最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 萌
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
上帝啊 丫頭 我是弗蘭克 Jesus Christ. 2 00:00:47,213 -->punk 00:00:49,992 Kid! It's Frank.
弗蘭克 弗蘭克 Frank. Frank.
-弗蘭克 她想逮捕你 -把槍給我 丫頭 - Frank, she wants to arrest you. - Just give me the gun, kid.
她會把你賣了的 She's gonna sell you out.
把槍給我 Give me the gun.
沒事的 It's okay.
沒事的 丫頭 It's okay, kid.
你跑哪裡去了 Where the hell were you?
去尋求建議了 Went to get some advice.
是嗎 找誰 Yeah? By who?
我的妻子 My wife.
那她有沒有告訴你你幹的事有多麼出格 Well, did she tell you how out of line you were?
你真的是來逮捕我的呢 Are you really here to take me in?
還是說你只是沒有其他地方可去了 Or you just didn't have any other place to go?
她和大家都是 弗蘭克 Yeah, her and everybody else, Frank.
那都是誰的錯呢 And whose fault is that?
沒有人喜歡 Nobody really likes
把周五變成"可憐懲罰者"派對 making their Friday night the Punisher pity party,
你懂我意思吧 you know what I mean?
如果你以前問我 If you had asked me once,
我會告訴你我其實和其他普通人一樣 I would've told you I was pretty much just like anyone else.
我其實只在乎 And all I really gave a shit about
我的家人是否健康開心 was that my family was healthy or happy.
但我失去了他們 But I lost them.
一切都變了 Everything changed.
我以為...我以為我變得不一樣了 I thought... I thought I became something different.
但昨晚 But last night...
我和我的妻子聊了一會兒 I had a little chat with my wife.
我坐在她的墳墓前 突然意識到 I sat by her grave, and I realized something.
我一直就是這個樣子 This is always who I was.
而瑪麗亞 And Maria...
她早就知道 she knew.
她知道我是怎樣的人 She knew what I was.
但她還是愛我 She loved me anyway.
我... I'm just...
我不像你們 I'm not like you people.
我可以做到一些你們做不到的事 You know, I can do things you can't do.
那樣的我 Whatever that makes me...
就是我 it makes me.
是這個 This.
必須結束這一切 弗蘭克 It has to end, Frank.
但是誰來結束呢 Who's gonna end it, though?
你 You?
馬霍尼 Mahoney?
你要把比爾關進監獄嗎 You gonna take Bill to jail?
這個盯上她的億萬混蛋富翁 This billionaire asshole who's coming after her?
這些人 他們不會收手 他們收不了 These people, they... they won't stop. They can't stop.
他們根本不在乎你的法律 They don't give a shit about your law.
那我還戴著這個警徽幹什麼 So what the hell am I doing carrying this badge?
嗯 Yeah.
我無法回答你這個問題 I can't answer that for you.
我回答不了你們任何一個人的問題 I don't have answers for any of you.
那你想要什麼 Then what are you asking?
讓我做我該做的那個人 Let me be what I'm meant to be.
懲罰者 第二季第九集
毒蛇五隊 這裡是毒蛇六隊 準備突入 Serpent Five, this is Serpent Six. Go for launch.
毒蛇五隊 這裡是毒蛇六隊 我們在門口待命 Serpent Six, this is Serpent Five, we are waiting at the door.
收到 毒蛇五隊 可以行動 Copy, Serpent Five, you're a go for action.
收到 毒蛇五隊 可以突入 Copy, Serpent Five, you're a go for entry.
你知道我們不會長久 You know this can't last forever.
你這麼聰明肯定知道 You're too smart not to.
好吧 Okay.
但這不代表我們不能計劃 But that doesn't mean we can't make plans.
未來 For after.
到了某個時候 玩夠了 At some point, enough's got to be enough.
總要有個目標 It all has to be for something.
會有的 It will.
警方稱下東區住宅區 Police say four people are dead and three wounded
發生一起幫派槍戰 in a gang-related gun battle
導致四人死亡三人受傷 that broke out in a Lower East Side housing project.
有人稱此次為幫派戰爭的大爆發 Some are calling it the major salvo in a gang war,
這已經是過去24小時的第三次幫派突襲 one of three such raids in the last 24 hours.
有那筆錢 我們可以一起 With the money, we can go anywhere...
去任何地方 活成任何樣子 be anything we want to be. Together.
我們會的 And we will.
我保證 I promise.
但你得先讓我處理掉弗蘭克 But you have to let me deal with Frank first.
紐約度過了暴力血腥的24小時 It has been a violent and bloody 24 hours
在三個不同的... here in the New York area as three separate...
紐約幫派活動劇增 Gang activity is on the rise in New York,
-多處... -現場非常詭異 - as multiple fatalities... - A bizarre scene,
目擊者稱看到一幫戴著可怕面具的人 witnesses report seeing a gang in frightening masks.
夥計們 Fellas.
兩個月 Two months.
警察稱 According to police,
這些人開槍打死了樓裡的每個人 the men gunned down everyone inside the building
搶走了價值五十多萬的違禁品 and made off with nearly a half million dollars in contraband.
搶走了五十多萬的現金 ...making off with more than half a million in cash,
毒品和軍火 drugs and weapons.
別讓你自己被弗蘭克所支配 Don't let Frank define who you are.
看著我 Look at me.
好好看著我 Really look.
我要知道他為什麼想讓我死 I have to know why he wants me dead.
我必須要知道 I have to know.
不 不用了 No, I'm good.
來 坐下 又沒什麼大不了的 Hey, come on. Sit down. It's not a big deal.
-哥們 放開我 -我在驗貨呢 - Dude! Get... get off of me! - I'm testing the merchandise.
我不是貨 混蛋 把手放開 I'm not merchandise, asshole! Get your hands off of me.
-賤人 -莫克 - Listen, bitch-- - Moke!
對我們的客人好點 Play nice with our guests.
這支新球棒應該能讓我多打出十碼的 This new driver is supposed to get me an extra ten yards.
但是目前看來似乎沒有我想象中效果那麼好 So far, it's not the game changer I thought it would be.
也許是我錯信了 Perhaps I'm misplacing my faith. Hmm?
卡塞爾如此受關注讓我擔心 The scrutiny Castle is under worries me.
如果警察抓到了他或者那女孩 If the police apprehend him or the girl,
他們可能會拿手上的東西來談條件 they may try to leverage what they have.
什麼東西 And what is that?
你相信我嗎 約翰 Do you have faith in me, John?
我相信 I do.
現在是艱難時光 Well, these are testing times.
我覺得我們要採取激進的行動了 I think we need to take radical steps.
我希望你動用你在市裡以前的聯絡人 I want you to use your old contacts here, in the city.
懸賞捉拿卡塞爾和那個女孩 Set a bounty on Castle and the girl.
讓全城一起找他們 Turn this city against them.
還是由我親自去找比較好 It's better that I do it myself.
你如此相信你自己是件好事 我也相信你 It's good that you have such faith in yourself, as do I,
但現在不是剛愎自用的時候 but we cannot afford pride at this moment.
卡塞爾在光天化日之下大開殺戒 Castle shot up a city street in broad daylight.
現在早就沒辦法繼續壓製事態了 We're way past the time for keeping things quiet.
讓我打開過去的大門是一件很冒險的事 It's risky, me opening old doors.
你已經不是以前的你了 You're not the man you were.
約翰 我只是想讓你回家 John, I just want to get ya home.
麗貝卡的意志太堅強了 簡直像是個奇跡 Rebecca's fortitude is a wonder. Her spirit is so strong.
當你不在的時候 And they put on a... a great face
你的孩子們也很乖 when you're not there, your boys.
沒人知道我們的家人有多麼需要我們 No one knows how much our families need us.
都不知道 Any of us.
我們為他們做的那麼多不能被他們知曉的事 All the things we do for them that they can never know.
你很快就能回家了 上帝保佑 You'll be home soon, God willing.
沒錯 上帝保佑 Yes, God willing.
讓我們結束這一切 Now let's finish it.
讓你回家吧 Let's get ya home.
六隊 這裡是帝國五隊 ...Six, this is Kingdom Five.
我們正在沿木星相線往北 We're northbound on the Phase Line Jupiter.
距離斑馬OBJ線兩公里 Two clicks out from OBJ Zebra.
他們一直在一片區域內 They're staying within a certain area.
也許就是以他們的據點為中心 Yeah, it's probably a radius from wherever they're based.
帝國五隊 這裡是帝國六隊 Kingdom Five, this is Kingdom Six,
我們目前燃燒瓶 we are Molotov at this time.
燃燒瓶是什麼 What's Molotov?
我們會用一些詞來代指一些行動步驟 We use certain words to indicate operational steps.
燃燒瓶的意思是他們已經就位 準備襲擊目標 Molotov means they're in position with their target.
科特 Yeah, Curt.
好的 我馬上出發 Okay. Yeah, I'm on the move.
上 上 Let's go! Let's go!
該死 Shit.
我終於知道你為什麼不經常回家了 Well, now I know why we don't see you home so much.
我們那裡也有高爾夫場的 你知道嗎 We do have golf courses there, too, you know?
你媽媽一直很想知道你是為了這份工作而來的紐約 Your mother often wonders if you came to New York for the job,
-還是為了來紐約而接受了這工作 -兩者皆是 - or you took the job for New York. - Both.
該死 God damn it!
聽聽 爸爸 Now, now, Dad.
教眾們要是知道你 What would the faithful think
罵髒話瀆神 會怎麼想呢 if they were to hear you blaspheming?
兒子 瀆神分為兩種 Well, son, you see, there's two kinds of blasphemy.
一種是人們願意原諒的 There's the ones that people are happy to forgive, and...
還有人們不願意原諒的 then there's the stuff that they aren't.
又來了 Here we go.
我覺得人們的表現也許會讓你很意外 I think people might surprise you.
時代變了 Times have changed.
沒有變那麼多 你也明白 Yeah, not that much, and you know it.
我不喜歡意外 I don't like surprises.
驚喜就說明你沒做好準備 我喜歡做好準備 Surprises mean you haven't prepared. I like to be prepared.
你是喜歡掌控 What you like is to be in control.
沒錯 Yes.
非常棒 Very nice.
我想知道 你為什麼來看我 I'm just wondering why the visit?
除非你只是來絮叨我為了政黨體面而找個妻子 Unless it's to nag me about finding a wife for party optics.
我們上一次不提及競選策略 好好討論我的人生 When was the last time we had a conversation about my life
是什麼時候的事了 that didn't sound like campaign strategy?
你上一次問我到底快不快樂是什麼時候的事了 When was the last time you just asked me if I was happy?
快樂 快樂是什麼鬼東西 Happy? What the hell is happy?
兒子 我們有能力將這個國家變得更好 Son, we are in a position to change this country for the better.
人們看著你 People take a look at you,
會看到一個想要效仿的楷模 and they see an example they want to follow.
大衛 人們想要有能相信的東西 People want to believe, David, in something.
因為孤身在這個世界上太可怕了 Because it's a terrifying world to be alone.
他們需要信仰 So they need faith.
他們看著我 會看到我的成就 They take a look at me, they see all that I've achieved,
然後心下安定 and it makes sense.
如果這不是上帝為我做的選擇 How could I have all of this
我怎麼能擁有這一切 if God hadn't chosen it for me?
我每天都問自己這個問題 It's a question I ask myself every day.
信仰是有回報的 我們就是活生生的證明 We are living proof that faith is rewarded.
看 See?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.