Prison Break

Prison Break

Chinese Bg Code സബ്ടൈറ്റിൽ ഡൗൺലോഡ് ചെയ്യുക

സീസൺ 3

റിലീസ് വിവരങ്ങൾ

Prison Break (2007) - S03E08 - Bang and Burn (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
കമന്ററി എഴുതിയത് അജ്ഞാതം

ടാഗുകൾ

webdl
പ്രസിദ്ധീകരിച്ചത്: 2026-06-28
ഡൗൺലോഡുകൾ: 19
ശ്രവണ വൈകല്യമുള്ളവർക്ക്: No

Chinese Bg Code സബ്ടൈറ്റിൽ പ്രിവ്യൂ

ആദ്യത്തെ 200 വരികൾ.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

沒陽光了 快回去 We're losing the light Go back

你 You.

這是你的房間吧? Is it your cell?

你準備越獄 斯科菲爾德先生 You are breaking out of this prison, Mr. Scofield.

你得帶上我 And you're taking me with you.

那麼 So with this deal

他們到底想從我這得到些什麼? what specifically are they expecting from me?

他們想知道所有的事 They need to know everything.

他們要確認你的消息可靠 They want to confirm that you have viable,

並且能夠幫助他們定罪 incriminating information

還要你乖乖地做個證人 and that you can be a cooperative witness.

給我看看照片 Show me the pictures.

沒照片看 兄弟 I can't show you the pictures, man.

她死了 邁克 She's dead, Michael.

不是說好了 你最好別來這嗎 I thought we agreed it was best for you to not come here.

我得知道這次耽擱會有多大影響 I need to know how this delay is going to affect things.

再給我四天 four more days

要是我能離開這的話 If I'm out of here by then

我仍然能夠做到 I can still do it.

我會轉告那兩兄弟的 I'll let the brothers know.

邁克 Michael.

我看起來怎麼樣 You like this?

不錯 Yeah.

今天是個特殊的日子 It's a special occasion.

我爸爸今天要來看我 My dad's coming today,

我在等他過來 so I'm just gonna wait here till he shows up.

蠻精神的 You look sharp.

斯科菲爾德 有訪客 Scofield , you have a vistor

-LJ 他還 ? -還活著 -LJ. Is he ? -Alive.

又給了我們4天時間 Giving us four more days.

好 Okay, good.

聽著 在交易地點 Listen, back at the exchange point,

我看到了3個屍體袋 I saw three body bags.

你 我 還有LJ的 You, me and LJ,

他們沒想放過我們 we weren't getting out of there alive.

我不會再魯莽行事了 That's the last time I get caught flatfooted.

那就去做你該做的事 林肯 Then do what you got to do, Linc.

我會管好我這裏的事 行嗎? As long as I take care of my end, right?

邁克我知道莎拉的事 你很生我的氣 但 Michael, I know you're angry with me about Sara, but

你說謊了 You lied.

我不得不說謊 I had to lie.

你兒子是我侄子 Your son is my nephew,

我會為他做一切的 and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him.

但顯然 But apparently

你認為我只在意自己的事 apparently you only think I only care about myself.

我知道你關心的不是自己 I know you don't care about yourself,

你關心的是莎拉 but you cared about Sara.

你愛她 You loved her.

我很遺憾 And I'm sorry.

但LJ是我兒子 But LJ's my son.

我 我不能讓他有事 I-I couldn't let anything happen to him.

你知道的 You know that.

你利用了我 林肯 You used me, Linc.

你這點和組織倒是挺像的 So I guess you and the Company have something in common.

我不知道他在哪 I don't know where he is.

我所有號碼都試了一遍 I have tried every number I have.

聽著 我會再去總部查查 Listen I will check back in headquarters

看他們怎麼說 and see what they say.

別管了 Never mind.

我找到他了 I found him.

藍色卡特 Carter Blue Label.

你雖然出身平凡 You always had such

卻很有品味嘛 high-end taste for a girl from Wheeling.

還不是用我的錢 Since I paid for it

你知道我有多麼痛恨四處奔波 格雷琴 You know how much I hate to travel, Gretchen

但是考慮到這裏的狀況 我不得不破例來一趟 but considering the mess down here, I made an exception.

在我來之前 這裏就混亂不堪 It was a mess before I got here.

那現在是時候清理下了 And it's time to clean it up.

今天就做個了結吧 We're ending this today.

來硬的 Bang and burn.

將軍 我已經分析過了 General, that was analyzed.

如此做法 What you're asking for

太危險了 更何況 is too dangerous, not to mention

時間上根本來不及 next to impossible with the given time frame.

我認為 I remember

當一大筆錢匯到你海外帳戶的時候 a substantial wire transfer to an offshore account

那就意味著我們的字典裏沒有"不可能" that took the word"impossible"

難道說 out of the equation or tell me,

是我選錯了人? did I hire the wrong person?

提醒你做事要三思 也是我的工作 I am doing my job when I tell you to seriously reconsider.

那現在 我要按我的意思辦了 And now, I have to do my job.

我不是花錢讓你做我顧問的 I don't pay you to be my advisor.

你只是執行任務的 You're my operator.

你收到命令 就得完成任務 You have your instructions, now get it done.

不然的話 Beuse if you don't,

你上次在摩蘇爾(伊拉克北部城市) I'll make what happened to you in Mosul

遭受的一切就只是個開頭罷了 feel like a massage.

這件事是個錯誤 格雷琴 This was a big mistake, Gretchen.

你不能老來這裏 You can't make a habit of coming to Sona.

我不會了 I won't.

因為我們要來硬的了 Because we're going with the bang and burn .

那等於自尋死路 That's suicide.

我們還有時間呢 We have more time.

我老闆想快點完事 My boss wants things to move a bit faster.

那你告訴他這樣行不通 Well, tell him you can't pull it off.

這麼干我可能會被殺了的 I might get killed if we do this.

不這麼干我就會被幹掉了 And I might get killed if we don't.

你和我之間 Between you and me,

你認為我會更關心誰? who do you think I care about more?

看著我 詹姆斯 Look at me, James.

看看我有多認真 See if you can tell how serious I am.

如果你不配合 If you don't play ball,

你就等著把牢坐穿吧 I will leave you in Sona to rot.

我保證 I promise.

5點鐘 準備好 Be ready by 5:00.

那時行動 That's when it happens.

一起行動 Everybody goes.

斯科菲爾德如何處置? What about Scofield?

殺了他 Kill him.

如果有人看到我們倆說話 你知道後果的 You know the consequences if I'm seen talking to you?

軍隊正在加固所有門窗上的鐵欄 The military's reinforcing the bars on all the windows.

能否和長官談談 Can you talk to the colonel,

讓他暫緩幾天? get him to postpone that for a few days? .

經你昨天這麼一鬧 After your performance yesterday,

我已經沒有發言權了 I have no further sway with the colonel.

那我恐怕你是選了條 Well, then I'm afraid you've brokered your way

根本不可能成功的路來逃生 into an escape plan that no longer exists.

我有辦法了 I have an idea.

勒齊 Lechero

等我消息 Wait to hear from me.

怎麼了 What?

有些人不想再付保護費給你了 Some of the men don't feel the need to pay their debts anymore.

已經一周了 It's been one week, man,

我們已經少了三個人了 and we lost three men.

現在 如果我們要控制索納監獄 我們需要人手 Now, if we gonna keep Sona, we're gonna need numbers.

這裏我現在誰都不信 尤其是現在 I don't trust nobody here right now especially now.

我只想用自己人 I work with the men I have.

是嗎 兄弟? Really, brother?

你和我 You, me

還有那個廢物 就靠我們三個? and the gimp over there, we gonna run this place?

我想帶上克裏斯托巴 I want to bring on Cristobal.

他靠得住 老大 He's solid, man.

又是戴倫猶太人 One of them Darrien ghetto boys.

那就帶上他吧 Bring him up.

但是我不能保證你什麼 But I promise you nothing.

找到任何可以支撐住火箭筒和 Find me anything that can sustain heavy RPGs

輕武器的東西 and small arms.

一支美洲豹 一支步行者 A Cougar, a Stryker.

那不可能 Not gonna happen.

我請示過約克中士 但是 I do have a call in to a Sergeant York, but

計劃不會改變 Yeah, that's not going to cut it.

打給蘇扎梅爾 讓他待命 Call Suezamel, put him on standby,

有需要會找他 tell him we might need him.

有問題嗎? Is there a problem?

我們5點就行動? We're doing this at 5:00?

我們是可以等到晚上 well we could wait until tonight

除非我們的行動夠快 when our guys are moving too fast

眼睛夠好使 for our night vision to work properly.

幹不幹隨你 You could even tag along if you want.

快去 Get it done.

Escape Atrevido Disuelto

你好 Hello.

我找詹姆斯·惠斯勒先生的家人 Yes, I'm trying to locate the family of Mr. James Whistler.

我 我是 他妻子 I-I am his I'm his wife.

你是哪位? Who's calling?

我叫湯米·戴 My name is Tommy Day.

我是惠斯勒先生的房東 I own the apartment building Mr. Whistler rents from.

他房裏有根管子壞了 There's been a busted pipe in his unit that's caused

導致鄰居家受到損害 some damage to the apartment next door.

不好意思 I'm sorry.

我想你把詹姆斯和其他人弄混了 I think you have confused James with someoneelse.

他沒租什麼公寓 He's not renting another apartment.

我確定是惠斯勒先生租了我的房子 Oh, I assure you Mr. Whistler is my tenant.

自從他服刑後我就找不到人了 I couldn't find anyone to contact after his conviction,

但是我看到了他的一封話費賬單 but when the mail came, I checked his phone bill.

他給這個號碼打了很多電話 There were numerous calls to this number.

如果你能過來的話 If you could please come to the apartment,

地址是奧瓦裏奧阿貝爾布拉沃40號 the address is 40 AbelBravo in Obarrio,

4單元 Unit 4.

告訴他們英特爾公司說 Tell your men the intel says

巴拿馬人無法進入串行存取存儲器 the Panamanians have no access to SAM.

喂 Yeah.

有進展了 There's been a development.

又給了我們四天時間 The Company's giving us four more days.

-好的 -問題是 -Okay. -Problem is

我 不知道我們怎麼出去 I, uh, I don't know how we're getting out of here.

勒齊或許有辦法 我還在等 Lechero might have some ideas, but I'm still waiting

他的消息 to hear from him.

對不起 你現在不方便嗎 I'm sorry, is this a bad time for you?

這一天很難熬 It's been an intense 24 hours.

我腦子裏很亂 I have things on my mind.

也許和你上一次的探視有關 Yeah, like your last trip to visitation maybe.

怎麼 你監視我? What, you're a spy now?

如果說錯了別怪我 不過她看起來 Forgive me if I'm wrong, but she didn't really strike me

不像我喜歡的類型啊 as the girlfriend type.

她是組織派來的 She was Company.

你越獄失敗後 她來提醒我 After your failed escape, she came to remind me

我也是在冒險 that I have a stake in this, too,

你似乎忘了這一點 which you seem to have forgotten.

如果你說在籌備另一個越獄計劃 So forgive me if I don't jump for joy

別怪我沒有興高采烈 when you say you're working on a plan

因為那個計劃可能又會失敗 that may very well fail again.

我必須得出去 I've got to get out of here,

無論用什麼方法 and it's getting to the point where I don't care how.

明白我的意思了嗎 Got what we talked about?

你從沒見過我 You never met me.

天哪 Oh, my God.

發生什麼事了? What the hell is going on?

謝爾斯 Shales

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left