最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 壬虛浪影
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
救護車
我是馬霍尼 This is Mahoney
正在和弗蘭克·卡塞爾前往十五分局 heading into the 15th Precinct with Frank Castle.
開著救護車嗎 In an ambulance?
我是在開救護車 但這不是重點 I'm in an ambulance, but that wasn't the important part.
我抓到了弗蘭克·卡塞爾 I got Frank Castle.
你為什麼會在開救護車 馬霍尼 Why are you in an ambulance, Mahoney?
上帝啊 Jeez.
事情有點失控 Things got a little unconventional.
準備好接我們的人 Just have the welcoming committee ready.
-我們應該十分鐘內到 -收到 - We should be there in less than ten. - Copy that.
對你來說偷救護車或者綁架 Shit like stealing an ambulance and kidnapping...
可能只是家常便飯 但對我來說不是 might just be Tuesday to you, but this ain't me, man.
我覺得你做得很好 I think you're doing great.
非常感謝 有高興能有你的認可 Thank you very much. So glad to have your seal of approval.
你怎麼能這麼冷靜 And how come you're so calm, huh?
我要永遠把你關進監獄了 I'm taking you to jail forever.
該怎樣就是怎樣 馬霍尼 It's gonna be what it's gonna be, Mahoney.
告訴你 Tell you the truth,
我現在只想好好睡一覺 I'd mostly just like to get some sleep.
該死 God damn it!
開車看路 Watch the road.
我是個簡單的人 I'm a simple man, you know?
我抓到了你 現在我要把你關起來 I got you, now I'm locking you up.
我不在乎你和馬達尼 羅素 I don't give a shit about whatever unholy deals were made
有什麼骯髒交易 between you and Madani, Russo,
什麼國土安全部 該死的光明會 我都不管 Homeland, the goddamn Illuminati, whatever.
馬達尼
-幹什麼 -停車 我們好好談談 - What? - Just stop and talk to me.
我們沒什麼好說的 馬達尼 We got nothing to talk about, Madani.
你騙了我 這是最後一次 You lied to me. For the last time.
我有我的原因 I had my reasons.
是的 你可以在我逮捕你後 Yeah, and you can tell me all about 'em
再來好好解釋 when I come and arrest you.
順便 今天過會兒就來找你 Plan on that for later today, by the way.
他們來了 About time.
你中彈了嗎 Are you hit?
馬霍尼 我需要手銬的鑰匙 Mahoney! I need a key for these cuffs!
不 不可能 弗蘭克 Hell no! Ain't gonna happen, Frank.
-該死 我要手銬鑰匙 -不 不 - Damn it! I need a key for these cuffs! - No! No!
該死 Shit!
國土安全部 Homeland Security!
懲罰者 第二季第十二集
該死 God... damn it.
該死 Shit.
弗蘭克 Frank.
弗蘭克 Frank.
你不會有事的 聽到了嗎 You're gonna be all right. You hear me?
救援馬上來了 Help's on the way.
你不會有事的 You're gonna be all right.
該死 God damn.
該死 該死 Shit. Shit.
天 God...
該死 God damn it.
好了 Okay.
該死 Shit.
該死 Shit.
弗蘭克 Frank!
混蛋 快點 Son of a bitch. Come on.
快點 Come on.
快點 Come on.
好了 我們走 That's it. Here we go.
來 我扶著你 走 That's it. Come on. I got you.
走 快點 Let's go. Come on.
快點 Come on.
走 Come on.
扶著我 I got you.
走 快點 Come on. I got you.
走 Come on.
好了 That's it.
好了 Here we go.
你不能走 弗蘭克 You can't leave, Frank.
你不能走 你不能走 弗蘭克 You can't leave. You can't leave, Frank.
我不能讓你這麼離開 弗蘭克 I can't let you just walk away, Frank.
弗蘭克 Frank!
你做你該做的事 Well, you do what you gotta do.
回到主頁 最近路線 興趣 前往 查看地圖 油耗
國土安全部 聯邦法庭 紐約 科羅納 128街33號 健身房 家 咖啡館
紐約 科羅納 128街33號
偷救護車逃竄 弗蘭克·卡塞爾在逃
據本台採訪的警探稱 According to the detective I spoke to,
該不明襲擊者撞擊了救護車 the unknown assailant rammed the ambulance,
迫使其在逃竄中衝下大橋 forcing it from the bridge before escaping.
目前 我們還不知道 At this point, we don't know if this man
此人想要解救還是刺殺卡塞爾 was trying to free Frank Castle or assassin--
你準備...告訴我嗎 Were you gonna... tell me?
我不... I didn't...
這不重要 It doesn't matter.
什麼不重要 What doesn't?
弗蘭克逃走了還是你想對我隱瞞 That Frank escaped, or that you wanted to hide it from me?
怎麼了 你覺得有可能 What? Did you think, at some point,
我不會發現 that I wouldn't find out?
我其實沒有想什麼 I really wasn't thinking at all.
你總是在想什麼 You're always thinking.
這改變不了什麼 This doesn't change anything.
好吧 那你為什麼想瞞著我 Okay. So why try to keep it from me?
因為 Because...
他...他就是不會停手 he just... He never ends.
他總是會出現 這讓我很害怕 He keeps on coming and that scares me.
這個人...不會放棄 The man is... relentless.
他什麼都沒了 He's got nothing else.
我有嗎 And I do?
你是這個意思嗎 That your point?
別這樣 等等 Don't do that. Wait...
你為什麼要給我擺臉色 You're punishing me for what?
就因為我有那麼一刻不希望那個人毀了一切嗎 Just one minute not wanting that man to ruin everything?
你現在一臉冷漠 And now you're acting cold,
我都看不出來是因為你衝我生氣還是... and I can't tell if that's because you're pissed off at me or...
你準備去找他 you're getting ready to go after him.
我要去拿我們的證件 好嗎 I'm going to get our paperwork. Okay?
就像我們計劃的那樣 Just like we planned.
你可以放下這件事嗎 You can leave this alone?
聽著 當我解決掉他後和你一起待在這裡... Listen, the way that I have felt since I've been done with him...
我從來沒有過這種感覺 just to stay here with you, I've never felt that.
我從沒這麼... I've never felt that...
快樂過 happy.
所以我想你說得對 So I figure that you're right.
當你摘除了那個腫瘤 Once you cut that cancer out...
就不該重新讓它生長 you don't let it back in.
保證你會回來 Promise me you'll be back?
去去就回 Won't be long.
你沒事吧 Are you okay?
我沒事 Yeah. I'm all right.
竟然沒有人被殺 It's amazing no one got killed.
要不是卡塞爾 我現在就被烤焦了 I'd be barbecue right now if it wasn't for Castle.
他折回來把我拉了出來 Came back and pulled me out.
然後我拔槍對準他 他就...走了 Then I pulled my gun on him, and he just, uh... walked away.
-他本可以把我丟在那燒死的 -不 馬霍尼 - He could have just let me burn. - No, Mahoney.
不 他做不到 No, he couldn't,
就像你無法從他背後向他開槍一樣 in the same way that you couldn't shoot him in the back.
你為什麼要幫助他 Why did you help him?
在醫院裡 In the hospital.
你肯定知道那樣會葬送你的職業生涯 You had to know it would end your career.
我本來準備絕對不會放過你 I was planning on coming after you hard.
我知道你的感受 I know how you feel.
你被卷了進來 這些... You're in the middle of this, this...
瘋狂的事 你想找合理的解釋 insanity, and you're trying to find some sense.
但我只能告訴你 弗蘭克不是罪犯 But here's what I can tell you. Frank is not a criminal.
他也不是英雄 他只是...他就是弗蘭克 He is not a hero either. He is just... He's Frank.
那我該怎麼辦 馬達尼 And what am I supposed to do with that, Madani?
沒人叫你做什麼 You're not supposed to do anything with it.
我只是在告訴你怎麼回事 I'm just telling you how it is.
現在你去...去休息一下吧 Okay, now get some... Get some rest.
不好意思 Excuse me.
杜蒙特醫生 Hi, Dr. Dumont.
迪娜 一切都還好吧 Dinah, hey, is everything okay?
我是說你 With you, I mean?
我看到新聞了 你也牽扯進去了 I saw the news, that you were involved.
也許弗蘭克傷害了你 Maybe Frank hurt you.
沒有 我不是他的目標 別擔心 No, I'm not on his list. Don't worry.
你知道他可能在哪裡 去哪裡了嗎 Do you know where he might be? Where he went?
我... I...
萬一他來找我呢 What if he comes after me?
他會這麼做嗎 Could he do that?
萬一他以為也許... If he thought maybe...
我知道比利在哪裡 或者... I knew where Billy was or...
這一切都太難以承受了 不是嗎 This whole thing is just too much, isn't it?
那比利呢 他... And what about Billy? Has he...
你有什麼線索嗎 Do you have any leads?
你打算怎麼辦 What are you gonna do?
調查仍在進行中 The investigation is still going on,
所以我不能說太多...你沒事吧 克里斯塔 so I can't really talk... Are you okay, Krista?
嗯 我沒事的 Yes, yes, I'll be fine.
只是... It's just...
這場地獄噩夢永遠不會結束 對嗎 this hell never ends, does it?
別擔心 我覺得比利現在應該已經跑了 You know what? Don't worry. I think Billy's long gone by now.
這樣吧 我... I'll tell you what. I'll...
如果卡塞爾或者比利 I'll keep you posted
有什麼事 我會通知你 if anything happens with either Castle or Billy.
好讓你安心 行嗎 Just to give you a peace of mind, you know?
那謝謝你了 I'd appreciate that.
是奧洛克 It's O'Rourke.
奧洛克 O-R-O-U-R-K-E.
警徽編號5206 Badge number five-two-zero-six.
是的 我要查一個地址 Yeah, I'm looking for an address.
-下午好 女士 -下午好 - Afternoon, ma'am. - Good afternoon.
有什麼事嗎 警官 Can I help, Officer?
你想拿什麼就拿什麼 Just take whatever you want.
你就是這樣的 是嗎 Yeah, that's how it works for you, huh?
"想拿什麼就拿什麼" "Just take whatever you want"?
殺死所有擋路的人 Kill anyone who gets in the way, huh?
你是誰 你在說什麼 Who are you? What are you talking about?
你要玩這套嗎 That's what you're gonna do.
假裝你不認識我是誰 Pretend that you don't know who I am.
是嗎 Huh? That it?
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.