最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 知之
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
喂 Hey, man.
什麼 What?
簡直像是剪刀手愛德華 This is some Edward Scissorhands shit right here.
怎麼回事 愛德 What happened, Ed?
媽媽把你的臉摁進攪拌機裡了 Mommy stick your face in a blender?
比利 Billy...
說話啊 白痴 你長舌頭了嗎 Say something, dummy! You got a tongue in your head?
你為什麼不幫我 Why won't you help me?
天吶 你還聾了嗎 Jesus Christ. What, are you deaf, too?
-比利 -你真是個可憐蟲 - Billy! - Man, you are one sad bastard.
接送智障學生的校車
這不是短巴 夥計 This ain't the short bus, buddy.
比利 你還不能獨立生活 好嗎 Billy, you're not ready to be on your own, okay?
你可以信任我 You can trust me.
現在糾正錯誤還不晚 It's not too late to put this right.
我們可以做到 你和我 We can do that, you and I.
你要什麼 怪物 What do you want, freak?
懲罰者 第二季 第四集
我必須在他們給他錄入系統前 帶走卡塞爾 I had to get to Castle before they put him in the system.
他聯絡了你 He called you?
對 Yeah.
他說得很明白 He, uh, made it obvious
如果我不帶他走 會發生什麼 what would happen if I didn't get him out of there,
那不會是我們想要的結果 and it's nothing we want.
我們跟他定下的協議很明確 The terms of the deal we made with him were pretty clear.
卡塞爾要靠自己 Castle was on his own.
看來這就是撒謊 Yeah, well, I guess that's the problem with
掩蓋真相的麻煩所在 telling lies and covering things up.
之後你就無法信任任何人了 You can't really trust anyone afterwards.
這個謊言是為了保護你的 A lie that was designed to protect you.
別假裝是為了我 Oh, don't pretend you did it for me.
他現在在哪 Where is he now?
我把他送到了城外 叫他滾蛋了 I, uh, dropped him off outside the city. Told him to get lost.
為什麼不把他丟在俄亥俄州 Why not leave him in the middle of Ohio?
他想來這裡 He wanted to come here.
他是為羅素來的嗎 Did he come here because of Russo?
不是 No.
我都沒告訴他羅素的事 I didn't even tell him about Russo.
等我回來我們再談羅素的事 We'll talk about Russo when I get back.
你們自己決定怎麼住 You can decide on living arrangements between yourselves.
我去找間酒店 I'll go to a hotel.
別離開這裡 弗蘭克 無論如何 Do not leave, Frank. For anything.
弗蘭克 Frank?
好 Yeah.
好 Okay.
你媽媽說你還是不肯跟人談談 Your mother tells me you still won't talk to anyone.
你多久跟我媽聯絡一次 How often do you talk to my mom?
那你呢 How often do you?
我覺得你需要找人談談 I think you need to talk to someone.
我完成了部門要求的心理咨詢 Look, I completed the department's required counseling.
是啊 Yes, you did.
然後 每天兩次 And then, twice a day,
你去坐在羅素床腳 you went and sat at the foot of Russo's bed.
你現在還希望我相信你不打算去抓他 But now you want me to believe you have no plans to go after him?
你叫我別去了 You told me not to.
如果卡塞爾聽說了羅素的事呢 What happens when Castle does hear about Russo?
你可能把戰爭又引回了我們門口 You may have brought the war right back to our doorstep.
你要幫她嗎 Are you gonna help her?
她要幫我們嗎 Is she gonna help us?
我們為什麼要來這兒 紐約 她家 Why are we here? In New York? In her place?
怎麼 她是你前任嗎 What? Is she, like, your ex or something?
因為 這地方像個連環殺手的家 Because this place looks like it belongs to a serial killer.
這倒是說得通 Which would make sense.
還有誰能把一切打理得這麼幹淨 是吧 Who else keeps everything this neat? You know what I mean?
老實說 如果在冰箱裡 I wouldn't be surprised, honestly,
發現一堆擺得整整齊齊的胳膊 我都不會驚訝 to find a nicely-stacked pile of arms in the freezer.
該死 God damn it.
你怎麼會能隨叫隨到一架國土安全部的直升機 Why do you have a Homeland Security chopper on call
像打優步似的 like it's an Uber?
你是誰... Who are you...
弗蘭克 Frank?
你去睡臥室 You're gonna take the bedroom.
我睡沙發 I'll take the couch.
...聯繫紅十字會 ...do so by contacting the Red Cross.
現在 突發新聞 And now, breaking news.
警方在搜尋比利·羅素 Police are searching for Billy Russo,
他從醫院安全病房逃脫 who has escaped from a secure hospital facility
並且涉嫌多宗殺人案 and is suspected of several murders.
警方搜尋據稱炸彈客比利·羅素
紐約警局稱羅素非常危險 不得靠近 NYPD says Russo is dangerous and should not be approached.
羅素最後被見到時 身著灰兜帽運動衫 Russo was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt
時間約為晚7點 在北方大道和122街街角 around 7:00 p.m. on the corner of Northern Boulevard and 122nd...
再來一杯 Another.
謝謝 Please.
現在 播報最新消息 And now, a breaking news update.
警方在搜尋此人 Police are searching for this man,
他昨晚晚些時候從醫院安全病房逃脫 who escaped from a secure hospital facility late last night.
疑犯比利·羅素 The suspect, Billy Russo,
持械 被認為非常危險 is armed and believed to be extremely dangerous.
如果你看到他 不要企圖逮捕他 If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him.
17 Seventeen...
18 ...eighteen...
19 nineteen...
20 Twenty.
真可悲 Pathetic.
你以前能做多少 How many did you do before?
我認識個 I knew this...
軍隊招募官 this recruiter for the corps.
告訴我他們也喜歡問這個問題 Told me that they like to ask that same question.
有個孩子說 50或100 This one kid, he says, "50," or "100."
無所謂 誰在乎呢 I mean, whatever. Who cares, right?
但他想要的 What he wanted...
是那個會說 was the kid who said,
"我不知道"或 "I don't know," or...
"比下一個人多"的人 or, "more than the next guy."
一個不知道自己能做出什麼事的人 The kid who didn't know what he was capable of.
你怎麼說的 What did you say?
他們沒問我這個問題 They never asked me that one.
該死 Shit.
天吶 我走到房間另一頭 Jesus. I can't even walk across the room
都要汗流浹背 without breaking a sweat.
這有個頭嗎 Is that ever gonna end?
你的康復才進行六個月 比利 You're only six months into your recovery, Billy.
你在短時間內已進步很大 You've achieved a lot in a very short time.
是啊 我又能自己擦屁股了 真是了不起 Yeah, wiping my own ass again, that was a real milestone.
我們談過的 We've talked about this.
要對自己寬容點 Be kind to yourself.
撐住 Hang in there.
就像... Like the-- Like the, um...
那隻小貓 kitten.
小貓 掛在樹枝上 The kitten. Hanging on the branch, right?
"撐住" 上面寫著 "Hang in there," it says.
我以前可喜歡那個了 I used to love that.
"撐住" 我以前還有那副...海報 "Hang in there." I used to have the, uh... the poster.
海報 The poster.
在團體之家時 Back in the group home.
就好像我們 As if we had a...
就好像我們還有選擇 As if we had a choice, you know?
就好像我們還有選擇 As if we had a choice, you know?
你見過那骷髏頭 Have you seen the skull...
你近來夢到過那個骷髏頭嗎 Have you seen the skull in your dreams lately?
-多頻繁 -我真的... - How often? - Look, I really just...
我討厭談這些夢 我們能不能... I hate talking about these dreams. So can we just...
別談了 not?
比利 Billy.
比利 Billy.
這就像個結 我們得解開它 It's like a knot. We need to work at it.
我們得解開它 它才會不再妨礙你 And we need to break it down so it stops getting in your way.
好嗎 Okay?
我會跟顱腦損傷病人做一種治療 There's this thing I do with my TBI patients.
他們製作面具 They make masks that help them
來代表他們想讓世界看到的樣子 represent what they want to portray to the outside world.
你已經有面具了 你試試吧 You already have the mask. Why don't you try it?
你要我... You want me to...
給這玩意做裝飾 decorate this thing?
就是這個意思 That's exactly what I mean.
這又不是幼兒園 醫生 Well, I'm not in kindergarten, Doc.
我不會玩手指畫的 And I ain't gonna finger paint.
就當幫我個忙 考慮一下吧 Just do me a favor and think on this.
你希望世界看到怎樣的臉 What face do you want the world to see?
好吧 要跟我說說嗎 Okay, so you wanna fill me in?
我覺得你不會想知道的 I don't think you wanna know.
是嗎 No?
我可能已經為你 No, I've probably flushed my career
毀掉了我的事業 所以 down the toilet for you already, so...
為我 For me?
你真能扯 馬達尼 You're so full of shit, Madani.
我需要你時 聯繫了你 Now, see, I called you when I needed you,
你什麼都沒做 是吧 and you didn't do a goddamn thing, right?
但現在你找我回來 因為你需要我去對付比利 But now I'm here because you need me to deal with Billy.
那麼肯定是 It must mean that, what,
正式來說 你不被允許去對付他 officially, you're not allowed to, right?
好吧 Okay.
他們以為比利會死 They thought Billy would die.
他昏迷了六周 Yeah, he was in a coma for six weeks.
被你捅傷的地方做了大手術 Major surgery where you stabbed him.
插著食管 尿管 Fed through a tube. Bag on his hip.
腦創傷 臉重塑 Brain injury. Facial reconstruction.
然後他醒了 And then he woke up.
但他們以為他再也走不動 說不出 拉不了 But they never thought he would walk, talk, take a shit or...
無法正常行為了 function again.
結果他還是都做到了 And he did all those things.
好嗎 弗蘭克 Okay, Frank?
羅素把自己從地獄拖回來了 Russo dragged himself back from hell.
想象那需要多大力量 I mean, imagine the strength that requires.
我不知道 I don't know.
比利的 看吧 Billy's. Look at it.
你或許向前看了 但他沒有 You might have moved on, but he hasn't.
他假裝不記得發生了什麼 He pretended he didn't remember what happened.
他裝瘋 He acted like a basket case.
他等待時機 騙他們以為他是無害的 He bided his time and lulled them into thinking he was harmless.
但你看到了 他記得 But, as you can see, he knows.
他腦子裡想的都是你 You are all he thinks about.
好 Good.
那血 是你的 我的 還有他的 Okay, that blood, it's yours and it's mine and it's his.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.