最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 小酸奶 不見曦月
翻譯 stragoi
翻譯 C·A
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 紫夏 紙袋
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
我可以直接踢門進去的 I could just kick the door in, you know?
好吧 好吧 Yeah, right. Okay.
看看這門 你認真的嗎 Look at it. Are you serious?
-用我的辦法肯定能進去 -好吧 - My way, we're definitely getting in. - Right.
想象我們為什麼來這裡 弗蘭克 Remember why we're here. Seriously, Frank.
該死 不開 Hell, no.
-不開 -泰迪叔叔派我們來的 - No. - Uncle Teddy sent us.
我要看到錢 I need to see the money.
你的方法 去吃點東西吧 Your way, huh? Let's go get something to eat.
這邊走 Right this way.
你這門真沉啊 先生 That's a heavy door you got there, mister.
需要一整支軍隊才能踢倒吧 It'd take a whole army to kick that thing down.
好了 我先收錢 All right, I take the money up front.
我花的時間和工作室收三百塊 Three hundred for my time and the studio,
洗照片另給兩百 another two hundred for developing.
照片和底片歸你們 You own the prints and the negatives.
不上網 不留痕跡 沒有警察 No Internet, no trace, no cops.
這些都隨便用 Free to use any of this.
我不會評頭論足 所以隨便你做什麼 I don't judge, so whatever you wanna do.
我的意思是 隨便 And I mean, whatever--
我們只是過來用你的破設備 We're just here to use your shit.
開工吧 Get to work.
快去 Go.
不不不不 求你 別 No! No! No! No! Please, don't--
不 不 No! No!
你喜歡給小女孩照相 是吧 You like taking pictures of little girls, huh?
求你 求你 求求你 他會殺了我 Please. Please, please, he's gonna kill me.
求你 別殺 Please! Don't kill...
我什麼都沒做 對吧 I didn't do anything, did I?
-是嗎 -你去外面等著 - Are you? - You go wait outside.
去 Go.
聽著 他就是個變態 Hey, listen. He's, like, a total creep,
但這樣好像還是有點過分 but it still seems a bit borderline.
就算是你 Even for you.
今天是你的幸運日 混蛋 It's your lucky day, asshole.
你失望了 You're disappointed.
我很受觸動 I'm touched. Really.
是嗎 Yeah?
如果能讓你好受點 你可以燒了這個地方 You could always burn the place down if it makes you feel better.
懲罰者 第二季 第六集
-你砸了它嗎 -我倒是想 - Did you break it? - Oh, I hope so.
既然我們醒了 為什麼不好好利用這個時間 Now that we're awake, why not make the best of it?
我 我得走了 Look, I... I gotta get out there.
我知道 I know.
-這間房我租了一周 -是嗎 - I got the whole room for a week. - Yeah?
要不你睡個懶覺 叫點客房服務 How about you sleep in, get some room service,
在我回來之前給我暖著被窩 keep it warm till I get back?
我想你的住所了 I miss your place.
你做的炒蛋和美味的吐司 The scrambled eggs you make and that good toast.
你什麼時候回來 When are you back in?
說不準 鬧了鼠患 They can't say. Rodent problem.
整個街區都是 不止是我家 The whole block, not just mine.
會花一段時間了 他們說 It's gonna take a while, they said.
轉念一想 我喜歡住酒店 On second thought, I'm enjoying hotel living.
-你會在這等我回來嗎 -會的 - Are you gonna be here when I get back? - Uh-huh
有給我的消息嗎 Got any word for me?
沒有 兄弟 Not a word, brother.
-給你的 -謝謝 - Here you go. - Thank you.
完全跟媽媽的口味不一樣 Just like Mom never used to make.
給你的 過來一下 好嗎 Here you go. Come here a sec, all right?
天吶 Holy shit.
科迪斯 我現在可以看清黑板上的字了 Hell, Curtis, I can even read the board now.
"今天特餐 香辣肉醬" "Today's special... chili."
早就知道了 但確定一下也好 I guess I knew that, but it's nice to be sure, man.
是的 Yes, it is.
科迪斯 我 Curtis, I just...
兄弟 我簡直無法 Man, I can't even...
不用謝 現在你可以看清前進的路了 對吧 You're welcome. Now you can see where you're going, right?
當然 Hell, yeah.
現在你沒有藉口不填我給你的文件了 Now you have no excuse not to fill out those papers I gave you.
或許我們能讓你從車裡搬出來了 And maybe we can get you out of living in your car.
慢慢來 兄弟 One thing at a time, man.
現在 Right now...
我要去那裡吃我的香辣肉醬了 ...I'm gonna go over there and eat my chili.
你好 是的 我想談談 Hi. Yes, I was just waiting to speak with, um...
是的 太感謝你了 Yes. Oh, wow. Thank you so much.
說真的 你簡直不知道 Seriously, you have no idea
當副助手有多糟糕 how awful it is being the second assistant.
是的 我會很快 我想 Um, yes, so I... Just really quickly, I wanted to, um...
我想再三確認波洛佐涅夫先生的常規早餐時間 I wanted to triple-confirm Mr. Poloznev's usual breakfast time
再三延遲我無可避免的炒魷魚 and, like, triple-delay my inevitable firing.
完美 感謝你 你幫了大忙 Perfect. Oh, thank you so much. You've been so helpful.
你叫什麼 德布 好的 我叫艾希莉 What's your name? Deb. Okay, I'm Ashley.
我相信很快我們還會再聊的 And I'm sure we'll be speaking again soon.
棒 棒 謝謝 再見 Cool, cool. Thanks. Bye.
"棒 棒" "Cool, cool," Huh?
波洛佐涅夫是個墨守成規的人 So, Poloznev's a creature of habit.
每天早上和他的孩子吃早飯 Gets breakfast with his kid every morning.
我敢打賭他每天早上醒來 You know, I bet he wakes up every day
都會為自己是個如此特別的父親 and pats himself on the back
而感到自豪 for being such a special parent.
老天 孩子就是弱點 God, kids are a weakness.
我們走 Let's go.
這個地方光是學費就高達每年四萬美元 This place costs $40,000 a year, just for tuition.
我相信他們都是多才多藝 正經之人 I'm sure they all come out as well-rounded, decent human beings.
也許我們能看看能不能給你弄個名額 Yeah, maybe we'll see if we can get you a spot, huh?
給你報個合唱團 Sign you up for the glee club.
你還不如現在就開槍殺了我 Yeah, you might as well just shoot me now.
只有沒挨過槍子的人才會說出這種話 Only someone who's never been shot would say something stupid like that.
好吧 有道理 Okay, fair.
如果可能的話 這是你想給麗莎的生活嗎 Is this what you would have wanted for Lisa, if you could?
送她到這種地方上學 Send her someplace like this?
是啊 我不確定 Yeah, I don't know. I...
我沒仔細考慮過 I don't really think about it.
-你不想她嗎 -我每時每刻都在想她 - You don't think about her? - I always think about her.
但是她已經不在了 But she's gone, so...
你應該想想她 You should think about her.
你應該想象一下她現在是什麼樣子 You should think about who she'd be now.
讓她活在你心裡 Let her live in your head.
幸福 在做些什麼 Happy. Doing stuff.
你知道嗎 You know?
她現在該多大了 How old would she be by now?
下個月就是她生日 Next month's her birthday.
她應該 She'll be...
她該有15歲了 She'd be 15. Yeah.
天哪 Oh, man. Wow.
沒錯 她肯定會在做些什麼 Yeah, well, she'd be doing stuff, all right.
相信我 你現在肯定會一堆麻煩 But you'd be in so much trouble by now. Trust me.
她會把你嚇得半死 She'd be scaring the life out of you.
她會經常出去玩啊 有小男生敲門啊 You know, she'd be going out and boys knocking on the door...
所有這些 All of that.
你覺得他們知道嗎 You think they know?
他們有些人的父母殺人 Some of their parents kill people?
我泡了茶 I made tea.
-你就喝這個 對吧 -是的 - That's what you drink, right? - Yeah.
挺好 跟我泡的一樣 It's good. Just how I make it.
你應該沒有怎麼想念那些茶吧 比利 I suspect you don't miss much, do you, Billy?
聽著 之前我並不是在監視你 Look, earlier, I wasn't spying on you or anything.
我說的不是這個 That's not what I'm talking about.
什麼 你是說我之前聽你和傑克說話 What? You mean me listening to you and Jake?
是你故意讓我聽到的 Well, you made sure I couldn't miss that.
我猜你是想讓我聽整個治療過程 I'm guessing you wanted me to hear your whole healer shtick.
你冒太多風險了 You take too many risks.
你一直在作自我毀滅的行為 Your behavior is self-destructive.
所以你怎樣 你想把我也脫胎換骨了 So, what, you're trying to transform me, too?
是這樣嗎 That it?
我只是認為所有人都值得拯救 I just think everyone is worth saving.
甚至你 儘管你不想要 Even you. Even if you don't.
我沒有什麼可失去的了 Well, I got nothing left to lose.
但是你有 You do.
那麼為什麼要去冒險 我是說 這 So why take the risk? I mean, that...
看起來是種自我毀滅 that seems kind of self-destructive.
所以不管這到底是什麼 都不是 So whatever this is, it's not, uh...
不是只為了我 對嗎 It's not all about me, is it?
你昨晚去哪了 Where were you last night?
我跟傑克喝了點酒 老實說 挺多 I had a drink with Jake. Couple drinks, in fact.
與跟你有相同問題的人聊天有幫助嗎 Did talking to someone with similar issues help you?
我想有吧 I guess.
傑克知道是什麼感覺 我們有共同語言 Jake knows how it is. We got things in common.
請不要再離開這個地方了 Please don't leave here again.
如果我離開呢 And what if I do?
別被抓 Don't get caught.
你這個地方有點東西 This place is really something.
四面墻 有暖氣 你還想要什麼 You got four walls and heat. What do you need?
沒有好奇心就不是人了 弗蘭克 Loss of curiosity is a loss of humanity, Frank.
是啊 我知道出口在哪 好奇心滿足了 Yeah, well, I know where the exits are. Curiosity satisfied.
你從哪弄到的 Where'd you get that?
科迪斯 Curtis.
我應該有把槍 I should have a gun.
如果你不會用槍 那槍一點用都沒有 A gun by itself is worthless if you don't know how to use it.
上一次我給你把槍 你什麼都沒做 Last time I gave you one, you didn't do shit.
你可以教我啊 You could teach me.
好吧 丫頭 All right, kid.
這樣吧 空槍 空彈夾 Tell you what. Empty gun, empty clip.
我把我的給你 You can have mine.
-是嗎 -是的 - Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
前提是你從我這裡搶走 If you can take it from me.
這也太可愛了 Oh, that's really cute.
這才可愛 Now, that was cute.
還要來是吧 Again, huh?
你根本不知道你在幹什麼 來 坐下 You don't know what you're doing. Come here, sit.
準備好坐下了嗎 Ready to sit down?
或者你可以直接給我演示正確的做法 Or you could just show me the right way to do it.
站起來 來吧 Get up. Come on.
-保持距離 懂嗎 -嗯 - Keep your distance, okay? - Mmm.
第一步 你要把槍口推開 Step number one: you're gonna take the gun off line, right?
槍口推開 用力推 讓我看看 Off line, right? Push hard. Show me.
乾得漂亮 Attagirl.
放鬆 Easy. Easy.
好 現在第二步 抓住手腕 懂了嗎 All right, now step two: go for that wrist, all right?
掌握先機 走 現在看好 從下面 Get control. Go. Now look. Underneath.
-懂了嗎 從下面 -好的 - Yeah? Underneath. - Okay.
對準關節 關節是最弱的 Go for the joint. Joints are weakest.
對 特別是老傢伙 Yeah, especially in old dudes.
是嗎 Yeah?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.