Catch and Release

Catch and Release

Download Chinese-bg-code Subtitle

Release info

Catch and Release DVDRip XviD-DiAMOND chseng
A Commentary by klseklse
chseng

Tags

DVD
DVDRip
dvdrip
dvdr
XviD
Published on: 2015-08-18
Downloads: 47
Hearing Impaired: No

Chinese-bg-code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

知道我一直在想什么吗? You want to know what I keep thinking about?

你离开之前那次吵架 That argument we had right before you left.

记得吗? Remember?

你正打算出发去参加 单身派对还有钓鱼旅行 There you are, heading off for your big bachelor party fishing trip

但我却像泼妇一样和你吵了起来 and I start in on you like some hysterical fishwife,

我坚持你必须排完座位表才能走 insisting that you finish the seating chart before you go.

我到底在想什么? What was I thinking?

你离开的时候我应该对你说“我爱你” What I should have said as you were leaving is, "I love you."

片名:捉与放

或者…我不知道…至少该说 “玩的开心,好好对待脱衣舞娘” Or, at least... I don't know. "Have fun. Be nice to the strippers."

然而,你听到我最后一句话却是 Instead, the last words you heard me say were,

“听着,伙计 "Listen, pal,

“在没想好把你母亲的桥牌俱乐部 安置在哪儿之前,不许出去鬼混” "no more nookie until you figure out where to put your mother's bridge club."

我们为你感到难过 Our hearts go out to you.

道格夫人,怎么样?来点什么吗? How you doing, Mrs. D? You need anything?

一杯苏格兰威士忌,淡一点 我可不想全喝全爱尔兰酒 A Scotch, but thin it out. Don't let me get all Irish.

- 你们几个今天都很可爱 - 哦,对不起 - You boys were just lovely today. - Oh, sorry.

天呐 My God.

他有非常好的朋友 He had good friends.

那个去世的伙计是你朋友? He was a friend of yours? The guy who died?

是,我们一起长大 Yeah. We grew up together.

那你也住在波德? So, you live here in Boulder?

不,我高中毕业后搬走了 No. I moved away after high school.

- 去了哪? - 洛杉矶 - Where to? - Los Angeles.

- 哦?在那做什么? - 拍广告 - Oh, yeah? What do you do there? - I make commercials.

那是纹身? Is that a tattoo?

也许吧 Maybe.

你怎么能留我一个人对付这些人? How could you leave me alone with all these people?

你知道我讨厌人多 You know I hate crowds.

还有高跟鞋 And high heels.

我正穿着高跟鞋 我不知道我在做什么 I'm wearing heels. I don't know what I'm doing.

我希望你在身边 I would if you were here.

你知道怎么让这些人停止 以过去式来谈论你 You'd know how to make all these people stop talking about you in the past tense,

怎么让你那猥琐的舅舅别来烦我 how to get your pervy uncle off me.

你怎么能让我自己对付你舅舅? How could you leave me alone with your pervy uncle?

你知道我受不了他 You know I can't handle him.

没有你,我什么都做不了 I can't handle anything without you.

她跟你提到蜜月了吗? She say anything to you about the honeymoon?

- 比如? - 比如说,她还打算去吗? - Like what? - Like, is she still going to go?

一个人去考艾岛? 你觉得这是她现在需要的? Alone in Kauai? You think that's what she needs right now.

不,不是一个人,哥们 比如,跟朋友一起 No, dude, not alone. You know, with a friend.

我认为离开对她来说会更好 Because I think it'd be good for her to get away.

那种活动会更加有益 That kind of thing could be really helpful.

- 不是跟我去,丹尼斯,一个朋友,谁都行 - 是,其他人 - Not me, Dennis. A friend. Anybody. - Yeah. Somebody else.

该死 Damn.

用力点 Sock it to me.

用力点…用力点 Sock it to me. Sock it to me.

上啊…用力点…上啊 Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.

上啊…上啊…用力点 Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.

等等等,停一下 Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold on.

屁股抽筋了 Butt cramp.

好,继续 Okay, go.

用力…使劲…上啊 Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.

用力…用力…用力 Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.

使劲! Sock it to me!

棒极了! Yeah! That's good!

真的棒极了! That's really good!

- 谢了 - 不客气 - Thanks. - You're welcome.

员工在回去工作前必须洗手 Employees must wash their hands before returning to work.

给我打电话 Call me,

猛男 Mr. Yummy.

好 Okay. All right.

天! Jesus!

哦,妈的 Oh, shit.

葛蕾 Gray.

你要知道,因为你们没结成婚 所以道格拉斯夫人是合法继承人 You realize, since you werert married, Mrs. Douglas is the legal heir.

我们只是在清理财产 We're just putting the estate in order.

明白 Yep.

好 Okay.

那么,你和道格拉斯先生是否有共同财产? Now, did you and Mr. Douglas share title on anything?

- 车子,房子? - 不,我自己租房 - Car, house? - No, I'm in a rental.

其实我自己根本负担不了 Which I can't afford by myself. Wow.

我们刚找到房子 他甚至还没来得及搬进去 We just found it. He hadrt even moved in.

这个大账户的书面文件在哪? Where's the paperwork for this big account?

什么户头? What big account?

他有4万8千美元的所得税 我没看到任何关于这笔钱的文件 There's $48,000 on his tax return. I'm not seeing any statements for it.

他有那么多存款,是这个意思吗? His savings had about that much, right?

不,葛蕾,4万8千美元只是利息 No, the $48,000 is interest, Gray.

那么,要产生那么多利息 帐户上就该有… So, for an account to generate that, the balance would have to be

大概一百万美元 roughly a million dollars.

一百万? A million dollars?

是的,在某个很大的投资帐户里 Yeah, in some big investment account.

我猜他一定是在他老爸 去世之后继承了遗产 I bet you he inerited it when his old man died.

你不觉得他瞒着我们他很有钱 这事很奇怪吗? You don't think it's a little weird that he didn't tell us that he was rich?

不觉得,我的意思是… 这不关我们的事吧? Not really. I mean, what business is it of ours?

我是他的搭档 I was his partner.

关键是,这笔不是 业务资金,丹尼斯 Point is, Dennis, it wasrt business money.

你知道吗? 这是他的钱,所以… You know? It was his money, so...

他至少应该告诉你 He should've at least told you.

如果是我,如果我们订婚了 然后我有一百万的话,我不可能… If it were me, if we were engaged and I had a million bucks, there's no way...

哇哦,首先,这位小姐对你很客气 只是因为我是你的朋友,懂了吗? Whoa. First off, this chick is only nice to you because I'm your friend. Okay?

其次,你一毛不拔,先生 我看过你的银行卡 Second off, you don't have two nickels to rub together, sir. I've seen your ATM card.

- 我说说而已 - 我也是说说而已 - I'm just saying. - And I'm just saying

有成千上万条充分的理由 there are hundreds, thousands of really good reasons

使我的老朋友不想让每个人都知道 他老爸留给他一百万美元 my homeboy wouldn't have wanted to tell everyone his dad left him a million bucks.

比如什么理由? Like what?

这个,比如说 也许他怕自己会变成懒鬼 Well, like, maybe he was afraid that he'd become some kind of lazy dilettante

要真有那么多钱在手边 他会把它存起来,不管了 if he had all that money at his access, so he just put it away, just ignore it.

但,唉!真是的! 但是他不想告诉你? But, hello! Come on! Like he wasrt going to tell you?

我是说,我猜他只是等个机会 给你个惊喜 I mean, I bet you he was just waiting to, like, rock you with a big surprise.

因为那就是格雷迪的风格 他喜欢干大事 Because that was Grady's style. He never did something small.

这像是,先不吱声…然后 他会突然用一种方式让你心花怒放 It was just, plow! And, suddenly, he would want to find a way to just spring it on you.

你瞧,就像… You know? Like...

你的新婚夜 On your wedding night.

- 你那么认为? - 哦,上帝,是的! - You think so? - Oh, God, yes!

想像一下 Picture this.

你们在度蜜月 You guys are on the honeymoon. Okay?

你们做爱做了几个小时 You just had hours upon hours of sex,

而没有我或者丹尼斯在屋里 without me or Dennis in the house for a change.

你们躺在彼此的臂弯里 在甜言蜜语间入睡 And you're falling asleep in one another's arms, cozying up to you.

然后他说,"嗯,甜心 And he's like, " Um, Geege,

“记得我们的宣誓当中 ‘无论富有还是贫穷’那段?” "remember the part of the vows where we said, 'For richer or for poorer'

“我们是前者!” "We're the former!"

上帝,他一定喜欢那么做 God, he would have loved doing that.

他一定会的 He would have.

哇,我看存货要光了啊 葛蕾,我要把你最后一瓶啤酒喝了 Whoa. Running low, I see. Gray, I'm going to take your last beer.

“失去和占有,生和死都是一体的” "Loss and possession, death and life are one.

“没有太阳的地方就不会有影子” "There falls no shadow where there shines no sun."

希拉里 贝洛克 Hilaire Belloc.

谁? Who's that?

不知道,这是我写在天时红茶盒 上的一句至理名言 I don't know, but it's an excellent quote I put on the Red Zinger box.

我想这很合适,是吧? Thought it was appropriate. Shall we?

哦,就这样吧 哥们儿,我真想结婚 Oh, that's it, dude. I am so getting married.

这姑娘就像刚行完 她的成人礼 This chick made out like it was her bar mitzvah.

- 哦,上帝,阿山啊,把它放回去 - 为什么,哥们?她大概有六个呢 - Oh, God. Put it back, Sammy. - Why, dude? She's got, like, six of them.

对,她有了六个了,谢谢 Yeah. She's got, like, six of them. Thank you.

你干吗要这样? 我只是为了咱们中饱私囊 Why you got to be like that? I'm just trying to feather our nest.

你是在中饱你的肚囊 You're just trying to feather your stomach.

你知道嘛,那很讨厌 你对胖子有种可恶的岐视 You know what? That was hateful. You're such a blatant sizeist sometimes.

已经有82个人了,哥们儿 The thing's got, like, 82 settings, sir.

你跟我可以搞个疯狂队 因为我们… You and me could have a total waffle party, because we...

- 你在干吗? - 在床上睡会舒服点 - What are you doing? - She'll be more comfortable in bed.

你认真的? 你没看到药起作用了? Are you serious? Did you not see the pills kick in?

能让她舒服的唯一方法 就是你拿麻醉枪把她击晕 The only way she'd be more comfortable is if you shot her with a tranq gun.

我只知道,她那样就不会落枕 All I know is, she's not going to wake up in the morning with a neck crick.

你说什么?落枕? 你是谁啊?骨科医生吗? What are you talking about, a neck crick? What are you, an osteopath?

哦,天呐 你居然把她抱起来了! Oh, my God, you're actually picking her up!

丹尼斯,老兄,你吓到我了 Dennis, you're scaring me, man.

- 放下这个姑娘 - 别挡路 - Put the woman down. - Get out of my way.

不,你有没想过,她也许根本 不想睡在没有格雷迪的床上 No. Did it ever occur to you that maybe she don't want to sleep in there without Grady?

那你又知不知道我现在抱着她? Did it occur to you that I'm holding her right now?

- 说真的,圣骑士,把她放回去 - 如果你不帮忙… - Seriously, Sir Galahad, put her back. - Lf you're not going to help...

我比你强壮多了 我都不想抱着她 I'm much stronger than you and even I don't want to pick her up.

- 不,她很重 - 把她抱回沙发上! - No, she's heavy. - Put her on the couch!

她真是昏过去了 She's out.

- 这都怪你 - 这不是我的错 - This was totally your fault. - This is not my fault,

- 这就是你的错 - 你来善后吧 - this is your fault. - Clean this up.

你不来…我不…拜托 拜托啊,老兄 You're not... I'm not... Come on. Come on, dude.

- 来杯啤酒? - 闭嘴 - Want a beer? - Shut up.

好吧 Okay.

你好 Hey.

这是格雷迪的房间,你没权利… 你在这干吗? This is Grady's room. You have no right... What are you doing here?

睡觉 Sleeping.

现在几点了? What time is it?

我不想马上回家,所以… I didn't feel like going home right away, so...

他们说我可以在这里睡一会 The guys said it'd be okay if I crashed here for a while.

别碰那个 你…别碰任何东西 Don't touch that. Just don't touch anything.

你觉得你做的到吗? 猛男 You think you can handle that, Mr. Yummy?

我不知道你在那儿 I didn't know you were there.

为什么你还在这? Why are you still here?

我想你应该在洛杉矶的 I thought you were supposed to be in Los Angeles,

拍电影或者别的什么 directing a movie or something.

不,那没戏 No, that didn't work out.

你知道的,感谢上帝 Which, you know, thank God.

拍电影比广告还糟 Movies, they're worse than commercials.

就是卖啊,卖啊,卖啊的 然后自我欺骗称之为艺术 Just sell, sell, sell. But let's kid ourselves and call it art.

至少广告是要卖东西的 但我们都知道自己不得好死 At least in ads it's sell, sell, sell, but we all know we're going to hell.

所以啊,只好打肿脸充胖子 随便瞎闯 So here's a fat ass check to smooth out the ride.

我真不懂他干吗和你做朋友 I never understood why he was friends with you.

你看起来根本不想念他 You don't even seem like you miss him.

你好,你们的一位客户去世了 我是他的财产管理人 Hi, I'm the administrator of the estate of a client of yours who passed away.

我需要他过去3个月的账户文件… 好,我不挂线 I need copies of his statement accounts for the last three... Yes, I'll hold.

- 葛蕾, 葛蕾 - 怎么? - Gray. Gray. - Yeah?

我只是想告诉你我很难过 I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.

谢谢 Thank you.

我堂弟的一个朋友也遭遇了类似的事情 You know, a similar thing happened to a friend of my cousirs.

年轻的小伙子 在滑雪的时候 Young guy, skiing.

一个孩子滑着滑板 完全失控的冲了过来 Some kid on a snowboard comes up, totally out of control...

咚 Bam.

滑雪板切到了他的颈静脉 Snowboard severed his jugular.

地上到处是血 Blood all over the slope.

然后,人们滑过那片地方 所以血就顺坡流到了山下 And then, you know, people started to ski over it, so it spread down the hill.

于是… Anyway.

那么,给格雷迪布置个花园 悼念一下 So, a peace garden for Grady.

好啊,渔具店那里 停卡车的后面不是有片地吗? Yeah, you know. At the fly shop. In that space behind the truck?

这个…更像是一个安静的停车场 So it's kind of, then, more like a peace parking spot than anything else.

住嘴,哥们 Shut up, dude.

他会满意的 He'd be all over it.

- 我可不那么认为,伙计 - 我觉得是 - I don't think so, cookie. - Well, I do.

我比你更了解他,所以… And I knew him better than you did, so...

什么? What?

你是认真的? Are you serious?

哦,天那,丹尼斯 我的确不是那家伙的生意伙伴 Oh, my God, Dennis, like, I may not have been the dude's business partner, okay,

- 但,我跟格雷迪的关系非常亲密,老兄 - 好吧,好吧 - but, like, me and Grady were tight, sir. - Okay, okay.

非常亲密 Very tight.

事实上,我发现他告诉了我一些 他永远不会告诉你的事 In fact, I just happen to know he told me stuff that he would never tell you.

我敢说那是你永远想不到… Stuff I bet you never thought would leave the walls

能够传出你们那个 超级隐秘的渔具店的消息 of your super-secret fly-fishing shop.

比如说? Like what?

- 什么事呢? - 就是一些事,丹尼斯! - What stuff? - Just stuff stuff, Dennis!

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Catch and Release

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left