Tell Me How I Die

Tell Me How I Die

Chinese Bg Code 字幕をダウンロード

リリース情報

Tell Me How I Die 2016 1080p BluRay x264-OFT 繁體
解説: stuqle046

タグ

bluray
公開日: 2026-04-02
ダウンロード: 29
聴覚障害者向け: No

Chinese Bg Code字幕のプレビュー

最初の200行です。

現在 自殺 要不 我殺了他們

告訴 我 是怎麼 死的

生命,是人類最寶貴的資源。 Life, is mankind's most precious resource.

這一點,是這地球上每一個生靈 It's the one thing that every living creature

比其它任何事情都想要擁有的。 on this earth wants more than anything else.

現在,醫學科技的主要目標 Now, the primary purpose of medical science

就是恢復健康,延長壽命。 has always been to heal, to extend life.

但是,如何改善 But, what about improving

我們現有的生活? the life we have?

難道不應該得到同樣多的關注和努力嗎? Shouldn't that receive just as much attention and effort?

我們的本質是應激性反應生物。 We are stimulus response creatures at our core.

我們做了讓我們感覺好的事情, We do something that makes us feel good,

那我們還會再想去做。 we want to do it again.

我們做了讓我們感覺不好的事情, We do something that makes us feel bad

那我們就會想去避免它。 and we want to avoid it.

但是,當這些感覺的記憶逐漸消退, But, when the memory of these feelings fade,

尤其是那最美好的記憶, especially the good ones,

我們一定會再去尋求這種刺激。 we have to seek out this stimulus all over again.

就象是癮君子去找另一個來解決一樣。 Like some drug addict looking for another fix.

但是,如果我們能改變這一切呢? But what if we could change all that?

如果你不能再記得 What if you could not only remember

你第一次墜入愛河, the first time you fell in love,

但重新體驗它 but re-experience it

完全純粹的細節體驗。 in full sensory detail.

就象那又重新經歷了一遍。 As if it was happening all over again.

A9913 A9913.

一個革命性的新記憶增強方案 A revolutionary new memory enhancement formula

是哈囉朗制藥 from hallorann pharmaceuticals is about

讓夢想成真。 to make that dream a reality.

記憶力提升300% Memory increases of up to 300%

在85%的測試對象中得到實現。 have been recorded in 85% of all test subjects.

而且不僅僅是靜態記憶,不。 And not mere static memory, no.

是全部完整的記憶。 Full memory recall.

包括視覺、嗅覺、味覺、觸覺、聲音。 Sight, smell, taste, touch, sound.

用A9913,我們可以重溫 With a9913, we can relive

我們想要的最美妙的任何時刻。 our finest moments any time we want.

這是通往無限歡樂的時刻。 It's instant access to unlimited joy.

現在,要怎樣改善生活呢? Now, how's that for improving life?

傑羅姆博士,感謝你的到來。 Dr. jerum, thank you for coming.

喜歡這發布會嗎? Did you enjoy the presentation?

很有意思。 It was entertaining.

陪我走走。 Walk with me.

我理解你們醫生的立場 I understand your position doctor

作為科學家,你更關注 that as a man of science you prefer to focus

你工作的細節,超過 on the details of your work rather than

大局。 the big picture.

但是順便問一下,拉斯穆斯博士在哪裡? But where is Dr. rasmussen by the way?

我同樣也請他來這裡的。 I asked him to be here as well.

我們沒有聯繫。 We aren't social.

你是最有才華的研究人員之一 - You are one of the most brilliant researchers

在你的鄰域和你已經取得的成就 in your field and the progress you've made

對A9913來說無異於是奇跡。 on a9913 is nothing short of miraculous.

但是委員會並不會管這科學發現的 But the board doesn't understand the ebb and flow

的起起落落。 of scientific discovery.

他們要求結果。 They require results.

還有,測試新化合物 And well, testing on the new compound

已經有了相當進展。 has been quite promising.

下丘腦刺激有了非常大的提高。 Hypothalamus stimulation has been greatly improved.

死亡率穩定 Mortality rates stabilized

副作用減少到 and side effects have been reduced to

一個合理的水平。 a reasonable level.

沒人會去招惹FDA None of which will matter to the fda

除非他們批准更多的人體試驗。 unless they're supported by more human trials.

這周未的研究結果 The results from this weekends study

將會提交給FDA。 will be ready to submit to the fda.

很好。 Good.

別讓我失望,博士。 Don't let me down doctor.

實際上,別讓人類失望。 In fact, don't let humanity down.

嘿。 Hey.

嘿。 Hey.

近來怎麼樣? How ya been?

很好。 All right.

去求湯姆想要回來上班了? Coming to beg tom for your job back?

你沒聽說? Didn't you hear?

我中了彩票! I won the lottery!

我買下了這個地方。 Yeah I bought this place.

你現在為我工作。 You work for me now.

好吧,那我要求立刻加薪。 Well, then i need a raise asap.

別讓我抓到你在送免費啤酒。 Not after I caught you giving away free beer.

遵命,老闆小姐。 All right boss lady.

告訴我下一個客人會點什麼。 Tell me what my next customer's gonna order.

鳳梨椰汁。 Piña colada.

好吧。 All right.

嘿,能給我來杯鳳梨椰汁嗎? Hi, can I get like a piña colada?

抱歉,我們沒有果汁機。 - Sorry, we don't have a blender.

那來杯代基裡酒? Maybe a daiquiri?

還是沒有果汁機。 Still no blender.

你為什麼不去那邊看一下我們店的招牌特色。 But why don't you go down there and check out our specialty.

然後告訴我你要什麼。 Let me know.

這個傢伙呢? How 'bout this guy?

哦,曼哈頓雞尾酒和假身份證。 Ooh, Manhattan and a fake ID.

借光。 Excuse me.

嘿。 Hey.

嘿,哥們。 Hey man.

你這有曼哈頓雞尾酒嗎? Do you have a Manhattan?

一杯曼哈頓雞尾酒? A Manhattan?

是的。 Yeah.

嗯哼。 Huh.

那我能看看你的真身份證嗎? Do you have a real ID I can see?

好了,至少你一直沒有丟失的你直覺。 Well at least you still haven't lost your touch.

我有超能力。 I have a gift.

只有它才能幫我找到工作。 Only if it would help me get another job.

這傢伙怎麼樣? How about this guy?

消失的愛情。 Mind erasers.

嘿,哥們,那女孩喝多了。 Hey man, that girl's pretty wasted.

你能幫她叫出租嗎? Can you call her a cab?

可以,她叫什麼? Yeah, what's her name?

我沒有問,我去問一下。 I didn't ask, I'll go check.

那是什麼? What was that?

什麼? What?

看上去很可愛。 That cute little look.

聽著,我來這裡是想問你知道哪裡招人。 Look, I came here to ask if you know of anyone hiring.

你是知道不知道? Do you have an idea or not?

實際上有。 Actually yeah.

哈 羅 朗

每週末新研究

現金 2000美元

急招臨床試驗病人

就是這個。 There's this.

我的幾個朋友做過幾次。 Buddy of mines done it a couple of times.

說這錢很容易賺。 Says it's easy money.

除非你真的想回來上班。 Unless you really wanna beg for your job back.

我更願意獻身給科學。 I'd rather sell my body to science.

讓我們開始好嗎? Let's begin shall we?

我是傑拉姆博士。 My name is Dr. jerums.

我是對你們研究項目的首席研究員。 I'm the lead researcher for your study.

感謝你們一大早長途跋涉驅車前來。 Thank you for making the long drive this morning.

我相信這對你們大多數人來說有點早。 I'm sure it's rather early for most of you.

這裡有一些我們必須注意的事宜。 There are some formalities we must attend to.

歡迎你們自己看或者聽我說。 You're welcome to read along or just listen.

嘿,我是來參加試驗的。 Hey, I'm here for the study.

你們已經同意參加分為三個階段的 You have agreed to participate in a phase three

A9913奧林匹克模擬器的臨床藥品試驗 clinical drug trial of a9913 olympic simulator

旨在增加記憶力。 designed to enhance memory.

這是一個盲測…… As this is a blinded trial...

有50%的試驗者將被注射測試血清。 50% of the subjects will receive the test serum.

其餘50%將被注射安慰劑。 The remaining 50% will receive a placebo.

在研究期間,你們將被限制在樓上的宿舍裡 During the study you will be confined to the upstairs dorms

那裡會被持續監控 where you will be continuously monitored

由哈囉朗的員工來執行。 by the hallorann staff.

至關重要的是,每個志願者 It is imperative that every volunteer

都必須匯報非典型的感官經歷。 reports any atypical sensation experienced.

不過,志願者不能 However, volunteers shall not discuss

和其它志願者討論這些感官經歷。 these sensations with other volunteers.

現在,如果你們同意並簽訂 Now, if you'll please pass forward your signed

保密協議的話,請交出鑰匙, non-disclosure agreements along with any keys,

手機,或者其它設備。 cellphones, or other devices.

你為什麼要收我們的手機? Why do you need our cellphones?

恩,這是一個非常機密的研究。 Umm, this is a very confidential study.

小姐? Miss?

尼科爾斯。 Nichols.

尼科爾斯小姐,通訊是被嚴格監管的。 Miss Nichols, communication is tightly regulated.

那我們的鑰匙? And our keys?

在研究完成之前,離開這個研究所 Leaving the facility before the completion

是被嚴格禁止的。 of this study is strictly forbidden.

這裡不允許你們隨意亂逛。 We can't have you go out on any joyride.

感謝你們的參與。 Thank you for your participation.

研究指導員柯蒂斯將帶你們去宿舍。 The study tech Curtis will take you to the dorms.

這個園區占地20畝 The campus is spread over 20 acres

並為超過1800名員工提供研究設施。 and provides research facilities for over 1,800 employees.

在任意時刻都有約10到15個研究項目在進行。 At any given time there might be 10 to 15 studies going on.

那麼,為什麼你們讓我一月來一次? Then, why do you guys let me come in once a month?

但是,由於即將來臨的假日, But, due to the upcoming holiday,

我們只保留維持運轉的基本人員。 we are running on a skeleton crew.

所以,請別給我找麻煩。 So please, don't make my life difficult.

這裡也是唯一私人擁有 We're also one of the only privately owned

國內四級安全生物設施的。 biosafety level four facilities in the country.

意味著這裡有成千上萬的藥物, Which means there are thousands of drugs,

化學制劑,和病原體。 and chemicals, and pathogens here

那都能真的致人於死地。 that can literally kill you.

所以不要亂跑。 So don't wander off.

這邊走。 Right this way.

嘿,兩部電梯去六樓。 Hey, two to six.

謝謝。 Thank you sir.

沒有按鍵。 No buttons.

我猜他們真的不想讓我們離開。 I guess they really don't want us to leave.

誰會想要離開? Who'd wanna leave?

去前面找你們的包然後跟我來。 Go ahead and find your bags and follow me.

這邊走,進來。 Right this way, come on in.

來吧,夥計,別害羞。 Come on in guys, don't be shy.

不錯。 Claimed.

好了,這前面是你們的公共空間。 All right, you have your common room here up front.

住宿在後面。 Your bunkrooms are in the back.

女孩往前走。 Girls you're straight ahead.

男孩在大廳左邊。 Gusy you're down the hall to the left.

放鬆一下,然後把你們的東西放好。 Get comfortable, go ahead and store your things.

配藥大約要一小時,接著會叫你們的名字。 We'll begin calling your names for dosing in about an hour.

嘿,這讓你興奮嗎? Hey, so do you go to state?

是的。 Yeah.

我叫克里斯汀,帶著“K”字母。 My name's Kristen, with a k.

你是哪個女孩聯誼會的? What sorority are you in?

貝塔? Beta?

不,我沒有參加 No, I'm not in a

聯誼會。 - 噢,卡帕。 sorority. - - Oh kapa.

我知道它,你看上去就象個卡帕女孩。 I knew it, you look like a kapa girl.

她們總是相當漂亮。 They're always really pretty.

而且聰明。 And kinda smart.

大夥們? Men and yola?

老天,我從來沒想過我會參加這個 God, I never thought I'd do one of

一百萬年也不會來。 these in a million years.

コメント

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left