Prison Break

Prison Break

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Season 3

Release info

Prison Break (2007) - S03E09 - Boxed In (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
A Commentary by Unknown

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2026-06-28
Downloads: 14
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

索納是個有去無回的地方 Sona's a one-way street.

無論什麼人一旦進去了 就絕對出不來 What goes in never comes out.

他們抓住了我和薩拉 They got me and Sara.

用LJ和薩拉來交換惠斯勒 L.j. And Sara will be traded for whistler.

清楚了沒? Are we clear?

你先告訴我你是誰 我再告訴你我的計劃 I'll tell you the plan when you tell me who you are.

我只是個漁夫 I'm a fisherman.

真的? Really?

我的命在你手裏 My life is in your hands.

LJ和莎拉怎樣了? How's LJ? how's Sara?

她死了 邁克 She's dead, Michael.

我騙了你 I lied to you.

索菲亞·魯果

我是詹姆斯·惠斯勒的女友 I'm James Whistler's girlfriend.

我要你從這越獄 斯科菲爾德先生 You are breaking out of this prison, mr. Scofield,

並且帶上我 And you're taking me with you.

再過四天 Four more days.

我就會從這出去了 If I'm out of here by then,

我能行的 I can still do it.

在過去的兩天內 There ve been two escape attempts

出現了兩次試圖越獄行為 In the past two days.

和索納說再見吧 斯科菲爾德先生 Say good-bye to Sona, mr. Scofield.

到了 我們單獨談下 Right there. Leave us.

我的前任 艾斯伽米上校 My predecessor, colonel Escamilla,

工作幹得不夠好 Wasn't an effective leader.

因此被替換了 He's been replaced.

我是薩瓦拉獄官 I am general Zavala.

坐吧 Sit.

要喝水麼? A drink of water?

尊敬的獄官閣下 這次越獄事件 With all due respect, general, I had nothing to do

跟我無關 With what happened here today.

我的調查向來細緻入微 I always conduct a thorough investigation,

但這裏有太多的疑問要解決 And there are too many unanswered questions here.

我的任務就是去把這些都搞清楚 It is my job to find those answers.

如果你幫我 那我也會幫你 If you help me do my job, I'll help you.

那架直升機 The helicopters.

不是你所能夠弄到的 You alone couldn't be responsible for that.

那直升機 You certainly weren't

-應該與你無關 是吧? -是的 Flying a helicopter, were you? no.

-和誰有關? -我不知道 Who was? I don't know.

-但你知道是誰派來的? -不知道 But you know who sent them. no.

我還是要建議 Again, be advised

你還是說實話的好 Telling the truth is in your best interest.

我說的就是實話 I am.

我們去走走 Let's go for a walk.

我知道你內心的恐懼 I understand your fears,

但是巴拿馬政府不允許這樣的事發生 But the republic of panama cannot allow

如果你願意說的話 This sort of activity. if you wish to talk,

現在正是時候 Now is the time.

我會的 I would

可我已經全說了 If there wasanything left

那我別無選擇了 Then you give me no choice.

過來這邊 This way.

情況不妙 This isn't good.

他們要把他給蒸嘍 They're putting him in the hot box.

這會很不好受的 Things are gonna get much harder for you.

你無路可走 There's no way to win.

只有合作 You must cooperate.

承認自己的行為 Confess to this escape

並且承擔該受的懲罰 And face your punishment by law,

否則就等著更嚴重的後果 Or face a far greater punishment

在太陽下好好想想 In the panama sun.

你自己定奪吧 It's up to you.

他完了 He's done.

全完了 He's finished.

希望我弟弟沒事 I hope my brother's all right.

很痛麼? Does it hurt?

沒事 It's fine.

我要去監獄那邊 I'm gonna get to the prison.

我在候車室看到了新聞 I was watching the news in the waiting room.

他們確定了幾具屍體的身份 但是 They identified a few bodies, but

不是他們 It wasn't them.

到那就清楚了 I'll find out when I get there.

你去麼? You want to come?

我不知道 I don't, I don't know.

在發生這麼多事之後 After everything that's happened,

我都不知道怎麼辦了 I don't know what to think anymore.

有什麼好多想的? What more is there to think about?

詹姆斯 對任何事都有解釋 James has an answer for everything,

但是沒有一個解釋有意義 And nothing ever makes sense.

你該停止問問題 You need to stop asking questions

而去看看事實 And just look at the facts.

我願意相信他所說的一切 I wanted to believe everything he was saying,

而且我還是想要他出來 And I still want him to get out.

我也希望他能出來 I want him out as well.

相信我 我每天都在竭盡全力 Trust me, I've been working on this every single day.

林肯 對你所做的一切 我真的很感激 Lincoln, I really appreciate everything you have done.

你救了我的命 You saved my life.

你不必這樣幫我的 You didn't have to help me like that.

不 應該的 Yeah. I did.

上車 Get in the car.

快點 Come on

我到哪 你就到哪 Everywhere I go, there you are.

回家去 索菲亞 Go home, Sofia.

我很想開車衝出大門 阿歷克斯 Part of me wanted to drive right past this gate, Alex.

你不該在這裏 You don't deserve to be here.

事實上 如果你考慮到所有的事 我是應得的 Actually, if you take all things into consideration I do.

謝謝 Thank you.

等下 Wait.

不用 Don't.

我父親在礦井裏 My father worked in a mine

工作了30年 For 30 years,

每天去工作他都帶上這 He took this into work with him every day.

保他平安 直至退休 Kept him safe till the day he retired.

之後他把這給了我 Then he gave it to me.

我不能收下 I can't take this.

等你出來後再還我 Give it back when you get out.

保重 阿歷克斯 Take care of yourself, Alex.

嗯 Yeah.

怎麼 你沒膽量自己親自動手? What? you ain't got the guts to do it yourself?

聽著 在我改變主意前 給我閉嘴 This is for you, so shut up before I change my mind.

昨天之後 你也許在懷疑 After yesterday, you may be doubting

我完成協議的能力 My ability to make good on our agreement.

但你們的命仍然還有用 I need to keep you motivated.

你有1分鐘時間 You have one minute.

爸爸 Dad

LJ 謝天謝地 你還活著 LJ. LJ, thank you're alive.

不 別做傻事了 No, forget about it.

你無能為力的 There's nothing to do.

總會有些漏洞之類的 There's always something

爸爸 Dad

這些傢伙無處不在 These guys are thorough

他們處處跟蹤你 相信我 They follow you everywhere. Trust me.

那婊子是個瘋子 什麼都幹的出 There's nothing that bitch is crazy.

他割了莎拉的頭 She cut Sara's head off.

當時我在場 . I was there.

我雖被蒙了眼 但是我聽到了 I clozed my eyes but I heard.

聽我說 Listen to me.

我不會失去你的 知道嗎? I could not let that happen without you, all right?

下次你看到我 The next time you see me,

一定要注意看著我 Don'take your eyes off me.

我會告訴你怎麼做 I'll tell you what to do.

知道麼? All right?

時間到了 Minute's up.

你叔叔和我 Me and your uncle,

我們知道怎麼做 We know what we're doing.

我們會救你出來 We're gonna get you out of this.

我愛你 I love you.

我愛你 爸爸 I love you, dad.

似乎情況不妙啊 Looks like things didn't go so well.

你應該已經出去了的 You should be gone.

你也是啊 So should you.

發生什麼事了? What happened?

還沒結束呢 It's still happening.

對於邁克 我很遺憾 不過我們還是有辦法的 I feel bad for Michael, but we have a way without him.

你該歇歇了 You should get some rest.

怎麼出去? What's the way?

我會歇歇的 會的 會的 等我出去後 I'll rest. I'll rest. I'll rest when I'm out.

我一定會帶上你的 I won't go without you.

相信我 You have my word.

去歇歇吧 Now get some rest.

看到斯科菲爾德在那蒸籠裏了吧? You see Scofield out in that redneck sauna?

看看他還有沒有辦法從裏面出來 Let's see if he has the oo to get out of that one.

你也有份 是吧? You were in on it, right?

我發現你們在勒齊的周圍晃動 I see you guys lurking around Lechero.

斯科菲爾德肯定想好了逃離的計劃 Scofield's gotta he a plan to escape.

如果真有 那麼我全然不知 If so, I know none of it.

沒錯 我想你也不知道 Yeah, I bet you don't.

天吶 Whoa.

雞尾酒喝多了 吐得的到處都是啊 Too many cocktails out on the lido deck.

麻煩來了 Here comes trouble.

庫拉達 把這兒清理了 Ser Criada, clean it up.

是啊 是該清理一下 Yeah, I'll get right on that.

你聽到我說的了嗎 You heard what I said.

我說把這兒清理了 I told you to do something.

現在就去做 清理髒東西 Now do it. cleaning up chunks

已經不再是我的工作了 Ain't in my job description anymore.

哦 情況變了 Oh, things changed.

聽著 你現在聽我們的指揮 You see, you answer to us now.

聽著 猛男 你嚇唬不了我 Hey, caveman, you don't scare me.

去嚇唬別人好了 Go bug someone else.

你在這裏幹什麼?

我來送個重要的東西 I have a special delivery.

我需要你把這個火速帶進去 I need to get it in real quick.

出多少? How much?

我出一萬 I gave you ten grand.

一萬是上次的價 這個給多少 Ten grand was the last one. how much for this one?

免費 No grand.

那不了 謝謝 Then no thanks.

不 別 別急 No, no no

我覺得你應該

再好好想想

把水拿給那個囚犯 Take this water to the prisoner.

為什麼我去? 他根本不配喝水 Why should i? he doesn't deserve it.

我來吧 I'll do it.

兄弟 Hi, brother.

還記得我嗎? Remember me?

這樣做沒有用 This isn't gonna work.

快 把這個喝下去 Come on, papi, drink this.

我不能讓LJ出事 明白嗎? Don't leanything happen to LJ, okay?

我明白 他的情況比你好多了 It's okay. he's doing much better than you.

快 喝下這杯 你需要的 Come on. drink this. you need it.

莎拉的事情我很抱歉 I'm sorry about Sara.

下次我試著溜進監獄更深的地方 好嗎? I'm gonna try to sneak more into the prison next time, okay?

我要你放棄 I want you to quit.

我做不到 I can't.

-我們都需要適可而止 -不 邁克 We all have to quit sometime. no, Michael.

你現在困在這個雞籠中 你現在正是需要幫助的時刻 You're here in a chicken coop you need all the help you can get.

不需要你來幫 走吧 不要回頭 Don't need your help. just go, and don't look back.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left