Midsommar

Midsommar

Chinese-bg-code 자막 다운로드

릴리스 정보

Midsommar 2019 1080p bluray x264-geckos
다음의 해설 Vansion
简体

태그

BluRay
x264
1080
게시일: 2019-12-07
다운로드: 207
청각 장애인용: No

Chinese-bg-code 자막 미리보기

처음 200줄입니다.

你好 这里是 Hello, you have reached...

阿尔多尔家 the Ardor residence.

请在滴声后留言 Please leave a message after the tone.

妈 爸 我是丹妮 Hey, Mom, hey, Dad, it's Dani.

抱歉这么晚打给你们 I'm sorry to be calling so late.

我就是问问家里情况 I'm just checking in.

看看是不是一切都好 Making sure everything's okay.

泰莉给我发了封很吓人的邮件 Listen, I got kind of a scary email from Terri

之后她就不回复我了 and she hasn't been responding.

老一套了 Surprise, surprise.

但是 听起来好像 But, yeah, it sounds like you guys

你们吵架了还是出什么事了 have been fighting or something happened.

总之 我就是有点担心 Anyway, uh, I just got a little worried.

所以 有空的时候给我回个电话 So, if you can call when you can,

当然了 你们知道 我一直都在 and of course, you know I'm... I'm always here

有需要就告诉我 if you need anything,

我随时都在 of course.

好了 我爱你们 再见 Okay, um, I love you. All right, bye.

泰莉·阿尔多尔

亲爱的丹妮

我受不了了 一切都是黑暗的 爸妈也一起走 再见

丹妮·阿尔多尔

丹妮·阿尔多尔

丹妮·阿尔多尔

这是什么意思

泰莉

你为什么给我发了这种东西又不回我了 至少接个电话啊

泰莉·阿尔多尔

亲爱的丹妮

我受不了了 一切都是黑暗的 爸妈也一起走 再见

丹妮·阿尔多尔

这是什么意思

也一起走 再见

克里斯蒂安

-喂 -喂 亲爱的 - Hey. - Hey, sweetie.

你在干什么 What are you up to?

和马克抽了点大麻脂 Just smoked some resin with Mark

现在我们订了披萨 and now we're getting pizza.

不错 Nice.

丹妮 丹妮 Hi, Dani. Hi, Dani.

他在跟你打招呼 一遍一遍不停地说 He's saying "hi" right now, over and over.

-马克 -马克 - Hi, Mark. - Hi, Mark.

我打电话是想问问 So, I was calling just to see if you...

你一会还想不想一起玩 You still wanted to hang out later?

我们有说过今晚有安排吗 Did we talk about doing something tonight?

没有...没具体定下来 I mean, not... Not concretely,

但是 我就是想问问 but, I just wanted to see...

那...好啊 Well... Okay.

好 我应该能过去 Yeah, I should be able to swing by.

-好 -那好 - Cool. - Yeah, okay.

你妹妹的事怎么样了 How's the sister situation?

这个 Well...

我给她发了三封邮件 I emailed her three times and

还是没有回复 still no response

所以我现在有点担心 so I'm getting a little bit nervous, so...

我相信肯定没事的 I'm sure it's fine.

嗯 大概没事 Yeah, probably...

这对她来说是家常便饭了 丹妮 She does this every other day, Dani.

就是因为你总是纵容她 And only because you let her.

我不是纵容她 她有双相障碍 所以... Well, I don't let her, she's bipolar, so...

我知道 但是你的确挺纵容她的 宝贝 Yeah, I know. But, you do though, babes.

你直接跳到危机模式 You go straight to crisis mode.

这 她是我妹妹 Well, she's my sister

你也说了这封邮件看起来不太寻常 and even you said that this email seemed different.

对 但是 Yeah, right, but...

真的不寻常吗 Is it though, really?

很明显又是吸引注意力的小伎俩 It's still just another obvious ploy for attention

和之前害你惊恐发作的伎俩都如出一辙 just like every other panic attack she's given you.

对 你说得对 Yeah, you're right.

你说得对 我知道 You are right, yeah, I know.

你做出的回应越多 I mean, the more you respond

她就会越受到鼓励 the more she's encouraged to keep...

不 我知道我知道 你说得对 你说得对 No, I know, I know, I know. You're right, you're right.

我就是 我就是不长记性 谢谢你 I just... I just needed to be reminded, thank you.

有你我真幸运 I'm very lucky to have you.

这个嘛 Yeah, well.

我爱你 I love you.

我爱你 I love you.

好了 晚点见 Okay, I'll see you later?

-行 -好 - Yeah. - Okay.

-再见 马克 -再见 马克 - Bye, Mark. - Bye, Mark.

行了 我爱你 Okay, I love you.

-好 -再见 - All right. - Bye.

他的语气 听他说话的声音就能听出来 It's in his tone, like, you can hear it in his voice,

他是鼓起勇气有话要说 he's just working up the nerve to say something.

那就直接点 跟他挑明 So be direct! Confront him.

但万一是我吓到他了呢 What if I've scared him, though?

我总是把他卷进我们家这点破事里 I'm always roping him into my family crap.

什么叫把他卷进去了 How do you rope him in?

我一直都在依赖他 I'm always leaning on him!

我今天甚至哭着打给他 Like, I even called him today in tears

因为我妹妹又写了一封吓人的邮件 because my sister wrote another stupid scary email.

这就是男友的用处啊 That's what he's there for.

万一我把他吓跑了怎么办 What if I'm scaring him off?

你妹妹写什么了 What did your sister write?

就是一些不吉利的废话 Just some ominous bullshit

劳拉西泮

和之前一个德行 太折磨人了 like she always does and it's torture.

我一直依赖他来支持我 And I lean on him constantly for support.

万一我给他的压力太大了怎么办 Like, what if I have overwhelmed him

让他认为我包袱太多了 and he thinks that I just have too much baggage?

如果真是这样的话 那正好摆脱他 对吧 Well, if that's the case, then good riddance, right?

不 不能因为...我太过分了 No, not if I... I went too far,

我对他太依赖了 if I leaned too much.

你没有 你需要他的时候他就该支持你 You didn't! He should be there when you need him.

对 但是如果我总是需要他 Yeah, but what if I need him too often

这就变成负担了呢 and it becomes a chore?

那说明他不是对的人 Then he's not the right guy.

我担心死了 求你回邮件

因为这永远都不该是负担 Because it shouldn't ever be a chore.

如果是他依赖你你会觉得是负担吗 Would it be a chore if he leaned on you?

但是他对我一点索求都没有 Yeah, but he doesn't ask me for anything.

我都没见他哭过 I've never even seen him cry,

所以总是我在依赖他 so I'm the only one that's leaning.

丹妮·阿尔多尔

丹妮·阿尔多尔

泰莉

你为什么给我发了这种东西又不回我了 至少接个电话啊

求你回邮件 泰莉 你不能给我发了这种邮件之后又玩消失 我担心死了 求你回邮件

或是说只有你敞开心扉了 Or the only one opening up.

只有你让自己露出脆弱的一面 The only one making yourself vulnerable.

未知来电

这才是亲密 That's intimacy.

老兄 Dude.

你不能再犹豫下去了 You have gotta get off the fence with this.

要是我之后又后悔了 What if I regret it later

却没办法挽回她了呢 and I can't get her back?

-你肯定不会想挽回她 -没准呢 - You don't want her back! - But I might.

好吧 那你可以 Okay, well, then you can

尽情跟我们抱怨你有多后悔 bitch to us about how much you regret it for that day

然后我们再一次提醒你 and then we'll remind you again

你一直都想摆脱这段糟心的关系 that you've been wanting out of this stupid relationship

大概有 一年了 for, like, a year now

然后你就可以找个真的喜欢做爱的小妞 and then you can find a chick who actually likes sex

还不会每天都给你找一堆麻烦 and doesn't drag you through a million hoops every day.

你觉得你内心有没有受虐倾向 Do you think there is a masochistic part of you

你上演这出闹剧是为了 that is playing out this particular drama

回避你真正需要完成的工作 to avoid the work you actually need to be doing?

我有什么工作需要完成 乔希 What work do I need to be doing, Josh, exactly?

我也说不好 没准该写开题报告了 Well, I dunno, your prospectus, maybe?

你的博士论文... Your PhD...

行 谢谢你给我做心理分析 Okay, thanks for the psychoanalysis.

跟学术无关 乔希 It's not about academics, Josh.

我就是想让你专注点 I'm just trying to get you focused.

-要找零吗 -给你的小费 - Change? - That's for you.

看见没 你现在就能去把那姑娘的肚子搞大 See? You could be getting that girl pregnant right now.

而且别忘了那些瑞典女人 And don't forget about all the Swedish women

你可以在六月让她们怀孕 you can impregnate in June.

-行了 -别忘了 - Okay, guys. - Don't forget about

那些瑞典挤奶女工 all the Swedish milkmaids.

丹妮

不会又是她吧 That's not her again.

不是吧 Seriously?

我的天 Oh, my God.

-她需要看心理医生了 -她有心理医生 - She needs a therapist, dude. - She has a therapist.

那她就应该打给心理医生而不是你 So then she should call her therapist and not you.

这简直就是虐待 It's literally abuse.

-她在虐待你 -借过 - She's abusing you. - 'Scuse me.

-不行 -天呐 - Nope. - My God.

行了 让我过去 Okay, excuse me, guys.

真好 Great.

-喂 -不 - Hey. - No.

-丹妮 宝贝 -不不不 - Dani, babe? - No, no, no.

丹妮·阿尔多尔发来四条新消息

不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no!

不 不 不 不 不 No, no, no, no, no!

仲夏夜惊魂

宝贝 Hey, babe.

感觉怎么样 How you feeling?

我起来了 I'm up.

你要去哪 Where you going?

我准备去参加派对 就去45分钟 I was just gonna go to that party for 45 minutes.

不过你接着睡吧 But, you just keep sleeping.

不 No.

不 我和你一起去 No, I'll come with you.

你确定睡够了吗 You sure you got enough sleep?

反正也睡不着 I wasn't sleeping anyway.

我真他妈的害怕过夏天 Yeah, I'm fucking dreading the summer.

闷在那个狗窝里 Stuck in a shit-ass hole

每天听着我爸干我后妈 listening to my step-mom fuck my dad all day.

我愿意听你爸干你后妈 I'll listen to your step-mom fuck your dad.

乔希 你要去欧洲了吗 Hey, Josh, you, going to Europe?

对 对 为了写论文 Yeah, yeah, for my thesis,

你知道 我们都要去 you know, we all are.

你们都要去 You're all going?

对 他们都要去拜访我在哈尔辛兰的家 Yeah, they're all coming to visit my home in Halsingland.

瑞典 Sweden.

是去办事吗 还是去玩 Any occasion, or is it just for fun?

我正在做调研 Well, I'm... I'm doing my research

关于欧洲的仲夏节传统习俗 on European midsummer traditions,

这几个就是跟我一起去 these guys are just tagging along.

佩尔先生邀请我们 Mr. Pelle's invited us to

去他的约德尔农场的参加地道的嬉皮仲夏节 an authentic hippie midsummer at his yodeling farm.

是吗 Yeah?

我们商量过这事 I mean, we were talking about it.

我们正在考虑 We were thinking about it.

什么时候去 For when?

六月中旬到七月中旬 Mid-June to mid-July.

对 两周之后 Yeah, two weeks from now?

对 Yeah.

More Chinese-bg-code subtitles for Midsommar

댓글

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left