Prison Break

Prison Break

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 4

Release info

Prison Break (2008) - S04E05 - Safe and Sound (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-07-08
Downloads: 15
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

《越獄》劇情回顧 Previously on Prison Break.

六位持卡人都參與了會議 It was a meeting between all six cardholders.

這下我們知道其他五個持卡人是誰了 Now we know who has the other five cards.

你的鼻子流血了 Your nose is bleeding.

-我是科爾·普發 -歡迎來到洛杉磯 -I'm Cole Pfeiffer. -Welcome to Los Ageles.

他叫蒂博格 He's name is Teodoro Bagwell

曾和我們一起在巴拿馬 He was with us in Panama

現在他也來到了洛杉磯 and now he's here in Los Angeles.

他有一本書 本來屬於惠斯勒 and he has a book that used to belong to Whistler

馬宏認為這本書對我們打入內部有幫助 and Mahone thinks this book has a plan for the break-in.

科爾·普發沒來參加我們的會議 Cole Pfeiffer do not arrive for our meeting.

你沒拿到錫拉 You don't have Scylla?

似乎你的朋友惠斯勒不是唯一一個 It seems your friend Whistler wasn't the only one

-想找錫拉的人 你知道這事嗎 -不知道 -looking into Scylla.You know anything about that? -No.

我在找殺我兒子的人 I'm looking for the man who killed my son.

他是一個職業殺手 This man is a professional assassin.

非裔美國人 六尺四寸 He's African American, six-foot, four,

大概220磅 about 220 pounds.

我們盡可能的優化了圖像 We refined the image the best we could,

但是我們還是需要 but we're going to need

你的專家們把圖像做的更清晰 one of your specialists to sharpen the video

這樣我們才能辨認出其他人 so we can I.D. the rest of them.

好的 我會盡力的 All right, I'll see what I can do.

而且 我也見過那些技術人員能做什麼 But I've seen what those tech guys are capable of.

有時候他們只能... Sometimes, it's...

等一下 我認識這個人 Wait a sec, I know this guy.

這個人和我在一個大樓工作 This guy works in my building.

這是格裏芬·奧林 That's Griffin Oren.

-你認識他 -還很瞭解他 -You know him? -I know of him.

他是財政部洛杉磯分部的頭 He's the head of Treasury's L.A. bureau.

既然他和你在一棟大樓裏 你就能接近他了 Well, if he's in your building you can get close to him.

-我需要一個理由 -那你就自己編一個吧 -I would need a reason. -Well, you make something up.

就說阿凱達組織偷了很多債券 Something about Al Qaeda using stolen bearer bonds

來資助地下活動 隨便你 to finance shady operations, whatever.

不是吧 編造虛假言論 Come on, making false claims

損害政府威信 in matters affecting government?

那可是要判五年刑的 That's up to five years in prison.

歡迎成為我們的一員 賽爾夫探員 Welcome to the club, Agent Self.

感謝你來見我 Thanks for meeting me.

我一直想出來見你 I would have come out to see you,

但是我不能走太遠 but I can't travel that far...

不好意思 I'm sorry...

你說你有些照片要給我看 but you said that you had some pictures to show me.

就是他 That's him.

我會盡快和你聯繫 I'll get in touch with you

一旦我查出是誰幹的 as soon as... I find out.

不是你的錯 You didn't do this.

你其實一直是個好人 In your heart, you are a really good man.

因此我嫁給你 That's why I married you.

因此我和你成家 That's why I started a family with you.

還記得你經常帶著文件回家 Remember when you used to bring your files home

我總是求你把那些東西留在辦公室 and I would beg you to leave that stuff at work?

但是當你看到了壞人 But when you have a monster in your sights...

只有抓到他 you can't focus

你才能在意你身邊的人 until you get him.

我以前很恨你那樣 I used to hate that about you.

現在只有一件事能安慰我自己 Right now it's the only thing that lets me sleep,

那就是我相信 because I know...

你會抓到兇手 you're going to get him.

《越獄》第四季 第五集 Prison.Break.S04E05

你在幹什麼 What are you doing?

你好啊 布倫尼 Hey there, Blauney.

只是 Just, uh...

做一些調查 doing a little research.

關於伽特公司的 Gate-related?

這樣才更能讓我發揮實力 I'm adding a little flourish to my pitch.

我不能像籠中之鳥一樣 "Like the caged macaw

無法展翅翱翔 who cannot spread her wings."

其實 科爾 You know, Cole...

我一直在想你應該少花點時間空想 I was thinking maybe you should spend a little less time

多花一點時間做點實事 practicing and a little more time actually pitching.

我的意思是 世界第一的銷售員 I mean, number one salesman in the world?

我們一直盼望著 We're all just waiting with bated breath

你能做點什麼 to see what you can do around here.

唉 Ouch.

我知道 I know.

我們看見了他在那裏 We saw him right here.

嘿 Hey.

嘿 Hey.

你見過莎拉嗎 You haven't seen Sara, have you?

沒有 No.

你想回福克斯河 You want to end up back in Fox River,

就回去吧 you just go right ahead.

嘿 怎麼了 Hey, what's going on?

-他想去找T-bag -算你說對了 0He wants to look for T-Bag. -You're damn right.

我就是要找他 我們知道他有那本書 I want to look for him.We know he's got the bird book.

也知道那本書裏寫著打入內部的計劃 We know the bird book's got the plan for the break-in.

而且我們今天在這兒看見那個混蛋了 And we saw that snake right here today.

我的意思是 我們是逃犯 All I'm saying is, it ain't safe

所以 我們來找另外一個逃犯 for a member of the Fox River Eight to be out there looking

-是非常不安全的 -沒錯 但是 -for another member of the Fox River Eight. -Yes, but...

貝裏克 你和蘇克雷一起去 Bellick, I want you to go with Sucre,

仔細查查這個地區 看看你能不能找到他的線索 canvass the area, see if you can get a lead on him.

那裏有六棟大樓 There are like six big buildings over there.

他可能在任何一個裏面 He could be in any one of them.

所以我說仔細查查 That's why it's called canvassing.

你知道吧 這可是在財政部裏行動啊 You do realize this is the Treasury Department, right?

你讓賽爾夫下幾層樓 You tell Self to go down a few floors,

只要能看到那幾台重要電腦 walk past the right computers

我們就會變成大富翁了 and we are billionaires.

拜託 我只要那張卡 Just the card, please.

當·賽爾夫 國土安全局 Don Self, Homeland Security.

-我需要馬上與奧林先生會面 -他現在不在 -I need to see Mr. Oren right away. -He's not available.

我需要馬上見他 Ma'am, I need to see him

否則的話 成千上萬美國人 right away, otherwise hundreds of American lives

的生命將會受到威脅 will be in jeopardy.

當·賽爾夫 國土安全局 Don Self, Homeland Security.

去和大廳裏的安吉拉說 Talk to Angela down the hall.

長官 對不起我闖了進來 Sir, I'm sorry to barge in here,

但是這事很緊急 but this is urgent.

我知道 I'm sure it is.

去和大廳裏的安吉拉說 Talk to Angela down the hall.

長官 我們聽說有一些債券被偷了 Sir,we are hearing chatter about some stolen bearer bonds,

而且我們也相信這個事情和阿凱達組織有關 and we have reason to believe that Al Qaeda operatives...

你有債券的號碼嗎 You have serial numbers?

我沒有 No, I do not.

介意轉過去嗎 Mind turning around?

不介意 Not at all.

六小時後 我要去亞洲 I leave for Asia in six hours.

他找到了 He's got it.

在那之前 Until then...

我要和幾個部門主管開會 I've got meetings with the bureau chiefs

包括聯邦調查局 中情局 國土安全局 of the FBI, the CIA and Homeland Security.

信號沒了 It's gone.

如果你現在告訴我的事情真的重要 If what you tell me is actually important,

我會從你的上司那裏知道 I'll hear about it from your boss.

除非那樣 Until then...

否則一切事情去和大廳裏的安吉拉說 talk to Angela down the hall.

而且 你如果在沒有我的允許下 And if you set foot

再進入我的辦公室 in my office again without my prior consent,

我會讓你在阿拉斯加 I will see to it that you spend the rest

邊防站呆到退休 of our career running border security in Alaska.

拿到了嗎 Did we get it?

怎麼了 What happened?

什麼怎麼了 What do you mean what happened?

只有幾秒鐘信號 然後就沒了 We had it for two seconds and then it disappeared.

一定是在保險箱裏 It's in the safe.

他辦公室裏有個超安全的保險箱 He has this crazy safe in his office.

信號肯定是被保險箱屏蔽了 That must have been blocking the transmission.

我確定卡就在那裏放著 I'll bet you that's where he keeps the card.

那我們就要想辦法打開保險箱 So we need to get into that safe.

相信我 絕對沒辦法打開的 Trust me, there's no way to crack that thing.

過幾個小時 我就會有其他持卡人 Look,I'll have the enhanced images of the other

清晰的照片了 我們再從那裏入手 cardholders in a couple of hours,we'll go from there.

你能找到大樓的圖紙 對吧 You can access the building's blueprints, right?

我不能再回去了 I can't go back up there.

沒讓你回去 我們來處理這個問題 No one's asking you. We'll take care of that.

算了吧 你們連正門都進不去 Come on, you'll never get past the front door, okay?

就算他們不認識你們 Even if they don't recognize you,

你還要有出入的通行證 上面有... you need a security card that matches...

找到圖紙 然後來找我 好嗎 Get the blueprints and get back here, all right?

好吧 Yeah...

莎拉 出什麼事了 Sara, what happened?

我很好 但是有人跟蹤我 I'm fine, but someone was following me.

我在離這一英里左右的地方甩甩掉了他 I lost him about a mile back.

我覺得他不可能跟著我到這裏了 I don't think there's any way he could have

-我很確定 -他長什麼樣子 -followed me here.I made sure of that. -What'd he look like?

很高 黑人 還有鬍子 Uh, tall, black. He had a beard.

是這個人嗎 Is this the guy?

是的 Yeah.

這是誰 Who's that?

是他殺了我兒子 That's the man who killed my son.

現在衝著我們來了 Now he's coming to kill us.

你第一次是在哪裏看見的他 Where were you the first time that you saw him?

第一次 The very first time?

回家的時候 Walking home.

他有沒有在街上和你打招呼 He didn't just run into you on the street?

那你之前在哪裏 Where were you before that?

提朗格 The Towne Lounge.

是不是酒吧 Is that a bar?

有什麼問題嗎 Do you have a problem with that?

不是 我只是想知道你在那裏待了多長時間 No, I just want to know how long you were there.

莎拉 Sara,

我要找到這個人 而且我需要你的幫助 I need to find this guy and I can't do it without your help.

我不管你為什麼要去那個酒吧 或者你幹了什麼 I don't care why or what you were doing in the bar.

我就是想知道你在那裏待了多長時間 I just really want to know how long you were there.

好吧 幾個小時 Okay. A couple hours.

謝謝你 他肯定留下了什麼蛛絲馬跡 Thank you. So something must have tipped him off.

你付的是現金 對嗎 You paid cash, right?

當然了 Of course.

但是布魯斯給我的信用卡沒了 But the credit card that Bruce gave me is gone.

什麼信用卡 What credit card?

這些是安全檢查點 These are the security checkpoints.

如果你沒有這個 你一處也過不去 You can't get past one of those unless you have one of these.

我們能不能偽造幾個 Any way we can forge it?

當然了 如果你有兩個星期 Sure, if you have two weeks and access

並且能進入大樓的主機 to the building's mainframe maybe.

好像十樓沒有 Well, doesn't look like there are any security checkpoints

-安全檢查點 -是的 -on the tenth floor. -No, just that

只有能到十樓的幾個地方有 all the access points to the tenth floor.

但是 如果你能神奇的 But if you could somehow magically appear

出現在大廳的中間 你就安全了 and wind up in the middle of the hallway, you'd be fine,

不過那裏到處都是政府官員 except for all the government officials who'd be swarming

他們一眨眼就能把你抓住 around and who would arrest you in a heartbeat.

如果你把我們帶到停車場 And if you can get us into the parking structure,

保安會查我們的車嗎 will security check our van?

當然了 車裏可以藏罪犯 為什麼不查 Sure. Transporting known felons, why not?

那麼 停車場 So, the parking garage.

就是我們進去的地方 This is our point of entry.

我們需要關於保險箱的細節 We need the details to the safe.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left