Boogeyman

Boogeyman

Muat Turun Sari Kata Chinese-bg-code

Maklumat siaran

Boogeyman 2005 720p BRRip 800MB MkvCage chseng
Ulasan oleh klseklse
chseng

Tag

brrip
720p
720
mkv
MkvCage
Diterbitkan pada: 2015-08-20
Muat Turun: 33
Masalah Pendengaran: No

Pratonton sari kata Chinese-bg-code

200 baris pertama.

不要睡覺,他在等著你 Don't go to sleep. He's waiting for you.

不要睡覺 Don't go to sleep.

嘿,怎麼了? Hey! What's going on?

哎呀 Oh, man.

-怎麼了? -他在這裡 -Well? -He's here.

誰在這裡? Who's here?

Who's here?

他從衣櫃走出來 He came out of the closet.

提姆,裡面沒有人 你在說什麼? Tim, nobody's here. What are you talking about?

Him.

他 Him.

Okay.

好吧 Okay.

Okay.

提姆 Tim.

那只是故事罷了,不是真的 It's just a story. Okay? He's not real.

讓我們檢查一下,好嗎? Well, let's have a look around, then, shall we?

沒有人 No.

這裡沒東西 Nothing back here.

好吧 Okay.

哈囉 Hello.

Nope.

沒有人 Nope.

沒有人在家 Nobody home.

只有我們 Just us.

不! No!

情況很不妙 This is gonna get ugly.

沒有伏特加了 No more vodka.

提姆,給我一杯綠色飲料 Hey, Tim. Let me have one of those green things.

小心,法蘭不能再喝了 Careful. No more for Pam.

嘿,這是我的派對 Hey. It's my party.

這週末講好了吧? You still on for this weekend?

不,我要跟美工部的一個女孩... No, thought I'd wrangle up a dinner invitation...

敲一個晚餐邀約 就是這一個 ...from one of those art-department girls. Like this one right here.

-拿去 -喔,謝了 -Here you go. -Oh, hey, thank you.

-謝謝 -謝謝 -Thank you. -Thank you.

史考特,提姆有提到 明天要見我父母嗎? Hey, Scotty, did Tim tell you about meeting my parents tomorrow?

和父母見面? 聽起來很有一回事 Meeting the folks? Sounds serious.

是啊,如果這週末 他過得了潔西卡爸爸這一關 Yeah, if he can survive the weekend with Jessica's father.

得了,我爸沒那麼糟 別聽她的 Oh, come on. Dad's not that bad. Don't listen to that.

-除了他想淹死妳之外 -你不該告訴她的 -He tried to drown you. -You shouldn't have told her.

當年我七歲,他只是想教我游泳 I was 7. He was teaching me to swim.

把妳丟進湖裡? By throwing you in a lake?

這是敬酒的好時機 You know, this might be a good time for a toast.

-是嗎? -是的 -Yeah? -Yeah. I'd say.

抱歉,各位 Excuse me, everyone.

Excuse me, everyone.

我們週一從感恩節回來後...

When we come back from Thanksgiving on Monday... 我們週一從感恩節回來後...

When we come back from Thanksgiving on Monday...

情況將會大有不同

...things will be a lot different. 情況將會大有不同

首先... For starters...

會安靜多了 ...it'll be a lot quieter.

可是沒那麼有趣 But it definitely won't be as much fun.

"每日新聞"雇了妳真幸運 The Daily News is lucky to get you.

乾杯 Cheers.

好了,分開了吧 Okay, break it up.

Okay, break it up.

-乖一點,潔西 -我會的 -Be good, Jess. -I will.

我會想你的 I'm gonna miss you.

你們大家 All of you.

All of you.

我也會想妳的 I'm gonna miss you too.

我告訴我父母 我會在11點前到 So I told my parents I'd be there by 1 1.

好的,我來拿妳的外套 All right, I'll get your coat.

謝謝 Thank you.

嘿 Hey.

-嘿,潔西 -嘿 -Hey, Jess. -Hey.

不是又要裝古怪了吧? Not getting weird on me again, are you?

不,我只是閃了一下神 No, no. I just spaced out for a second.

好吧 Okay.

你的車子呢? Where's your car?

不能發動 It wouldn't start.

It wouldn't start.

-明天會好嗎? -我有請人來看 It wouldn't start.

明天會好嗎? -我有請人來看

-ls it gonna make it? -I got a guy looking at it. -明天會好嗎? -我有請人來看

ls it gonna make it? -I got a guy looking at it.

如果你以為可以用 "車子壞了" 的借口

If you think you can use the "car broke down" excuse... 如果你以為可以用 "車子壞了" 的借口

-來逃避,你就錯了 -我保證,我會去的 -...to get out of this, you're mistaken. -I'll be there, I promise.

好吧 Okay.

要搭便車回家嗎? So you want a ride home?

沒問題,我可以穿過公園 No, I'm good. I'll cut through the park.

-而且,我看過妳開車的樣子 -好吧 -Besides, I've seen your driving. -Yeah, okay.

-小心點 -沒問題 -Be careful. -I'll be fine.

明天見 See you tomorrow.

我沒有...誰會做出這種事? I don't-- Who would have done this?

有誰會把...? Who would've taken...?

誰會...?誰會把他帶走? Who would--? Who would take him?

他們為什麼要這樣? 他到底在哪裡? Why would they do this? Where is he?

提姆,我是麥克叔叔 Tim, it's Uncle Mike.

我知道你的感恩節 要和女朋友一起過 I know you're having Thanksgiving with your girlfriend and all...

可是如果這週末 你能回來看媽媽會很好 ...but it'd be nice if you could make it out to see your mom this weekend.

她的情況不太好 而且她很想見你 She's not doing so well, and, you know, it'd be good for her to see you.

而且有些房子的文件要你簽名 And, hey, I got some stuff for you to sign too, house stuff.

好吧,希望這週末能看到你 All right, hope I see you this weekend.

-嘿,你來了 -嘿 -Hey, you made it. -Hey.

嘿 Hey.

-路線指示還好嗎? -好極了,拿去 -Were the directions okay? -Perfect. Here.

-快點 -等等 -Come on. -Wait, wait.

我們不該等侍者來拿嗎? Shouldn't we wait for the bellhop or something?

閉嘴,這是他們的房子 不是我的 Shut up. It's their house, not mine.

幹嘛打領帶? What's with the tie?

我想要見家人嘛,無傷吧? I figured, meeting the family. Why not, right?

來吧,把東西拿到客房去 Come on. Let's put your stuff in the guestroom.

潔西卡說你們是在 雜誌社認識的 So Jessica tells us you two met at the magazine.

-你在美工部嗎? -我是助理編輯 -Are you in the art department? -I'm an associate editor.

-聽起來很有派頭 -只是做查證罷了 -Sounds impressive. -It's just a glorified fact-checker.

-提姆的表現很好 -家人呢? -Tim's very good at his job. -How about family?

家人住在附近嗎? 有沒有兄弟姊妹? Got any family nearby? Any brothers, sisters?

沒有兄弟姊妹 就我一個 No, sir. No brothers or sisters, just me.

-你的父母呢? -讓他好好吃飯吧 -How about your folks? -Let the boy eat.

-我們只是在聊天 -爸爸 -We're just talking, Mother. -Dad.

先生,家裡的事有點複雜 The family thing's kind of complicated, sir.

嬌西,內餡太好吃了 This stuffing is delicious, Chelsea.

提姆和父母的關係有點緊繃 Tim's had kind of a strained relationship with his parents.

-他七歲的時候爸爸離家出走 -潔西 -Tim's father ran out when he was 8. -Jess.

真遺憾 Oh, that's sad.

然後他必須和叔叔一起住 在酒吧後面的小房間 Then he had to go live with his uncle, in a tiny room in the back of his bar.

你媽媽呢? Well, what about your mother?

我爸爸離家後她很不好過 She sort of had a tough time after my dad left.

我們兩個都不好過 It was pretty hard on both of us.

爸爸,你還想知道什麼嗎? Is there anything else you wanted to know, Dad?

媽,馬上下來 Be down in a minute, Mom.

妳在樓下很樂吧? You have fun down there?

少來了 可以給他們一點震撼教育 Oh, come on. They could use a little shaking up.

當我說你住在酒吧後面的小房間... You see my sister's face when I said...

你有看到我妹妹的表情嗎? ...you lived in a tiny room in the back of a bar?

妳曉得,不是酒吧後面 It wasn't in the back of a bar, you know.

我曉得,我只想捉弄他們一下 I know. I just like messing with them.

這就是妳邀我來的目的嗎? 給妳的家人一點震撼? Is that why you wanted me here, to freak out your family?

不是 No.

不是 No.

我很抱歉 Hey, I'm sorry, okay?

聽好 Tell you what...

我得下樓道晚安 ...I gotta go down, say good night...

可是晚一點我會溜上來 補償你一下 ...but I'll sneak in later and make it up to you.

好嗎? Okay?

如果這樣... In that case...

我就穿點性感的 ...I'll put on something naughty.

那太好了 You do that.

我喜歡這種偷偷摸摸的事 I like this sneaking-around thing.

蠻下流的 It's kind of dirty.

妳還好嗎? You all right?

提姆 Timmy.

你不能一直躲避 You can't keep running away.

-看著我 -媽? -Look at me. -Mom?

你怎麼了?看著我 Why, what's the matter with you? Look at me!

看著我 Look at me.

看著我 Look at me.

你這個壞小孩 You're a bad little boy.

提姆?你在地上做什麼? Tim? Baby, what are you doing on the floor?

提姆,怎麼了? Tim, what is it?

潔西卡 Jessica.

老天,我做了一個惡夢 Oh, God, I had the most messed-up dream.

怎麼了? What was it?

-我得去看我媽媽 -等等 -I gotta go see my mom. -Wait.

-出了事 -什麼? -There's something wrong. -What?

-我知道 -提姆,不行 -I know it. -Tim. Tim, no. Hey.

-聽好,讓我們回床上去,然後... -我必須... -Listen, let's get back in bed, and.... -I just gotta--

-我的手機呢? -提姆,你怎麼了? -Where's my phone? -Tim, what is wrong with you?.

-老天 -我的手機呢? -God. -Where's my phone?

別管它 Just leave it.

喂 Hello.

-麥克叔叔,我接到留言了 -嘿 -Hey, Uncle Mike, I got your message. -Hey.

一切還好嗎? 我明天來看我媽媽 Is everything okay? I'm gonna see Mom tomorrow.

我以為這週末你會留在這裡 I thought you were here for the weekend.

-什麼? -提姆 -What? -Tim.

好的 Okay.

好的 Okay.

-提姆 -我得走了 -Tim. -I have to go.

-你...?這是怎麼回事? -聽好,我真的要走 -You--? Tim, what is it? -Look, I just have to go.

葬禮是今天 So the funeral's today.

是的,今天下午 Yeah, this afternoon.

提姆,我很難過 I'm so sorry, Tim.

我也是 Me too.

太棒了,非常有力 That's fantastic. That's really strong.

彼得,你的呢? What's that you've got, Peter?

喔,彩虹真漂亮 有幾種顏色? Oh, that rainbow is beautiful. How many colors in there?

我想去老房子一趟 I'm thinking of going by the old house.

-真的嗎? -去年我媽媽住進醫院時... -Really? -My uncle's been fixing the place up...

我叔叔整修了一下 準備把它賣掉 ...to sell since Mom went to the hospital last year.

我應該整理她的遺物 I felt like I should be the one to go through her things.

我應該多做一點 但實在是... I should've done more, but it's something, right?

聽好,提姆 那棟房子出了一些事 Listen to me, Tim. Something happened in that house...

但跟靈異沒有關係 ...but it wasn't supernatural.

只剩下回憶 There's nothing in there but memories.

你當時盡可能應付 父親離開的事實 You dealt with your father's leaving the best way that you could.

但是你只有八歲 But you were 8.

提姆,你來這裡十五年了吧? Tim, you've been coming here for what, 1 5 years?

看看你周圍 Look around you.

這裡只有小孩 There's only children here.

麥特森醫生請到觀察室 Dr. Matheson to Observation.

很抱歉,我得走了 I'm sorry. I have to go.

回家吧,提姆 Go home, Tim.

在房子裡過一晚... Spend one night in that house.

會有幫助的 It will help.

沒事的... It's okay. It's okay.

Komen

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left