As primeiras 200 linhas.
圆,就象螺旋盘 Round, like a circle in a spiral
就象车轮 Like a wheel within a wheel
永不停止或开始 Never ending or beginning on an ever-spinning reel
象山上的雪球 Like a snowball down a mountain or a carnival balloon
象旋转木马 Like a carousel that's turning, running rings around the moon
象有指针掠过的钟表 Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
世界象个苹果 And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
象你在头脑中找到的风车里 Like the circles that you find
找到的圈圈 In the windmills of your mind
你跟随的隧道 A tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own
穿过山谷来到船舱 Down a hollow to a cabin where the sun has never shone
象一扇不断旋转的门 Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream
或者卵石的波纹 Or the ripples from the pebbles someone tosses in a stream
象有指针掠过的钟表 Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
世界象个苹果 And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
象你在头脑中找到的风车里 Like the circles that you find
找到的圈圈 In the windmills of your mind
钥匙在你的口袋里叮当响 Keys that jingle in your pocket Words that jangle in your head
为什么夏天过得如此快? Why did summer go so quickly Was it something that you said
情侣们在海滨上散步 Lovers walk along a shore and leave their footprints in the sand
远处传来鼓声 Is the sound of distant drumming just the fingers of your hand
悬挂在大厅的画 Pictures hanging in a hallway and the fragment of a song
很少记得名字和面孔 Half remembered names and faces but to whom do they belong
当你知道那已经结束时 When you knew that it was over you were suddenly aware
秋天的树叶变成 That the autumn leaves were turning
她头发的颜色 To the colour of her hair
螺旋盘 A circle in a spiral
小车轮 A wheel within a wheel
永不停止或开始 Never ending or beginning on an ever-spinning reel
象展开画卷 As the images unwind
象你在头脑中找到的风车里 Like the circles that you find
找到的圈圈 In the windmills of your mind
Hey!
Hey!
Hey...
怎么回事? What's goin' on here?
坐下 Sit down.
工作一小时 你就完成任务 Work an hour, you do an errand,
开车 drive a car.
危险吗? Is it dangerous?
应该不会 如果出事了你可以选择 It shouldn't be. If anyone shoots, you're on your own.
不干 离开 你自己决定 Quit, run, do what you want.
钱,能分给我多少? Money. What's in it for me?
五万,也许更多 Fifty thousand. Maybe more.
但五万 But fifty, anyhow.
每月分期付款 不会很快花完 In monthly instalments, so no quick spending.
我怎么知道我能拿到钱? 你不需要知道 - How do I know I'll get... - You don't.
太急了?还要担心吗? In a hurry? Gonna worry?
不干 现在就可以离开了! Quit. Get out. Now.
加不加入? - In or out? - I'm in.
好的,去庆祝一翻吧! Good. Go celebrate.
买一辆车 我没…… - Buy a car. - I don't...
你现在有了! You do now.
旅行汽车 福特旅行汽车 Station wagon, a Ford station wagon.
大的 两边有木头的 The big one, the one with the wood on the side.
谢谢 Gee, thanks.
别到处旅行 做你分内的事 And no trips. Just your selling.
也许几个月以后 但 厄尔温 It may be months, but, Erwin,
我打电话你就得过来 you come when I call.
不必再问了,你知道的越少越好 Er...
No questions. What you don't know can't hurt you.
你或我 You or me,
厄尔温 Erwin.
再见 Bye-bye.
- 支票鉴定过了吗? - 我认为没有问题 - Ty, is the cheque certified? - I think it's all in order.
汤米,你在这签名 Tommy, you just sign there on the top line.
以便我确认 I'll take your acknowledgement.
- 好了,看起来没问题了 - 商业账户 - Yes, that seems to be in order. - The Mercantile account.
好的,我想我们捡了个便宜 Well, I guess we bought ourselves a property.
汤米·克朗给的 A Tommy Crown property.
我一直很好 It's always been very good to me.
你知道我第一件事要做什么吗? 收租金 You know the first thing I'm gonna do? Goose up all the rents.
难道你不祝我们好运吗? Aren't you gonna wish us luck, Mr Crown?
你们多付了 You're overpaid.
克朗先生祝你们好运 Mr Crown wishes you good luck.
卡罗,把这些共有账户合法简单化 Carol, have Legal simplify these mutual accounts, huh?
- 我自己都看不过去 - 好的 - I can't even read it myself. - Yes, sir.
桑迪,你和巴兹尔处理戈达德的账户 Sandy, you and Basil have to handle the Goddard account.
他给我留了点甜头 另外,取消保险 He's got a bee in it for me. Oh, cancel the insurance.
- 把我的名字擦掉 - 再见 - Take my name off that building. - See you, Tommy.
我们五个投资组合的现金账目 We're up three-point-seven percent
升值了3.7% on the principal accounts of all five portfolios.
加上了所有的交易获利 That's plus all the trading gains.
从五月开始到现在 还算不错 That's not bad, since the first of May.
非常好,沃尔特 Very good, Walter.
哦,沃尔特 你可以看一下这些共有账户吗? Oh, Walter, why don't you take a shot at this mutual account?
好的,先生 Yes, sir.
克朗先生 日内瓦方面回复了我们的要约 Mr Crown, it's Geneva again. They've repeated the offer.
那批法国法郎他们让了0.5% They're down a full half point on that block of French francs.
如果你想…… 我们继续等 - If you want to take... - We'll wait.
等三天 Three more days.
到伦敦的泛美863航班 Pan American flight 863 for London
现在在52号门登机 now boarding at gate 52.
语音结束时间将是 At the tone, the time will be
三点 three o'clock
过十秒 and ten seconds.
什么事,先生? 现在不接任何电话 - Yes, sir? - No calls, no exceptions.
告诉他们我离开一天 预定一张周四去日内瓦的机票 Tell 'em I've left for the day. Book me Thursday to Geneva.
打电报给里奇蒙德 让乔治去机场接我 Cable to Richemond, have Georges meet me at the airport.
星期四,乔治,里奇蒙德 明白了 Thursday, Georges, Richemond. Got it.
哈罗,查理? Hello, Charlie?
你好吗,孩子? How are you, boy?
都清楚了,三点十分 三点四十再对表 All clear. Ten after three. Check in again at 3:40.
再见,查理 Bye-bye, Charlie.
五十秒 ... and fifty seconds.
语音结束时间将是 At the tone, the time will be
三点十七分 three seventeen
整 exactly.
语音结束时间将是 At the tone, the time will be
三点十七分过十秒 three seventeen
十秒 and ten seconds.
语音结束时间将是 At the tone, the time will be
三点十七分 three seventeen
二十秒 and 20 seconds.
哈罗,查理? Hello, Charlie?
是我,有人状态不好 Yeah. One's out of... order.
我已经收到了所有的号码 镇定 I've got all the numbers. Steady.
镇定点,孩子 Steady, boy.
现在是三点半,继续等 It's 3.30, so wait.
我在这里 I'll be here.
Yeah?
行动 Go.
我上路了 I'm on my way.
行动 Go.
行动 Go.
行动 Go.
Oh, I'm sorry.
六楼,谢谢! Six, please.
几楼? Floors, please?
六楼 - Six. - Ten, please.
四楼 Four out.
不要碰按钮
Don't touch the button. Shut up!
所有人趴在地板上 On the floor. Everybody on the floor.
你好吗,酋长? 很好,宝贝 - How you doin', chief? - Okay, baby.
好的,现在 Okay, now...
我要每个人保持绝对安静 I want everybody to stay real quiet
我们只在这里待一小会,OK? 'cause we're gonna be here just a little while, okay?
你可以给梅格 Could you please give a message to Joe Meagher?
留口信吗? - Meagher? - Yeah, Joe Meagher.
MEAGHER M-E-A-G-H-E-R.
等一下 Hold it.
我想他在综合事务部 I think he's in General Settlement.
我说谁打来的电话? 奥兰,迈克尔·奥兰 - Who shall I say is calling? - Horan. Michael Horan.
脚放在我看的见的地方 手放在书上 Show me your feet. Keep your hands on that book.
站在那里继续翻页 Now just stand there and turn the pages.
等会你从我身边过去 站我前面 In a minute you're gonna walk past me, in front of me
走到走廊那边 and down that corridor.
电梯在哪里? 我们来不及了 Where's the elevator? We're gonna miss our coffee.
手放书上 继续翻页 Get your hand back on that book! Keep turnin' those pages.
别动! Don't move.
大家都靠在墙上! Everybody over to the wall.
快点! Now!
好的 坐下别说话 All right. Sit down and shut up!
坐下! Sit!
继续走! Just keep movin'
老实点! nice and easy.
快点! Come on.
继续走! - Keep walkin'. - Hold it, sweetheart.
你在干什么? 安静 - What are you doing? - Quiet.
我不想惹麻烦 小心点 - I don't want any trouble. - Careful with that thing.
应该打你的头才对 That could've been your head!
进电梯里,亲爱的 In the elevator, sweetheart, with the rest of them.
就站在那里 Stay just the way you are.
不要动! Don't move. And keep your head down!
走吧! Move.
保持安静! Let's keep it quiet now.
各位,保持安静 Folks, let's keep it quiet.
各位,保持安静 Folks, keep it quiet.
我们要问你们一些问题 留下姓名和电话然后可以回家 We'll ask you a few questions, take your name and address, and you can go home.
- 马文,州警来了吗? - 据我所知没有 - Marvin, State Police call in yet? - Not that I know of.
你打电话给他们 总署来人了告诉我 Then you call them. And let me know when the Bureau checks in.
马文,我们在找手提箱、硬纸箱 任何能装钱的东西 And, Marvin, we're lookin' for suitcases, cartons, anything that'll hold money.
- 比尔,检查机场和火车站 - 好的,副队 - Bill, check the airport and trains. - Right, Lieutenant.
梅丝,给我接出境公路管理站! Marcie, get me the Turnpike Authority.
别急,艾迪! 马上帮你接通 Calm down, Eddy. I'll get 'em for you.
下午过的好吗,先生? Did you have a good afternoon, sir?
很好,非常好 Fine. Just fine.
- 有电话吗? - 都记在电话旁边了 - Any calls? - They're by your phone, sir.
我今晚不需要你 I won't be needing you tonight, John.
谢谢你,先生 Thank you, sir.
所有的细节都要录音 Get it on tape, all the details, everything.
好的 Right.
给他们时间思考一下 别催他们 Give 'em time to think. Don't make 'em hurry.
菲尔,你最好当一下服务生 Phil, better play waiter.
出去告诉他们我们供应吃的 每个人两美元的标准 Go out there and tell them we're gonna buy them dinner, two bucks a head.
搞张单子,立刻去点餐 弄简单点,还有纸盘子、餐巾纸 Make out a list. Send for it now. Keep it simple. Paper plates, lots of napkins.
梅丝,给菲尔一只铅笔和便签本! Marcie, give Phil a pencil and pad.
那么,韦克斯勒先生 钞票上的编码呢? Now, Mr Wexler, what about the numbers on those bills?
没有编码,都是小额钞票 No numbers. Just small bills.
- 他跟你说了什么吗? - 他说进电梯去 - Did he have anything to say to you? - He said to get in the elevator.
他用枪指着我的脸 你知道,我很害怕 He put a gun in my face. You know, I was really scared.
他是一个相貌平平的商人模样 He was an ordinary-Iooking businessman.
你想要吃什么? What do you want?
Huh? - What do you want to eat?
鸡肉色拉三明治 Chicken salad sandwich. On white.
- 好的,你想要什么? - 我要离开这里 - Yeah. What do you want? - I wanna get outta here.
哈罗? Hello?
九点钟吗? Nine o'clock?
要么在里兹楼上,要么在约瑟夫 It's either the Ritz upstairs or Joseph's.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.