最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
翻譯 草草
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 大蔥
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
小心 Look out!
該死 Damn it.
熄火 下車 Turn off the engine! Get out of the car!
現在怎麼辦 Now what?
懲罰者 第二季 第一集
*時代在變* *Times are changing, you bet*
*似乎年紀越大* *Seems the older I get*
*越是無法融入* *The less I seem to fit*
*這年輕人的世界* *In a young person's world*
*我爬得越高* *And the higher I climb*
*越能看清陷阱* *The more I see design*
*我們都被套住* *How they keep us all confined*
*失去最珍貴的一切* *Robbing oysters of their pearls*
*我是個局外人 是沒人騎的馬* *And I am the outsider A horse with no rider*
*我是個鬥士 哪怕經歷最黑暗的日子* *I am a fighter When the darkest day is done*
*我是個倖存者 不會任人宰割* *And I am the survivor Not lay down and die-er*
有空再給我來一瓶 謝謝 One more when you have a chance. Thank you.
給你的 That's for you.
-真不要記個賬嗎 -不了 - Sure you don't want to run a tab? - No, no.
一次就一瓶 謝謝 Just one beer at a time. Thank you.
打擾 Excuse me.
林格 Hey, Ringo.
長得嫩 沒辦法 Curse of a youthful complexion, I guess.
-要什麼 -雪碧 加檸檬和冰 - What will it be? - Sprite with lemon and ice.
你看什麼看 What are you looking at?
-抱歉 -你看什麼看 糙漢 - Sorry. - What are you looking at, rough road?
"糙漢" "Rough road"?
就是"一臉開了40英里的疲倦" As in, "40 miles of," "face like."
-幹什麼 -是你在盯著我 丫頭 - What? - Hey, look, you're staring at me, kid.
-你沒事吧 -嗯 - You okay? - Yeah.
-還要別的嗎 -不用了 - Anything else? - No.
真可愛 Charmer.
是啊 Right.
糙漢 Rough road.
還挺逗的 That was kinda funny, though.
你喜歡啊 You liked that, huh?
我就來 I'll be right with you.
*離午夜只有六分鐘 酒杯溢了出來* *We're six minutes to midnight With an overflowing cup*
洛拉旅館 槍手詹寧斯今晚現場表演
*漫長的一天結束 我回家打開收音機* *I get home from a long day Put on the radio*
*想要聽聽鄉村之魂 卻找不到* *Looking for some country soul And I don't find it, no*
*大路朝天* *It's a dirt road free for all *
*幾個老夥計自稱逍遙* *Some old boys sayin' they're outlaws*
*穿得像模像樣 大話說得好聽* *They dress the part And they talk the talk*
*你知道他們走路的模樣也是學的老一套* *You know they've been taught To walk the walk*
*他們是群硬漢* *These boys think they're tough*
給我來一杯 也給你一杯 Hey, let me get a pint. And one for you, too.
-謝謝了 我回頭再喝 -現在陪我喝嘛 - Thanks, man. I'll grab it later. - Have it with me now.
我工作時不喝酒 I don't drink when I'm working, man.
得了 套路我懂 Come on. I know how this works.
你不陪我喝 只想拿我的七塊錢 You don't have a drink with me and just keep my seven bucks.
我不想給你錢 I don't wanna give you this money.
我想要你陪我喝一杯 I want you to have a drink with me.
-為什麼 -我覺得你是個漂亮妹子 - Yeah, why's that? - I think you're a good-looking woman.
我想知道 你的文身到哪 'Cause I'm wondering how far those tattoos go.
我想舔舔那文身 'Cause I'd like to lick 'em.
或許 你也想呢 And I think, maybe, you might like that, too.
難說啊 但我還得工作 You never know. But I gotta work.
這裡有文身的女人多得是 And, uh, plenty of ladies in here with tattoos.
我是約翰尼 I'm Johnny.
約翰尼 你馬上放開我的手臂 Johnny, you're gonna have to let go of my arm now.
她還要工作呢 Lady's trying to work.
你抓著她的胳膊 她還怎麼給你倒酒 How's she gonna pour drinks with you holding onto her arm?
放開吧 Let go.
謝謝 你沒事吧 Thank you. You all right?
嗯 他就是個醉漢 Yeah. He's just a drunk.
我要是覺得你值得我泡肯定是醉了 I must be if I thought you were worth my time...
蕩婦 skank.
真有檔次 That's classy.
抱歉 你說什麼了嗎 I'm sorry, did you say something?
嗯 Yeah.
你讓我今晚開心了 You just made my night.
屎蛋 Shitbird.
喜歡嗎 滾蛋 You like that? Get out of here.
你幹什麼 別... What are you doing? Don't do--
給你兩個選擇 You got two choices:
你可以走出去 或者被我扛出去 他也是 you can walk out or I will carry your ass out... like him.
林格 他是好人 他剛剛在幫我 Hey, Ringo. He's good, man. He was helping me out. Can you...
-你沒事 -把他趕出去就行 - You good here? - Just get rid of him, will ya?
起來 Get your ass up.
總要面對這種混蛋 Dealing with assholes like that all the time.
-真不應該 -是啊 - You shouldn't have to. - Yeah, well...
可以再給我來瓶啤酒嗎 I could trouble you for another beer?
-當然 -謝謝 - Yeah. - Thanks.
不需要你救的 Didn't need saving.
或許我就是不喜歡混蛋呢 Maybe I just don't like assholes.
-給你的 謝謝 -不 我請 - That's for you. Thank you. - No. It's on me.
不 沒事 你不用客氣 No, that's okay. You don't have to do that.
我請 It's on me.
謝謝 Thank you.
你叫什麼 Got a name?
-彼得 -彼得 - Pete. - Pete.
貝絲 Beth.
謝謝你請的啤酒 貝絲 Thank you for the beer, Beth.
-認識你很高興 彼得 -嗯 - Nice to meet you, Pete. - Yeah.
我說出來 I give them up...
他們會殺了我的 they will kill me.
被綁在椅子上流著血還有心情說這話 Said the bleeding man tied to a chair.
我知道你是紐約來的 誰派你來的 I know you came from New York. Who sent you?
放聰明點 Be smart.
孔切夫斯基 Konchevsky?
誰啊 Who is that?
我是... I'm...
無所謂 我為... Doesn't matter. I work...
我之前為菲奧娜工作 worked for Fiona.
是啊 她昨天該來的 她人呢 Yes, yes. I expected her yesterday. Where is she?
她死了 She's dead.
有人把他們都殺了 就剩我了 Someone killed them all. I'm the only one left.
-你有我付錢買的東西嗎 -你聽到了嗎 - Do you have what I paid for? - Did you hear me?
有人知道了 Someone knows.
不管這是什麼 有人為此殺了他們所有人 Whatever-- Whatever this is, they killed them all for it.
除了你 Except you.
把照片帶來給我 我會保護你 Bring the photographs to me, I will keep you safe.
不 No.
不管這怎麼回事 我不想摻和 Look, whatever this is, I want out of it.
我拿錢 你拿照片 然後我們兩清 I get the money, you get the photos, and we're done.
告訴我你在哪 Tell me where you are.
密歇根州 Michigan.
-你為什麼在密歇根州 -我跑了 - Why are you in Michigan? - I ran.
絕不會有人來這裡找我 Last place anyone would ever look for me.
我也絕不會來這裡找什麼 Last place I'd ever look for anything.
那裡很吵 不好聽清你說話 It's very noisy there. Very hard to hear you.
明晚來見我 Meet me here tomorrow night.
否則我就跑了 你再別想找到我了 Or else I'm in the wind, and you'll never hear from me again.
洛拉旅館 Lola's Roadhouse.
一個人來 我會找到你 Come alone. I'll find you.
你相信天意嗎 謝爾蓋 Do you believe in providence, Sergei?
我都不知道那什麼意思 I don't even know what that is.
我本來不知道這個女孩的存在 I didn't know about this girl.
我遺漏了她 I had missed her.
但她又送上門了 這就是天意 But then she's brought back to me. And that is providence.
-是嗎 -嗯 - Yeah? - Yeah.
你真走運 You're real luck.
不是走運 It is not luck.
我幫你了 Look, I did good for you.
你保證過 會放我走的 You promised... you'd let me go.
才不是的 That is not true.
我保證會給你安寧 I promised to give you peace.
我都不知道... I don't even know what--
你為什麼來這兒 So what brings you here?
我就是住在旅館 I'm just, uh, staying over at the motel.
我聽到音樂 覺得好聽 就來了 I heard the music, and it just sounded good, so here I am.
來密歇根州嗎 To Michigan?
就是路過 Just passing through.
去哪 Where to?
去下一個路過的地方 Next place I'll be passing through.
-懂了 到處走嗎 -是啊 - I see. A travelin' man, huh? - Yeah.
《在路上》人物
就像索爾·帕勒戴斯 Just a regular Sal Paradise.
隨時隨地 說走就走 Able to pick up and take off whenever you like, huh?
是啊 差不多吧 Yeah. Pretty much.
我承認 你很有"神秘男子"的氣質 You got the "man of mystery" thing down. I give you that.
你走進來 維護我 So you come in here and defend my honor
然後就消失在夜色之中了嗎 and then just vanish into the night?
不 你不需要我救的 Nah. You didn't need saving.
好吧 貝絲 很高興認識你 All right, Beth, it's been a pleasure.
-你明天就走嗎 -嗯 一大早 - You leaving tomorrow? - Yeah. Bright and early.
-你還想再喝一杯嗎 -不了 我喝夠了 - You want to maybe grab another drink? - No. I think I'm good.
跟我喝 With me?
-算了 -好啊 - Forget I-- - Yeah, I'd like that.
這是我的車 This is me.
好 Okay.
你得幫我個忙 You gotta do me a favor, okay?
你保證你不是個混蛋 You promise me you're not an asshole.
這不正是混蛋會做的事嗎 Isn't that the kind of thing an asshole would do?
我的床就在那邊 Look, my bed's right there.
我們可以就此別過 You know, we can call this a night,
不傷感情 我... no hard feelings. I could just...
上車 Get in.
好吧 Okay.
好夢旅館
你彈琴嗎 You play, huh?
是啊 Yeah, you know...
高中時玩過 Played in high school.
樂隊 到處跑 可惜不被賞識 Bands, moved around, you know. Never quite got the breaks.
就那套 The usual shit.
謝謝 Thank you.
-乾杯 -乾杯 - Cheers. - Cheers.
總之 Anyway, somehow I, uh...
我總是跟鼓手約會 always ended up dating the drummer,
大家都知道 which everyone knows is, uh...
那最遜了 the worst thing you can do.
沒事 It's okay.
-你坐嗎 -好 - You gonna sit down? - Sure.
後來 你年紀大了 When you find yourself getting older
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.