最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 吃土少女
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
你就不該鑽出來 比爾 You should've stayed in your hole, Bill.
天吶 God...
-停車 -什麼 - Stop the car. - What?
-停車 停車 -絕對不行 - Stop the car. Stop the car. - No way, man!
你瘋了嗎 What are you, out of your goddamn mind?
停車 我說停車 Stop the car! I said stop the car!
絕對不行 No way, man.
馬上 Now.
該死的 God damn it.
該死 Shit.
是你把我傷成這樣的嗎 弗蘭克 You do this to me, Frank?
該死 Shit.
我說 I said...
是你把我傷成這樣的嗎 ...did you do this to me?
就他媽是我 You're goddamn right I did!
該死 Shit.
突擊隊 上 上 Strike team, move out! Move out!
大家小心 Everybody, careful!
放下武器 Put down your weapon!
放下武器 Put down your weapon!
三點鐘 那邊 Three o'clock! Over there!
上 上 Move out! Move out!
趴下 趴下 Down! Down! Down!
比利 快走 上車 Let's go! Billy! Get in!
比利 得走了 Billy, now! Move!
懲罰者 第二季 第八集
給我讓開 Get out of the way!
放下槍 弗蘭克 放下槍 Drop the gun, Frank! Drop it!
踢過來 Kick it over.
跪下 Now get on your knees.
慢慢的 Nice and slow.
好久沒見 弗蘭克 It's been a while, Frank.
長官 我需要你放他走 Sir, I'm gonna need you to let him go now.
你是誰 Who the hell are you?
我是拿AR10指著你腦袋的人 I'm the guy with the AR-10 pointed at your head.
弗蘭克 走吧 Frank, let's go.
你追錯人了 You're going after the wrong guy.
紐約不需要你再來攪和 New York doesn't need your shit again.
如果我離開這條小巷 你還要跟上來嗎 If I leave this alley, you gonna follow me?
那是當然的 You better believe it.
弗蘭克 Frank!
嗯 Yeah.
抱歉了 I apologize.
為什麼 For what?
弗蘭克 快走吧 Now, Frank! Let's move!
該死 那真瘋狂 God damn, that was insane!
你們沒事吧 You guys okay?
剛剛是怎麼回事 Man, what the hell just happened?
問那個車裡的瘋子吧 Ask the maniac in the car.
你覺得我們拿到多少 How much you think we got?
我們得先數 蠢蛋 We gotta count it first, dumbass.
你呢 And you?
好樣的 兄弟 Nice work, brother.
還以為那老瘋婆子要坑死我們了 Thought that crazy old bitch was gonna screw us.
-那手榴彈是真的嗎 -當然 - Was that grenade real? - Sure was.
該死 我以為是假的呢 這人誰啊 Shit. I thought it was a fake. Who is this dude?
他是差點害我們被抓的混蛋 He's the asshole who nearly got us caught.
你在聽嗎 You even listening?
懲罰者怎麼會出現 What the hell was the Punisher doing there,
你個臭瘋子 you crazy son of a bitch?
我們分錢 然後離開吧 Let's just make the cut and get out of here.
你會跟其他人一樣拿到分成的 是吧 比利 You'll get your cut like the rest of us. Right, Billy?
我似乎做的比你們要多 It seems I'm due a little bit more than the rest of you guys.
我們平均分 這是說好的 We split this up even, fair and square. That was the deal.
你就不該鑽出來 比爾 You should've stayed in your hole, Bill.
嗯 是我 Yeah, it's me.
比利 你覺得呢 Billy, what do you say?
等等 你為什麼問他 Wait. Why are you asking him?
這個拼圖臉的混蛋差點害我們被抓 This jigsaw-faced bastard almost got us busted.
整件事出了岔子 就是因為你失控了 This whole thing went sideways 'cause you lost your shit.
不管了 我們分錢吧 Screw all this. Let's just split it.
還有誰對我的行事風格有意見嗎 Anybody else got a problem with the way that I do things?
沒事 You're good.
我剛衝一個紐約警局警察開了槍 I just took a shot at a New York City police officer.
老天爺啊 弗蘭克 我們在幹什麼 Jesus Christ, Frank. What are we doing, man?
你覺得他們要多久能查到 How long you think it's gonna take for them to figure out
弗蘭克·卡塞爾的獨腿黑人朋友是誰 who Frank Castle's one-legged black friend is, huh?
我也不想這麼說 科特 但是 I hate to say this, Curt, but,
還真有別人 there is somebody else, you know.
去你的 弗蘭克 Screw you, Frank.
去你的 Screw you.
我有一堆呢 你能拿我怎麼樣 Look, I got a bunch of 'em. What do you want?
我有一堆獨腿黑人朋友 I got a bunch of black one-legged friends.
就是這樣 I mean, I have what I have.
你撒謊 That's a lie. That's a lie.
你是我的唯一 科迪斯 Yeah, you're the only one for me, Curtis.
我叫你留在車裡的 I told you to stay in the car.
我待在車裡了 I did. I did.
直到我看見有個狙擊手要把你腦袋打開花了 Until I saw a sniper about to blow your head off.
問題就是 弗蘭克 You see, here's the thing, Frank...
你總叫別人別插手 You keep telling people to stay out of it,
但他們在乎你 不管你喜不喜歡 but they care about you, whether you like it or not.
-我可不能看著你死 -嗯 - And I wasn't about to see you die. - Yeah.
你不來我也沒事的 I'd have been all right.
扯淡 那傢伙很可能打爆你的腦袋 Bullshit! That guy would have shot your head off.
我看到比爾時 You know, when I saw Bill,
他看我的眼神 he looked at me like...
好像什麼都沒變 like nothing had changed, you know?
好像我們還是朋友 Like we were still friends.
相信我 我掏槍時 他很震驚 I'm telling you, when I drew on him, he was shocked, you know?
他... He was...
就好像他很受傷 It was like he was hurt.
他很糊塗 You know, he was all confused.
就像是我背叛了他 Like I had betrayed him.
我看著他的臉 I looked at his face...
會看到瑪麗亞 孩子們 I saw Maria, I saw the kids...
看到我們以前在一起時的樣子 知道嗎 Saw how we always used to be together. You know? We were...
我們是一家人 We were family, you know?
我發誓 他也看到了 I swear to God, he saw it, too.
我能告訴你 科特 他不知道他做了什麼 I'll tell you right now, Curt, he does not know what he did.
他不知道 我看出來了 He doesn't. I saw that.
我有機會的 You know, I had the shot...
但我僵住了 and I froze.
就那麼一刻 但隨即就太遲了 It was just for a second, but then it was too late.
逃跑車 在19街的車庫 ...getaway car. It's the garage on 19th.
兩具屍體 其他人不見蹤影 It's got two DBs, no sign of anyone else.
我是馬霍尼 保護現場 我就去 This is Mahoney. Secure the scene. I'm on the way.
走吧 Let's go.
克里斯塔 Krista!
克里斯塔 Krista.
求你 求你開門 Please, please open the door.
克里斯塔 求你讓我進去 Krista, please let me in.
求你 Please...
我以為你走了 I thought you were gone.
我有好多想法 I thought a lot of things.
但那都不是真的 And none of them were real.
你不能想來就來 想走就走 You can't come and go as you please.
我沒有別處可去了 Yeah, I got nowhere else to go.
你要我求你 我就求你 You want me to beg, I'll beg.
克里斯塔 Krista. Krista!
你去哪了 Where have you been?
無所謂 It doesn't matter.
看來挺要緊 包裡是什麼 It looks like it matters. What's in the bag?
無所謂的 一切都無所謂 No, it doesn't matter. None of it... None of it matters!
這都是弗蘭克·卡塞爾幹的 All this! All this was Frank Castle! Frank...
你朋友弗蘭克嗎 Your friend, Frank?
朋友 Friend?
他 He...
他企圖殺我 He tried to kill me.
我沒看到 I couldn't see.
那個骷髏頭 That skull...
我每晚都會夢到的骷髏頭 That skull that I dream about every night,
他就穿在胸口 he wears it on his chest.
每天晚上 Every night! Every night,
來糾纏我 就是他 coming at me and coming at me. It was him!
是他 但我看不到 It was him! But I couldn't see!
為什麼 他為什麼... Why? Why? Why would he...
他為什麼要那麼做 Why... why would he do that?
他為什麼要那麼做 Why would he do any of it?
我不懂 I don't understand. I don't understand!
我現在知道了 是他 I mean, I know now that it was him.
但我感覺不到 But I don't feel it!
我知道了 但我又不知道 I mean, I know, but I... but I don't know.
這裡知道 這裡還不知道 I mean, here, but not here.
他是我的鐵哥們 And he was my best friend.
我的鐵哥們 My best friend.
但他拿槍指著我 But he was pointing a gun at me.
對不起 Sorry.
我真對不起 I'm so sorry.
但我不知道還能怎麼辦 But I don't know what else to do.
你... And you're...
你是唯一 可以幫我的人 you're the only one... who can help me.
你是唯一的人 You're the only one.
《致命海岸》羅伯特·休斯
達麗雅 我還以為我們有真感情呢
達麗雅 我去你的樓問過了 沒鬧鼠患
達麗雅 或許只有一隻老鼠
安東·裡德 Anton Reed.
人質 The hostage.
該死 Shit.
可憐的安東今天去上班時 Bet poor Anton didn't see this coming
可沒料到這個 when he showed up for work today.
這傢伙 可能是團夥中的一員 Now, this guy... could be one of the gang.
可能是另一個礙了事的人 Could be somebody else just got in the way.
羅素很冷酷 或是瘋狂 或是都有 Russo's cold... or crazy or both.
叫鑒證科來查指紋什麼的 Let's get forensics down to check for fingerprints or whatever.
我還要知道他在 I wanna find out also how long
那個支票兌現店乾多久了 has he been working at that check-cashing place.
怎麼了 What's up, man?
走吧 我們得走了 Let's go. We gotta drive.
你看到什麼了 什麼情況 What did you see? What's up?
我看到了屍體 I saw bodies.
他殺了人質 科特 He shot the hostage, Curt.
科迪斯 我們得離開這條路 好嗎 Curtis, we've got to get off this road. Okay?
我需要你振作點 I need you to try to keep it together now.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.