Phone Booth

Phone Booth

Download Chinese-bg-code ondertitel

Release informatie

Phone Booth 2002 720p BrRip x264 YIFY eng
Een commentaar door klseklse
chs

Tags

brrip
x264
720p
720
Gepubliceerd op: 2015-08-18
Downloads: 87
Slechthorend: No

Voorbeeld van Chinese-bg-code ondertiteling

De eerste 186 regels.

据估计纽约五个行政区 人口约有八百万人 There are an estimated 8 million people in the five boroughs of New York.

整个大都会区 人口为一千两百万 1 2 million in the greater metropolitan area.

使用的电话线路 约为一千万 There are almost 1 0 million telephone exchange lines.

电话公司超过五十家 Over 50 phone services.

三百万名纽约人 持有移动电话 3 million New Yorkers are cell phone users.

看到人们自言自语 以前我们会觉得他们疯了 It used to be a mark of insanity to see people talk to themselves.

现在那是地位的象征 移动电话快速取代了公共电话 Now it's a mark of status. And speed dial is quickly replacing the drop of a coin.

虽然有越来越多的人 使用移动电话… Despite increased usage of cellular devices...

据估计有四百五十万居民 及两百万的观光客… ...an estimated 4.5 million residents and 2 million visitors...

仍利用公共电话 因应日常生活所需 ...still utilize pay phones on a regular basis.

这是位于五十三街 跟第八街路口的公共电话亭… This is the telephone booth at 53rd and 8th...

或许它是曼哈顿西区 最后一个公共电话亭 ...perhaps the last vestige of privacy on Manhattan 's West Side.

它是同类型的电话亭当中 唯一还在使用的 It is the last booth of its type, still in regular operation.

每天最多有三百通电话从此地拨出 Up to 300 calls daily originate here.

过去六个月来 这里被偷了四十一次 This location has been burglarized 4 1 times in the last six months.

威瑞森排定了日期 要拆除掉这个电话亭… Verizon has scheduled this structure to be torn down...

在明天早上八点 此地将会出现一座新报摊 ...and replaced with a kiosk as of 8 a.m. tomorrow.

在还不到两个街区远处… Hardly two blocks away...

最后一个使用这个电话亭的人 就在这里 ...meet the man who is to be the final occupant of that booth.

唐尼,听我说 Donny. Donny. Donny, listen to me.

我说我会让你上杂志封面 我正在做安排 I said I'd get you magazine coverage, and I'm getting you in a magazine.

听着,你要相信我 这些人的不要就是要 Look, you gotta trust me. No means yes to these people.

帮我联络 流行杂志 Get What's Up? magazine on the line.

是的,我知道了 Yeah, I heard you.

唐尼,我已经接通了 流行杂志 Donny, I got What's Up? magazine on the line.

他们想多了解你 所以我要挂了 They wanna know about you, so I'm hanging up.

她叫艾莉卡还是拉儿丝 我真的分不出来 This is Erica or Lars. I can't tell the difference.

-我是史都 -我们说过不行了 -You got Stu. -We said no.

我没有听见 所以我要再给你一次机会 I didn't hear you, so I'm giving you a second chance.

-我们是不碰魔术师的 -魔术师? -We don't do magicians. -Magicians?.

唐尼是个艺术家 他长得就跟超级名模一样 Donny G is an artist who happens to look like a supermodel.

-新好男人邀请他上封面 -新好男人要他? -The New Guys is offering him the cover. -New Guys wants him?.

我还没有告诉我的客户 我最喜欢的客户… And I haven't told my client, my favorite client...

我要打这通电话,好吗? 他要新好男人 ...that I am making this call, all right?. He wants New Guys.

我要你们 我可以说服他答应… I want you and I can make him come around...

但如果下班前你不给我答案 你会失去这次机会 ...but you'll lose us if I don't hear from you by end of business.

联络新好男人 告诉他流行杂志要给我们封面 Get New Guys. T ell him What's Up? is offering a cover.

好的,大Q Okay. Big Q.

亚当,我知道有三个人在找人溜狗 这是你的大好机会 Adam, I know three people looking for dog walkers. That could be you.

“坐下,别动,别担心,毛毛 我会帮你清理大便跟擦屁股” "Sit. Stay. Don't worry, Fluffy, I'll clean your shit and wipe your ass."

-我是史都 -我的派对怎么了?史都 -You got Stu. -What's up with my party, Stu?.

我刚告诉我的助理 打通电话… I was just telling my assistant to get my favorite client...

给我最喜欢的客户 结果你就来了,大美人 ...on the phone, and here you are. Nice.

听好,我们要再找时间 帮你办首映派对 Listen. Seriously, we gotta look at a new night for your release party.

两场首映会及一场募款会撞期 所有的场地都被订走了 There are two premieres, a fundraiser. All the happening places are booked.

如果我们更改日期-- If we move the date--

少来这套,混蛋 我大Q是不会听你摆布的 Voodoo on you-do, motherfucker, from Big Q to Big Stu!

-大Q,你要讲道理 -混蛋,我是黑社会大哥 -Big Q, be reasonable. -Motherfucker, I'm a gangster!

-我不必讲道理 -讯号不太清楚,喂?大Q -I don't gotta be reasonable! -You're cutting out.

如果你敢再那样跟我说话 下一次我会杀了你这个混蛋 Next time I'm gonna kill your cracker-ass if you keep talking about me like that!

对吧? Right?.

纽约警察在十一点钟方向 N.Y.P.D. Blue, 1 1 o'clock.

史杜利,最辛苦的宣传人员 你的生意还好吗? Stuey, the hardest working PR guy. How's business?.

我得告诉你多少次?伟特 我是公关人员 How many times I have to tell you, Wyatt?. I'm a publicist.

-您的门票 -没错 -Tickets. -Tickets.

四张布兰妮的门票,对吧? Four for Britney Spears, right?.

你在演艺界真的能呼风唤雨 史杜利 You put the " Ho" in show business, Stuey.

我是史都,情况如何? It's Stu. What do you got for me?.

他们刚刚安排夏普太太 再度住进贝利维尔 They just checked Mrs. Sharp into Bellevue again.

-联络第六页,告诉布兰妮我爱她 -好的 -Page Six. Tell Britney I send my love. -All right.

好好享受吧 Enjoy the show.

等一下,第六页杂志,我是拉娜 Hold on a sec. Page Six, this is Lana.

保佑你,拉娜,我是史都薛帕德 保佑你 Bless you. Lana, it's Stu Shepard. Bless you.

-是你还是你老板要找我? -我要找你 -ls it you or your boss calling?. -It's me.

我想找一些 跟我想法一样的人 I'm looking for some mutual back-scratching.

你拿到了纽约警方的资料 我要你帮我的忙 You get my privileged N.Y.P.D. Blue info and I get you to save my ass.

现在不行,史都,我生病了 Not now, Stu. I'm a sick woman.

这会让你觉得 好过一点 This is going to make you feel better.

赢得东尼奖的制片杰佛瑞夏普 把他太太送回到戒毒中心 Tony-winning producer Jeffrey Sharp tossed his wife back into drug rehab.

好吧 你到底想做什么? Nice. What do you want for that little tidbit?.

你最好对我好一点 不然我不会接你电话 You better be nice to me while I'm on the way up and taking your calls.

猴子爬得越高 你越容易看到他的屁股 The higher the monkey climbs, the more you see of his ass.

好心一点,拉娜 Have a heart, Lana.

今天我那个白痴助理 把我的大客户资料传真给你 Listen, today my half-wit assistant faxed you regarding my favorite client.

她是个很棒的歌手 打算转型当演员 Great singer, about to turn great actress.

-又是一个大波霸? -听着,我在讲电话,不能提名字 -Another little Miss Tits and Ass?. -Look, I'm on cell, no names.

那是我们办公室的最高机密 你没把它登出去吧? That was strictly in-office information. You didn't print it, did you?.

-我知道了 -好吧,告诉我理查还没看到它 -I got it. -All right, tell me Richard didn't see it.

他没写在他的专栏里吗? He didn't put it in the column?.

史都在线上 他害怕自己会丢掉工作 Stu's on the phone, scared he's gonna lose his job.

他的助理误传了资料来给你 他想把它要回去 His office sent you something by mistake. He wants it.

叫他别做梦了 立刻把它登在专栏的最上方 You tell him T.F.B. Put that at the top of the column.

-史都,已经登出去了,抱歉 -是吗? -Stu, it ran, sorry. -Yeah?.

-天啊,不 -我真的很抱歉 -Oh, God. Oh, no. -I'm really sorry.

太棒了 Yes!

流行杂志把唐尼的照片 放在“最新流行情报” What's Up? magazine offered Donny G a photo in "What's Hot and Happening."

-天杀的,叫他们去死 -他在开会 -Fuck them. Make them sweat. -He's on a conference call.

他还得讲上一阵子,是的 要他回电吗?好的,再见 He could take a while. Yeah, can he call you back?. Okay. All right, bye.

-十分顺利 -谢谢你 -Pretty smooth. -Thank you.

如果你能融会贯通 我教你的一切… If you can absorb everything I teach you...

集中注意力,买些新衣服 你可以在公关界大红特红 ...focus and get a new wardrobe, you can make it big in public relations.

-我感觉得到 -太酷了 -I got a sense. -Cool. Cool. Cool.

-你还好吗? -你好 -Up, T?. -How you doing, man?.

是马利欧 Mario's!

嘿!别逃,史都! Hey! Hey! Hey! Not so fast, Stu!

你为什么每次经过我的办公室 都会拔腿就跑? How come you run every time you go past my place, huh?.

-因为我很忙,马利欧 -是吗? -Because I'm busy, Mario. -Yeah?.

喔,你休想再白吃白喝了,好吗? Well, no more drinks or free meals, okay?.

你以为在邮报上帮我登个小专访 就能白吃白喝六个月?别做梦 One lousy mention in the Post, you expect to eat for six months?. No!

马利欧,或许我能安排 在你的餐厅举办本月最辣的派对 Mario, maybe I could throw the hippest party this month your way.

-史都 -不行,我的客户会杀了我 -Stu. -No, I couldn't. My clients would kill me.

-什么派对? -新生代饶舌歌手大Q要办派对 -What hip party?. -It's just Big Q, the hottest new rap star.

-当地电视台会来做转播…. -第九频道跟十一频道 -There'll be local TV coverage.... -Nine and 1 1.

MTV音乐台,BET台跟VH1台 MTV, BET, VH1.

但我答应了其他客人 他们会付钱给我 But I promised other clients, people who actually pay me.

-不,你欠我钱 -日期一定得是十八号晚上 -No, you owe me. -It's gotta be the night of the 1 8th.

准备八十人份的自助餐 唱片公司会准备酒… Toss in a buffet for 80 people, record company will pick up the booze...

我会介绍你认识很多名人 ...and I will deliver you celebrities.

你有什么条件我都答应,好吗? Anything you want, okay?.

多加点菜色 把壁纸换新,整修一下洗手间 Expand the menu, wallpaper those bathrooms, for God's sake.

要认识那些名人 可没那么容易 You only get one shot with celebrities.

谢谢你,史都 Thank you. Thank you, Stu!

-那一招真的是太高明了 -听我说 -That was fucking brilliant. -Listen.

打电话告诉大Q 我们帮他订到城里最酷的场地 Call Big Q. Tell him we got him the hippest place in town on his date.

-通知流行杂志 -是的 -Call What's Up? -Yeah.

我们愿意接受他们的条件 We'll take their offer.

送一瓶威士忌 给第六页杂志的拉娜… Messenger a bottle of Jameson's to Lana at Page Six...

-附上一张纸条--快记下来 -遵命 -...with a note saying-- Write this down. -Got it.

-把鸡汤给喝了吧,爱你的史都 -“把鸡汤给喝了吧,爱你的史都” -lrish chicken soup. Love, Stu. -" lrish chicken soup. Love, Stu."

-好心一点总是能捞到好处 -没错 -All right, no harm being gracious. -Yeah.

好了,事实上最好的方法是 你亲自把它送过去 Okay. Actually, better off, deliver it over yourself.

-你就会有机会多认识一些人 -我会亲自送过去的 -Get to know the players. -I'll do that.

谢谢你愿意花时间教我 Thank you for teaching me.

-亚当,你没有西装吗? -我真的没有 -And, Adam, don't you have a suit?. -Actually, no.

拿去吧,去买套西装 Here. Get yourself one.

-我很快就会开始付你薪水 -那真的是太棒了 -I'm gonna start paying you soon. -Yeah, I hope so.

-有一大堆找你的留言 -我开会要来不及了,先搁着吧 -You got a bunch of messages. -I'm late for a meeting. Hold them.

-好的 -就这样 -All right. -All right.

-再见,史都 -再见,亚当 -See you, Stu! -See you, Adam!

城市饭店

-对不起 -我正在打电话 -Excuse me. -I'm trying to make a call here.

你的披萨来了,一半腊肠 一半蘑菇的特脆口味 This is for you. Half-pepperoni, half-mushroom, extra crisp.

你听说过有人会把披萨 外送到电话亭吗? You ever heard of delivering a pizza to a phone booth?.

我没听过这种事 I don't think so.

把披萨送给在百老汇跟八街路口 的五十三街电话亭里打电话的男士 Gentleman occupying phone booth, 53rd, between Broadway and 8th.

你弄错了 It's a mistake.

你要我怎么处理这个披萨? 钱都已经付了 What am I supposed to do with the pie?. It's all paid for.

在街角那边 有一个流浪汉 There's a homeless guy around the block.

把披萨送给他并告诉他 “你可以离开,但这披萨跟定你了” Give him the pizza and say "You can turn away, but you can't make it go away."

他会以为我想毒死他 那些流浪汉最会乱想了 He'll think I'm trying to poison him. They always get that idea.

把那个该死的披萨拿开,好吗? Get off the fucking pizza, all right?.

你不应该那么说的 That language is uncalled for.

我的老天爷 Holy shit!

对不起,请把它还给订披萨的人 I'm sorry. Please return to sender.

快滚开 Fuck off.

拿去吧,这是五块钱,把披萨吃掉 你看起来很需要好好地吃一顿 Here you go, $5. Eat the pizza yourself. You look like you could use a good meal.

你好 Hello.

潘,你相信有个疯子 刚刚想外送披萨来给我吗? Pam, could you believe some nut case just tried to deliver me a pizza?.

你为什么每天会在同一个时间 在相同的电话亭打电话给我? Why are you always in the same phone booth, same time, every day?.

-你在休息,对吧? -谢天谢地,我们今天忙死了 -Well, it's quitting time, right?. -Thank God, we were mobbed today.

你今天还好吗? So how's your day?.

现在觉得好多了 甜心 It's getting better by the minute, sweetheart.

今天你帮哪个最有名的明星 做宣传呢? Who's the most famous person you publicized today?.

-就是你啊 -真的吗? -You. -Really?.

我告诉几个专栏作家梅尔吉勃孙 在为他的新片寻找女主角 I told a few columnists Mel Gibson was looking for actresses for his film.

我说可能的人选包括了 卡麦蓉狄亚,茱莉亚萝伯兹… And I said the possibilities were Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts...

以及我最喜欢的客户,也就是你 ...and my favorite client, you.

你真的不必那么做 You didn't really do that.

你希望被人注意 首先得常常让人听见你的名字 First step toward being noticed is being mentioned.

我刚刚到城市饭店 开完会出来 I just got out of a conference at the City Hotel.

我想或许你可以 赶过来 I was thinking you could come down.

我要介绍你认识一些人 我们可以一起喝几杯 There are a couple of people and a few martinis I'd like to introduce you to.

-史都,我-- -听我说,潘 -Stu, l-- -Listen, Pam. Pam. Pam.

我们应该好好谈谈 你的事业,快来吧 It's about time we talked about your career. Come on.

我真的很想去,但我答应过我同学 我会参加学校的彩排 I feel awful but I promised my scene partner that I would rehearse for class.

我们要演出征服情海的一场戏 我饰演薇妮齐薇格的角色 We're doing a scene from Jerry Maguire. I'm playing Renee Zellweger's part.

太棒了,听着,我调开 开会的时间是希望能跟你见面… That's great. Look, I rescheduled a meeting to see you...

但我想我应该能把它调回来 ...but I guess I can reschedule it back.

-你在生气吗? -别担心,我没有生气 -Are you mad?. -Don't worry about it. I'm not mad.

明天再说吧 Maybe tomorrow.

是啊,再见 Yeah, later.

-听我说,史都…. -什么事? -Look, Stu.... -What?.

我爱你 Big kiss.

我也是 You too.

-你好 -这真的是太有趣了 -Yeah. -Isn't it funny?

你听到电话铃声 那可能是其他人的电话… You hear a phone ring, and it could be anybody...

但电话铃声一响 你会很自然地去接起它,对吧? ...but a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn 't it?

什么? What?.

我希望你了解 你让我有多伤心 I hope you realize how you've hurt my feelings.

-你到底是谁? -别想挂电话 -Who the fuck is this?. -Don't think about leaving that phone.

-你打错电话了,老哥 -那个披萨非常好吃 -Wrong number, pal. -It was a perfectly delicious pizza.

你真的会很后悔 自己没有收下它 You're certainly going to wish you had accepted it.

你一定是在开玩笑 关于披萨的事,那真的很有趣 Naturally, this is part of the gag. The pizza bit. That was funny shit.

我本来要送披萨给你 让你有力气应付接下来的事 Well, its purpose was to keep your strength up for what's coming next.

-接下来我会把电话挂掉 -不,你不会那么做的 -What's coming next is I'm hanging up. -Oh, no, you won 't.

-你得学会服从我 -服从你? - You're going to learn to obey me. -Obey you?.

Opmerkingen

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left