200 baris pertama.
----------------- 更多影视资讯敬请关注 新浪微博@懒死放映室 -----------------
翻译 小蛮腰 西兰花小贱
翻译 小蛮腰 西兰花小贱
翻译 小蛮腰 西兰花小贱
翻译 小蛮腰 西兰花小贱
翻译 回风舞雪兮 wyk8818
翻译 回风舞雪兮 wyk8818
翻译 回风舞雪兮 wyk8818
翻译 回风舞雪兮 wyk8818
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 蓑笠翁翁翁
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 蓑笠翁翁翁
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 蓑笠翁翁翁
翻译 杏仁斯嘉丽 蓑笠翁翁翁
校对 somehacker
校对 somehacker
校对 somehacker
校对 somehacker
后期 8T 总监 somehacker
我昨晚十点半来到 I came in last night about half past ten
我那宝贝不让我进门 That baby of mine wouldn't let me in
所以让开点 So movin' on over
躲开点 Rockin' on over
让开 小娃娃 凶恶的老狗来了 Move over, little doll. The mean old dog is coming in
呼吸一下这空气 唐纳利女士 Breathe the air, Mrs. Donnelly!
我就是在吃土 I'm eating dust.
感受微风吹拂发梢 The wind in your hair!
快把车篷关上 桑尼 Put the bloody top back on, Sonny!
我才不要听你的牢骚呢 I will not hear your negativity.
太太 这可是66号公路 Madam, this is Route 66
我们当然要好好爽一下啦 and we are most assuredly getting our kicks!
她换了我后门的锁 She changed the lock on my back door
现在我的钥匙也打不开了 Now my key won't fit no more
让开点 Movin' on over
加利福尼亚州 圣地亚哥
躲开点 Rockin' all over
让开 好娃娃 凶恶的老狗要进来了 Move over, nice doll. The mean old dog's going in
您好 我叫切特 我很开心替您泊车 Hi. I'm Chet and I'll be happy to valet your car.
你这么开心为我们泊车 Not as happy as we are
我们更开心 我的好朋友 that you are happy to do so, my very good friend.
快告诉我 快告诉我 Just tell me... Just tell me
你们酒店里有泡好的茶和饼干等着我呢 there's a cup of tea and a biscuit waiting inside.
您的口音真好听 是澳大利亚人吗 That's a great accent. Are you from Australia?
夫人 命运的声音 The sound of destiny, madam
用海妖之歌召唤着我们 calling us with her siren song.
我们必须向她前进 And go to her we must!
因为这是属于我们的时刻 For this is our moment.
不是此刻更待何时 舍我其谁 If not now, when? And if not us, who?
不是此刻就晚点 Later?
不是咱们就换别人 Somebody else?
我手上擦了爽身粉 握手的时候不会有汗 My hand is powdered, so the shake is firm and dry.
我的着装风格也刚好处在 My clothes precisely walk the tightrope
休闲装和半正式商务装之间 between casual and relaxed formality.
桑尼 桑尼 待会让我来说 Sonny, Sonny. Let me do the talking.
-好吗 -好的 - Alright? - Okay.
博利先生 Mr. Burley.
我很清楚 While I am aware that
按照惯例 我应该等您做完 convention dictates that I should wait
对我们提议的评估 for your assessment of our proposal
请相信我此时打断您不是由于粗鲁 please take my interruption less as rudeness than proof
而是为了表达我们见到您和您优秀的团队 of our profound excitement at the opportunity to meet yourself
产生的由衷的激动之情 and your fine company.
请允许我在此时此地说 And let me say right here and now...
好了 够了 够了 Alright, that's enough, that's enough.
我们已经商量好让我的这位同事 We agreed that my colleague would do
来负责与你沟通 the speaking and rightly so for
她的语言也许有些辛辣 while her language may be salty,
却字字珠玑 精炼无比 it has great economy and pith.
我不在乎你说的那些 I don't care about any of that.
不 好好听 学着点 年轻人 No, listen and learn, son.
茶叶是种风干的草本植物 Tea is an herb that's been dried out.
所以要使它活过来 你必须用 So to bring it back to life, you have to infuse it
滚水来沏 in boiling water.
我说的是滚水 That is boiling water.
在这个国家不管我走到哪 Everywhere I've been in this country
他们就丢给我一杯不冷不热的破水 they slap down a cup of tepid nonsense
然后旁边放个茶包 you know with the teabag lying beside it
也就是说我非得亲自动手 which means I've got to go through
干这件荒谬的事 把茶包浸到 the ridiculous business of dunking it
这马尿里边 in the lukewarm piss
然后等着它一点点变色 waiting for the slightest change of color to occur.
到我这个年纪 可没时间等了 And at my age... I haven't got the time.
我就是这个意思 This is what I'm talking about.
给她拿点滚水来 Get her some boiling water.
唐纳利女士 Now, Mrs. Donnelly.
请向我多介绍一下你们酒店的情况 Tell me more about your establishment.
目前为止 我们已正常营业了八个月左右 We've been going properly for about eight months now.
但是酒店的二期工程 But phase two of the development
已经差不多完工 is more or less complete.
就像生命和乌龟一样 Like life and a tortoise.
工程的进展速度并不快 It's not exactly fast-moving...
-伊芙琳·格林斯莱德太太 -到 - Mrs. Evelyn Greenslade. - Here.
但想要前进 就必须探出头去 ...but you only make progress when you stick your neck out.
-道格拉斯·安斯利先生 -到 - Mr. Douglas Ainslie. - Here.
我们的客人来来往往 We have guests that come and go.
-穆丽尔·唐纳利女士 -到 - Mrs. Muriel Donnelly. - Here.
但从酒店开业起 But there's been a hard core of regulars
就一直有一群常客 from the beginning.
-玛姬·哈德卡索太太 -到 - Mrs. Madge Hardcastle. - Here.
诺曼·卡森斯先生和凯萝·帕尔小姐 Mr. Norman Cousins and Miss Carol Parr.
都在 Both here.
我们每月都在当地的诊所体检 We have monthly check-ups at the local clinic
桑尼每天早上也会挨个点名 and Sonny takes a roll-call every morning.
能让我们及时有效地应对 A most valuable precaution to ensure
有人在夜里去世的情况 that nobody has died in the night.
我们大多数客人不仅是住在印度 Most of our guests don't just live in India,
还在印度工作 they now work there.
很漂亮 These are lovely.
所以每个要一万卢比 That is why they cost 10,000 rupees each.
咱俩非得天天都这么讨价还价吗 Every day? We have to do this every day?
这是个过程 夫人 我们必须尊重这个过程 Process, madam. We must respect the process.
好吧 咱俩都知道 Very well. You and I both know
一条真正的山羊绒披肩 that since a fine, genuine pashmina
需要至少三头香格拉羊 requires the annual growth of at least
一年的羊毛产量 three Changra goats
你和这个市场上的所有其他人 you and everyone else in this market
都是掺了东西才织出这么多披肩的 blend the yarn to something else to give it more body.
而我选择你家的原因是 And the reason I come to this stall is that
巴拉特他掺的是羊毛 whereas Bharat over there uses wool
莫汉掺的是兔毛 and Mohan goes with the rabbit fur
而你至少用了质量还不错的丝绸 you at least use a reasonable quality of silk.
四条我给你五千卢比 I'll give you 5,000 for four.
成交 Done.
谢谢 Thank you.
明天见 哈里 I'll see you tomorrow, Hari.
明天见 伊芙琳小姐 谢谢你的尊重 Tomorrow, Miss Evelyn. And thank you for your respect.
两位客人在当地的驻外俱乐部 Two of the guests have made themselves useful
求得了职位 at the local expats club.
而那家俱乐部 生意赶不上以前了 Which is, shall we say, a little down on its uppers.
诺曼 Norman.
我知道现在会员越来越少 经济不太景气 可是 I know the membership's dropping, times are tight, but...
可你也不用在酒里掺水吧 do you really have to water down the wine?
什么 这酒可是我亲自开的 What?! I uncorked it myself.
他们发现了 They're on to us.
试试红酒吧 Let's try the red.
而其他人在从事一些 And others are doing jobs
从未想过自己能胜任的工作 they never thought they could do.
一位皇后与她的大象十分亲密 One Queen was so close to her elephant
以至于当她过世后 那头大象 that when she passed away, the elephant
在她的墓前守了三天 stood beside her tomb for three days
接着便抑郁而终 before dying of grief.
我们应该都感受过这样的爱 We should all know such love,
只是不一定是从大象身上 just not necessarily from an elephant.
有时候他们的确是不胜任 And sometimes they're right, they can't.
-这些建于什么年代 -你说什么 - Uh, when were these built? - I'm sorry?
-这些是什么年代的建筑 -什么 - What period are we talking about? - What, um...
年代 Period?
17 17世纪 17th... 17th century.
17世纪 17th century.
-确定吗 -毫无疑问 - Sure? - I'm absolutely positive.
等一下 等一下 也许是18世纪 Wait, wait, wait. Maybe 18th.
请欣赏这雕刻精美的 Please admire the beautifully carved...
现在请欣赏这雕刻精美的柱子 Now please admire these beautifully carved pillars...
上面有着具有代表性的拉贾斯坦 that are engraved with typical Rajasthani...
上面有着具有代表性的拉贾斯坦雕刻 which are engraved with typical Rajasthani carvings.
具有代表性的雕刻 typical carvings which...
大家可以看到 And, um, you, you, you can see...
我可以一直说个不停 Look, I could talk and talk
但是这一切 都要归功于他的点子 but all that counts in the end is this one had an idea.
我懂 但是成功了 I know, I know, but it works.
我们成功的证据就是 我们都成了受害者 The proof of our success is we are victims of it.
金盏花酒店现在已经满员了 The Marigold Hotel is full up.
没有人退房 除非走到了尽头 With nobody checking out. Until the ultimate check-out.
所以我们必须要扩张 So we have to expand.
我们看上了当地的一个地方 There's a local place we've got our eye on.
至尊尚品酒店 The Supreme Quality Hotel.
你们投资 我们买下它 You put up the notes, we buy it.
我们就成了长青酒店旗下 And we become the furthest outpost
最遥远的分店 of the Evergreen franchise.
接下来将会有一连串的 Leading to a chain of
长青酒店遍布印度和周边国家 hotels stretching across India and beyond
招待那些 for those such as
像这位女士一样的客人 this great lady
她的脸就是一张世界地图 whose face is a map of the world
她的头脑虽然在走下坡路 但仍藏着 and whose mind, though failing, still contains
很多宇宙间的秘密 many of the secrets of the universe.
其他客人也会像她当年 Who had the chance to say, when she left
离开家来到金盏花酒店时一样 her home for the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel...
对自己说 as others will do
"我有机会能死在这 "Why die here
为什么要死在那呢" when I can die there?"
请允许我说几句 If you'll indulge me.
长青酒店的理念不同 Evergreen is a different concept.
我们相信 We believe that the
叶子是不需要落下的 well that the leaves don't need to fall.
我们认为垂暮之年 That these years, the mature years
是旅游 进行再教育 are an opportunity for travel, for further education
和尝试不同工作环境的机会 for different work situations.
总而言之 是生活的一次契机 Well, in a word, an opportunity for life.
并且要把生活的价值传递给他人 And for passing on the value of that life to others.
我认为你会赞同我的说法 唐纳利女士 I take it you would agree with me, Mrs. Donnelly?
我不是还没走吗 I'm here, aren't I?
你们准备向其它公司提这个提议吗 Are you talking to other companies about this?
-我们先来找你们了 -我们也有竞争者 - We came to you first. - We do have competitors.
在我们看来没有 Not in our eyes.
你有没有告诉他们每早的点名 And did you tell them about the roll-call?
他们超级受用 With a spoon, they ate it up.
桑尼 这是大好消息 他们什么时候签支票给你们 Sonny, this is huge. So when do they sign the check?
苏楠娜 还没到时候呢 Hoops, Sunaina.
在胜利来临之前 Before our triumph is complete,
我们还要跳过最后一个圈 there is one more through which we must jump.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.