Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
本版字幕为荷兰蓝光版专用
两位吗?这边请 For two? Right this way.
- 这里可以吗? - 可以,谢谢 - Is this okay? - This is great. Thank you.
请看菜单 Your menus.
很感谢你,一定经常有人这样麻烦你吧 Thank you so much. You must get asked to do this all the time.
- 这种情况你也遇到过吧 - 是啊,能帮人我很荣幸 - You know. You've been there. - Yeah, it's my pleasure.
嗯,我真的很感谢你 Well, I really appreciate it.
我想听听你的意见 So...what do you think?
听着,要帮你我就不说客套话了 Look, I wouldn't be helping you if I didn't tell you the truth.
要想被经纪公司看上,你得先准备一套新的影集 To get an agent here, you're gonna need to get a new portfolio.
你的照片让人感觉... Your photos feel very...
- 中西部风格很浓 - 倒也是 - Midwestern. - Yeah, of course.
你有好的摄影师可以推荐吗? Can you recommend a good photographer?
嗯,是啊,当然有,不过他们要价可不便宜 Well, yeah, sure, but they don't come cheap.
拍一次开价就要花两千块 You're looking at a couple of grand for one session.
要我说呀,你长得漂亮,气质也好 Listen, you have a look. You have poise.
你第一天在这里上班,我就注意到你了 I noticed you the first day that you started working here.
你稍微摆摆造型就会很上照的 You just need to get that on film with a little more style than what's in here.
我懂了 I get it.
凯蒂 Katie.
好吧,我得去干活了 Look, I need to get back to work.
- 拍好了就通知我,好吗? - 那当然 - Keep me posted, yeah? - Definitely.
- 再见了 - 再见,凯蒂 - Have a good evening. - Yeah, see you, Katie.
- 明天见,伙计们 - 谢谢啦,明天见 - See you tomorrow, guys. - Thanks a lot. See you tomorrow.
你死哪去了?死东西 快点,给我滚出来 Where'd you go, you little shit. Come on. Show yourself.
快点,滚出来 Come on! Show yourself!
妈的 Fuck!
天哪 Jesus!
妈的 Fuck!
见鬼 Damn!
嗨,杰森 Hey, Jayson.
嗨,看见那只老鼠精了吗? Oh, hey. How's it going?
- 我看它早就跑掉了 - 什么?你怎么知道? - I think he's long gone. - What? How'd you know?
我上来的时候差点撞上它 恐怕这会儿它早就搭车出城了 He nearly knocked me over on the way in. Probably hailed a cab uptown by now.
知道吗,有时候日子真不好过 You know, some years are worse than others.
连大城市里的老鼠也要欺负人,真够烦的 It's rats. It's New York. Sort of is what it is.
你要干吗? What are you doing?
做个管用的老鼠夹子 Setting a trap that will work.
- 哦,你居然还有这种嗜好? - 抓害人精我可在行 - Okay, a little hobby of yours? - I know how to catch me some vermin.
害人精? Vermin?
是啊,我在密苏里的农场里学到好多绝招 Yup. Learned a lot down on the farms of Missouri.
- 你是要抢我的饭碗咯,凯蒂? - 那还用说 - Are you aiming for my job, Katie? - You betcha.
- 好吧,我可不敢来惹你 - 但愿如此 - Well, I'm not gonna mess with you. - Hope not.
- 晓得了,这里我来收拾 - 怎么抓住老鼠的要告诉我哦 - I got it. I'll clean up the rest. - Let me know how it works out.
要是抓住老鼠了,你得教我怎么做夹子 You know, if it works, you're gonna have to teach me how to do it.
肯定能抓住,你可以付现金,珠宝... It'll work and I accept cash, jewelry...
- 请你喝啤酒怎么样? - 成交 - How 'bout beer? - Deal.
- 我还要修调光开关呢 - 我已经搞定了 - I still need to fix that dimmer. - Already took care of it.
喂,你是想咨询拍照事宜吗? Hello. You are calling for photo shoot, yes?
- 是的,我是想... - 你是模特吗? - Yeah, I was just, um...- You are model?
- 好的,现在发几张你的照片过来看看 - 你说什么? - Great. Text picture to us now, please. - Excuse me?
你想免费拍照,而我们拍影集前也要筛选 You want free photos, we need certain look for our portfolio.
这是为了宣传嘛,互惠互利 You know, for promotion. This is how it works.
- 哦,请问你是哪位? - 我叫伊万 - Oh. Who am I talking to? - I'm Ivan.
你叫凯蒂,我手机上显示了 Your name is Katie, I see here on my phone.
是的,没错,我是凯蒂 Yes, that's right. Katie.
认识你很高兴,凯蒂 请你发几张照片过来,谢谢 Nice to meet you, Katie. Now, please, text picture. Thank you.
嗯,我到了,停在门口好了 Yeah, here it is. Just drop me by the door.
很好,很漂亮,笑一笑 Great. That's beautiful. And smile.
好的,转个身 Okay. Turn around.
- 请问有什么事吗? - 凯蒂 - Can I help you? - Katie.
我约好上午十点的 I have an appointment at 10 a.m.
哦,是凯蒂小姐,知道了 Miss Katie, of course.
- 伊万,伊万 - 什么事? - Ivan. Ivan. - What?
凯蒂小姐到了 Miss Katie's here.
下一个模特来了,你的拍好了 My next appointment's here. We're done.
我们通过电话,你本人比照片上还漂亮 We spoke on the phone. You are much prettier than picture.
- 所以我就过来拍了 - 好的 - Guess that's why I'm here. - Yes.
乔治,拿一下 你带衣服来了吗? Georgy. You brought some clothes?
这件嘛 This one.
乔治 Georgy.
乔治 Georgy?
嗯,这件不错 Yeah. It's cool.
- 那好,我在哪换衣服? - 就这儿 - Great. Where do I get changed? - Right here.
我们都是专业人士,对吗? We are all professionals, no?
开个玩笑,到后面去换,乔治会带你去的 I'm joking. In the back. Georgy will show you.
还有一个姑娘呢? Where is other girl?
尼克,睡你的觉吧,当心别跌下来 Nicky, go back to sleep. Do not hurt yourself.
- 嗯,还有,别忘了填摄影同意书 - 那当然 - And, please, um... do not forget photo release form. - Sure.
- 这边请 - 好的 - This way. Go. - Okay.
- 咋啦,老兄? - 快从箱子上下来 - What, man? - Off the box.
- 嗨,帮我戴一下项链好吗? - 当然可以 - Hey, will you help me with this? - Of course.
谢谢 Thanks.
- 我看上去怎么样? - 就像梦里的美人 - How do I look? - Like dream.
希望拍出来也一样好看 Let's hope the pictures say the same.
眼睛向下看 Now down the lens.
注意模特,乔治 On the model, Georgy.
- 拍得好吗? - 是的,非常完美 - Is everything okay? - Yeah, it's perfection, yeah.
再拍点不一样的好吗? Maybe something different, huh?
换长焦镜 The long lens, please.
- 我再换套裙子好吗? - 也可以,要么... - Do you want me to try a different dress? - Maybe. Maybe, um...
要么你多... maybe try more...
露一点,你懂的,这样会更性感 skin. You know, something sexy and sensual.
- 再低胸一点的衣服吗? - 是的,也行 - Something a little more lower cut. - Yeah, maybe,
要么把这件拉下来一点 but, please, maybe try take this one down a bit.
这件不行,本来就是设计成一体的 This one doesn't come down. It's either on or off.
要么就脱掉,你懂的 Maybe off, then? You know...
不,我真不懂你意思 No, I don't know.
不懂?这没什么,听我一句 No? It's nothing. Listen.
很多姑娘为了找到工作,她们... A lot of girls to get different jobs, they...
她们都愿意多露一点,特别是在欧洲,这很正常 they show a little more. Especially in Europe. It's normal.
我很遗憾,我没想到是这样的 I'm sorry, I didn't... that's not what I was expecting.
- 哦,她说她没想到 - 那你想怎样呢? - Oh, she wasn't expecting. - And what is it you were expecting?
你是个模特,不是业余的 You are a model. You are professional.
我才不会拍裸照让你们拿到网上去卖呢 I'm not gonna take my clothes off so you can sell the photos on the internet.
如果你们真这么想,那今天就是误会一场了 If that's what you guys want, we have a real misunderstanding.
装你妈逼装 She's fucking prude.
别说了,尼克 Shut up, Nicky.
不过... But, um...
你想免费拍照,对吗? you want free photos, yes?
并不是你想的那样,对不起,我走了 Not that bad. Sorry. I'm outta here.
浪费时间 Waste of time.
- 再听我说几句 - 我不想听 - Listen to me for a second. - I don't wanna listen to you!
我早上四点半就起来了,而你还在呼呼大睡 I rolled out of this house at 4:30 in the morning. You were still lying right here asleep.
要吵的话,我去拿一千把小提琴来为你伴奏好吧? Oh, let me get a thousand violins to play for you.
我什么都没做错,你发什么神经... I didn't do anything all day long, what's wrong with you...
瞧瞧屋子里啊,弄得一塌糊涂 Look at this place, it's a fucking disaster!
你别逼我了,你别逼我了 Don't you start with me! Don't you start with me!
我累了一天了,还要受你的气 I work all fucking day, I gotta put up with all this stuff!
我只想回到家有一口热饭吃,你怎么就不懂呢? When I come home, I want a fucking hot meal. Is that so difficult for you to understand?
- 你有毛病是吧? - 你才有病呢 - What's wrong with you?! - You are what is wrong with me!
难怪我们像住在猪圈里 No wonder we live in a fucking pigsty!
是谁啊? Who is it?
- 你好,凯蒂小姐 - 你来干吗? - Hello, Miss Katie. - What are you doing here?
你拍的照片我带来了 I come bring your pictures.
我不想要了,不是说过了吗? I don't want those. I told you that.
我知道...因为你当时很生气 I know... because you were very upset.
不过我是好心要帮你的,我可不是坏人 But I do this favor for you. I'm not bad guy.
好了,我不生气了,请回吧 And I'm not upset. Now, please.
照片拍得很好,你随便用吧 The pictures are great. You can use them.
好吧,好吧,我收下 Okay, okay. I got them.
我真的很感谢你,现在我还有别的事 Really, I appreciate it, I do. Now, I have work to do.
你什么态度啊? What is with attitude?
听着,我知道你想做点好事,来弥补你哥哥的言行 Look, I know you're trying to do something nice... make up for your brother,
- 但是我向你保证,这事就过去了 - 那好吧 - but I assure you, it's okay. - Okay, then.
为了保护你的隐私,我把卡里的照片都删了 And I wiped all the pictures off the drives for your privacy.
谢了,你做得很好,很感谢你 Thank you. That was really nice. I appreciate it.
- 谢谢,乔治 - 但愿这些照片有用 - Thanks, Georgy. - I hope this helps.
那么...祝你心情愉快 So... have a nice day.
- 好的,再见 - ...凯蒂小姐 - Okay, bye. - ...Miss Katie.
你这是要干吗? What are you doing?
你人真好,又漂亮,来坐下,我们聊聊 You're so nice. So beautiful. Come, sit down. We'll talk.
我数到三,你还不走我就喊人啦 In three seconds, I'm gonna scream so loud.
我这么帮你,你干吗要这样对我? Why are you doing this after all I did for you?
- 快走吧 - 别这样,来坐下,我们聊聊 - Leave now. - Please, come, sit down. We'll talk.
救命 Help.
给我闭嘴 Shut up.
闭嘴 Shut up.
别动 Don't move.
老实点 Stop moving.
老实点 Stop moving.
老实点 Stop moving.
闭上嘴,老实点 Shut up and don't move.
闭上嘴,老实点 Shut up and don't move.
凯蒂?凯蒂? Katie? Katie?
你没事吧?我来啦,我来啦 Are you okay? I'm coming in. I'm coming in.
凯蒂? Katie?
哦,天哪,凯蒂 Oh, my God, Katie.
说呀,说你喜欢我 Tell me that you like me.
你倒是说呀,说你喜欢我 Tell me that you like me.
说"我喜欢你,乔治" Say I like you, Georgy.
我喜欢你,乔治 I like you, Georgy.
说你喜欢我 Say that you like me.
我喜欢你,乔治 我喜欢你,乔治 I like you, Georgy. I like you, Georgy.
我喜欢你,乔治 I like you, Georgy.
没必要乱动,我让你享受享受 That's not necessary. You will like this.
我敢肯定,敢肯定你会喜欢的 I'm sure... I'm sure you'll like this.
冷静,再冷静,好好享受吧 Be cool... be cool. You will like this.
我就知道你会喜欢的 I knew you'd like it.
说呀,说你喜欢我 Tell me that you like me.
你很享受是吧,我就知道,我知道你喜欢我这样 You like it, I know. I know that you like it.
说你喜欢我这样 Say that you like it.
说呀,说呀 Say it. Say it.
是啊,你很享受是吧? Yeah, you like it.
老哥,我又搞砸了 Bro, I fucked up again.
是的,搞砸了 Yeah. I fucked up.
对,在第六间 Yeah. On the sixth, yeah.
噢,天哪,老弟 Whoa. Holy shit, bro.
她用电击枪电我 She hit me with the Taser gun.
把这个戴上 Put these on.
拿着,拿着 Here. Take.
- 看你干的好事 - 他突然闯进来 - Nice job. - He just came in.
- 我没料到他会出现 - 你就应该? - He was not supposed to be here. - And you were?
你知道这意味着什么吗? You know what this means, right?
你闯大祸了你知不知道? Do you know what this means?
我知道,我很抱歉 I know. I'm sorry.
我们快把这里收拾干净,都会过去的,会过去的 We can clean this place up. It goes away. It goes away.
我们手机上有她打给工作室的记录 We have calls from her to the studio.
她的相好死在地板上,你的指纹弄得到处都是 We have dead lover boy on the floor here. You have your prints all over this place.
你有没有射在她里面? Do you have your junk inside her?
- 射了 - 这就弄不出来了 - Yeah. - There is no cleaning this up.
你带着K粉吗?(氯胺酮,一种新型毒品) Do you have your ketamine?
带了 Yes.
那就好 Good.
给我一点 Give it to me.
现在把刀子给我,刀子,刀子 Now give me the knife. The knife. Knife!
嘿,手拿过来 Hey! Hands.
摸一摸,摸一摸 Touch it. Touch it.
摸呀 Touch it.
好姑娘 Good girl.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.