿鐵 Here's your latte. Hot.

這還真是頭一遭 That would be new and different.

我今天午餐要跟董事會開會 I have a meeting with the Board today at lunch,

幫我取消跟我母親的壽司宴 so cancel sushi with my mother.

也取消心理咨詢師的預約 Oh, and cancel my therapist.

如果不跟我母親吃午餐 我就用不著做心理咨詢了 I won't be needing it if I'm not having lunch with my mother.

明白 Got it.

還有 Also...

我電郵了一份名單給你 I've emailed a list.

為名單里的《論壇報》員工準備解雇信 Prepare termination letters for the Tribune employees as noted.

我知道人數不少 I realise that there are quite a few.

但我希望你能手寫 But it would be so nice if you handwrote them.

用輕質卡片紙 Use the lesser card stock.

《論壇報》要裁員嗎 You're downsizing the Tribune?

可那是你收購的第一家公司 But that was your first acquisition.

去看看新藝術總監準備好版面設計沒有 Go see if the new art director has the layout ready.

我并不是沒看到你皺眉 It's not that I don't see your frown,

只是我根本不屑于問你原因 it's just that I don't care enough to ask why it's there.

那些人都會丟掉飯碗 All those people... they're going to lose their jobs.

他們和他們的家庭會遭受什么呢 What's going to happen to them, to their families?

《星球日報》不一定要裁員 They don't have to downsize at the Daily Planet.

大都會有個人穿著披風 Metropolis has a person who wears a cape...

飛來飛去 表演英雄節目 and flies around performing heroic acts.

《星球日報》有54%的時間用這個超人 The Planet puts this superlative man on their cover

做封面 54% of the time.

你不想跑這一趟嗎 You wanna save the trip?

那就給我找個英雄來 凱拉 Go find me a hero, Kira.

是卡拉 Kara.

你好 Hello?

-你好 -我馬上就好 - Hello? - I'll be just a minute.

格蘭特女士派我來取排版設計 她不喜歡等 Ms. Grant sent me for layouts and she doesn't like to wait.

她可以等一會 She can wait a minute.

你見過格蘭特女士嗎 Have you met Ms. Grant?

見過 她能拿我怎么樣 剛雇用我就開除我嗎 Yeah, what is she gonna do? Fire me right after hiring me?

那是她的損失 Her loss.

我是新來的 I'm the new guy.

是他啊 Oh, it's him!

我見過這張照片無數次了 I've seen this picture like a million times.

它贏得了普利策獎 It won the Pulitzer.

對 只因為這是他第一張真實的照片 Yeah... Only 'cause it was the first real shot of him.

告訴你個小秘密 他特意擺了姿勢 Little secret: he actually posed for that.

他可能喜歡我吧 I guess he likes me.

天吶 你是吉米·奧爾森 Oh, my God, you're Jimmy Olson.

《星球日報》的攝影師 The photographer from the Daily Planet.

詹姆斯·奧爾森 James Olson.

"吉米"是留給我媽和那個大塊頭的 Well, Jimmy is reserved for my mom and the big guy.

他習慣這么稱呼我了 He's kind of stuck in his ways.

我讀過他的事跡 但... Uhm, I know what I've read, but...

他在現實生活中是什么樣子呢 What's he like in real life?

他能滿足你對他所有的期待 但又超出你的預期 He is everything you wanted to be and more. I mean...

我當初很怕搬到這里來 I was scared to move out here,

但他告訴我 最大的風險就是從不冒險 but he told me the biggest risk is never taking any, so...

-拿著吧 -啥 - Take it. - Uhm?

-拿著吧 -這個嗎 老天 我不能要 - Take it. - This? Oh God, no, I can't.

-我不能要 -這只是印刷版 請收下吧 - I can't... - It's just a print. Please, take it.

但你首先要告訴我你是誰 But first you have to tell me who you are.

我還不知道你叫什么 I never got your name.

老天 你好 Gosh... Hi.

卡拉 Kara.

卡拉·丹弗斯 Kara Danvers.

卡拉 Kara.

有人說過 你這個部分 Anyone ever tell you that you look

長得有點像他嗎 a little like him right here?

沒有 No.

沒有 你是第一個 No, you're the first.

-非常感謝 -別客氣 - Thank you very much. - Yeah, of course.

排版設計 Layouts.

對 Right.

差點忘拿 Almost forgot them.

再見 Bye.

噼里啪啦 "Po-pow".

我要去日內瓦開會 I have a conference in geneva

飛機兩小時后起飛 and I need to be on a plane in 2 hours.

我一個半小時后要去相親 And I have a blind date in half an hour

我要你幫我挑衣服 and I need you to help me pick out what to wear.

-我贏了 -你為什么要這樣對我 - I win. - Why do you do this to me?

因為我是你妹妹 你愛我 'Cause I'm your sister and you love me.

我覺得我沒有發揮自己全部的潛力 I don't know, I feel like I'm not living up to my potential.

我去為凱特·格蘭特工作 I went to work for Cat Grant

是因為我以為在一家由塑造人們想法的權勢女性 because I thought working in a media company run by a powerful woman

所經營的媒體公司工作 who actually shapes the way people think

可以讓我借此創造不同 would be the way that I could make a difference, but...

但我卻只負責取排版設計和端咖啡 instead I just fetch layouts and coffee.

你不是一直希望做正常人嗎 You always wanted to be normal, right?

有個事逼老板 又沒幾件衣服可穿 So, having a crappy boss and absolutely nothing to wear...

-這就是正常人的生活 -我不是正常人 - This is what normal looks like. - I am not normal!

我跟他擁有相同的能力 I have the same powers he does.

我可以舉公車 擋子彈 I can lift a bus, stop a bullet,

艾麗克斯 我會飛 Alex, I can fly!

至少我覺得自己可以 我已經好幾年沒試過了 At least I think I can, I haven't done it in years.

卡拉 Kara...

你有份好工作 You've got a good job,

長相甜美 you're cute,

多虧了你的外星人基因 and thanks to your alien DNA

你連痘痘都不長 you can't get pimples.

生活沒那么糟糕 Life is not so bad.

但如果你真想幫助別人的話 But, if you really wanna help somebody,

就從這兩件里挑一件 好讓我去趕飛機 you'll pick between one of these two so I can get on my plane.

-這件 -選得好 - Yep. - Good choice.

拿不準的時候就選藍色 這顏色很適合你 When in doubt, go with blue, it is your color.

好了 All right...

把你約會的所有細節都發短信告訴我 Text me every detail from your date

我從日內瓦回來之后給你打電話 and I will call you when I'm back from Geneva.

-我愛你 -愛你 - I love you. - Love you.

你的老家在哪里 So, where are you from originally?

你是問我的出生地嗎 Like where was I born?

北部 Uhm, north.

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left