Prison Break

Prison Break

Chinese Bg Code 字幕をダウンロード

シーズン 2

リリース情報

Prison Break (2006) - S02E06 - Subdivision (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
解説: 不明

タグ

webdl
公開日: 2026-06-27
ダウンロード: 9
聴覚障害者向け: No

Chinese Bg Code字幕のプレビュー

最初の200行です。

《越獄》前情回顧 previously on prison break

金曼先生 Mr.Kim

唐克雷蒂 莎拉 我正在處理 Sara Tancredi. I'm on it.

你就花了你所有的時間去追查她? Is pursuing her the best use of your time?

我會告訴總統的 I'll let the president know.

我會直接和總統聯繫 I contact the president directly.

我來聯繫她 I'll contact her.

帕托塞克 沒有家人? 什麼都沒? No family with patoshik?Nothing?

是的 Yeah.

因為四年前 他把他們都殺了 Until about four years ago when he killed them all.

費爾南多 蘇克雷 2點左右 在拉斯維加斯出現 Fernando Sucre-- he was in las vegas around 2:00.

往西邊去了 就像巴格威爾和富蘭克林 Out west, just-just like Bagwell and Franklin.

你知道 D.B. 庫珀嗎? You know D.B. Cooper?

他的錢藏在了猶他 The money's in Utah,

他們都要去那裏拿錢 and they're all going to get it.

你是其中的一個 福克斯河 的逃犯 You're one of them Fox River boys.

快點 你找到地圖了嗎? Come on.You got the map?

沒有 讓人捷足先登了 No. Somee else does.

在我毀掉他之前 Before I destroyed it,

我已經記在我腦子裏了 I committed it to my photographic memory.

我提供信息 I have the information,

而你們就負責 you have the manual requirements necessary

挖出韋斯特莫蘭德的贓款 to unearth westmoreland's buried booty.

- 進去 - 好的 - Get in. - Okay.

就在前面了 Should be dead ahead.

上面重新建造過了 The bastards built over it.

完了 It's gone.

我們還有15分鐘就要開門了 we have to open up in 15 minutes.

那不要緊 So, it doesn't matter.

快來吧 我說過了 不 I dare you.I said...I said no.

快來吧 求你了 I dare you.Please?

那個農場沒了 邁克爾 The ranch is gone, Michael.

是的 五百萬可能還在 Well, the five million might not be.

那你打算怎麼找那些錢 And you gonna find it how?

難道你紋了個探測器在你屁股上? What, you got a divining rod tattooed on your ass?

我不想聽從你嘴裏 說出的任何話 I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth

除了你對地圖的記憶,也把地圖上的東西都給我說出來 other than what your photographic memory spits out regarding that map.

你要注意你和我說話的語氣 小子 You watch your tone with me, boy.

我只會看著你被扔到 I will watch you get tossed

馬路上自生自滅 小子 to the side of the road to fend for yourself, boy.

因為如果你想不起來那個地窖在哪 Because if you can't remember where that silo was,

你對我們來說就是個廢物 you're worthless to us.

嗨 讓我出去! Yo, let me out!

閉嘴! Shut up!

地圖! The map!

哦 哦 好 Uh, uh, okay.

好 好 好的 Okay, okay, all right, all right, all right

那個農場... 那個農場 the ranch...the ranch was

在一個方形區域當中 一邊是雪普路 the ranch was in the center of a box--sheep road on one side,

和可可辛路垂直交叉 kokosing road perpendicular.

藏錢地的中心點 In the center of the property

就是農場的房子 was the ranch house.

房子的四周都是樹 And the ranch house was surrounded by trees.

這些樹最多只種了一年 Every tree here is a year old at most.

除了那些 Except those.

地窖在哪? Where is the silo?

在...在樹林裏面 In...side the trees.

我想可能是靠左邊 I want to say on the left,

但是 那應該有個穀倉啊 but that m have been a barn.

我把能記住的都說了 夥計 I remembered the best I could, gents,

但是沒想到這個地方 but I didn't know this place

現在蓋了這麼多房子在上面 would now be smothered in tract homes,

所以 你知道我也沒辦法 但我並不是廢物 so, you know,I'm sorry that I-I'm not rainman over here.

我是馬宏 你好! Alex Mahone,How are you!

我是 萊爾 山德斯 Lyle Sands.

我們已經給所有人都下達了命令 We've been briefed on all the men at large.

鹽湖城的所有部隊和警力資源 The full force and resources of the entire Salt Lake city

陸軍校級軍官都聽從您的指揮 field officer are at your disposal.

謝謝 我需要的那些文件弄到了嗎 Thank you.Do you have those files my office requested

關於D.B. 庫珀那個案子的 on the D.B. Cooper case?

我們正在提取 We're pulling them now.

- 就是那個30年前D.B. 庫珀的案子嗎? - 是的 - And this is the D.B. Cooper case from 30 years ago?- Correct.

如果我能立即拿到那些文件 If I can get those files immediately,

我會很感謝 I'd appreciate it.

嗨 對不起 但我想問一下 Hey, sorry, but I have to ask.

你不是為了福克斯河的八個逃犯來的嗎? Aren't you here for the Fox River eight?

是的 而且他們就在猶他州 I am, and they're here in Utah

為了D.B. 庫珀的錢 那些文件怎麼樣了 萊爾? to get D.B.Cooper's money,so how abouthose files, Lyle?

地窖 Silo.

地窖 地窖 地窖 地窖 Silo, silo, silo, silo.

真是太蠢了 This is stupid.

我們要把這個地方找出來 We're going to get made out here.

啊 閉嘴 我想我記起來了 Ah, shut it.I think I remember.

如果打賭的話 我敢很確定 If I had to bet, I'd lay

地窖就在那個平房的左側 it all on the silo being on the left of the ranch house

在樹林裏面 inside the trees.

在那 Right there.

看見那兩棵樹了嗎? You see those two trees?

它們比其他的都矮 They're shorter than the rest.

它們都是在同一個時間種下的 They were all planted at the same time,

但是那兩棵樹沒有得到充足的陽光 but those two didn't get as much sunlight.

有東西擋著它們 Something was in their way.

地窖 The silo.

我們的錢應該就在那間車庫下面 Our money should be right there under that garage.

你最好沒猜錯 小子 You better be right, boy.

這不是一個重要的小鎮 This isn't a high-end subdivision.

他們馬馬虎虎很快造好了這個地方 They slapped this place up overnight.

地窖的地基有可能還在那 The silo's foundation might still be there.

為了省錢 他們可能就用混凝土 To save money, they probably just laid the concrete

澆鑄車庫的地面就在地窖的上面 for the garage floor right on top of it.

我們只要一直往下挖 We'll dig straight down.

如果我們碰到地基的話就留下 If we hit the foundation, we stay.

如果沒有 我們就走人 But if not, we go.

現在就開始吧 Let's do it.

哦 媽的 Oh, man.

沒問題 用把螺絲刀 Ain't no problem that a screwdriver

在她太陽穴上開個洞就搞定了 to her temple won't fix.

《越獄》第二季 第六集 Prison.Break.S02E06

人總有一死 小子 people die all the time, boys.

但五百萬這一輩子可只有這一次 Five million dollars comes once in a lifetime.

讓我出去! Let me out!

好的 我們要做點什麼 Well, we got to do something

這次不要傷害任何人 and it's not going to involve hurting anyone.

我有個主意 I got an idea.

首先 我們需要一些裝備 First, we're going to need some supplies.

110%不同意 110% do not agree with this.

每個人為了拿到錢都會竭盡全力 Everybody's got to pitch in to make this happen.

但在監獄裏 But back in the big house,

那小子就被證實他不可靠 the boy proved he couldn't be trusted.

所以我們才開車到這個地方 Which is why we're doing it here.

如果他在鎮上被捕 If he gets caught in town,

他不會知道房子的具體位置 he ain't got a clue where the house is.

另外 我們也不完全相信你 Besides, you're the one we can't turn our backs on.

你知道嗎 我在裏面可能會憋死 老兄 You know, I could have died in there, man.

嗯 你猜怎麼著? Well, guess what?

我們需要你去做些事情 We need you to do something.

我需要你為我做些事 I need you to do something for me.

我想得到我那部分錢 I want my cut of the money.

好的 等你證明我們可以相信你我們再談 Well, we'll talk once you prove we can trust you.

我去做什麼 What do I got to do?

回那個花卉店把這單字上寫的東西拿來 I want you to go back to that garden center and get everything on this list.

然後把車加滿油 Then gas up the car.

我們一個小時後在這裏見面 And we'll meet you right back here in an hour.

好的 All right.

還有 大衛... And David...

別把這事搞砸了 don't screw this up.

這裏不再是福克斯河了 老兄 This ain't Fox River no more, man.

這次才是真正的交易 You're looking at the real deal now.

但我要我那部分錢 But I want my cut.

一小時後我會回來的 I'll be back in an hour.

我們走 Let's go.

錯誤 Mistake.

嚴重的錯誤 Big mistake.

看到你真高興啊 am I glad to see you.

你走到這的? Did you walk here?

哦 不... 是... Well, no...it's...

說來話長啊 夥計 it's-it's just a long story, man.

還以為你和你家人在一起了呢 Thought you were meeting up with your family.

我碰到了... 碰到了點麻煩 I met a...I met a few roadblocks.

你呢? You?

是的 Yeah.

讓我猜猜看... 你打算去圖勒鎮? Let me guess...you're going to Tooele.

是的 Yep.

我們似乎都往同一個地方去啊 it looks like we're going in the same direction.

希望不會太遲 Hopefully we're not too late.

能搭個車嗎? Can I hitch a ride?

嘿... Hey...

我會讓你覺得是值得的 I'll make it worth your while.

有好消息 長官 Got some good news, sir.

在第一時間發現了帕托塞克 Got our first tip on patoshik.

在威斯康星州思達 格魯夫的一家快餐店 Spotted at a burger joint in cedar grove, Wisconsin.

馬上交給當地警方辦吧 Just hand it over to local authorities for now.

我們今天就處理猶他州的事 The only thing we're working today is Utah

還有D.B. 庫珀這事 and D.B. Cooper.

明白了 Got it.

萊爾 Lyle.

在這個單子上有個人 是我們找到唯一一個 收到過D.B. Therers a guy here listed as having the only D.B.

庫珀的錢的人哈羅德 詹金斯 Cooper bill ever found in circulation, Harold Jenkins.

是的 D.B.庫珀從詹金斯那裏買過汽油 Yeah, D.B. Bought gas from jenkins

在劫機那天用百元大鈔買的 with a hundred on the day of the hijacking.

我們查過了序列號 We checked the serial numbers

是吻合的 and they matched.

你是負責這案子的? You worked the case?

新人剛畢業時 Fresh out of the academy.

一直都沒人能弄清楚這事 And nobody's cracked it yet.

為什麼你認為 What makes you think

那些逃犯知道錢在哪? that these escapees know where the money is?

因為他們很可能是和 Because they may have been

真正的D.B. 庫珀關在一起的 locked up with the real D.B. Cooper.

這個加油站的詹金斯 This Jenkins from the gas station,

- 還活著麼? - 應該是的 - he still alive?- Should be.

那時他只有18歲 He was only 18 at the time.

我們過去見見他 Let's go say hi to him.

對不起 你所撥的電話號碼不完整 we're sorry.Your call cannot be completed as dialed.

請核對您的號碼後重新撥打 Please check the number and dial again.

有關於唐克雷蒂 莎拉的新情況了? Do you have updates on Sara Tancredi?

我想這是你來這的原因吧? I'm assuming why you're here

呃 是的 Yes, um,

斯科菲爾德給她寄了郵件留了信息 Scofield sent her a message through the mail

可那個電話號碼打不通 that phone number that was disconnected.

你知道 說實話 You know, to be honest,

我想和總統做個簡報 I was expecting to brief the president.

呃 關於這個... Yeah, about that,

現在 你也知道 凱若琳非常忙 right now,as you can imagine, Caroline's quite busy.

她一直都很忙 She's always been busy.

我和她共事了15年 I've been working side-by-side with her for 15 years.

保羅 她現在是美國總統了 Paul, she's the President of the United States now.

是的 比爾 我幫她坐上這個位子 Yes, Bill, and I helped put her there.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

コメント

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left