最初の200行です。
生命迹象指数全为绿色 看来她还活着 Bio readouts are all in the green. Looks like she's alive.
只要找到她 各位 Well, there goes our salvage, guys.
-今天觉得如何 -糟透了 -How are we today? -Terrible.
至少比昨天好多了 Well, better than yesterday, at least.
-这是那里 -你很安全 -Where am I? -You're safe.
你已在基地休息了数天 You're at Gateway Station. Been here a couple of days.
你有点虚弱 但现在已没事了 You were pretty groggy at first, but now you're okay.
看来有人来拜访你 Oh, looks like you've got a visitor.
钟斯 过来 Jonesy. Come here.
过来 Hey, come here.
你好吗 你真是只笨猫 How are you, you stupid cat?
你好吗 你去那里了 How are you? Where have you been?
我想你们必定已会过面 卡特·巴特 Guess you two have met, huh? I'm Burke. Carter Burke.
我是公司的人 别被我骗了 我是好人 I work for the company, but don't let that fool you. I'm really an okay guy.
真高兴见到你好多了 I'm glad to see you're feeling a little better.
他们说你的虚脱很快会好 They tell me that all the weakness and disorientation should pass soon.
那只是过度长眠的自然影响 That's just natural side effects of such an unusually long hypersleep, or something like that.
那是什么意思 What do you mean?
我漂流了多久 How long was I out there?
吸入疗法 Inhalation Therapy, report to.
还没有人跟你说过吗 Has no one discussed this with you yet?
没有 不过 我是说 No. But, I mean,
我可真的不认得这地方 I don't recognize this place.
我知道 No, I know.
好吧 你可能会吓一跳 Okay. It's just that, uh, this might be a shock to you.
-因为很久了 -多久了 -It's long. -How long?
请说 Please.
-57年 -什么 -57 years. -What?
事实上 你在外面漂流了57年 That's the thing. You were out there for 57 years.
你被漂流到航道外 What happened was you had drifted right through the core systems.
拯救队能找到你 And it's really just blind luck
已经好运 that a deep-salvage team found you when they did.
千分之一的机会率 It's one in a thousand, really.
你能活着真是幸运 你可能会永远漂流在外太空 I think you're damn lucky to be alive, kiddo. You could be floating out there forever.
你还好吧 You okay?
你还好吗 You okay?
老天 Oh, God!
-护士 快来 -天啊 -Nurse! Please! -God!
快来人 Someone get in here now!
马上 Now!
-捉住她 -求求你 -Hold! -Please.
捉住她 Hold on!
救救我 Kill me!
不要 No!
又做恶梦了 你需要安眠药吗 Bad dreams again? You want something to help you sleep?
不 No.
我睡够了 I've slept enough.
钟斯 Jonesy.
过来 Come here.
没事了 It's all right.
没事了 It's all right now.
结束了 It's over.
赫许医生 请到334号 赫许医生 请到334号 Dr. Hirsch, 334. Dr. Hirsch, 334.
抱歉 我迟到了 我整个早上都好忙 Sorry, I'm late. I've been running behind all morning.
我的女儿有没有消息 Is there any word about my daughter?
我们应该先谈听证会的事 I really think we should worry about the hearing now.
我们时间不多 我看过你的证供 很不错 'Cause we don't have a lot of time, okay? I read your deposition, and it's great.
你只要坚持你的说法 应该不会有问题的 If you just stick to that, I think we'll be fine. The thing to remember is,
会有很多重要人物到场 there're gonna be a lot of heavyweights in there.
包括调查局 星际贸易委员会 You've got feds and Interstellar Commerce Commission,
殖民地行政主管 保险公司 Colonial Administration, insurance company guys.
你有没有我女儿的消息 Do you have any news about my daughter?
我们的确查到了一些消息 坐下来谈吧 Well, we did come up with some information. Why don't we sit down?
我本来想等到审判之后再告诉你 I was hoping to wait until after the inquest.
"阿曼达·蕾普丽·麦克伦" 应该是夫姓吧 "Amanda Ripley McClaren," married name, I guess.
66岁 "Age 66."
那是她死亡的时间 And that was at the time of her death,
是两年前的事了 which was two years ago.
我很遗憾 I'm real sorry.
阿曼达 Amy.
她火葬后埋在威斯康辛 She was cremated and interred at Westlake Repository, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
没有子女 我查过了 No children. I checked.
我答应她 她生日的时候会回家 I promised her, that I'd be home for her birthday.
陪她过十一岁生日 Her 11th birthday.
我们得谈谈 I'd just like to go,
拒绝毁弃条例的事 back to this point about the override destruct order.
-是不是在文件里 -我不懂 -Is it in the file? -I don't understand this.
我在这儿三个半小时 We have been here for three and a half hours.
同一件事你要我说多少遍 Now, how many different ways do you want me to tell the same story?
你得替公司着想 请坐 Look at it from our perspective, please.
请坐 Please?
你坦白表示引爆船舰 Now, you freely admit to detonating the engines of,
因此摧毁的太空船 and thereby destroying, an M-class starsreighter,
价值连城 a rather expensive piece of hardware.
共值四千二百万美元 Forty-two million in adjusted dollars.
这还不包括货物 That's minus payload, of course.
救生船记录证实你的部分证供 The lifeboat's flight recorder corroborates some elements of your account,
不明原因使船迫降LV426 in that, for reasons unknown, the Nostromo set down on LV-426,
该星球不适合生存 太空船再度启程后 an unsurveyed planet at that time, that it resumed its course
却被你以不明原因自动引爆 and was subsequently set for self-destruct by you for reasons unknown.
不是不明原因 我已经说过 Not for reasons unknown. I told you.
我们奉公司命令去带回异形 它消灭我的队员 We set down there on company orders to get this thing, which destroyed my crew
和你那艘昂贵的太空船 and your expensive ship.
分析化验小组 地毯式搜索 The analysis team, which went over the lifeboat centimeter by centimeter,
发现被你消灭的东西没有生命迹象 found no physical evidence of the creature you describe.
很好 因为我把它抛出气舱外 Good! That's because I blew it out of the goddamn air lock,
跟我说的一样 like I said.
LV426星球是否有这种生物存在 Are there any species like this hostile organism on LV-426?
没有 只有岩石 没有生物 No. It's a rock. No indigenous life.
难道我的智商在长眠时衰退了 Did I.Q.'s just drop sharply while I was away?
我说过那不是当地的生物 Ma'am, I already said it was not indigenous.
是废弃的航天器 是一艘外星船 It was a derelict spacecraft. It was an alien ship.
异形不是那儿来的 懂吗 我们收到它们的信号 It was not from there. Do you get it? We homed in on its beacon.
结果找到三百多个报告里 And found something never recorded once
都没有的玩意 in over 300 surveyed worlds.
-一种活在人体内的怪物 -是的 -"A creature that gestates inside a living human host." -Yes.
这是你的说法 它的血液有强酸性 These are your words. "And has concentrated acid for blood."
没错 That's right.
听着 我知道发生什么事 Look. I can see where this is going,
不过我要说的是怪物的确存在 but I'm telling you that those things exist.
-谢谢 蕾普丽军官 足够了 -拜托 你没听进去 -Thank you, Officer Ripley. That will be all. -Please. You're not listening to me.
凯恩是我的队员 Kane, the crew member.
凯恩进去看过 有上千个异形的卵 Kane, who went into that ship, said he saw thousands of eggs there.
-上千个 -谢谢你 别说了 -Thousands. -Thank you. That will be all.
该死 我还没说完 Goddamn it, that's not all!
要是有一只侵入 我们就真的完了 Because if one of those things gets down here, then that will be all!
你和这些你认为很重要的废话 Then all of this bullshit that you think is so important.
便真的完了 You can just kiss all of that good-bye!
本庭判决 It is the finding of this court of inquiry that
蕾普丽军官 Warrant Officer E. Ripley,
军籍号码NRC14472 NOC14472,
因做出不当判断 has acted with questionable judgment
所以不适合持有ICC执照 并担任星际飞行官的任务 and is unfit to hold an I.C.C. license as a commercial flight officer.
所以我们将永久吊销其执照 Said license is hereby suspended indefinitely.
目前 将不会以任何罪名起诉你 Now, no criminal charges will be filed against you at this time,
不过你将接受 and you are released on your own recognizance
六个月的心理治疗 for a six-month period ofpsychometric probation,
并每个月接受ICC心理医师的检查 to include monthly review by an I.C.C. psychiatric technician.
休庭 These proceedings are closed.
"资料封锁"
你应该冷静点 That could have been better.
-听着 蕾普丽 -范·卢恩 -Look, I think the, Ripley? -Van Leuwen.
你何不查查LV426区 Why don't you just check out LV-426?
没有这个必要 那里有人工作二十年以上 Because I don't have to. There have been people there for over 20 years,
-从来没说过有敌人 -什么意思 什么人 -and they never complained about any hostile organism. -What do you mean? What people?
星球改造者 工程师 Terraformers. Planet engineers.
他们去装设大气工程 以便有空气呼吸 They go in, set up these big atmosphere processors to make the air breathable.
花了十年的时间 Takes decades.
这就是我们所说的外星殖民地 It's what we call a "Shake 'N Bake" colony.
有多少人 有多少殖民地 How many are there? How many colonists?
不知道 大概有60到70户 借过 I don't know, 60, maybe 70 families. Do you mind?
有住户 Families.
天啊 Jesus.
我到下面维修部去 艾尔 I'll be down in maintenance, okay? Al!
-什么事 -艾尔 -What? -Hey, Al.
-干嘛 -你记不记得你上个礼拜 -What? -Remember you sent some wildcatters
派人到髂骨区调查的结果 out to the middle of nowhere last week, out past the Ilium Range?
-记得 怎么了 -有人回报说他们找到些东西 -Yeah, what? -One of them's on the horn, a mom-and-pop survey team.
他说想知道结果有没有他一份 He says he's onto something. He wants to know if his claim will be honored.
为什么不呢 Why wouldn't his claim be honored?
因为是你派他到那个鬼地方去的 Well, because you sent them to that particular middle-of-nowhere on company orders, maybe.
-我也不清楚 -天啊 我们只是 -I don't know. -Christ! Some honch in a cushy office on Earth
奉上级的命令行事 says, "Go look at a grid reference."
他们也没有解释原因 我也不会多问 We look. They don't say why, and I don't ask.
我不是问因为要等两个星期才有答案 而答案总是 I don't ask, because it takes two weeks to get an answer out here, and the answer is always.
"不要多问" "Don't ask."
我要怎么跟他说呢 So what do l tell this guy?
告诉他 据我个人意见 他找到的东西就归他 Tell him as far as I'm concerned, if he finds something, it is his.
-莱特克 -干什么 -Lydecker? -What?
小孩不可以到这里来 You kids know you're not supposed to be on this level!
快走 出去 Go on! Get outta here!
-你专门跑到我们去不了的地方 -那又怎么样 谁叫我比你好 -Do too. You go in places we can't fit. -So? That's why I'm the best.
别闹了 别让我再抓到你们两个到不该去玩的地方玩 Knock it off! I catch either of you playing in the air ducts again, I'll tan your hides.
妈 所有的小朋友都 Mom, all the kids play.
等等 安妮 过来看看 Wait a minute. Annie, come and have a look at this, will ya?
伙计们 我们这次挖到宝了 Folks, we have scored big this time.
那是什么啊 爸爸 What is it, Dad?
我不知道 I'm not sure.
看看我们能不能靠近一点看 也许还有入口 Let's see if we can't get a closer look at this thing, maybe through that crack there on the side.
-我们该先向基地报告吧 -先看看这东西到底是什么 -Shouldn't we call in? -Let's wait till we know what to call it in as.
我们只能靠这么近了 That's about as close as we can get.
要不要进去看看 Should we take a look inside?
你们两个留在里面 我们马上回来 You two stay inside. I mean it. We'll be right back.
-好的 -再见 -Okay. -Bye.
蒂米 他们去了好久 Timmy, they've been gone a long time.
他们不会有事的 纽特 爸爸知道他在做什么 It'll be okay, Newt. Dad knows what he's doing.
求救 求救 AK249呼叫 Mayday, Mayday! This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling!
AK249呼叫 This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner!
AK249呼叫 Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling!
蕾普丽 这是殖民地的 Hiya, Ripley. This is Lieutenant Gorman
高曼中尉 of the Colonial Marine Corps.
蕾普丽 我们得谈谈 Ripley, we have to talk.
我们与LV426失去联络 We've lost contact with the colony on LV-426.
我真的不能相信 I don't believe this.
你们曾丢我去那儿 现在又叫我回去 You guys throw me at the wolves, and now you want me to go back out there?
免谈 这不是我的问题 Forget it. It's not my problem.
-我可以说完吗 -不 没可能 -Can I finish? -No. There's no way.
蕾普丽 你不必跟随军队进去 Ripley, you wouldn't be going in with the troops.
我保证你的安全 I can guarantee your safety.
这些殖民陆战队都是顶尖的 These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres.
拥有最尖端的火力装备 They're packing state-of-the-art firepower.
什么状况都能应付 There's nothing they can't handle.
-中尉 对吗 -完全正确 -Lieutenant, am I right? -That's true.
接受训练就为了应付这种状况 We've been trained to deal with situations like this.
你们不需要我 我不是军人 Then you don't need me. I'm not a soldier.
是啊 可是我们不知道情况如何 Yeah, but we don't know exactly what's going on out there.
也许只是通讯器故障 It mayjust be a downed transmitter, okay?
如果不是的话 我希望你做我们的顾问 But if it's not, I would like you there as an adviser,
就这么简单 and that's all.
这件事对你有什么好处 你为什么要去 What's your interest in all this? Why are you going?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.