最初の200行です。
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b 217 -6 217 -4 217 -2 l 217 24 b 217 26 217 29 211 31 l 31 31 b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 50 0 l 179 0 b 208 0 229 21 229 50 l 229 179 b 229 208 208 228 179 228 l 50 228 b 21 228 0 208 0 179 l 0 50 b 0 21 21 0 50 0
m 0 0 b 1 -1 2 -2 4 -1 b 7 1 3 2 5 5 b 6 7 8 7 9 5 l 15 -6 b 18 -7 20 -6 20 -3 b 19 -1 17 2 17 4 b 16 7 20 7 21 6 b 22 4 23 2 25 -1 b 27 -2 29 -1 29 1 b 29 2 28 3 29 5 b 30 7 32 7 33 6 b 34 5 34 4 35 3 b 37 2 39 3 39 5 b 39 6 38 8 37 9 b 34 13 29 13 25 9 b 22 13 17 13 13 9 b 10 13 3 13 0 8
原創翻譯 雙語字幕
m 200 -1 l 200 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
m 38 -1 l 44 6 l 38 13 l 19 13 b 14 12 14 6 14 6 b 14 6 14 0 19 -1
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
翻譯 小酸奶
校對 小酸奶
時間軸 紫夏 紙袋
後期 8T
總監 小酸奶
你緊張嗎 比爾 You nervous, Bill?
拜託 這些傢伙就是一群廢物 Come on, these guys ain't shit.
廢物 比爾 廢物 Ain't nothin', Bill. Ain't nothin'.
-疼痛只是暫時的 對嗎 -沒錯 - Pain is only temporary, right? - That's right.
幹掉他們 地獄狗 幹掉他們 Go get 'em, devil dog. Go get 'em.
-羅素 羅素 羅素 -上 比爾 - Russo! Russo! Russo! - Come on, Bill!
羅素 羅素 羅素 Russo! Russo! Russo!
羅素 羅素 Russo! Russo!
羅素 羅素 羅素 羅素 羅素 Russo! Russo! Russo! Russo! Russo!
你什麼都不是 娘炮 You're nothing, bitch ass.
起來 小白臉 Get up, pretty boy.
卡塞爾 卡塞爾 卡塞爾 卡塞爾 Castle! Castle! Castle! Castle!
卡塞爾 卡塞爾 Castle! Castle!
那是你的鼻子嗎 還是你的臉被公車碾了 Is that your nose, or did a bus park on your face?
我愛你 夥計 I love you, man.
海上救援 她這麼說的嗎 Marine salvage, huh? She said that?
-是的 -這丫頭真有想法 - Yeah. - That kid's a trip.
她惹的麻煩可真不小 That's some deep shit that she's in.
你們倆都是 The both of you.
你們身上的懸賞可不是鬧著玩的 The bounty on your head, that's no joke.
五百萬 Five mil?
這麼多錢會讓人失去理智的 A man can do a lot with that.
你可別打什麼歪主意 科特 Hey, don't get yourself any ideas, Curt.
我知道你早就想換掉你的破車了 I know you want to replace that shitbag car of yours.
要是沒有活人能支付懸賞 那也就沒有懸賞了 Ain't gonna be no bounty if there's nobody alive to pay it.
-你肯定會這麼做 -沒錯 - 'Cause that's what you do. - Yeah, you bet your ass it is.
你有什麼想說的嗎 科特 You got something you wanna say about that, Curt?
不 該說的都說了 Nah, it's all been said.
我們還是在這裡 And here we are...
大雨之中 in the rain.
你很了解他們倆 You know them both well.
是的 我可是非常了解 Yeah, I got a real insight.
也許如果你也了解的話 你也得喝酒 Maybe if you did, you'd be drinking, too.
24小時之前
我這兒可能有一些酒 I might have some wine.
如果你願意留下來 If you're staying.
好的 Sure.
反正我也沒別的地方可去 I've got nowhere else to go anyway.
我們可以就一起坐著 We can sit in here.
少點治療的氛圍 多點朋友的感覺 It's a little less therapeutic and more friendly.
我們現在是朋友了嗎 Is that what we are now, friends?
可以是 We can be.
無意冒犯 但你看上去好像挺需要一個朋友的 No offense, but it looks like you need one.
"朋友"需要簽保密條款嗎 Does "Friends" Come with a confidentiality clause?
如果那樣能讓你感覺好的話你可以給我付錢 迪娜 You can write me a check if it makes you feel better, Dinah.
-紅酒 -好的 - Red? - Yeah.
我覺得我只是在機械地做一些事 I feel like I'm just doing things.
為了什麼呢 這也改變不了 And for what? None of it changes
我的兩名搭檔被殺的事實 the fact that two of my partners have been killed.
這是我欠他們的 我要把比利送進監獄 I owe it to them to put Billy in prison,
我覺得在我完成這個任務之前就無法向前看 and I feel like I can't move on until I do,
而我卻根本做不到 but I'm never any closer to it.
抱歉我要用專業術語了 Look, forgive the clinical language,
不過這種感覺就是所謂的"等同死亡" but that feeling is what we call a death equivalent.
遭遇過致命傷害的人 People who survive a near-fatal injury
總會覺得他們處於死亡狀態 often feel like they're living a waking death
什麼都不重要 他們自己毫無力量 and nothing matters and they have no power.
這是很正常的 It's totally normal.
那我該怎麼辦 Okay, so what do I do about it?
你要說出來 You talk about it.
說 Talk?
我該做的是當初把握住機會朝比利開槍 What I should've done is shoot Billy when I had the chance.
或者讓卡塞爾動手 Or let Castle do it.
他那晚也在嗎 He was there that night?
是的 Yeah.
我們三個都在 The three of us.
也許現在依然一樣 Maybe we still are.
發泄出來 迪娜 和我說說 Get it out, Dinah. Talk to me.
弗蘭克·卡塞爾 比利·羅素 不管你想分享什麼 Frank Castle, Billy Russo, whatever you wanna share.
說出來 不然你會自己憋死 Let it out before it kills you.
你必須得先了解弗蘭克 才能了解比利 You can't start to understand Billy until you understand Frank.
當弗蘭克將比利撞向那面鏡子 When Frank smashed Billy into that mirror...
他看到的是自己 he was looking at himself.
我從來就不想把你牽扯進來 科迪斯 I never wanted you involved in this shit, Curtis.
我知道 Yeah, yeah, I know.
要不是你插手 我早就死了或者進監獄了 I'd probably be dead or locked up if you didn't jump in, though.
在這個屋頂上 我只希望在我身邊的是你 no one I'd rather be on this roof with than you.
也許除了比利以外嗎 Maybe except Billy?
以前的時候 Back in the days?
他在交戰時表現多麼優秀 How good was he in a firefight, huh?
但現在我們知道為什麼了 But now we know why.
因為他就是個冷血的瘋子 'Cause he's stone-cold crazy.
事實上 Yeah. The truth is...
就算我當初知道 even if I had known it, you know...
我可能也不在乎 I probably wouldn't have given a shit.
你想想當初的 When you think about half
那幫混蛋 those assholes from back then, you know...
在現實中 他們就算著火了我都不願撒尿去救 I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire in the real world.
但那時候 我會毫不猶豫地幫他們擋子彈 But over there, I'd take a bullet for 'em in a heartbeat.
真想念那時候 I miss that.
我根本沒看出比爾有什麼問題 I never saw anything about Bill, you know?
我應該 應該看出來的 我應該... I should have. I should've seen it. I should've--
你應該怎麼做 阻止比利變成比利嗎 You should have what? Stopped Billy from being Billy?
拜託 弗蘭克 Come on, Frank.
也許我本可以幫他 Maybe I could've helped him.
你所知的比利·羅素什麼時候尋求過幫助 When have you ever known for Billy Russo to ask for help?
我什麼時候尋求過幫助 When have I ever asked for help?
我也一樣 I'm the same.
但你還是和我一起在這屋頂上 But here you are, on this roof with me.
你是唯一一個不一樣的人 科迪斯 You're the only one that's different, Curtis.
我們一直受訓殺人 All that time we spent training to kill people,
而你是受訓將大家復原 you were trained to put 'em back together.
幫助他們 治愈他們 You know, help 'em, heal 'em.
我和比爾就不是了 Me and Bill, not so much.
別這樣說 Hey, hey, cut it out.
別說了 你們不一樣 Stop that. You're nothing alike.
他一直在撒謊 He was lying the whole time.
也許他當時自己也不知道 And maybe he didn't know it himself,
但他不一樣 他的內心是空的 but he was something else, something empty.
這就是你們的區別 弗蘭克 That right there, that's the difference, Frank.
你在乎別人 You give a shit about people.
他不在乎 He doesn't.
我記得... You know, I remember...
我記得殺的每個人 科迪斯 I remember killing every one of 'em, Curtis.
我... You know, just...
他們死了 They're dead.
有時候 我覺得我只有那些 Sometimes, I think that's all I got.
我和那些亡魂 Just me and the ghosts.
懲罰者 第二季第十集
哀慟的人有福了 Blessed are the merciful...
因為他們必得安慰 for they shall obtain mercy.
真不錯 That's nice.
你不會有福 You have no mercy coming.
我說的不是我 I wasn't talking about me.
怎麼髒怎麼做 夥計們 Make it dirty, boys.
夥計 聽著 Hey, man, listen...
我不知道會變成這樣 I didn't know it was gonna go down like that.
你覺得比利還是有救的 You think Billy can still be helped.
但是這邏輯上說不通 But there's no logic in that.
人類不講邏輯 Humans don't work by logic.
我們以為我們講 也希望講 但最終我們... We think we do, and we want to, but in the end we...
我們只是被直覺和情感支配 We're just ruled by instinct and emotion,
然後再正當化自己的行為 and we justify it to ourselves afterwards.
-連你也是嗎 -連我也是 - Even you? - Even me.
男人覺得自己比我們強 You know, men think they're tougher than us?
很多女人也這麼認為 但這是胡扯 And too many of us believe it, but it's bullshit.
他們只是比我們更能原諒自己 They're just way better at forgiving themselves than we are.
他們將你捲入他們的戰爭 They pulled you into their war.
但這不代表你必須要參與... But that doesn't mean you have to participate...
或者選擇站邊 or choose sides.
抱歉問得這麼直接 I'm sorry if this is blunt,
但是卡塞爾和比利有什麼區別 but how is Castle any different from Billy?
如果不能用我們的所作所為來評判我們 If we're not judged by the things we do,
還能用什麼呢 then how are we judged?
卡塞爾的家人在他眼前被人殺死 Castle's family was gunned down right in front of him,
而他無能為力 and he couldn't do anything about it.
唯一能做的事 The only way to make sense of that
就是不讓其他人再遭遇這種事 is to stop it from happening to someone else.
發生在卡塞爾身上的事也無法給他 What happened to Castle doesn't give him the right
-決定誰生誰死的權利 -的確 - to choose who lives and who dies. - No, it doesn't.
但你得結合一個人所做的好事 But you have to tally up the good someone's done
和他所做的壞事相比 compared to the bad they've done,
就能得出結果了 and you see where they come out.
他殺了很多人 他想殺死比利·羅素 He's murdered a lot of people. He wants to murder Billy Russo.
-他從不殺無辜者 -誰來決定誰是無辜的 - Never anyone innocent. - Who decides who's innocent?
我見過他毫不猶豫地冒生命危險 I've seen him risk his life without a second thought
去拯救女人和小孩 to save women or kids.
那... So...
所以呢 他因為懷有古典騎士精神就能得到豁免嗎 What? He's exempt because of some archaic idea of chivalry?
不 他能得到豁免是因為 No, he is exempt because
如果弗蘭克做了比利做過的那些事 if Frank ever did the things Billy has done,
他會感到自己宛如在地獄中煎熬 he would feel like he was burning in hell.
慢點 慢點 我買了一個鐘頭呢 Slow it down. Slow down. I paid for an hour.
你想要茉莉 我叫了我的毒販子 You wanted molly. I called my guy.
我叫了給我送貨的人 I called my guy who delivers.
你不是我叫的毒販子 You're not my guy.
搞什麼 夥計 What the hell, man?
你他媽是誰 Who the shit are you--
琳達 我是科迪斯 Hi, Linda, it's Curtis.
我知道 我知道 Yeah, I know. I know.
聽著 我覺得我有在好轉 Hey, look, I think I'm on the mend,
但我還是感覺不大好 but I'm still not feeling great.
不管這是什麼病 誰都不會想被傳上的 Look, I'm telling you, whatever this is, nobody wants it.
嗯 嗯 Yeah. Yeah.
聽著 謝謝你 聽著 我... Look, uh... Look... Yeah, I appreciate that. Look, I...
我感覺好點了會給你打電話 And I'll call you whenever I'm feeling up to it.
謝謝 Thank you.
嗯 謝謝你 Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it.
真棒 你的聲音什麼的都裝得很像 Bravo. You even did the voice and everything.
-該死 -她信了嗎 - Shit. - She fall for that shit?
-我只能一個接一個地撒謊 -好樣的 - I just keep shoveling lies. - Atta boy.
-我跟她說我胃不舒服 -嗯 - I told her I had some stomach thing? - Yup.
瀉肚子 The rampant shits.
不錯 不錯 Nice. Nice.
給 Yeah. Here.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.