Pierwsze 200 wierszy.
怜悯命运悲惨的人 Pity for the wretched
但要宽宥幸福的人 but indulgence for the happy.
第三部 自由,美好的自由 Film Three - LIBERTY, SWEET LIBERTY
要么共和,要么死亡 REPUBLIC OR DEATH!
革命万岁 Long live the Revolution!
马白夫老爹,你也去参加拉马克将军的葬礼吗? Pop Mabeuf, going to Lamarque's funeral?
- 我回家 - 为什么? - Go home. - Why?
- 那里会起骚乱的 - 没错 - There'll be a ruckus. - All right!
会枪声乱响 With lots of gunfire.
- 还会开炮呢 - 没错,你不去吗? - And cannons! - All right! You're not going?
是呀,我们要推翻路易.菲利普的统治 Sure. Then we'll overthrow Louis Philippe.
是呀,共和国万岁! All right! Long live the Republic!
老大妈,借你的家伙使使哦 Ma Whosit, I'm borrowing your whatsit.
还我手枪 My pistol!
别挤我,都二十分钟了还没啥看头 Don't push! There's nothing to see for 20 minutes yet.
你的邻居呢,爱波妮小姐?快叫他到这儿来啊 Where's your neighbor, Miss Eponine? Get him down here.
- 马吕斯先生没和你一起来? - 没看见他啊 - Mr. Marius isn't with you? - No sign of him.
叫他等会到麻厂街来找我们 Tell him to meet us later on the rue de la Chanvrerie.
我去找他 I'll go find him.
怎么回事?这是过去的第三队龙骑兵了 What is this? That's the third group of dragoons to go by.
你没看报纸吗?这是拉马克将军的葬礼啊 Didn't you read the papers? It's General Lamarque's funeral.
可是干嘛要派这么多龙骑兵呢? But why all these dragoons?
政府怕人闹事 They expect trouble.
他当过皇帝的将军,是个共和派 He was the Emperor's general and a republican.
所以他是国王的眼中钉 So it's a bother for the King.
- 报纸上就上就是这么说的 - 生在这种时代也没办法 - It was in the paper. - The times we live in!
先是闹霍乱,现在共和派又起来了 First it was cholera, now it's the Republic.
- 你有什么看法,新来的? - 骚乱前真平静啊 - What do you say, greenhorn? - Pretty calm for a riot.
等送葬的车队到了圣安东尼郊区 Just wait till the cortege reaches Faubourg Saint-Antoine
恐怕就要下铺路石雨了 and it starts raining paving stones.
省长大人,看来国防部长是指望不上了 Mr. Prefect, we mustn't rely on the war minister.
苏尔特先生不太乐意把他的军队借给我们派用场 Mr. Soult isn't eager to lend us his troops.
阁下,我们会镇压一切暴乱 Sir, we shall prevail over any rioting.
路易十五广场上有四支骑兵中队 You have four carabineer squadrons on Place Louis XV,
杜伊勒里宫那里有国民警卫队 the National Guard at the Tuileries,
第六龙骑兵中队布置在切莱斯廷河滨路 the 6th Dragoons at the Halle aux Vins, the 7th at the Célestins,
第十二轻骑兵队布置在格雷夫广场和巴士底狱 the 12th Light Cavalry at Place de la Grève and the Bastille.
卢浮宫门前面还布满了炮队 And the artillery at the Louvre.
我们就不需要苏尔特先生的部队了 We won't need Mr. Soult's regiments.
骚乱不会持续太久的 The disturbances won't last long.
我同意 I agree.
我已经禀告过国王,他到杜伊勒里宫了 I've informed the King. He arrived at the Tuileries.
这些先生们还有事 See to these gentlemen.
且慢 Just a moment.
警察部门先汇报 Police report.
沙威 Javert.
阁下,我刚得到线报,那些ABC之友的大学生 Sir, I've just learned that the students of the ABC Club
策划在送葬队伍经过圣安东尼郊区后 plan to meet in the Saint-Merri district
在圣梅里区集会 after the cortege passes the Faubourg Saint-Antoine.
密切监视他们 Keep an eye on them
然后与第二区的拉萨尔上尉取得联系 and liaise with Captain Lasalle of the 2nd District.
迪穆捷... Dumoutier...
- 去哪儿弄子弹? - 蒙特勒伊收费站 - Where do we get cartridges? - At the Montreuil toll gate.
- 暗号? - 暴动 - The password? - Insurrection.
- 手枪带了吗? - 在工作服下面 - Got your pistol? - Under my smock.
等送葬队伍过去再行动 Wait till the cortege passes and things heat up.
要是他逮住你了,你就一边揍他一边高喊,共和国万岁 If he nabs you, punch him and yell, "Long live the Republic!"
物价高得吓人哦 This won't lower prices none.
生意都不好做,连垃圾都没人扔了 Business is bad. Even the trash is empty.
人们什么都吃,什么都不扔 Folks eat everything and throw nothing away.
你们这些老菜皮懂什么政治啊? What do you old frumps know about politics?
你流鼻涕了,快去擦擦吧 Your nose is running. Wipe your whiffer.
他们到巴士底了 They've reached the Bastille.
- 格朗泰尔到了 - 可马吕斯还没来 - Here's Grantaire. - But still no Marius.
你来啦? You coming?
马吕斯先生不在家,我留了信给他 Mr. Marius wasn't home. I left the letter.
他会去哪儿呢?你没问问人家? Where can he be? Didn't you ask around?
他肯定像人家一样去看葬礼了 He must be at the funeral like everyone else.
外面吵得要命 The city's abuzz.
还有人说圣梅里区那里在修路障呢 There was even market talk about barricades in Saint-Merri.
所以我屯了很多东西以防万一 So I stocked up on everything I could find, just in case.
明白了吧?他不会回来了,他要去战斗,我怕极了 You see? He'll never come back. He went to fight. I'm scared.
我去见吉诺曼先生 I'll go see Mr. Gillenormand.
他也不知道马吕斯去哪了 He won't know where he is either.
是他赶出去的,你不也那样吗? He turned him out. Like you did!
要是他没收到我的信,我就要失去他了 If he doesn't get my letter, I've lost him.
杜桑,你把信留给谁的啊? Toussaint, who did you give the letter to?
马吕斯先生家的门没锁 Mr. Marius's door was unlocked.
我把信放在桌上最显眼的地方了 I left the letter in full view on his table.
你的朋友们在麻厂街等你--爱波妮 "Your friends are waiting, rue de la Chanvrerie -- Eponine"
看见那个留胡子的家伙了吗? See the fellow with the beard?
他会下令开火的 He'll give the signal to open fire.
把那个女人和孩子带出去 Get that woman and her baby out of the way.
拉马克永垂不朽 Honor to General Lamarque!
巴士底军 ARMY OF THE BASTILLES
人权联盟 LEAGUE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
这是你掉出来的吗? Did you drop these?
上马 Get ready!
还没完呢 Not yet!
用家具砸卫兵,砸得好啊 The guardsmen are shopping for furniture.
准备好了吗?好戏才开始呢 Already? The fun was just starting.
别过来,当心流弹 Don't come. Sparks will fly.
没有我,你们怎么推翻政府啊? You can't overthrow the government without me.
去麻厂街 Rue de la Chanvrerie!
局势已经失控 The situation is out of hand.
阿森纳和圣安东尼区那里正在战斗 There's fighting at the Arsenal and Saint-Antoine.
理智一点好不好,苏尔特先生 Don't lose your head, Mr. Soult.
这又不是什么革命,顶多不过是一场骚乱 This isn't a revolution. It's a riot, at worst.
明天一到,秩序就都恢复了 By tomorrow at the latest, order will be restored.
我要亲自去林荫大道走走 I'll personally visit the boulevards.
对了,放两块 Yes, two lumps.
您要去,陛下?那可不是君主该去的地方 You, Sire? That's no place for a sovereign.
对一个平民国王就可以 It's the place for a citizen king.
快让开,伙计们 Out of the way, boys!
共和或死亡 REPUBLIC OR DEATH!
今晚无演出 NO PERFORMANCE TONIGHT
- 怎么回事啊? - 发生骚乱了 - What's going on? - It's a riot!
- 我要回家 - 和我们一起去吧 - I'm going home. - Come with us.
听说他们占领了银行 I hear they took over the bank.
他们有600个人躲在圣梅里教堂里 There are 600 of them holed up at Saint-Merri church.
他们还弄了一门大炮到奥布里.勒.鲍彻大街上 They even have a cannon on rue Aubry-le-Boucher.
共和国在召唤我们 The Republic calls out to us
教会我们去战胜或死亡 Let us learn to vanquish or perish
一个法国人必须为她而活 A Frenchman must live for her
为了她,一个法国人也必须去死 For her, a Frenchman must die
- 我有移民的理由 - 那就放我走吧 - I have reason to emigrate. - Then let me go.
我一定要找到马吕斯 I have to find Marius.
我可不想他就这么死了... I don't want him to die...
死之前还以为我不再爱他了 to die thinking I don't love him anymore.
要是他还爱你的话,他会来跟你道别的 If he loves you, he'll come say good-bye.
他很自尊 He's too proud.
你把他赶走,他就不会再来了 You drove him away. He won't come again.
珂赛特,我的孩子... Cosette, my child...
你就这么相信你的感觉吗? are you sure of your feelings?
是的,爸爸 Yes, Father.
你爱他高于其他一切是吗? Sure you love him above all else?
我不知道他在哪儿参加巷战 I don't know where he's fighting.
杜桑说大学生们在圣梅里街筑了街垒 Toussaint says the students built a barricade in Saint-Merri.
好的 All right.
我就去 I'll go.
你呆在家里 You stay here.
如果我没回来... If I don't return...
你就读读这封信 read this letter.
再见,珂赛特 Good-bye, Cosette.
你上哪去了? Where have you been?
你叫我在这儿等你们 You told me to meet you here.
我到了有五分钟了 I got here five minutes ago.
瞧他说的,他还是糊里糊涂的 Listen to him! His head's still in the clouds.
醒醒吧,今天这里可没有什么女人了 Wake up. Today there are no more women.
这里只有共和国 There's only the Republic!
你把我看成什么人了? Who do you think I am?
就算我恋爱了,又怎么样?我还是来了 So what if I'm in love? I'm here!
冷静点,朋友们,去坚守阵地 Calm down, my friends. Man the barricades.
去圣丹尼斯街站岗,暗号:暴动 Stand guard at rue Saint-Denis. Password: Insurrection.
别站着看热闹 No bystanders!
如果不参加,都给我站远点 If you're not with us, clear the street now.
我的家具 My furniture!
- 别担心,赫切罗太太 - 共和国会还给你的 - Don't worry, Mrs. Huchelot. - The Republic will return them.
嗨,别走啊,你也参加吧 Hey, don't go. Stay with us.
什么?不愿意为你的国家出点小力? What? Won't lift a finger for your country?
我的床啊,叫我睡哪儿呢? My bed! Where will I sleep?
去杜伊勒里宫睡吧 At the Tuileries!
可以用床单为伤员包扎 We can use the sheets to dress wounds.
快点 Hurry up.
马吕斯,外面有事可做 Marius, there's work outside.
去帮把手好吗? Mind lending a hand?
再搬点石头上来 Keep those stones coming.
嘿,找辆公共马车怎么样? Hey, how about an omnibus?
太好了,去弄辆公共马车 Great idea! Let's get the omnibus.
加固地基,弄点石头过来 Strengthen the foundation and bring the stones.
到终点站 End of the line!
要命的话就给我趴下 Get down if you value your life.
我是共和派,都给我出来 Republic! Everyone out!
快出来,不然就开枪了 Get out or I shoot.
暴动 Insurrection.
真是世界末日啊 It's the end of the world!
我知道暗号:暴动 I know the password: Insurrection.
女人不能去,我们都会死的 No women. We're going to get killed.
头儿不会答应的,快走吧 The chief won't have it. Get going!
革命万岁 Long live the Revolution!
你是不是心脏或者胃不舒服啊? Is it your heart or stomach that's bothering you?
嘿,你 Hey, you!
你在这儿干吗? What are you doing here?
你认为我们的侧翼会受到攻击吗? You think they could attack our flank?
我们在奥布里街的朋友已经为我们提供了掩护 Our friends on rue Aubry have got us covered.
不过,你说得有理 Still, you have a point.
派几个人过来 Give me some men here.
在这里堆一点石头,弄个小路障 Tear up the stones for a small barricade here.
古费拉克,你来负责 Courfeyrac, you're in charge.
这里有几块石头,把那些酒桶拿走 Some stones over here. And take those casks.
再拿些酒桶来,再拿点石头来,多拿点啊 More barrels! More stones! More everything!
扔上去,堆起来,堆起来 Throw it on! Shove it on! Pile it on!
把房子推倒,还要再高点 Bring down the house. It's gotta be higher.
懒鬼,你就不能帮把手吗? You loafer. Can't you help out?
如果你是来谈情说爱的,那就去找你的相好吧 If you came to bill and coo, go find your turtledove.
我们可不怕把手弄脏 We don't mind getting our hands dirty.
- 别管我 - 你说什么? - Leave me alone. - What's that?
够了,出去 That's enough. Get out.
怎么了,马吕斯? What is it, Marius?
你想什么呢? What's on your mind?
这儿没女人,没父母,没什么女主人 There are no women, parents or mistresses here.
眼下,我们的事业才是头等大事 Our cause is all that matters now.
如果你心里怀疑,干吗要来呢? If you doubt it, why did you come?
听着,安灼拉,我的生命属于你们 Look, Enjolras, my life is yours.
我很快会证明给你看,你就不要多问了 I'll prove it soon enough. Just don't ask for anything else.
不要浪费弹药,已经不多了 Don't waste ammunition. There's not much.
打死几个国民警卫队,就可以拿他们的弹药了 We'll kill a few guardsmen to get their cartridges.
安灼拉不下令,就不要开枪 And don't shoot until Enjolras gives the word.
大家像过节,而你看上去很难过 It's a real holiday, and you look so sad.
我叫你离女人远点 I warned you about women.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.