最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 壬虛浪影 蕎麥麥
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
本次問詢 This is an interview being conducted
依監察長辦公室的要求進行 at the request of the Office of the Inspector General...
並將成為對近期事件的正式調查的一部分 and will form part of the official inquiry into recent events.
你願意繼續嗎 Are you happy to proceed?
你理解我的問題嗎 馬達尼特別探員 Did you understand the question, Special Agent Madani?
我聽得很清楚 I heard you fine.
一年前
趕緊問完了事吧 Let's just get this over with.
我們肯定都有更想去做的事 是吧 I'm sure we've all got things we'd rather be doing, huh?
問詢於11:23暫停 Interview suspended at... 11:23.
你肯定也需要去換換氣 是吧 I'm sure you could use a refresher, yeah?
我們繼續之前 我想確保我們達成了一致 I just wanna make sure we're on the same page before we go on.
一名國土安全部探員糟糕的性伴侶選擇 A Homeland agent's poor taste in sexual partners
導致了多名國土安全部特工被殺 caused the murder of several DHS agents
還差點搭上自己的性命 and almost cost her own life.
這是你希望我改的說法嗎 That the tale you want me to spin?
讓羅林斯繼續做功勛卓著的英雄 The one that leaves Rawlins a decorated hero
而艾哈邁德·祖貝爾只是個埋在無名墓裡的人 and Ahmad Zubair just some guy in an unmarked grave?
這個說法還允許你繼續擁有一份工作 It's also the one that allows you to keep your job
讓弗蘭克·卡塞爾能保持自由身 and Frank Castle his liberty.
但你還是感覺很糟糕 And you still feel like shit,
因為你不過是想做正確的事 because all you did was try to do the right thing,
讓該伏法的人伏法 bring the right people to justice.
我覺得你很特別 馬達尼 I think you're pretty special, Madani.
你躺在這裡 I mean, you're lying here
腦袋上有個彈孔 in a bed with a bullet hole in your head,
而你想的依然不是自己 and you're still not thinking of yourself.
這是很少見的 That's as rare as rocking horse shit.
我們需要你這樣的人留在法律系統裡 And we need people like you in the system,
否則我們就完了 or we're lost.
沒人叫你喜歡這個謊言 No one's asking you to like the lie.
只需要理解 Just to understand it.
人們有權知道真相 People have a right to the truth.
不管怎樣 這點不該變 Whatever else, there's that.
我不會假裝這不讓人難受 I am not gonna pretend that this isn't gonna sting,
但這對我們所有人是害處最小的選擇 but this is the least worst option for all of us.
嗯 Yeah.
叫她回來吧 Call her back in.
你和比利·羅素有性關係嗎 Was your relationship with Billy Russo sexual in nature?
是的 Yes.
你和比利·羅素最初是在哪裡性交的 Where did you and Billy Russo first engage in intercourse?
在我公寓 In my apartment.
你認為比利·羅素與你交往 Do you believe Billy Russo engaged in this relationship
是為了操縱你 好滲透你的調查嗎 to manipulate you and gain access to your investigation?
是的 Yes.
他的目標達成了嗎 Did he succeed at that aim?
是的 Yes.
你最初是什麼時候發現比利·羅素的犯罪活動的 When did you first become aware of Billy Russo's criminal activity?
當他拿槍指著我的腦袋 威脅要殺我時 When he pointed a gun at my head and threatened to kill me.
你在那之前 不曾認為他有嫌疑嗎 You didn't ever consider him a suspect before that time?
沒有 否則我們也不會坐在這裡了 是吧 No. We wouldn't all be sitting here if I had, would we?
你應該早懷疑他嗎 Should you have?
是啊 Yeah.
請大點聲以便錄音 For the tape.
是啊 Yes.
你發現他的犯罪活動之後 Once you discovered his criminal actions,
就開始努力逮捕他了嗎 you endeavored to apprehend him?
是的 Yes.
一個人嗎 Alone?
是的 Yes.
我要聲明 For the record...
塞姆·施泰因警告我不要信任羅素了 Sam Stein warned me against trusting Russo.
我無視了他的警告 I ignored his warnings...
因此害他被殺 and it got him killed.
我從未中過槍 I've never been shot.
我甚至從未氣憤地拿槍指著誰 I've never even pulled my gun on anyone in anger.
所以無法說我能想象你... So I can't even pretend to imagine how you...
但我做過決定 But I have made decisions,
我曾派男女進入一些局勢 and I've sent men and women into situations
而他們因此喪命 where they've lost their lives.
我也得面對 And I have to deal with that.
現在 你也是 And, now, so do you.
你想叫她回來 把一切說出來 Now, you wanna call her back, tell her everything?
卡塞爾 祖貝爾 羅林斯 隨你 Castle, Zubair, Rawlins... Go ahead.
我能撐下來 I'd survive.
中情局更能撐下來 拉菲都能 The CIA would certainly survive. Even Rafi.
正義未必能得以伸張 但真相會被公布 I don't know about justice, but the truth would be out there.
你和卡塞爾就得承受真相的後果 You and Castle would have to bear the brunt of that.
所以你決定 So it's your call.
好好想想 馬達尼 Gut check, Madani.
你能接受嗎 Are you good with all of this?
-你能接受嗎 -你能接受嗎 - Are you good with all of this? - Are you good with that?
你能接受嗎 So, are you good with that?
-你能接受嗎 -對你來說就那麼簡單 - Are you good with that? - It's that easy for you, huh?
跟簡不簡單無關 Easy's got nothing to do with it.
但就是吧 But it does, right? You...
你決定某人該死 就砰 You decide someone deserves to be gone, and, bang,
那人就死了 they're gone.
毫不猶豫 沒有不安 良心譴責 No second thoughts, no qualms, no conscience.
然後繼續你歡樂安全的 And then on you go, happy and safe on your...
至少接近心理變態的逍遙生活 I guess at least borderline psychopathic, merry way.
聽著 馬達尼 你說得對 Listen, Madani, you're right.
我做得到 I can do it.
我可以殺了他 然後轉身走開 I could kill him and just walk away.
但不代表那就容易了 But that doesn't mean it's easy.
我可以承受 我什麼都能承受 I can live with it, yeah. I can live with anything.
這裡沒有安寧 There's no peace up here.
我不想尋求什麼中庸之道 There's no happy medium that I'm looking for.
但戰爭 But war...
戰爭就是不輕鬆的 War is not easy.
"戰爭" "War"?
"戰爭" 聽聽你在說什麼 "War"? Listen to yourself!
這裡不是外國 This isn't some foreign country
陌生人朝你開槍 with guys you never met shooting at you.
-這裡是國內 是不一樣的 -是嗎 - This is home. It's different. - Is that right?
必須不一樣 It has to be different.
去跟我妻子孩子說啊 Yeah, tell that to my wife and kids!
馬達尼 Madani...
你去醫院 you went into that hospital,
每天早上 晚上坐在他床邊 you sat with him every day and every night.
你想要什麼 你為什麼去 說實話 What did you want? Why were you there? Just be honest.
你想過 是吧 You thought about it, didn't you?
你很想直接幹掉他 You were tempted to just put him down.
從來沒有過 Never.
我們為什麼要這麼見面 Why are we meeting like this?
你為什麼不把科迪斯叫進你的審訊室 Why don't you have Curtis in some interview room
找一群狗腿子給你撐腰 with a bunch of your lackeys around you?
因為你清楚 It's because you know it.
你清楚唯一的了斷就是比利死 You realize this only ends with Billy dead.
所以我才來 說服你相信 這樣可以 That's why I'm here, right? To convince you that that's okay.
-想要這個是可以的 -不 - It's okay to want that. - No.
不 No.
好吧 Okay.
好 All right.
-那你呢 -我想回家 - How about you? - I wanna go home.
我想要這事結束 I want this over with.
你希望他死嗎 科特 You want him dead, Curt?
否則還能怎麼結束 How else does this end?
你知道他在哪嗎 You know where he is?
我知道個人知道 I know a guy who does.
那回家吧 Then go home.
告訴我地址 然後離得遠遠的 Just get me the address and stay out of the way.
我欠你們倆的 Look, I owe you both.
所以我要辦成這事 That's why I'm gonna get this done.
問題是 這就夠了嗎 Question is, is that gonna be enough?
或許這件事你們需要自己來完成 'Cause maybe this is something you need to do for yourselves.
懲罰者 第二季 第七集
要更使勁嗎 More?
我弄疼你了嗎 Did I hurt you?
不就是要那樣嗎 I thought that was kind of the point.
忍受痛苦太長時間 如果它消失了 You live with pain long enough, you start to...
你反而會想念它 miss it when it's gone.
然後 And then, well,
你會發現疼痛和愉悅的關聯 you discover the pain-pleasure connection.
這比服藥還好 是吧 It's better than pills, right?
我覺得是 I would say so.
問吧 Ask.
所有人最終都會問 Everybody does, in the end.
所有人啊 Everybody, huh?
沒有特別的 No one special.
我會把他們嚇跑 I scare them off.
好吧 Okay.
發生了什麼 What happened?
我九歲時墜樓了 I took a fall when I was nine...
康復花了兩年時間 and spent two years getting put back together.
事故嗎 Accident?
嗯 Yeah.
那現在是你的一部分了 Well, they're part of you now.
我知道這個就夠了 That's all I need to know.
你去哪 Where are you going?
比利 Billy?
我昨晚睡得很好 I slept great last night.
沒做噩夢 沒有骷髏頭 No dreams, no... skulls.
沒有恐懼 No fear.
-那很好 我們有進展 -嗯 - That's good. We're making progress. - Yeah.
嗯 我今天感覺很好 Yeah, I feel good today.
很清醒 Clear.
不是因為治療 But not because of any therapy.
是因為你 Because of you.
你 我們 這裡的一切 You. Us. This... this, here.
但也因為外面的東西 But also, because of what's out there.
我的兄弟們 My... My guys.
你覺得你安全了 但你不安全 You think you're safe, but you're not.
我一向不在乎安不安全 Well, I don't give a shit about safe. I never did.
你想知道 我覺得我為什麼害怕嗎 You wanna know... Do you wanna know why I think I was scared?
因為我被鎖在了房間裡 出不去 我不... Because I was locked in a room with no way out. I am not a...
我不是家養寵物 克里斯塔 I'm not a house pet, Krista.
我知道我失去了什麼 And, look, I-- I know... I know what it is that I lost.
我曾擁有我想要的一切 I had everything that I ever wanted.
錢 權力 目標 Money, power, purpose,
還有我自己的公司 my own... my own company. Apparently.
但不知怎麼 那都被我丟掉了 And, somehow, I managed to throw that all away.
我不知道哪個更糟 I don't know what's worse.
失去它 Losing it...
還是根本不記得擁有它的感覺 or not even remembering what it felt like to have it.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.