Prison Break

Prison Break

Muat Turun Sari Kata Chinese Bg Code

Musim 2

Maklumat siaran

Prison Break (2006) - S02E22 - Sona (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Ulasan oleh Tidak diketahui

Tag

webdl
Diterbitkan pada: 2026-06-27
Muat Turun: 8
Masalah Pendengaran: No

Pratonton sari kata Chinese Bg Code

200 baris pertama.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

剛剛來了位可信度極高的證人 A very credible witness has just come forward

他願意出庭作證 and he's willing to testify.

你所有關於這項陰謀的供詞他都願意幫你作證 He'll corroborate everything you've said about this conspiracy.

是誰? Who?

金先生 你對索娜瞭解多少? How much do you know about Sona,Mr. Kim?

我只知道要幹掉她 Only what I've been given clearance on.

我們已經轉變了策略 There's been a,uh,change in strategy.

我還要為你們做多少事? How much further would I have to go?

你只需要去趟巴拿馬 For this,you only have to go to Panama.

沒想到你也來這兒了 邁克爾 I didn't know you were gonna be here,Michael.

我從沒在網上發過消息 I didn't write anything on no Web site.

這裏越看越像個圈套 This is looking more and more like a setup.

瑪麗克魯茲被他關在某個地方 He's got Maricruz locked away somewhere.

你要幫他找到那包錢 You're gonna help him get the money

要不然她就死定了 or she's dead.

站住 巴格威爾! Freeze,Bagwell!

是西奧多 巴格威爾 是他殺了裏面那個女人 Theodore Bagwell he's the one you want for that dead chick in there.

蘇克雷 我們必須齊心協力 Sucre,you'd better pull it together.

快去追錢 拜託了 Go get the money,please.

你嚇唬誰呢? Who are you fooling?

你不會殺我的 親愛的邁克爾先生 You ain't going to kill me,Mr. Michelangelo.

你下不了手的 You ain't got it in you.

林肯? Linc?

- 你好 邁克爾- 你想幹什麼 亞歷克斯? -Hello,Michael.-What do you want,Alex?

把錢拿來 船留下 Bring me the money,bring me the boat.

你瘋了 You are out of your mind.

我們都有對方想要的東西 We both have something the other person needs.

你這一切計劃就為了救你哥 Your brother for your plan.

給你5分鐘 好好考慮一下 Five minutes.That's all you have.

我沒殺那個人 邁克爾 I didn't kill that man,Michael.

我要帶你離開這裏 I'm getting you out of here.

我只有三個星期了 I've got three weeks.

只要我們留有信念 Just have a little faith.

我已經盡力了 I did everything I could.

我知道 I know you did.

先生? Sir?

要口香糖嗎? Chicle?

不需要 No.

汽水呢? Soda?

那啤酒要嗎 朋友? Beer,my friend?

來點興奮劑? Spleef? Magic mushrooms?

提神醒腦 超級爽快 Burst your brains,split it wide open.

先生 儘管放心我很可靠 I'm your man,man.

這盒子裏東西能帶給你夢幻之旅 Magic Mystery Tour right here in this box.

如果我這裏沒有 我可以幫你去其他地方拿 And if I don't got it,I can get it.

走開 Beat it.

想好該怎麼做了嗎? So you gonna do the right thing?

為誰做 亞歷克斯? Right for who,Alex?

你輸了 邁克爾 You lost,Michael.

這就是你要的結果 That's what you've done here.

你會失去很多東西 And you're gonna lose a whole lot more,

除非此時此刻你跟我說 unless you tell me right here and right now

你會把錢給我 you're gonna bring me the money,

會把船留下 you're gonna bring me the boat.

然後放了我哥哥? And you'll just let my brother go?

對 Yeah.

就像你對付特維納 Just like you let Tweener go.

阿布魯奇... and Abruzzi...

還有赫威爾那招一樣? and Haywire.

事態不同了 Things are different now.

是嗎? Really?

對 我拚死拚活為他們效力 Yeah. The people I was working for,

他們...他們卻出賣我 they kind of, uh...sold me down the river.

我現在只想遠走高飛 Now I just want to go out to sea.

那真是太有趣了 我會記住這句話的 Well, that's funny--I'll have to remember that one.

我面臨的牢獄之災比你嚴重多了 I face more prison time than you.

在我們共同的敵人名單裏 我比你還要多幾個 I sort of jumped ahead of you a few spots on the public enemy list.

邁克爾 你是我拾回自由的關鍵 我與你也一樣 You're my way to freedom,Michael, and I'm yours.

我們都瞭解對方有多少能耐 快決定吧 We both know what the other one's capable of. Come on.

讓我們坦誠相見 Let's treat each other with a little respect here.

不耍花招 什麼都沒有 No games. No nothing.

就是兩個人相互扶持 Just two guys doing each other a favor.

覺得如何? What do you say?

你在哪? Where are you?

米拉弗羅爾斯海運碼頭就在巴拿馬城的郊區 Miraflores shipping docks,just outside of Panama City.

一個海上的大倉庫 It's a big warehouse right on the water.

那太遠了 That's a long ways.

我起碼得花24小時才能到那 It'll take me at least 24 hours to get there.

那我自己過來 Well, then, I'd get moving.

亡命天涯的滋味如何? How's it feel being on the run?

我會倖免於難的 I'll survive.

如果被抓就完了 Not if they catch you.

他們會讓你坐電椅 They'll send you to the chair.

你覺得這是諷刺嗎? You think that's ironic?

應該是正義 Think it'd be justice.

金先生 我是亞歷克斯 馬宏 Mr. Kim, Alex Mahone.

盡快回電 Call me.

會有正義的 justice will be served.

今天我在這裏透露的一切 What I'm about to divulge to you

都將可能令我遭受殺生之禍 will in all likelihood get me killed.

其實我可以肯定這一點 Actually, I guarantee it.

那為什麼還要來? Then why are you doing it?

因為這樣做貌似為國效力 Because this was supposed to be about country,

代表忠誠 about loyalty,

彰顯正義 但事實上並不是 about what's right,but it wasn't

因為... because...

我陷害了許多不該陷害的人 I wronged people who should not have been wronged.

命令都是由凱洛琳 萊納斯下發的 Those orders were given by Caroline Reynolds,

就是曾經的副總統 who was Vice President at the time.

根據指示 我偽造證據... Acting on those orders,I planted evidence...

獲取屍體 I procured a body,

然後引誘林肯 布倫斯 I lured Lincoln Burroughs

那晚來到那個停車場 into that parking garage that evening

製造一場不一樣的謀殺案 under the auspices of a different hit.

從一開始 我們就在設計陷害他 From the ground up,we framed him.

完美 Perfect.

然後林肯 布倫斯被判死刑 So, Lincoln Burroughs gets executed,

人們開始遺忘特倫斯 斯蒂德曼 people forget about Terrence Steadman,

遺忘了對他的評論 還有他的職務 the controversy surrounded him and the presidency.

也沒有人知道任何關於...公司的事 And nobody ever knows about...The Company.

是的 就是一個陰暗的政治陰謀團體 yes, which is a shadowy cabal of corporations

影響著國家裏發生的一切事 that pretty much influenceeverything that happens in this country.

但是我不明白你所說的一切 But I fail to see how any of this is relevant

跟莎拉 唐克雷蒂協助他人越獄 to Sara Tancredi and the fact that she aided and abetted,

逃避拘留有何關係... that she jumped bail...

她這麼做是擔心自己的生命安全 She did so because she feared for her life,

而且合情合理 which was appropriate,

因為我接到命令要殺了她 cause I had orders to kill her.

你還在賣僊丹嗎? Are you still in the magic business?

賣到天長地久 Siempre.

你叫什麼名字? What's your name?

恰克 Chaco.

已經很明顯了 It's all here.

克裏曼所說的一切 都證實了文件上的內容 Everything Mr. Kellerman said is corroborated in these documents.

鑒於現在的證據 In light of this evidence,my question, I guess to you...

你是否該花時間和資源 ...is whether your time and resources are best spent...

繼續起訴丹奎迪醫生? ...in pursuing charges against Dr. Tancredi.

不會 事務所決定立即撤消對她的所有控告 No. My office will drop all charges,effective immediately.

但是庭上 我想將我方的時間與焦點 But, Your Honor, I would like to devote my time and attention...

轉移到起訴這個人 凱勒曼先生 ...in prosecuting this man, Mr. Kellerman.

警官 Officer.

我不知道該跟你說什麼 I-I literally don't even know what to say to you.

很高興能認識你 莎拉 It was good knowing you, Sara.

喂? Yeah?

現在在哪? Where are we?

巴拿馬 很愜意的城市 I'm in Panama. Nice place.

晴空萬里 微風拂面 Good weather. Cool breeze.

我問你那對兄弟在哪? Where are we with the brothers?

你在半道截住他們的時候 When you get them where they need to be

我會親自趕來證實 I want to come down there for visual confirmation.

那我建議你乘飛機來 Then I suggest you get on a plane,

因為當你到這的時候 because by the time you get here,

我已經抓到斯科菲爾德和布倫斯了 I will have Scofield and Burroughs where you want them.

然後一切都會結束 And then this whole thing is over.

莎拉 是我 Sara, it's me.

我知道這有點奇怪... It's a strange thing...

給一個永遠收不到信息的人留言 leaving a message for someone you know is never gonna get it.

我只能做這種最壞的假設 所以... I can only assume the worst, so...

這會是我給你的最後一條留言 this will be the last message I leave for you.

我只是想告訴你我成功了 I just wanted you to know that I made it.

不過少了你 我很失望 But it's no good without you.

不管如何 還記得... Anyway, you remember when I...

還記得我跟你說過... remember when I told you about those...

在芭雅的歡樂時光有50美分啤酒嗎? 50-cent beers in Baja at happy hour?

這裏的啤酒比那更便宜 They're even cheaper down here.

如果奇跡出現 你聽到這留言的話... If by some miracle,you do get this...

我希望你能聽得更真切些 I need you to listen close.

莎拉... Sara...

莎拉 還是讓我們陪你出去吧 Sara, I suggest we get you out of here.

外面有大把的記者 It's going to be a media circus outside.

還會來更多的 走吧 It'll only get bigger.Let's go.

好的 Sure.

今天在芝加哥法院對莎拉 的審判中爆出猛料 Larger, unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr. Sara Tancredi in Chicago today.

新的證詞暗示了 New testimony has implicated

前總統萊納斯女士合謀... that former President Reynolds was complicit

在其哥哥特倫斯 斯蒂德曼 謀殺案中弄虛作假 in the falsification of...

正受全國通緝的 被陷害兇手林肯 布倫斯 Purported killer Lincoln Burroughs who has fled the country

將會立即被撤消所有控訴 will be exonerated of all charges effective immediately.

我的天哪 布魯斯 林肯自由了 Oh, my God, Bruce,Lincoln's a free man.

《越獄》第二季 第二十二集 本季完 Prison.Break.S02E22

邁克爾留了個言 Michael left me a message.

我的天 Okay... my God.

他不知道這件事 還在準備逃亡 He doesn't know.He's still planning on running.

快接電話 邁克爾 快點 Uh... Come on, Michael,come on, come on.

我會介紹你們認識 Let me do the introduction.

可以 不過要讓我來具體談 All right, but I'll do the talking.

沒問題 Si

沒辦法 我要趕去告訴他 Okay, I got to go to him.

莎拉 那可在3000里之外啊? What that, about 3,000 miles, Sara?

確實很遠 所以我們現在速回酒店打點行裝 It is. So we're going to have to swing by my hotel

你只管送我到機場就好 and you're going to have to get me to the airport,

布魯斯 因為我一定得告訴他 再也不用亡命天涯了 because, Bruce, he's got to know he doesn't have to run anymore.

他現在幹的事情可能會令他喪命 What he's doing right now is going to get him killed.

老闆 事情終於搞定了 The stars are finally aligning, sir.

馬宏抓住了布倫斯 Mahone's got Burrows.

斯科菲爾德也快了 Scofield's on his way.

索娜呢? SONA?

我會處理好的 I will make it happen.

我親自去處理 I'm going down there myself.

只要"一"就行 JUST ONE IS NEEDED.

呃 我想我們都清楚這個"一"什麼意思 Uh, I assume we both know which one that is.

搞定了我電話通知你 I will call you when I get down there.

我 我就是... I just... I-I...

想讓你們聽清楚點 I want you to listen really close, okay?

亞歷克斯 亞歷克斯 慢點說 Alex, Alex, slow down.

好 沒問題 Okay, okay.

我...我們曾經討論過復婚的可能性 I... We talked about getting back together,

再努力嘗試一次 about giving it another shot.

沒錯 我也說過或許能再回首 Yes, and I said that maybe we could.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Komen

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left