Marvel's The Punisher

Marvel's The Punisher

Chinese Bg Code 字幕をダウンロード

シーズン 2

リリース情報

Marvel's The Punisher S02E02 Fight or Flight 720p NF WEB-DL DDP5 1 x264-MZABI 繁體&英文
解説: stuqle046

タグ

webdl
公開日: 2026-06-09
ダウンロード: 25
聴覚障害者向け: No

Chinese Bg Code字幕のプレビュー

最初の200行です。

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0

m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1

m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1

翻譯 草草

翻譯 草草

翻譯 草草

校對 小酸奶

時間軸 知之

後期 8T

總監 小酸奶

你又打瞌睡了 You did it again.

你該讓我開的 You should really let me drive.

你別想了 You ain't driving.

你總這麼打瞌睡 Look, you keep falling asleep.

你會把我們開溝裡 You're gonna drive us into some ditch

然後我們就會在前不著村後不著店的地方凍死了 and then we'll freeze to death in the middle of nowhere.

你至少該停車 先休息會兒 Well, we should stop till you get some rest, at least.

你要看著我 確保我不會流血而死嗎 Are you gonna keep an eye on me? Make sure I don't bleed out?

你救了我 這也是應該的嘛 It's the least I can do after you saved my life.

你的鬼扯 That bullshit of yours, what...

對什麼樣的蠢蛋好使啊 what kind of asshole does that actually work on?

我真想知道 I'm just wondering.

好吧 算了 Fine. Fine. You know what, forget it.

害死自己證明你是對的好了 Kill yourself just to prove a point.

-真大男子主義 -嗯 - How very male of you. - Right.

我們在荒郊野嶺 We're in the middle of nowhere.

-天吶 -我們到底要跑多遠 - Jesus Christ. - How far do we plan to run, anyway?

隨你了 Whatever. Whatever.

拉克維爾

潮汐旅館

去給我們要間房 Go get us a room.

-就一間嗎 -對 - Just one? - Just one.

喂 Yeah?

別幹傻事 知道了嗎 Don't do anything stupid, you got it?

你為什麼不放我走呢 Look, why can't you just let me go?

真的 我們都跑掉了 I mean, seriously, we got away.

你只能去那間辦公室裡給我們要間房 The only place you're going is in that office to get us a room.

我需要錢 I'll need some money.

完全不可疑呢 Not suspicious at all.

天吶 Christ.

現在很晚了 It's late.

-嚴格講 是太早了 -要房間嗎 - Technically, I think it's early. - You want a room?

你們後面 I don't suppose you got a

有廁所我能借用下嗎 黛比 bathroom back there I could use, do you, Debbie?

不能 No, we don't.

因為你需要的設施 But there's all the facilities you might need

都在你可以租的房間裡 in the rooms if you rent one.

我們就是做這個生意的 That's what we do here.

拜託了 我在路上跑了一晚上了 Please. I've been on the road all night.

我要急死了 I'm, like, really desperate here.

我們有規矩 We got a policy.

設施清單 就一般旅館的那些 List of facilities, the usual motel stuff.

但我們很乾淨 我父母對此很嚴格 But we're clean. My folks are strict on that.

-我要個雙人間 -好 - I'll take a twin. - All right, then.

說清楚 這是今晚的房 不是明天的 To be clear, this is for tonight, not tomorrow, okay?

那得另收費了 That'll be another charge.

其實 Actually, that's...

這並不清楚 看啊 that's not very clear at all. I mean, look.

太陽升起來了 已經明天了吧 Sun's up. It's tomorrow, surely.

應該說是今天的 Today, even.

你在我的夜班結束前入住 就不算今天 You check in before my night shift finishes, it's not today.

是昨天 不管有沒有太陽 It's yesterday, sun or no sun.

你要不要房間了 You want a room or not?

7號 在後面 Number seven, around back.

進去 Let's go.

請勿打擾

去坐在床上 Sit on the bed. Go on.

該死 Damn it.

天吶 Oh, God.

該死 Shit.

該死 Ah, shit.

謝謝 Thank you.

能告訴我個名字嗎 You got a name I could use?

該死 Shit.

叫我彼得就行 Just call me Pete.

-彼得 -嗯 - Pete? - Yeah.

我是瑞秋 I'm Rachel.

好吧 彼得 有什麼計劃 Okay, Pete, so... what's the plan?

去廁所裡 Just go get in the bathroom.

快點 去 Go on. Go.

坐下 Sit down.

等等 你幹什麼... Wait. What are you do...

天吶 Oh, youch.

這可不妙 是吧 That is nasty, isn't it?

該死 Oh, shit.

你真不要自己一個人處理嗎 Hey, are you sure you wouldn't rather be alone for this?

我可以走的 I can leave.

天吶 God...

打開醫療箱 Open up the medicine kit.

快點 Go on.

肯定是反彈的 沒進去太深 It must have been a ricochet. It didn't go too deep.

總有積極的一面 是吧 Every cloud, huh?

該死 Son of a bitch.

我需要你幫我 好嗎 Look, I'm gonna need you to do this for me, all right?

來嘛 你欠我的 Come on, you figure you owe me.

拿鑷子替我夾出來 天吶 Just pick it up and do it for me, for Chrissake.

-你幹什麼 -洗手 - What are you doing? - Washing my hands.

我們之前到處摸 You want me digging around with these

要我拿髒手給你取嗎 after what we've been doing?

好了 開始了 All right, here goes.

這對你來說正常嗎 Is this, like, normal behavior for you?

挨槍子 Like, getting shot, I mean.

屁股上沒挨過 這是第一次 Well, not in the ass. First time for that.

拔出來 Get it. Get it.

好了 然後呢 All right, um... now what?

我需要你縫合傷口 I need you to stitch up the wound.

縫合... Stitch...

什麼 我是個女孩 就肯定會縫紉嗎 What? I'm a girl, so that means that I know how to sew?

不 我根本不知道該怎麼縫你的屁股 No, I don't have the first idea how to macramé your backside.

我不管你縫得好不好看 I don't give a shit what it looks like.

縫合傷口就行 快點的 You just close up the wound. Do it now.

我真的很感激你所做的一切 Look, I really am grateful for everything you did, okay?

真的 你女友的事我也很抱歉 I mean it. And I'm sorry about your girlfriend.

太不幸了 抱歉 Sucks. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry.

我知道你想要答案 換了誰都會 And I know you want answers. Anyone would.

但我真的不清楚現在的狀況 But I genuinely have no idea what this is.

好嗎 我發誓 All right? I promise you.

我覺得這些人 I think these people

肯定錯把我當成別人了 因為 must have mistaken me for somebody else, 'cause...

我只是個大學生 I'm just some college student

來鎮上大學面試的 in town for an interview at the university, and...

先生 Hey, mister, um...

彼得 Pete, um...

我不想再惹麻煩了 Look, I don't want any more trouble, okay?

我父母肯定要擔心我的下落了 My parents are gonna start wondering where the hell I am.

你可以讓我走嗎 求你 So can you please, please, just let me go?

好了嗎 You done?

拜託 聽我說 我得走... Please, listen to me, okay? I need to go--

縫針 縫好了嗎 With the stitching? Are you done?

好了 Yeah, I'm done.

去床上 Get on the bed.

不 No, no!

給我乖乖躺床上 Get your ass on the goddamn bed.

-手給我 -你幹什麼 - Give me your hands. - What are you doing?

-手給我 -不 - Give me your goddamn hands! - No.

-聽著 -閉嘴 - Look, hey, hey-- - Shut up.

你不想這麼做的 好嗎 Hey, you really don't have to do this, okay?

我不會再跑了 我保證 I'm not gonna run again. I promise.

你要脫鞋嗎 You want your shoes on or off?

-去你的 -好吧 - Screw you. - Okay.

-隨你 -嗯 - Suit yourself. - Yeah.

天吶 God...

天吶 Oh, God.

你幹什麼 What are you doing?

我要睡會兒 I'm gonna try to get some sleep.

我建議你也是 I suggest you do the same.

你... You just...

你不能把我這麼晾著 You can't just leave me here like this.

你要睡覺 You're gonna try and get some sleep?

好啊 我要吵醒你 Okay, well, I'm gonna wake you up.

我還要吵醒這旅館裡的每一個人 And I'm gonna wake up everybody else in this motel, too.

讓他們知道彼得·不知道姓什麼 And let 'em know that Pete... whatever-your-last-name-is

把我綁了起來 天吶 tied me up, okay? God...

放了我 Let me go. Let me go. Let me go.

不不 No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

好好睡吧 Sleep tight.

懲罰者 第二季 第二集

殺了我 Kill me.

死亡太簡單了 Dying's easy.

早啊 比利 Morning, Billy.

你好像又做夢了 夢到什麼有趣的事了嗎 Looks like you were dreaming again. Anything interesting?

你為什麼來 Why do you come here?

我不認識你 I don't know you.

沒錯 你是不認識 That's right, you don't.

你是馬達尼特工吧 You must be Agent Madani.

很高興總算見到你了 Glad I finally caught you.

你是 You are?

杜蒙特醫生 我幾個月來一直在幫助羅素先生 Dr. Dumont. I've been working with Mr. Russo for months.

那你應該知道 Then I suppose you know that

他這套"我不記得了"都是裝的 he's faking this whole "I can't remember" act.

不 他現在根本沒辦法裝什麼 No. Right now he doesn't have the means to fake anything.

你好嗎 比利 How are you doing, Billy?

我的臉疼 My face hurts.

腦袋也是 Head, too.

-你睡著了嗎 -睡了會兒吧 - Did you sleep? - Some. I guess.

我不知道 I don't know.

羅素先生該進行指派治療了 It's time for Mr. Russo's assigned therapy.

我恐怕得請你出去 I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

你知道他做了什麼吧 他有什麼本事 You do know what he did, right? What he's capable of?

這你案卷裡寫了嗎 Is that in your file?

我的病人據犯下的罪與我無關 My patient's alleged crimes are not my concern.

我只在乎他的健康 I'm only interested in his health.

得拼拼圖 Gotta build the jigsaw.

-是吧 -是的 - Isn't that right? - That's right.

他說什麼呢 What's he talking about?

我們採用了一個隱喻 比利的傷 We've been using the metaphor that Billy's injuries

把他的記憶和身份變成了拼圖 turned his memories and identity into a jigsaw puzzle.

我會幫他解開這個謎團 I'm here to help him solve it.

那男人是我見過的最會撒謊的人 That man is the best liar I've ever seen,

我的職業就是跟撒謊者打交道呢 and I deal with liars professionally.

我的工作是 Whereas my job is to

幫助病人發現真相 並進行應對 help my patients discover the truth and deal with it.

不管那新現實是什麼 Whatever that new reality might be.

簡單 Simple.

終生入獄 Life behind bars.

コメント

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left