The first 200 lines.
《越獄》 前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break.
你要"錫拉"做什麼 What do you want with Scylla?
和你一樣 打垮"公司" Same thing you want: bring down the Company.
我們需要那幾頁 We need the pages.
我們一起合作嗎 Are we partners?
是的 Partners.
你哥哥跟我說了你流鼻血的事 So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.
我很好 I'm fine.
你看起來可不好 You don't look fine.
對不起 Sorry.
引以為戒吧 Consider this a warning.
林肯 倒回去 Linc, pull back!
是個圈套 It's a trap!
快走 林肯 Come on, Linc!
你沒事吧 你中槍了 You all right?! Damn, you're hit!
好了 好了 All right, all right.
你會有機會收拾他的 退後 You'll get your shot, now back off!
他們是想拿我的卡 This is an attempt on my card.
接下來你想怎麼辦 How do you want to proceed?
我要轉移它 I want it moved.
轉移"錫拉" Move Scylla.
現在 Now!
告訴將軍你把我們都幹掉了 Now, tell the General you killed us.
否則 我的手可不會歇著 Otherwise, my hand, it ain't going to get tired.
我覺得你的嘴該歇歇了 I just hope your mouth gets tired.
很搞笑 That's funny.
走吧 老兄 走吧 Come on, buddy, come on.
夠了 我們走吧 林肯 Enough already, come on, Linc.
現在相信我了吧 Believe me now?
打他是沒有用的 林肯 Beating him isn't going to work, Lincoln.
你的方法也用過了 You tried your way.
我們要讓克蘭茲將軍相信懷特已經把我們解決了 We want General Krantz to think Wyatt took us out.
就算你把他打到給將軍打電話 Even if you do beat him to make the call to general.
你覺得一個訓練有素的軍人 you don't think a trained military veteran
聽不出他話裏的恐懼嗎 is going to hear the fear in his voice?
他們會知道他是被強迫的 They're going to know he was coerced.
對付他要多點時間 Yeah,well.I need some more time with him.
我明白 林肯 但是他神志不清的話也不能打電話 I hear you, Linc, but he can't make the call if he's unconscious.
不管我們怎麼做 However we do it,
我們最好快點從懷特那裏得到我們想要的 we better get what we need from Wyatt soon,
馬宏可等不及了 because Mahone ain't going to wait.
我要找到那個殺我兒子的賤人 I'm trying to find the son of a bitch who killed my kid!
麗莎 情況如何 Lisa, what are we looking at?
初步估計轉移"錫拉"大概要三天 Initial estimate is three days to complete the move of Scylla.
我不能接受 Unacceptable.
請聽我說 這可不像把一台電腦 Respectfully, this is not as simple as unplugging
從一間房挪到另一間房那麼簡單 a laptop and moving it to another room.
"錫拉"裏的數據太複雜了 The data on Scylla is too delicate.
我不想聽理由 I don't want excuses.
我只關心 它能否妥善轉移以及是否現在就轉移 All I care is that it's done right and done right now.
我明白這很緊急 但也要三天時間 I understand the urgency, but it will take three days.
請允許我說幾句 我覺得 And if I may speak freely, I think it's a mistake
把"錫拉"轉移到拉文羅克地堡 to move Scylla to the Raven Rock bunker
而放棄對我們來說最安全的洛城 when the Los Angeles facility
是一個錯誤 is one of the most secure ones we have.
對我們來說最安全的地方 The most secure location we have
就是不為人知的地方 is the one they don't know about.
長官 Sir...
還是沒有懷特的消息 Still no word from Wyatt.
他只用"公司"提供的電話 He only uses the company-issued cell,
我們追蹤不到他 so we can't track him.
我們無法確定 We have no way of confirming
他是否完成了任務 if he successfully completed his operation.
繼續聯繫 Keep calling him!
準備一份新聞稿 And draft a press release,
照片 犯罪記錄 photographs, criminal records,
所有關於斯科菲爾德 布倫斯等人的全部資料 everything we have on Scofield, Burrows, all of them.
告訴媒體的朋友 我要他們 Tell our friends in the media I want them
在晚間新聞和早報裏都報導 to saturate the evening news and the morning papers.
我要讓他們不能 I want it impossible for them
大搖大擺的走在洛城的街道上 to walk down the streets of Los Angeles without being spotted.
我猜我們還沒在他身上 I assume we haven't made much progress
得到任何進展 with our friend over there?
有什麼建議嗎 Any suggestions?
要不我們和他談談 How about we talk to him?
好啊 要不要給他點牛奶和餅乾 Great, want to give him some milk and cookies while you're at it?
不是 No.
隨便聊聊怎麼樣 How about just some nice conversation?
《越獄》第四季 第九集 Prison.Break.S04E09
他們就叫個護士 So they sent Florence Nightingale
來讓我乖乖合作 to get me all ready to cooperate.
實際上 不管你做了什麼 我是來幫你的 Actually, I'm here to help you, despite what you've done.
因為我還是醫生 而你是囚犯 Because I'm still a doctor and you're a prisoner.
你想要救我 You're going to save me?
丹·賽爾夫帶了個箱子來 Don Self has a metal case out there
我不知道裏面有什麼 and I don't know what's in it.
我猜你也不會想知道 I imagine you don't want to find out,
所以 我想我們要是談談 so I figure if you and I had a talk...
你會給我一線生機 You'd make me see the light.
你要是不給將軍打電話 你就死定了 If you don't call the General, you're as good as dead.
我早經歷過很多生不如死的事 醫生 I've already been a lot of things worse than dead in my life, Doctor.
你還是找個好點的理由來威脅我 You better have more than that to threaten me with.
放心 邁克爾 她沒事的 Come on, Mike, she's okay.
他是個職業殺手 He's a professional killer.
不用擔心 他已經被拷起來了 Don't worry, he's locked up.
我們走吧 Let's go.
快點 我們走吧 Come on, let's go!
你想怎麼處理羅蘭的屍體 So what'd you do with Roland's body?
羅蘭 Roland?
他的資料已經全改了 He's been, uh, reconfigured
而且埋在一個長眠之地 and given a permanent resting place.
太好了 你走的時候順便 Good. Take his bowling shirts
把他的衣物和他的垃圾也帶走 and the rest of his crap with you when you leave.
算了吧 林肯 人都死了 Come on Linc, the guy died.
他出賣了我們 死有餘辜 貝裏克 He died a punk! He ratted us out, Bellick.
各位 我們先處理眼前的事 You guys, you deal with the matter at hand.
假設這幾張紙是正確的 Assuming these pages are correct,
我們也無從考證它們是不是真的 and there's no way of knowing that they actually are...
我們從地下走廊 通過鍋爐房到這 we follow this basement hallway through the boiler room to here.
這裏是往上走的爬梯 There's some kind of elevated walkway.
我們順著走到底 We follow that to the end,
這樣我們就涵蓋了大部分 and we've covered most of the distance
從伽特到"公司"總部間的距離 between GATE and the Company's headquarters.
走廊盡頭的是什麼東西 What's this thing at the end of the walkway?
我也不知道 惠斯勒用X做了個標記 I don't know-- Whistler marked it with an "X"
我想可能是面牆或大的障礙物 so I'm thinking it's some kind of wall or serious impediment.
所以我們要下去做好準備 That's why we're going down there prepared.
工具 電焊 錘子 Tools, thermal lances, sledgehammers...
就算我們穿過了牆 Okay, so we get through that wall...
另一邊是什麼 what's on the other side?
我還不知道 Again, I don't know.
因為剩下的幾頁在格雷琴手裏 It's because Gretchen has the rest of the pages.
但是一旦我們通過這個地方 But once we're through this location,
除非她把幾頁紙給我們 否則就無法前進 we can't go any further until she gives them back.
她到底耍什麼詭計 What's her game in all this?
如果她想把"公司"搞垮 I mean, if she wants the Company to go down,
她就應該把幾頁紙給我們 she should just give us the pages.
只要時機成熟 Look, we're going to deal with Gretchen
我們就解決格雷琴 when the time is right, okay?
你們要去伽特 開始準備 You guys need to go to GATE and get started.
我留下來看著懷特 I'm going to stay here with Wyatt
確保從他嘴裏套有用的東西 and make sure we get what we need.
從現在開始不能亂串 No more dawdlin' now.
走快點 Move your ass.
快點 先生們 快點 High gear, gentlemen, high gear.
我老闆隨時可能會來 My boss will be here any minute.
我想我不用重申謹慎行事至關重要 I assume I don't have to mention that discretion is paramount.
換句話說 "沉默"是金 In other words, silence is golden.
你只要確保在辦公室裏呆著 You just make sure you stay in your office
別讓別人進來 and you keep other people out.
我會呆在舒適 Oh, I'll stay in my nice,
涼快的辦公室裏的 小白臉 air-conditioned office, Pretty.
你現在可以爬你的小洞裏去了 And you can crawl down into your little hole now.
快 Go ahead.
快 爬吧 Go ahead, crawl.
科爾 這裏到底出什麼事了 Cole? What the hell is going on here?
懷特先生 你回來了 Mr. White, are you back already?
你好嗎 How are you?
很好 直到我收到一封安德魯·布勞努 Fine, until I found a resignation fax
發來的辭職傳真 waiting for me from Andrew Blauner.
辭職信 A resignation?
對 打電話也不接 Yeah, I can't get him on the phone,
我打給他未婚妻 I reached out to his fiancee,
她也不知道沒有他的消息 she hasn't seen or heard from him.
她非常擔心 She's worried sick.
他可能就是喝大了 He's probably on a bit of a bender,
睡在什麼地方了 just sleeping it off somewhere.
布勞努可是名童子軍 Blauner? He's a Boy Scout.
這不合邏輯 科爾 None of this makes any sense, Cole.
不過我告訴你 But I'll tell you what,
我會查清楚的 I'm going to look into it.
有需要我幫忙的地方 就告訴我 Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
早上好 Good morning.
幫忙 Assistance...
那是什麼聲音 What is that sound?
喂 Yeah?
我希望能有個愉快的早晨 I hope you're having a lovely enjoyable morning,
因為你不在的時候 because while you are nowhere to be found,
這邊已經在調查 there is sleuthing going on here
安德魯·布勞努的下落了 regarding the whereabouts of one Mr. Andrew Blauner.
還有嗎 And?
如果我捲進這起兇殺案的話 And if I'm going down for this little homicide,
我可不會一個人背黑鍋 I ain't going alone.
我們肯定是形影不離的 We're going together like traffic and weather.
放鬆點 好嗎 Relax, okay?
他們絕對找不到我放屍體的地方 They'll never find the body where I put it.
斯科菲爾德和布倫斯現在在哪 Now, where are Scofield and Burrows?
正在履行他們的承諾 Just doing their end of the bargain.
順便問一下 你到底在幹嘛 Which begs the question, what the hell are you doing?
我 Me?
我準備去會一個人 I'm getting ready for a meeting.
你朋友一直打電話給你 So, your friends have been calling a lot.
他們一定在想你到哪兒去了 They must be wondering where you are.
沒錯 That's right.
他們在懷疑 而他們懷疑得越久 They're wondering, and the longer they do,
你們就越危險 the more danger you're in.
打電話給將軍 照他們的話說 Call the General, and say what they want you to say.
然後呢 你們會放我走嗎 And what? You'll let me go?
不會 但丹·賽爾夫能確保 No, but Don Self will make sure
你免於死刑 that you spend the rest of your life
下半輩子悠閒自在 in a decent facility without the death penalty.
無論如何 Either way,
無論我打不打這通電話 if I make the call or not,
我都會死 I'm dead.
你心裏明白的很 You know that.
我們都清楚 你作為一名醫生 And we both know that you, as a doctor,
不會容許這種事情發生 won't let that happen.
所以 不如 So, please,
我們一起想個 let's you and I figure a way
互惠互利的解決辦法 out of this mess that works for everybody.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.