I Spit on Your Grave

I Spit on Your Grave

Pobierz napisy Chinese-bg-code

Informacje o wydaniu

English subtitle with Simplified Chinese Translation(Dutch Version)
Komentarz od Franksh

Tagi

other
Opublikowano: 2021-03-16
Pobrania: 49
Dla niesłyszących: No

Podgląd napisów Chinese-bg-code

Pierwsze 200 wierszy.

荷 兰 版 蓝 光 视 频 专 用 翻译/校对/编辑:辣笔小飞 2021年3月

片名:我唾弃你的坟墓

有人吗? Hello!

有人吗? Hello!

我来了 I'm coming!

我来了 I'm coming!

嗨,我叫詹妮弗.希尔斯,上星期给你打过电话 Hi, I'm Jennifer Hills. We spoke last week.

哦,对了,希尔斯小姐,是要去知更鸟小道吧? Oh, yeah, Miss Hills. Mockingbird Trail, right?

你说得没错 That is right.

我看你不知道路线吧 I don't suppose you know how to get out there.

是的,我不认识路 No, I don't.

那你听好了 Well, listen up.

- 路不太好走,钥匙先给你 -谢谢 - It's a bit tricky. Keys. - Thank you.

跟着箭头走,就能穿过小镇 These arrows will get you through town.

这里有很多土路和树林,都很脏 Over here there are more dirt roads and woods.

你要住的小屋非常不错 说实在的,那儿的乡间小道再漂亮不过了 Your cabin's a real beaut. But heck, there ain't another for a good country mile.

我想找个安静祥和的地方 I am looking for the peace and quiet.

我其实是个写小说的,我要在这儿写本新书 I'm actually a novelist and I'm starting my next book here.

那你可找对地方了 If that what you're aiming for.

- 只要跟着地图走就可以了 - 谢谢 - You just follow this here map. - Thank you.

你好啊,美女 How do you, ma'am.

不好意思,我不是成心要吓你 Excuse me, I didn't mean to frighten you.

还好,我没事 No, that is okay.

嗯,我看来是迷路了,我要找知更鸟小道 You know what? I am actually lost. I'm looking for Mockingbird Trail.

知更鸟小道?是呀,那你是迷路了 Mockingbird Trail. Yeah, you're lost all right.

是吗? Really?

是的,你迷路了 Yeah yeah, you're lost.

你得往回开大约十公里,就在你左手边 It's about 10 miles back. It's gonna be on your left-hand side.

- 看到一个大的红色邮箱就可以左转了 - 好的,谢谢你了,我来的时候好像看到过 - Gonna make a left after a big red mailbox. - Okay, thanks. I think I saw that.

你要住在知更鸟小道的那幢木屋里? You're staying over in that cabin on Mockingbird?

- 是的 - 那儿很不错的 - Yeah. - Fancy!

我看你热得满头大汗了 So you know you're running a little hot.

要不我打开引擎盖帮你检查一下? Maybe I shouId check up under your hood for you.

你觉得我会上你的钩吗? How's that line working for you?

这我怎么知道?要看你的感觉了 I don't know. How's that line working for you?

- 我自己来 - 没事,我来吧 - I got that. - No, I got it.

- 不好意思,是我不好,我不小心碰到警报器了 - 没事 - I'm sorry, my bad. I hit the panic button. - Mm-hmm.

- 你没事吧? - 没事 - Are you okay? - I'm fine.

你还是看看内裤有没有湿掉吧,乔尼 Better check your underwear, Johnny.

- 真的不要紧吧? - 没事,我不是说了吗 - Are you sure you're okay? - Yeah, I said I was fine.

零钱不用找了 Keep the change.

- 瞧你那熊样,乔尼 - 再见 - Got you that time, Johnny. - Bye-Bye.

- 书写得怎么样了? - 甭提这事了 - How's the writing coming? - You kidding me?

- 看来我的处女作要难产了 - 你能赶回来参加赫兹的聚会吗? - I should have come out here on my first book. - You gonna come back for Hertz's party?

- 詹,你还在听吗? - 不好意思,好像有人... - Jen? Did I lose you? - Oh, sorry. Something just...

- 怎么了?你还在听吗? - 巴伯,你先等会儿 - Hey. You still there? - Barb, hold on a second.

- 詹,出什么事了? - 我过会儿打给你 - Jen, what's going on? - Let me call you back.

开什么玩笑啊 You've got to be kidding me.

这下可糟了,詹妮弗 Way to go, Jennifer.

是的,没法冲水了 No, it won't flush.

- 你检查过挡板上的密封圈吗? - 我看过了 - Did you check the seal on the flapper? - I did that already.

- 听着,我真的不知道怎么办了 - 好的,我这就派人去修 - Look, I'm really in a spot here. - All right, I'll send somebody.

Okay okay. Thank you. Thank you. 好的,好的,谢谢你了

- 你不会出去的吧? - 我不会出门的 - You'll be there? - I'm not going anywhere.

要修很长时间吗? So is this gonna take much longer?

不会很长的 Not much.

到底哪里坏了? What's wrong with it?

- 都修好了 - 哦,太谢谢你了 - All fixed. - Oh, thank you.

不好意思,这样我就不用去湖里洗澡了 Sorry. You saved me from having to bathe in the lake.

告辞了...我要走了 Excuse me. I, uh, excuse me.

别走啊,钱还没付呢... Wait, I didn't...

火候还差点儿(二垒打) Ground rule double.

去你妈的,你没看我把它眼珠子都敲出来了吗? Double my ass. Look at its head. I knocked its eye cIear out.

好吧,算你厉害,不过至少要把 内脏全敲出来才能算你满分 Fine, maybe a triple. But you gotta knock its guts clean out its mouth if you wanna score a run.

伙计,你他妈别放屁了,痴善协会知道了会来找麻烦的 Man, wouId you turn that shit off? You're gonna get us in trouble with that human society.

- 那是慈善协会,傻逼 - 好啦,随你怎么说 - It's humane, dipshit. - Yeah, whatever.

我不是说过吗,安迪?我要时来运转了 I told you, Andy, this thing's gonna make me a fortune.

你们两个蠢货是想去钓鱼吧? So you two retards gonna go fishing or what?

说蠢货... Hey, speaking of retards...

- 蠢货还真到了 - 安迪 - Bull's-eye! - Andy!

斯坦利,你小子把我们叫来看啥好戏? Well, Stanley, got us all here now. What's the big show?

好戏嘛,就是这个 The big show, is this.

你又拍了些啥玩意?一边放屁一边自拍? What did you do this time, film yourself lighting a fart?

我不知道我干嘛要和你们这帮弱智混在一起 I don't know why I bother with you dipshits.

我拍到马修和他女朋友的 "私密时刻"了 I got Matthew's girlfriend here in a very private moment.

女朋友? Girlfriend?

马修打会吃奶起,还没搞过女朋友吧 Matthew ain't had a girlfriend since he was sucking on his mama's titties.

就他和一个城里来的小妞孤男寡女的 可他什么便宜都没捞到 He had that city girl all alone and he didn't even try to nail her.

- 哪个城里小妞? - 你认识的 - What city girl? - You know what girl.

就是那天在加油站,把你裤子都弄湿的那个 The one from the gas station the other day. The one that had you on your ass.

她找马修去修水管的 She had Matt here fixing her pipes.

为了表示感谢,她还亲了马修呢 She even gave him a kiss for servicing her.

- 操 - 不,她...真的亲了,乔尼 - Bullshit. - No, she...did, Johnny.

她真的亲我了 She kissed me.

嘿,马修 Hey, Matthew,

你小子可别骗我 don't you lie to me.

快看哪,精彩的要来了啊 Here it comes. Get ready for it.

嘿,摄影技术不错嘛,伙计 Hey, that's some good camerawork, man.

你这个下流胚 You dirty dog, man.

这种好事怎么就他妈的被你碰上了呢? How the fuck did you get that?

我可是个夜猫子啊 I've been working nights.

- 小婊子还够正点的嘛 - 是啊,是啊 - She sure is something to look at. - Yeah yeah.

看来她是喜欢上我了 And she likes me.

算了吧,马修,几天前乔尼都没搞定这妞呢 Come on, Matthew. That girl wouldn't even give Johnny the time of day.

我要是真想搞她肯定能行 I can tame that ass if I want to.

算了吧,乔尼,你又不是没领教过 Come on, Johnny. You saw that girl.

- 城里的绿茶婊都很拽 - 那种绿茶婊很难搞的 - Stuck-up city bitch. - City bitch like that is ungettable.

放屁,没有我搞不定的女人 Bullshit. I'II get it.

都给我听着,老子我肯定能把她的内裤搞得湿透 Let me tell you something I had that bitch creaming her panties.

是啊,看到她你都会把屎都拉到内裤上了吧 Yeah, and she had you shitting in yours.

你们真的以为老子办不到是吗? You don't think I can have that anytime I want to?

老子来教教你们吧 Let me tell you something

像那种婊子,来这鬼地方只会有一个原因 Bitch like that, she come out here for one reason and one reason only.

想让人家从窗口看她那对奶子,行了,你们都知道的 Titties flopping in the window like that for everyone to see. Come on, you know.

不会的,她不是那种妞,乔尼 No no. She's not like that, Johnny.

她们都一个德行 They're all like that.

- 大城市来的婊子,对鸡巴饥渴难耐 - 太他妈对了 - Big city cock-teasing whore is all she is. - Fucking A.

操,马修,搞女人的滋味你辈子算是尝不到了 Shit, Matthew. You wouldn't know what to do with a piece of ass like that if you got it.

是啊 No, shit.

不过你很走运 But you're lucky

能有我这么个朋友 because I'm your friend.

我来教教你怎么搞女人 I'll show you the way.

拍得不错吧 Nice shot, huh?

晚上好啊 Evening.

都滚出去,马上给我滚出去 Get out of here. Get out of here right now!

噢,美人,你就不能友好点吗? Well now. That ain't very hospitable now, is it?

对着镜头笑一个,小妞 Smile real pretty for the camera, girl.

你们立马都给我滚出去,我已经报警了 You all better get out of here right now. I called the cops.

哦,她说她已经报警了 Oh, she called the cops.

你是报过警了,还是准备报警呀? You called the police or you will call the police?

我报过警了,他们马上就会赶到的 I called them already. They're on their way right now.

你用哪个电话报的警啊? 马修告诉我们,你的手机早就掉马桶里了 What phone did you do that with? Matthew told us you dropped yours in the drain.

那就捡起来呀,马修这小子又死哪去了? Let's pick it up. Where the hell is that boy?

- 马修,快给我死过来! - 快来 - Matthew, get your bony ass in here! - Come on.

过来,小子 Come here, boy.

来呀,小子,嘿...没事的,快过来 Get in here, boy. Hey hey hey. It's all right. Come on now.

快来啊,小子,快过来 Come on, boy. Come here.

马修说,他帮你修了下水道而你却赖账了 Matthew here says that you didn't pay him for fixing your sink.

他瞎说,他自己跑掉的 That's not true. He ran out.

- 我这就把钱给他 - 马修很害羞啊 - I'll take care of it. - He's shy, huh?

看哪,马修,看哪,你给我看着点 Look at that, Matthew. Look at that. Look at that right there.

慢着,等会儿 Hold up, wait a minute.

坐下 Sit down.

咱先不管你赖账的事 Let's not worry about any of that right now.

像你这样的美人独自跑到这荒郊野外做什么? What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone?

我是来写书的 I'm writing.

- 我是个作家 - 她是个作家 - I'm a writer. - She's a writer.

我男朋友很快就要来了,他已经往这里赶了 My boyfriend will be here soon. He's coming up to the cabin.

你唬人是吗? Is that right?

哦,妈的,我不知道你居然还有个男朋友 伙计们,我们还是赶紧逃吧 Well, shit. I didn't know you had a boyfriend. Boys, now we better blow on out of here.

我们可不想在一旁当电灯泡啊 We don't wanna interrupt your date night.

实话告诉你,宝贝,只要这个男人 Let me tell you something, sweetheart There ain't no man in his right mind

脑子没有坏掉,他就绝对不会让你这样的 that leaves a pretty little thing like you out here

性感美人单独跑出来 all alone.

他马上就来了 He's coming.

马上就要天亮了 Night's almost over.

过来 Come here.

来啊,和我喝一杯,过来 Come here, have a drink with me. Come on over here.

来啊,小美人 Come here, pretty little thing.

过来和我喝一杯 Come here, have a drink with me.

不 No.

哦,打中你了 Oh, there you go.

- 我才不想喝呢 - 你怎么啦? - I don't want to. - What's the matter?

- 你是觉得我们不配和你喝? - 还没明白? - You too good to have a drink with us? - See?

- 求求你,我是真的不想喝 - 妈了个逼这是什么? - Please, I just don't want to have a drink. - What is this shit right here?

酒都已经开了 'Cause that's already been opened.

妈的,伙计们,被你们说中了 端着副臭架子,我们怎么配跟她一起喝呢? Well shit, boys. You were right. She's too good to have a drink with us.

你把我们当成什么了?一群小瘪三? What are we to you? A bunch of dirt?

- 我可没那么说 - 我操,这妞还真是个作家 - I didn't say that. - Fuckin' A, this bitch is a writer.

"没人想在凌晨两点被电话吵醒 你15岁时,这就是个恶作剧 "No one wants a phone call at 2:00 in the morning. When you're 15, it's a prank call.

你21岁时,肯定是你那醉醺醺的男朋友打来的 When you're 21, it's a drunk boyfriend call.

但是25岁以后,就真的是坏消息了 But after 25, it's usually really bad news.

就是这样我才知道我爸爸去世了" That's how I found out my father died."

谁的爸爸死了? Whose daddy died?

求求你们都离开这儿吧 Can't you all just please leave me alone?

你们到底想干什么呀? Just tell me what you want.

你们想要什么?给你们钱总可以了吧? What do you want? I offered you my money.

拿上,拿上 Here. Here.

好吧,我就喝一口,喝了你们就给我走 Fine. l'll have a drink.Then you have to leave.

- 挺厉害的嘛 - 喝呀,干了它 - That ain't shit. - Come on. Boo!

我看出来了... Now see, I...

你酒量其实挺不错的 I know you can do better than that.

我敢肯定你在城里跟你那帮 自以为是的朋友寻欢作乐的时候 I'm sure that when you're out there in the city with all your hoity-toity rich friends,

肯定能把那个最能喝的家伙喝趴下,现在就不行了? I bet you can throw 'em back with the best of 'em. Now can't you?

- 我喝过了 - 把这瓶都他妈干掉 - I took the drink... - I said drink that shit!

- 快点,给我喝下去 - 咕咚咕咚喝个痛快啊 - Come on. There you go. - Chug chug! Guzzle!

哦,这就对了嘛 Whoo! There it is. There it is.

妈的,看我的 All right, shit.

喝喝酒不是挺好的吗? See, that's not so bad now, is it?

听我说,我很抱歉,那天在加油站让你尴尬了 Listen, I'm sorry I embarrassed you the other day.

但我们现在不是扯平了吗? But we're even now, right?

对吧?求你们都走吧 Okay? Just please leave.

求求你们了 Please leave.

我们来不是为了这事 Well, that's just not what this is about no more.

那是为了什么呀? What is it about?

我想瞧瞧你的牙口 I wanna see your teeth.

什么 What?

还没听懂?我的小美人 You heard me, pretty little show horse.

我想瞧瞧... I want to see...

你的牙口 your teeth.

这个可不行,不行 I don't want to... no.

乖乖地张开嘴让兄弟们瞧瞧 Now you're gonna show them teeth.

你的牙肯定和你人一样漂亮 You have beautiful teeth.

哦,让我好好看看,真的好漂亮啊 There. Let me see 'em. Real pretty. Real pretty.

嘴再张大一点 Let's see more.

把手指伸进去撑开嘴巴 Put your fingers on the inside of your mouth right there.

把还有两根手指放在另一边,这就对了 Now take the other two,stick 'em on the other side.There you go.

用力拉开 Now pull.

- 行行好吧,求你们快点走吧 - 不... - Okay, please, I'm begging you, just go. - No, no.

再拉 Again.

Komentarze

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left