The first 200 lines.
华 纳 兄 弟 影 业 出 品
艾 文 · 温 克 勒 制 片 作 品
马 丁 · 斯 科 塞 斯 电 影 作 品
领 衔 主 演: 罗 伯 特 · 德 尼 罗
领 衔 主 演: 雷 · 利 奥 塔
领 衔 主 演: 乔 · 佩 西
领 衔 主 演: 洛 兰 · 布 蕾 科
领 衔 主 演: 保 罗 · 索 维 诺
本 片 改 编 自 真 实 故 事
纽约 1970年
什么声音 What the fuck is that?
吉米 Jimmy?
- 什么事 - 我是不是撞到什么了 - What's up? - Did I hit something?
到底是什么 What the fuck is that?
是不是爆胎啦 Maybe you got a flat?
不是啦 No.
他妈的 最好停下来看看 What the fuck? You better pull over and see.
他还活着 你他妈的真是人渣 He's still alive. You fucking piece of shit!
去死吧 婊子养的 看着我 Die, you motherfucker! Look at me!
从我有记忆开始 我就想成为黑帮分子 As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.
片 名: 好 家 伙 又 译: 盗 亦 有 道 / 四 海 好 家 伙
监 制: 芭 芭 拉 · 德 菲 纳
本 片 改 编 自 尼 古 拉 斯 · 派 勒 吉 所 著 ‘黑 帮 兄 弟’ 一 书
编 剧 尼 古 拉 斯 · 派 勒 吉 & 马 丁 · 斯 科 塞 斯
制 片: 艾 文 · 温 克 勒
导 演: 马 丁 · 斯 科 塞 斯
对我来说 To me,
成为黑帮分子比当选美国总统还好 being a gangster was better than being president of the United States.
纽约东区 布鲁克林 1955年
在我去计程车站找零工之前 Even before I first wandered into the cabstand for an after-school job...
我就知道我要成为他们的一份子 I knew I wanted to be a part of them.
我有种归属感 It was there that I knew I belonged.
对我来说是一种成就感 在一个充满了无名小卒的环境中 To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood full of nobodies.
他们不像别人 他们能随心所欲 They weren't like anybody else. They did whatever they wanted.
他们在消防栓前面停车而从来也不会被开罚单 They double-parked in front of a hydrant, nobody ever gave them a ticket.
夏天通宵赌扑克 In the summer, when they played cards all night...
也没人敢叫警察 nobody ever called the cops.
东尼·史达斯 你好吗 Tony Stacks. How are you?
杜迪·西席罗 Tuddy Cicero.
这就是加拿希小子吗 Could this be the Canarsie Kid?
- 你好吗 - 蛮好的 - How are you? - Good.
杜迪 Tuddy.
杜迪的大哥保利是整个社区的大老板 Tuddy ran the cabstand and the Bella Vista Pizzeria...
他替他打理计程车站和贝拉维斯塔披萨屋等地点 and other places for his brother, Paul, who was the boss of the neighborhood.
保利看起来动作很慢 Paulie might have moved slow...
那是因为保利不需要为任何人做事 but it was only because Paulie didn't have to move for anybody.
- 都是你不好 - 是你先开始的 - It's your fault. - You started it.
我先开始的 是你不好 I started it? It's your fault.
起先我父母都很高兴我在对街找到一份工作 At first my parents loved that I found a job across the street from the house.
我父亲是爱尔兰人 他十一岁就被送去工作了 My father, who was Irish, was sent to work at the age of 11.
他很高兴我找到工作 He liked that I got myself a job.
他常说美国孩子都被惯坏了 He always used to say that American kids were spoiled lazy.
- 爸 再见 - 再见 - Bye, Dad. - Bye.
再见 米奇 See you, Mikey.
再见 亨利 Bye, Henry.
亨利 过马路要小心呀 Henry! Watch how you cross!
记得带牛奶回来 Bring back milk!
我妈妈也高兴呀 当她知道西席罗家 My mother was happy after she found out that the Ciceros...
和她是从西西里同一个地区出来的 对我妈妈而言 came from the same part of Sicily as she did. To my mother...
就像她的祷告都应验了 that was the answer to all her prayers.
我是世上最幸运的小孩 I was the luckiest kid in the world.
我可以到任何地方 做任何事 I could go anywhere, I could do anything.
我认识每一个人 大家也都认识我 I knew everybody, and everybody knew me.
兄弟们开车来 杜迪就让我 Wiseguys would pull up and Tuddy would toss me their keys...
帮他们停凯迪拉克车 and let me park their Cadillacs.
那时候我还是个小鬼 Here I am, this little kid,
坐在方向盘后面 连路都看不见 I can't even see over the steering wheel...
就能停凯迪拉克了 and I'm parking Cadillacs.
可是 没多久 But it wasn't too long...
我父母就反对我在计程车站的工作了 before my parents changed their minds about my job at the cabstand.
给你妈妈跟妹妹 For your mother and sister.
对他们来说 计程站的工作只是零工 对我 For them, the cabstand was supposed to be a part-time job. But for me...
却是全天候 it was definitely full-time.
我唯一想做的事 That's all I wanted to do.
像我爸爸这种人永远也不会了解 我是其中的一份子 People like my father could never understand, but I was a part of something.
我有所属 他们以成人待我 I belonged. I was treated like a grown-up.
告诉他519 Tell him 519.
每天我都在学些有用的技巧 Every day I was learning to score.
这里一块钱 那里一块钱 A dollar here, a dollar there.
我好像活在梦幻里 I was living in a fantasy.
今天在学校还顺利吗 Did you have a good day at school?
父亲总是非常生气 My father was always pissed off.
他气自己赚钱太少 Pissed that he made such lousy money...
他气弟弟米奇活在轮椅上 pissed that my kid brother Michael was in a wheelchair.
他气我们一家七口挤在一间小房子里 He was pissed that there were seven of us living in such a tiny house.
你跟我说说这个 Tell me about this.
是学校来的信 It's a letter from school.
信上说你已经几个月没上学了 It says you haven't been there in months.
几个月了 In months!
你是个没用的混球 You're a bum!
你长大想做个流浪汉吗 Want to grow up to be a bum?
过了一阵子之后 他气我整天泡在计程车站 After a while, he was mostly pissed because I hung around the cabstand.
他知道站里有些什么勾当 He knew what went on at that cabstand.
我经常挨揍 可是我已经不在乎了 Every once in a while, I'd have to take a beating. But by then, I didn't care.
就我看来 The way I saw it...
每个人都有挨揍的时候 everybody takes a beating sometime.
- 我不能再送货了 - 什么 你这样会把所有事都搞砸 - I can't make any more deliveries. - What? You'll fuck everything up.
我老爸说他会杀了我 你看 My dad says he'll kill me. Look.
跟我来 Come on with me.
- 那是送信到你家的邮差吗 - 不是 - Is that him, kid? - No.
- 那一个呢 - 也不是 - How about him? - No.
- 那个就是 - 去找他 - That's the guy. - Get him.
抱歉 Excuse me.
- 人渣 - 你这块狗屎 给我过来 - Scumbag. - Come here, you piece of shit.
- 认识这个小鬼吗 - 认得呀 - Know this kid? - Yeah.
- 你知道他住哪里吗 - 知道 - Know where he lives? - Yeah.
- 这家的信是由你送的吗 - 是的 - You deliver mail to his house? - Yeah.
从现在起 任何从学校寄给他家的信都给我 From now on, any letter from that school to his house comes directly here.
- 你懂吗 - 懂 - Understand? - Yeah.
假如再有一封学校的信送进那小鬼家里的话 Another letter from that school goes to that kid's house...
你会被塞进烤披萨的炉子里 in the fucking oven you'll go, head first.
就这样 再也没有缺课的来信 再也没有学校的来信 That was it. No more letters from truant officers. No letters from school.
其实 任何信件都没有了 In fact, no more letters from anybody.
最后 经过几星期 我妈妈去邮局抱怨了 Finally after a few weeks, my mother went to the post office to complain.
从那以后 我怎么能回到学校去发誓效忠国旗 How could I go to school after that...
我又怎能坐在那里听政府如何好的屁话呢 and pledge allegiance to the flag and sit through good government bullshit?
保利最恨电话了 他不肯在家里装电话 Paulie hated phones. He wouldn't have one in his house.
米奇打来了 要不要我回他电话 Mickey called. Want me to call him back?
好吧 打过去 All right, make the call.
他的电话都是由别人传达给他 He got all his calls second hand. Then you'd have to call the people back...
然后手下再从公用电话回电 from an outside phone.
你有没有五分钱 帮我打个电话给他 Got a nickel? Get him on the phone.
有几个混混整天就是忙着帮保利接电话 There were guys, that's all they did all day, was take care of Paulie's calls.
对一个整天忙碌不停的人来说 他很少跟人说话 For a guy who moved all day long, Paulie didn't talk to six people.
假如工会有了问题或彩票上有争议 If there was a union problem or, say, a beef in the numbers...
只有高级干部可以跟保利商议 only the top guys could meet with Paulie to discuss the problem.
保利讨厌开会 凡事都是一对一解决 Everything was one-on-one. Paulie hated conferences.
他不要别人听到他说的话 He didn't want anybody hearing what he said...
或听到别人说给他听的话 and he didn't want anybody listening to what he was being told.
好几百人以保利当靠山 他们所赚的都给保利一份 Hundreds of guys depended on Paulie, he got a piece of everything they made.
那就是保护费 就像在西西里 只不过这是美国 It was a tribute, like in the old country, except they were doing it in America.
保利也只不过保护他们不被别人欺侮诈骗 All they got from Paulie was protection from other guys looking to rip them off.
就是这样 FBI始终搞不懂这一点 That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI could never understand.
保利所做的 What Paulie and the Organization does...
就是保护那些无法受警察保护的人 is offer protection for people who can't go to the cops. That's it.
保利就像是兄弟们的警察局长 That's all it is. They're like the police department for wiseguys.
别人看我的眼光都不一样 因为我和大人物在一起 People looked at me differently, and they knew I was with somebody.
我连礼拜天买新鲜面包都用不着排队了 I didn't have to wait in line at the bakery on Sunday mornings for fresh bread.
老板知道我跟谁在一起 The owner knew who I was with...
他会从柜台后面走出来 不管有多少人在等 and he'd come from around the counter. No matter how many were waiting...
他都会先招呼我 I was taken care of first.
邻居再也不将车停在我们车道上了 Our neighbors didn't park in our driveway anymore...
虽然我们没有车 我十三岁的时候 even though we didn't have a car. At 13...
我赚的钱已经比附近的大人还多 I was making more money than most of the grown-ups around.
我的钱多得花不完 要什么有什么 I had more money than I could spend. I had it all.
有一天 附近几个孩子们还帮我妈把菜拎回家 One day, some neighborhood kids carried my mother's groceries all the way home.
知道为什么吗 You know why?
因为他们尊敬我 It was out of respect.
妈妈 你认为如何 Hi, Mom, what do you think?
- 你看我的鞋 很棒吧 - 老天呀 - Look at my shoes, aren't they great? - My God.
你看上去像个黑帮分子 You look like a gangster.
他们射中我了 救命 They shot me. Help!
亨利 把门关上 Henry, shut the door.
那是我第一次看到枪击 That was the first time I had ever seen anyone shot.
别在店里搞这些 天呐 Can't have that in here. Jesus Christ!
我不准在这里弄这种事 I can't have that in this joint.
我记得我为那个人感到难过 I remember feeling bad about the guy...
我也记得或许杜迪是对的 but I also remember feeling that maybe Tuddy was right.
我知道保利不要有任何人死在屋里 I knew Paulie didn't want anybody dying in the building.
你真是个大白痴 你糟蹋了八条围裙 You're a real jerk. You wasted eight fucking aprons on this guy.
你他妈的到底怎么了 我要让这个小鬼长进一点 What the hell's wrong with you? I got to toughen this kid up.
那真是一段光彩的日子 It was a glorious time.
到处都是兄弟们 And wiseguys were all over the place.
那是在阿帕拉钦事件之前 It was before Apalachin and before Crazy Joe...
在疯子周和老大开战前 decided to take on a boss and start a war.
我就是那时候认清世界 It was when I met the world.
并认识吉米·康威 And it was when I first met Jimmy Conway.
他顶多不过二十八九岁 He couldn't have been more than 28 or 29 at the time...
但已经是个传奇人物了 but he was already a legend.
他只要一走进来 厅里所有的人就像发疯一样 He'd walk in the door and everybody who worked the room just went wild.
帮他开门 就给一百块小费 He'd give the doorman $100 just for opening the door.
他常塞百元大钞给那些发牌跟主持赌局的人 He'd give hundreds to the dealers and the guys who ran the games.
连酒保也有百元小费 只要冰块够冰的话 The bartender got $100 just for keeping the ice cubes cold.
让爱尔兰人来赢你们这些意大利人的钱了 The Irishman is here to take all you guineas' money.
- 你要不要喝一杯 - 给我一杯七喜加海马七威士忌 - Want a drink? - Give me a 7 and 7.
- 来见见这个小子亨利 - 很高兴认识你 - I'd like you to meet the kid Henry. - How you doing?
- 谢谢你 - 继续上酒 - Thank you. - Keep them coming.
吉米是全城当时最令人敬畏的人之一 Jimmy was one of the most feared guys in the city.
他第一次被关起来时才十一岁 He was first locked up at 11...
十六岁就替他老板杀人了 and he was doing hits for mob bosses when he was 16.
吉米一点也不在乎杀人 那是他的职业 See, hits never bothered Jimmy. It was business.
但是吉米真正的爱好 But what Jimmy really loved to do...
是偷东西 what he really loved to do was steal.
那对他来说是一种享受 He actually enjoyed it.
吉米就是那种支持电影里的坏蛋的那种人 Jimmy was the kind of guy who rooted for the bad guys in the movies.
把你的钱包给我 Give me your wallet.
你也许知道我们是谁 我们可清楚的知道你的底细 懂吗 You might know who we are, but we know who you are. Understand?
他是当时城里最大的劫车犯之一 He was one of the city's biggest hijackers...
劫运酒车 运烟车 运虾 刮胡刀 龙虾等等 of booze, cigarettes, razor blades, shrimp and lobsters.
虾跟龙虾是最好的货 很快就销出去了 Shrimp and lobsters were best. They went really fast.
几乎所有的劫案都是不用暴力的 Almost all of them were gimmies. They just gave it up, no problem.
他们甚至称他为绅士吉米 They called him Jimmy the Gent.
帮帮小姐 Help the lady.
开货车的都喜欢他 有好货的时候 Drivers loved him. They used to tip him off...
他们都会把消息告诉他 当然 每个人都得到好处 about the really good loads. Of course, everybody got a piece.
谢了 我等下再来拿剩下的烟 Thanks, I'll be back for the rest later.
好吧 一会儿见 Okay, see you later.
亨利 到这里来 Henry, come here.
- 跟汤米打个招呼 - 你好吗 亨利 - Say hello to Tommy. - How're you doing, Henry?
你们好好的一起工作 好吗 You're gonna be working together, okay?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.