Mickey 17

Mickey 17

Download Chinese Bg Code Subtitle

Release info

Mickey 17 2025 1080p web h264-gregariousdelicatemuleofdiversity-cht-en
A Commentary by momoand_fork
Chinese Traditional - Bilingual - English

Tags

webdl
Published on: 2025-04-08
Downloads: 497
Hearing Impaired: No
FPS: 23.976

Chinese Bg Code subtitle preview

The first 200 lines.

(公元2054年) (尼福爾海姆星)

我怎會還活着? How did I survive that?

那麼高跌到我半死 It was some damn fall.

激氣,通訊器壞了 Oh, shit. My comm's busted.

保暖系統也是 My thermal's busted too.

我本該摔下來斷成兩半死掉 I should have got snapped in half and died on the way down,

而不是慢慢變成人肉雪條 instead of slowly turning into a meat popsicle.

添姆? Timo?

添姆! Timo!

添姆,我在下面 Timo, I'm down here.

Ow.

添姆 Timo.

米奇? Mickey?

添姆! T-- Timo!

-添姆,我在下面 -米奇 - Timo, I'm down here. - Mickey. Whoa.

你未死? You haven't died yet?

-未啊 -等着 - No. - Hold on.

癡線 Oh, shit.

你的噴火器還能用 Your flamethrower's still good.

全無刮花 Not a single scratch.

我下來查看真是明智 It's a good thing I thought to come down here.

武器部見到一定高興 Weapons will be happy to see this.

讓我上繳它? Hey, I'm gonna turn this in, okay?

我拿去就行 I can take it.

你不會生氣吧?若我只帶走它? You're not mad, right? That I'm just taking this?

反正你情況不太妙,對吧? I mean, it's not looking very good for you, right?

而且繩索只能到這裏 - Also, line only goes this far. - Uh-huh.

不,我不怪你 Yeah, no, we-- we're cool.

你本就不該冒險下來 You shouldn't have to take the risk.

對,我就是這意思 Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

反正他們明天會重印你 Plus, they're gonna reprint you back out tomorrow anyway.

是啊 Yeah.

嘿,米奇 Hey, Mickey.

是? Yeah?

死亡是甚麼感覺? What's it feel like to die?

我猜你現已習慣,不過… I'm sure you're used to it by now. Still...

這是第幾次了? How many times is this?

你是米奇16號? You're Mickey... 16?

17號,賤精 17. Jerk.

這次之後就18號 18 after this one.

好吧,很高興認識你,祝你死得愉快 Well, it was nice knowing you, have a nice death.

明天見 See you tomorrow.

好到極 Oh, great.

有何不可? Why not?

這隻真大隻 That's a pretty big one.

希望牠能一口吞掉我 Hopefully, I'll just get swallowed in one go.

那總比慢慢凍死好 It's got to be better than slowly freezing to death.

我想是吧 I guess.

或者不是 Or maybe not.

但每次我死後,他們都會重印我 But they just printed me out again every time I died.

我所有資料都被儲存 然後獲得一具全新的身體 All my data is saved, and I just get a whole new body.

他們會定期上載我的記憶 They do all this, kind of, regular uploads of memories

和個性特徵 and my personality traits...

然後再重新植入我的大腦 ...and re-implant it back in my brain.

那真是超瘋狂的科技 That's some crazy technology, man.

只能說它很先進 Let's just say it's-- it's advanced.

非常先進 It's very advanced.

好極 Yes.

快,快啊 Oh, come on, come on.

等等,先等一下? Wait. Would you just hold on a second?

冷靜,冷靜點 Just like-- Calm down. Calm down.

放鬆,呼吸…沒錯,呼吸 Just relax, breathe. That's right, breathe.

掂! - Oh! - Yes!

這套身體打印和記憶移植的技術 The whole body printing and memory transplanting thing,

老實說,前衛得太離譜 to be honest, was so ridiculously ahead of its time,

引發了非常多道德爭議 that it caused so many, like, ethical fights

宗教爭議等等 and religious blah, blah, blah,

最後在地球上被禁止了 that it was actually banned on Earth,

現在只允許在太空中 用在先耗員身上 and they only allow it now in outer space for Expendables.

就像我這樣的 Like me.

所以我們一離開大氣層 So, from the second we left the atmosphere,

他們就要我不斷工作 直至抵達這星球 they made me work my ass off all the way to this planet.

他們給我一個又一個任務 Gave me one mission after another.

技術部,怎麼回事? 這裏已有後備電線 Uh, Tech, what's going on? The extra cable's here already.

是這樣的,米奇 Um, the thing is, Mickey...

醫療部,你想告訴他嗎? Hey, Medical, you wanna tell him?

告訴我甚麼? Tell me what?

嗨,米奇,你感覺如何? Hi, Mickey. How're you doing?

你有頭暈、噁心或眩暈嗎? Are you experiencing any vertigo, nausea or dizziness?

我好像確實有點暈 Uh, I-I guess I am feeling a little dizzy.

米奇,接下來只會更糟,還會發高燒 It's only gonna get worse from here, Mickey, with a nice fever too.

事實是,你現暴露在極高輻射中 Truth is, you're exposed to unthinkable levels of radiation right now,

所以我們才派你出去 which is why we sent you out in the first place.

好吧 Okay.

若你能詳述你的症狀 If you could give us a full description of your symptoms.

我想你確認一下 So, a couple things I wanna go through

宇宙輻射檢查清單事項 on our cosmic radiation checklist first.

你的皮膚多久後開始燃燒? How long until your skin starts to burn?

然後,多久會失明? Then, how long until you go blind?

當然還有,多久才會死? And of course, how long until you die?

這才是我們真正想知道的 That's the real nut we're after.

四年級時有一堂科學課 There was this one time in my fourth grade science class,

我亂劏過一隻實驗青蛙 I messed with a lab frog.

我想這一切一定是我的懲罰 I just figured this all must be my punishment.

米奇,除手套 Mickey, take off your glove,

讓我看看太空衣下有何狀況 so I can see what's happening under your space suit.

哇!你們看到嗎? Oh! Oh! Wow! Did you see that?

早晨 Good morning.

早晨

多喝水,米奇 Keep yourself hydrated, Mickey.

你會開始感到極度口渴 You'll start to feel extremely parched.

阿卡迪,我覺得劑量太高了 Arkady, I think the dose was too high.

誰在乎,桃樂菲?他十分鐘後就會死 Who cares, Dorothy? He's gonna be dead in ten minutes.

專心採血液樣本就好 Just focus on getting all the blood samples.

他的眼、鼻、口、耳和直腸都會流血 He's gonna bleed through his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and rectum.

確保每個孔道分別採集樣本 知道嗎? Make sure to collect separate samples from every hole. Okay?

同時要上載記憶 And keep the memory upload going at the same time.

這米奇很特別,你知道吧? This Mickey's special, you know that, right?

在所有米奇中,你的壽命會是最短的 Out of all the Mickeys, you will have the shortest lifespan.

我聽說了,只有十分鐘 - I heard. Ten minutes. - Well--

好消息,其實差不多十五分鐘 Actually, good news, it's more like 15.

好多了,對吧? Much better, isn't it?

我本可靠人壽保險賠償發大財 I would have been filthy rich by now with life insurance, except...

可惜很顯然,先耗員不能投保 ...obviously, Expendables are uninsurable.

沒工傷賠償、沒工會、沒退休福利 There's no workers' comp, no unions, no pension benefits.

現在,我知道你們這刻定在想 Now, I wouldn't be surprised if you were thinking at this point,

「你為何要這樣對自己?」 "Well then, why-- why did you do this to yourself?"

因為有個朋友告訴我 Well, because I had a friend who told me

終有一天,馬卡龍會比漢堡暢銷 that one day macarons would sell better than burgers.

而因為我相信這個損友 我從一位好心的紳士那裏… And because I trusted this shitty friend, and I got an enormous loan

借了一大筆錢開了馬卡龍店 from a wonderful gentleman to open a macaron store.

(4 1/3 年前) (地球)

大劑 Oh, shit.

好了,冷靜 All right, all right, calm down.

我知你們四星期後才到期還錢 I'm well aware that you have four weeks left.

這次就當是實地考察 Just think of this as a little field trip.

讓你們預先體驗一下 沒按時還錢會如何 A taste of what may unfold should you fail to reimburse us in a timely manner.

況且,你們兩個現在很閒 Besides, you two have a lot of time on your hands,

畢竟你們的小馬卡龍店已倒閉 with your little macaron shop gone under.

你們為嚇我演這麼一場大龍鳳 This is quite a show you got on here for me, quite a show.

訊息很清楚,我完全明白 The message is clear, I hear you. I hear it loud and clear,

「我遲還錢」 "I'm late. I'm late. The money is late."

我會還的,有兩個人… It's coming. Two people behind...

達維斯白蘭克 我真希望從沒聽過這名字 Darius Blank. A name I wish I'd never heard.

白蘭克先生並不太在乎錢 Mr. Blank isn't all that concerned with money.

他有的是錢 He has plenty.

這棟大樓只是他眾多資產之一 This building's just one of his many assets.

看着拖欠貸款的人死去 細味死亡的細節 Watching his delinquent borrowers die, savoring the details of death...

那才是他真正享受的事 that, he truly enjoys.

訊息很清楚,大家可以停了 The message is clear. You can stop now. We can stop, you know?

我…我明白了 It's-- It's... I hear you.

兩星期,只需要兩星期 You know, two weeks, two weeks is all it takes.

只需這麼久,之後我會還更多錢 All it takes now. A-A-And more is coming, there's more coming, more money is...

我會有更多錢… More money is, is, is...

我們四天前 在蒙古的烏蘭巴托抓到那位先生 We caught that gentleman four days ago in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

看來是貴價貨 Looks expensive.

請放心,任何遲還錢的人 Rest assured, anyone who misses the deadline,

我們都會追到地球盡處 we chase them to the ends of the Earth.

(獨一無二) (尼福爾海姆任務) So we decided to get off of Earth.

所以我們決定離開地球

反正一事無成,我也沒有家人要照顧 Nothing was working out, and I got no family relying on me.

於是我申請加入殖民地遠征隊 So, I applied to the colony expedition,

但有上百萬人都有同樣想法 but there's, like, a million other people with the same idea.

似乎整個腐朽星球上的人 都在逃避着甚麼 Seems like the whole of this rotten planet was running away from something.

我猜每個人都有金錢問題 I guess everybody's got money problems.

但總之,我們必須搭上這太空船 But anyway, we had to get on this ship,

因為它是這季最後一艘了 because it was the last one of the season.

一波又一波急於離開地球的人 Waves upon waves of people desperate to leave Earth.

反移民主義者顯然是對牛彈琴 It's clear anti-migrationists are talking to a brick wall

當他們堅持要修復地球 when they insist on fixing up the Earth,

而不是冒險移民到另一個星球時 instead of risking lives by migrating to another planet.

這些熱切申請者的心思 看來已飛到太空去了 It feels like these passionate applicants are already off in space.

更重要是,這次遠征 More importantly, this is the expedition

是由前國會議員肯尼馬素帶領 led by former congressman, Kenneth Marshall,

他在前兩次選舉中均告落敗 who lost his last two elections.

這位失意政客是否想在星際間 建立自己的王國? Is this failed politician now trying to establish a kingdom beyond the stars?

他的狂熱支持者 是否讓他獲得了某個宗教組織 Is it his fanatical supporters who won him a generous sponsorship

和企業的慷慨贊助? from a particular religious organization and corporation?

有很多疑問仍未解開 So many questions left unanswered.

我們採訪一下群眾吧 Let's go and talk to the crowd.

不好意思 你是肯尼馬素的支持者嗎? Excuse me, are you a Kenneth Marshall supporter?

我是,非常支持 I am. I am, big time.

我鼎力支持他 I am a full-on supporter.

可以說是獨一無二 I basically am the one and only.

你來自馬素的官方頻道? Are you from M-Marshall's official channel?

-我是 EC 20… -不是吧 - I'm from EC 20-- - No way.

所以馬素正在看着? So Marshall's watching this right now?

-天啊! -你必須選我 - Oh, my God! - You need to pick me.

我發誓,請選我 I swear, please pick me.

遠征隊需要年輕健康的人 You need people young and healthy for the expedition.

各位先生女士 今天又有一場輕微沙暴 Ladies and gentlemen, we have another mild sandstorm today.

現在只能從三號閘進出 Access is now restricted to gate three.

請到我們的攤位 購買特價護目鏡和口罩 Please visit our stand for discounted goggles and masks.

一如既往,使用「馬素支付系統」 可享額外5%優惠 Additional five percent off with Marshall Pay, as always.

其他遠征隊不要我 但他們錯了,我保證 The other expeditions wouldn't take me, but they're wrong, I promise.

我識維修廁所、焗薑餅 一定要帶我去,請給我機會 I can fix toilets. I make gingerbread. You gotta take me, give me a shot.

帶我們去那乾淨的星球,馬素和伊花 Take us to the clean star, Marshall and Ylfa.

帶我一起去! Take me with you!

先耗員 Expendable.

你申請做先耗員? You're applying to be an Expendable?

認真? Seriously?

你有看完整份申請表嗎? You read through the whole application?

有 Yeah.

我應該好好看完的 I should have read through it.

但我也沒甚麼選擇 I mean, I didn't have too much of a choice.

我沒有任何正式證書 I don't have any bona fide certifications.

我根本沒有任何技能 I don't really have any skills whatsoever.

然後我發現添姆已搶先一步 Then I find out Timo's already called dibs

搶到運輸車駕駛員職位 on a position for himself, as a flitter pilot.

他幾星期前才拿到學牌的 He only just got his learner's permit a couple of weeks before.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Mickey 17

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left