ആദ്യത്തെ 155 വരികൾ.
Almost there. Just an easy little hop. 快到了 轻轻跳一下就好
Kinda. 算是啦
Hey! You wanted to come this time. 嘿 你自己要跟来的
Just a little... 再稍微…
higher. 爬高一点
Heihei? 嘿嘿?
How? 怎么会?
Hear anything? 有听到什么吗?
There's gotta be other people out here. 这个地方一定有其他人
Other villages... 其他村庄…
And one day 有一天有人会回…答…
someone's gonna answer...
Never change. 我想太多了
Whoa whoa whoa!
Heihei! 嘿嘿
You sweet beautiful chicken! 你这只漂亮可爱的鸡
Oh this is amazing! 太神奇了
What are you waiting for? 还在等什么?
Let's go home! 我们回家吧
We're back! 回家了
I can't wait till I retire. 我等不及要退休
Do you have to sing? 非得唱歌吗?
Hey kids! 嘿 孩子们
Like super besties! 和深情厚谊
Unless Maui was also friends with me. 除非毛伊跟我是好朋友
- Yeah right. - Look! - 最好是 - 看
She's coming! 她来了
I made it past the reef! 我越过了礁岩
Race the chief to shore? 看谁先上岸
Oh Dad. It's never much of a race. 爸 这还需要比赛吗?
Hey! 嘿
New fruit! 新水果
You're gonna love it. 你一定会爱的
I don't love anything. 我什么东西都不爱
I'm gonna eat this chicken! 我一定要吃了这只鸡
- New look! - Yep. - 新打扮 - 对
We even got our own Pua! 还养了自己的噗噗
His name is Bua! 他叫做咘咘
- Coming through! - Hey! Watch it! - 借过 - 小心
New canoe. How did she hold up? Lay it on me. 新独木舟 驾起来怎么样? 尽管说
I mean it takes a bit to rotate the sail but... 这个嘛 帆转起来吃力了些 不过…
- Got it. - No no no. - 知道了 - 不…乐朵 你不用…
- Loto you don't... - Move. - 让开
Yikes. 唉呀
- Hey! - Hey. 嘿
It's called a hair whip. 这招叫甩发
Learned it from those guys. 跟那些家伙学的
So how'd it go this time? 这次有什么收获?
You found something! 你发现了东西
It was in a clearing! 在林间空地找到的
Which I found with a little help from... 我找到的 他也帮了点忙
Heihei, 嘿嘿
but this isn't from our village. 不过这不是我们村子的
I don't even know what it's made of, 我不知道它的材料
but it's proof. 不过这是证据
There are other people out there. 外面一定还有其他的人
I don't know why we haven't found them yet, 不知道为什么还没找到他们
but Dad that island, 但是 爸 那座岛
I think that's where they're gonna be. 我想他们应该就在那里
I just have to figure out how to find those stars. 只是我得想办法找到那些星星
Moana! 莫娜
Little sis! 小妹
- Big sis! - Little sis! - 大姊 - 小妹
Big sis! 大姊
I'm gonna get you! 让我抱抱
You were gone forever! 你也去太久了吧
It was three days. 才三天而已
But I missed you every... 但我随时都很想…
- What did you bring me? - Bring you? - 你带什么给我? - 什么?
You said you'd bring me a present. 你说会带礼物的
Huh. Well let me see. 我看看
What's it do? 这是做什么的?
What's it... 它是…
Where are we going? 我们要去哪里?
This is the place of our ancestors. 这里是我们祖先的地方
Where I learned our people are voyagers. 我在这里得知我们是航海族
Where Gramma showed me who we are. 奶奶让我知道我们是谁
Gramma! 奶奶
She said to grab Maui by the ear and tell him, 她要你抓住毛伊的耳朵 跟他说
"I am Moana of Motunui." "我是莫图努伊的莫娜"
"You will board my boat 你跟我上船"
"and restore the heart of Te Fiti." "将塔菲媞的心放回去"
Pretty good. 满像的
Yeah. 对啊
How long did it take? 总共花了多少时间?
- Few weeks. - Weeks? - 几星期 - 几星期?
That's longer than forever. 那比永远还要久耶
I know. 我知道
But it was important. 可是 那很重要啊
And if I hadn't gone, 要是我没去
I never would've become a wayfinder. 就永远当不了领航者
Like our ancient chiefs. 像我们的祖先酋长
Like the last great navigator... 像上一位伟大航海家
Tautai Vasa. 滔泰瓦萨
Before Maui stole Te Fiti's heart 在毛伊偷走塔菲媞的心
and we stopped voyaging... 我们不再出海之前
Tautai Vasa wanted to connect our island 滔泰瓦萨原本想把我们的岛
to all the people of the entire ocean. 和整片海上的所有人团结起来
Because together what we can do. 只要同心协力 我们能做什么事
how far we all can go, 能到多远的地方
it's endless. 都是无止尽的
And now that I'm a wayfinder, 现在我成了领航者
it's my job to continue what he started. 就有责任延续他发起的行动
And this... 而这个…
This is my first clue how. 就是我的第一个线索
You should make Maui go so you can stay with me! 应该叫毛伊去 你才能陪我
Well Maui is out demigodding but if he ever shows up, 毛伊在忙半神人的事 要是他出现
you grab him by the ear and tell him that. 你再抓住他的耳朵 告诉他
I'm not here to cause trouble. 我不是来找麻烦的
Just a super chiseled demigod passing through. 本英俊帅气半神人 刚好路过
Now open the portal to the island, 打开通往岛的时空之门
and I'll be on my way. 我马上就走
And why would I risk 我凭什么
breaking the rules for you 要为了你冒险违规
when you've already caused my boss so much trouble? 你已经给我老板添了那么多麻烦
Hey Nalo started it. 是纳洛起头的
And you'll finish it? 你要了结它吗?
Team up with your precious human again? 跟你的宝贝人类 再度搭档?
Team? 搭档?
You mean the girl with the canoe 你是说带着傻鸡
and that goofy little chicken? 驾独木舟的女孩?
We weren't a team. 我们不是搭档
I just used her to get my hook. 我只是让她帮我捡魔钩
Nalo is a god Maui. 纳洛是神 毛伊
If you try to reconnect the people of the ocean, 要是你想联接海上的人
he will destroy you. 他会消灭你
And then he'll destroy her too. 然后也会消灭她
This is between him and me. 这是他跟我之间的事
Moana has nothing to do with it. 跟莫娜完全无关
Oh! You made her a wayfinder Maui. 你让她成为领航者 毛伊
So now she has everything to do with it. 所以她完全脱离不了关系
Mystery island? Cool. 神秘海岛? 酷
I'd like a sample of that. 我想采个样
Well eat up. 好 快吃
We don't want the pork getting cold. 不然猪肉要冷掉了
Gotta stop doing that. 不能再讲了
Moana... 莫娜…
Tonight isn't just a feast. 今晚不只是场宴会
Long ago, 很久以前
there was a title given to the last great wayfinder 梦想跟你一样伟大的最后一位领航者
with dreams as big as yours. 得到了一个头衔
A sacred title more than a chief, 这个神圣头衔 远胜酋长
a Tautai. 滔泰
Leader connector of the entire sea. 领袖 整片海洋的联接者
My dear, 女儿
would you honor us tonight by accepting this title? 今晚我们有幸请你接受这头衔吗?
Our people's first Tautai in a thousand years. 担任千年以来的第一位滔泰
And show us all just how far we'll go. 让我们知道我们能走多远
Tonight we drink from our ancestors' bowl, 今晚 我们像滔泰瓦萨一样
as Tautai Vasa once did, 用祖先的碗喝酒
to bestow this title on you. 将这个头衔赐给你
To connect to our past our present, 用它连结过去和现在
and the future that lies beyond. 以及往后无尽的未来
May the ancestors continue to guide us. 愿祖先们继续引导我们
Big sis! 大姊
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.