Marvel's The Punisher

Marvel's The Punisher

Chinese Bg Code 字幕をダウンロード

シーズン 2

リリース情報

Marvel's The Punisher S02E11 The Abyss 720p NF WEB-DL DDP5 1 x264-MZABI 繁體&英文
解説: stuqle046

タグ

webdl
公開日: 2026-06-09
ダウンロード: 22
聴覚障害者向け: No

Chinese Bg Code字幕のプレビュー

最初の200行です。

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8

m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0

m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8

原創翻譯 雙語字幕

m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1

m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1

翻譯 小酸奶

翻譯 草草

翻譯 C·A iLOST

校對 小酸奶

時間軸 萌

後期 8T

總監 小酸奶

不 No!

他怎麼樣了 How's he doing?

很差 He's a mess.

面部 軀幹 四肢有多處割傷 He's got multiple lacerations to the face, torso, arms and legs.

失血過多 不知道內傷的情況 He's lost a lot of blood. Can't even guess the internal injuries.

不 No!

他怎麼了 What the hell happened to him?

他殺了很多人 He killed a bunch of people.

他就是這種人 That's what he does.

可能有人好好回報了他 Somebody might have returned the favor.

放鬆 Easy, easy, easy.

不 No!

-手銬能摘掉嗎 -不能 - Can someone remove these cuffs? - The cuffs stay on.

-我需要兩袋生理鹽水 -給你 - I need two bags of saline. - Got it.

血壓80/50 BP's 80 over 50.

靜息心率120次 給我50微克芬特明 Resting heart rate is 120. Give me 50 micrograms of phentermine.

來個人把簾子拉上 準備動手術 Someone close these curtains, please. Surgery prep.

懲罰者 第二季第十一集

艾米 我是科迪斯 Amy, it's Curtis.

弗蘭克在哪 Where's Frank?

科迪斯 Curtis.

他在哪 科迪斯 Curtis, where is he?

怎麼回事 你受傷了 What happened? Are... Hey, are you hurt?

科迪斯 Curtis.

他死了嗎 Is he dead?

沒死 No.

那他為什麼 Okay, well, then why is he--

我不知道怎麼回事 I don't know what happened.

弗蘭克進去了 裡面亂成一片 Frank went in there, and the shit hit the fan--

然後呢 你就把他扔在裡面 Okay, so what? You just left him there?

他被警察抓住了 The police got him.

把他送上了救護車 They put him in an ambulance.

那 That's...

還好 Okay.

很嚴重嗎 他還能走路嗎 How bad? I mean, was he walking? Was he...

-科迪斯 他怎麼了 -不知道 - Curtis, what happened to him? - I don't know.

-是比利嗎 -不知道 - Was it Billy? - I don't know.

你總得知道點什麼吧 Well, you must know something.

我殺了一個人 還打倒了其他人 我只知道這些 I know I killed a man and shot others. That's what I know.

我見過很多瀕死的人 I've held men as they were dying, many men...

那些人都不是我殺的 but never one that I put there myself,

我從來沒有親手殺過人 not one with my bullet still in him.

我從來不知道這種感覺是不一樣的 I never realized how different it would feel.

我們的經濟跌到了谷底 With our rock-bottom prices and 100 percent financing...

懲罰者今日在皇后區的 ...known as the Punisher was arrested today

一間倉庫中的 in what appears to be a massive shoot-out

激烈槍戰後被捕 at a warehouse in Queens.

多家電台正在報導 Reports are coming in of several fatalities.

卡塞爾被警方拘捕 Castle was taken into police custody

現於聖徒醫院接受治療 and is being treated for injuries at Sacred Saints Hospital.

目前尚無更多關於 No further details about the incident

其身體狀況和事件的具體信息 or his condition are available at--

我們得救他出來 We have to get him out.

-現在就去 -艾米 不行 - Now. - Amy, don't.

如果他在醫院 那他就受了傷 Look, if he's at the hospital, that means he's hurt.

別管警察了 Forget the cops.

科迪斯 城裡的 Curtis, every hit man in town

每一個殺手都想要那五百萬 is gonna go after that five million.

我們要幫他 We have to help him.

艾米 我們就是因為幫他才變成這樣 Amy, helping him is what put us here.

你要怎麼辦 And what are we gonna do, huh?

衝進醫院 大殺一通然後把他救出來 Run down to the hospital with guns blazing to bust him out?

這事到此為止 It's done.

我不幹了 I'm done.

就這樣嗎 So that's it, huh?

你打算就這樣嗎 That's all you're gonna do?

我先去洗個澡 我打算就這樣了 I'm gonna take a shower. That's what I'm gonna do.

有人愛你 And you are loved.

結束這一切 Finish this.

回家吧 Come home to me.

朝聖者居所 Pilgrim residence.

-伊萊莎 -約翰 - Eliza. - Hello, John.

我能和麗貝卡說話嗎 Could I speak with Rebecca, please?

我沒接到她打的電話 I've missed her previous calls.

我們一直想聯繫你 Yes, we've been trying to reach you.

出什麼事了嗎 Is something wrong?

麗貝卡現在正在休息 約翰 Rebecca's resting right now, John,

但是如果你先別掛電話 but if you stay by the phone...

那剛剛誰給我打的電話 Then who just called me?

是我 That was me.

我答應麗貝卡要聯繫上你 I promised Rebecca I'd try and get hold of you.

她很擔心你 She was worried about you.

-我們都很擔心你 -那個 - We all were. - Yeah, well, um...

我還好 I'm all right.

別掛電話 約翰 Stay by the phone then, John.

我哪也不去 I will. I'm not going anywhere.

你還好嗎 約翰 Are you all right, John?

我想聽聽她的聲音 Yeah, I just need to hear her voice.

出門在外才會意識到 Being away makes you understand

我並沒有想象中那麼堅強 you're not as strong as you think.

我在這等著 I'll wait.

好的 約翰 All right, John.

傷害預防協調 呼叫2345 Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345.

傷害預防協調 呼叫2345 Injury prevention coordinator, call 2345.

你好 Hello.

女士 該區僅限醫院員工和警方人員進入 Ma'am, this area is restricted. Hospital staff and police only.

我是凱倫·佩吉 我在尼爾森-默多克律所工作 Yeah, I'm Karen Page. I work with Nelson and Murdock.

他們是卡塞爾先生的律師 They're Mr. Castle's lawyers of record.

上頭的命令很嚴 I have strict orders.

那好 All right.

史密斯警官 Uh, Officer Smith,

你知道還有什麼東西很嚴嗎 you know what else is strict?

《權利法案》 The Bill of Rights.

尤其是第六修正案 Especially the Sixth Amendment,

該修正案規定了被告有權利 which establishes a defendant's right

尋求法律幫助 to the assistance of counsel.

此外 聯邦政府和州政府都不得 Furthermore, neither the federal nor the state government

剝奪個人的合法權利 這是正當程序 may deprive a person of their legal rights. That's due process.

聽著 我跟你說這些 Look, the only reason that I'm saying this

是為了告訴你 is so that you realize that

如果你阻止我和我的當事人交談 by keeping me from conferring with my client,

就很有可能會面臨審判無效 we're risking a mistrial and

和弗蘭克·卡塞爾無罪釋放的風險 Frank Castle walking free.

我確信你在分局的同事們 Now, I am sure that your coworkers at the precinct

不會喜歡這樣的 是嗎 would not appreciate that, now would they?

嗯 我想是的 No, I guess not.

好吧 進去 進去 All right, just go. Just go.

謝謝 超級感謝 Thank you. Thank you very much.

她可以進 是他的律師 She's good. It's his lawyer.

弗蘭克 Frank?

你感覺怎麼樣 How are you feeling?

這場景有些熟悉 對吧 It's kind of familiar, isn't it?

那個 So, um...

我看了新聞 I watched the news.

我猜這和比利·羅素有關吧 I'm assuming this has something to do with Billy Russo.

怎麼了 他 他知道你會出現嗎 What? Did he... see you coming?

弗蘭克 Frank?

你別管了 You should walk away.

是嗎 你覺得這麼容易就能嚇跑我嗎 What? You think you can scare me off that easy?

你知道不可能的 You know better than that.

再說了 我覺得你不想讓我走 Besides, I don't really think you want me to go.

聽著 這 Look, it's a...

現在形勢很嚴峻 It's a tough situation.

這是我們以前從沒經歷過的 It's nothing we haven't dealt with before.

我們只要想好對策就行了 We just have to figure out what to do about it.

是我做的 I did it.

凱倫 我殺了那三個女人 Karen... I killed three women.

或許我能幫忙 Maybe I could help.

你辦不到的 Yeah, you're not gonna fix this.

好嗎 Okay?

沒關係 你做了什麼都不重要 Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what you did.

這不能改變我對你的態度 It doesn't change how I feel about you.

應該會的 It should.

並沒有 It doesn't.

確保標記好每個證據 Make sure you tag all those,

不準讓任何人上去 and make sure nobody goes up there, indefinitely.

主管特工馬達尼 Special Agent in Charge Madani.

難以置信 是吧 Quite something, huh?

-謝謝你放我進來 -我想讓你看看 - Thanks for letting me in. - Well, I wanted you to see this.

看看你的鬼話導致了什麼後果 See what all your bullshit led to.

看起來卡塞爾忘記他的行動準則了 It seems Castle forgot his code, huh?

卡塞爾是從地下隧道進來 Castle came in via an underground tunnel.

我們發現了一堆證據 和一些死人 We found a ton of evidence... and some dead bodies.

卡塞爾幹掉了一些戴這樣面具的人 Castle took out several men wearing masks just like this one.

我們都知道還有其他人會戴這種面具 Well, we both know someone else who wore a mask like that.

卡塞爾是跟著羅素到這裡了 Castle came here after Russo.

可能是 但奇怪的是 Yeah, probably. But the weird thing is,

貌似他們知道他要來 並沒有殺他 it looks like they knew he was coming and they didn't kill him.

我們發現鹽岩 橡膠子彈 We found rock salt, rubber bullets.

卡塞爾被打得半死 Castle is beat half to death.

羅素想要卡塞爾受苦 Russo wanted Castle to suffer.

我不在乎他們想要什麼 I don't give a damn what any of them wanted.

我這裡有三具女屍 I've got three dead women

她們跟這些屁事一點關係沒有 who had nothing to with any of this shit.

跟我來 Come with me.

三個手無寸鐵的女人就躺在這裡 There was three dead unarmed women laying there.

被槍射死 Shot to hell.

她們的屍體正在送往醫院停屍房 Their bodies are on the way to the hospital morgue right now.

卡塞爾就像個瘋子 Castle came up here like a madman

把這裡射得稀爛 and shot the shit out of this place.

最有可能的是羅素利用這些女人當掩護 Best guess is Russo was up here using the women for cover,

而卡塞爾居然 and Castle just...

-直接打死她們 -不 弗蘭克不會這麼做 - shot right through 'em. - No, that's not how Frank operates.

我們逮捕他時 他就站在這些屍體旁邊 We arrested him standing over their bodies

手裡還握著槍 with the gun still in his hand.

這也許不在他計劃之中 但他確實這麼做了 Now, he may not have planned on it, but he did it.

他也沒有否認 And he ain't saying different.

他說了什麼 What is he saying?

-什麼都沒說 -也沒說羅素的事嗎 - He ain't saying shit. - But nothing about Russo?

沒說事情的經過嗎 比利的大概所在之處 About what happened? About where Billy might be?

現在你感覺如何 迪娜 How you feeling right now, Dinah?

可怕 Awful.

噁心 Sick.

你開心了嗎 Does that make you happy?

你能讓我跟他談談嗎 Would you let me talk to him?

コメント

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left