The Last Survivors

The Last Survivors

Scarica il sottotitolo Chinese-bg-code

Informazioni sulla release

The Last Survivors (2014) 井 720p BluRay x264 YIFY chseng
Un commento di klseklse
chs

Tag

BluRay
x264
720p
720
Pubblicato il: 2015-08-13
Download: 38
Sottotitoli per non udenti: No

Anteprima dei sottotitoli in Chinese-bg-code

Le prime 200 righe.

井 -

俄勒冈州

多年来几乎没有了...

并且落下的雨水最终被烤干

字幕中文翻译 - 静默的风

如转载使用 请保留译者信息

制作本字幕纯属个人兴趣交流

任何单位和个人不得作为商业用途

也许那个盖子太粗了 Maybe the cap you started with was too thick.

我们还有时间 我们会找到一个合适的 We have time. We'll find one that fits.

...不会长久 ...It's not gonna last.

我渴了 I'm thirsty.

我的舌头非常肿 My tongue is swollen up bad.

我从来没有想过我们会从藏身之处逃生 I never thought our hiding place would outlast our well.

外面有人吗? Is anyone out there?

谁能回答我? Can anyone answer me?

你能听到我吗? Can you hear me?

有人吗? Anyone?

有人吗... Anyone...

嗨 上楼 He)” Upstairs!

我检查一下阁楼 I'll check the attic.

当然 Sure.

先生 什么都没有 Don, there's nothin'.

这里没有水 There is no water here.

- 戴夫 怎么样... - 我们走吧 - Dave, what about-- - Let's just go.

水 Water.

水 Water.

谢谢 Thank you.

还有谁跟你在一起? Is anyone else with you?

其他人呢 他们让你在这里吗? The others, they left you here?

哦 Oh.

你可以在这里休息一会 You could rest here awhile.

你走不出山谷 You can't walk out of the valley.

即使你没受伤... Even if you weren't injured...

我并不想走出山谷 I'm not trying to walk out of the valley.

我妹妹在那一边 My sister's on the far side.

我只需要足够的水 给我妹妹 I just need enough water to make it to my sister.

她不是很好 She isn't well.

无论如何 你不能留在这里 You can't stay here, either.

我没事 我有我的计划 I'm okay. I have my plan.

他们总是在狩猎 They're always hunting.

你留在原地 他们会找到你的 You stay put, they'll find you.

或者你渴死 不管是哪一种 Or your well will go dry, whichever's first.

他们在南部狩猎 They're hunting in the south.

往北走更安全 It's safer to go north.

留着它 Keep it.

等等 Wait.

继续走运 Stay lucky.

我会好好的 I'm good.

迪安在哪里? Where's Dean?

寻找食物 Hunting up some food.

他越来越糟糕了 是不是? He's getting worse, isn't he?

肯德尔... Kendal...

还记得这里都是稻田吗? Remember when this was all rice paddies?

捕捉那些青蛙 Catching all those frogs?

你认为这里还会再下雨吗? Do you think it'll ever rain again?

你发现了一个残骸? So you found a wreck?

是啊 就在泵站外面 Yeah, just outside the pumping field.

它是新的 It's new.

可能两三个星期 Two, maybe three weeks.

我们应该能够找到一些东西 We should be able to find something.

谢谢 Thanks.

你知道我可以帮你 You know I can help you.

赫德岛(位于印度洋南部) Heard Island.

那里有冰冷的水 All that cold water.

那是个好地方 That's a good spot then.

飞机降落在一个美丽的绿色田野 Plane lands on a bright green field,

水泵在轻轻地抽着 直到它静止 pumping lightly along until it comes to a rest

旁边有一堵矮石墙 next to a low stone wall,

建造了许多个 而且是许多年前 built hundreds and hundreds of years ago

由最早的探险家们建的 by the earliest explorers.

就在不远处有一座石头建筑 There's a stone building not far in the distance

从山顶融化的 冰冷的雪水连接着 with a cold stream connecting the snowcap mountains above

蓝灰色的海洋 to the blue-grey sea below.

如果你擦去驾驶舱窗户上的雾气 And if you wipe the steam off the cockpit window,

你可以看到企鹅和成堆的叶鞘 you can see penguins and sheath piles

还有象海豹 and elephant seals

覆盖着黑色的斑点 covering the black mange.

...我很害怕 ...And I'm scared.

有人能帮忙吗? Can anyone help?

我在多佛尔农场 I'm on the Dover farm.

有人在外面 And someone is outside.

他戴着一个面具 He's got a mask.

我很害怕 I'm so scared.

谁能帮帮我? Can anyone help?

发生了什么事? What's going on?

有人在多佛尔农场 Someone's at the Dover farm.

你不应该去 You shouldn't go.

你总是这样 You always did.

我在外面 你会没事的 You'll be okay without me.

我担心的不是我自己 It's not me I'm worried about.

继续走运 Stay lucky.

...我很害怕 ...And I'm scared.

我太渴了 请帮帮我 I'm so thirsty. Please come.

我们的井干了 Our well has gone dry.

我们没有水 We have no more water.

还有其他人躲在这里 There are others hiding out there,

寄生虫喝了我的水 parasite drinking my water.

拿起电台 再试一次 Pick up the radio and try again.

请让这两位... Please, let these two--

拿起电台 再次呼叫 Pick up the radio and call out again

否则我就开两枪 or I'll have these two shot.

人们习惯于怜悯 People used to show mercy.

威尔斯口渴了 Wells go dry.

换人 People change.

已经没有了农场 There are no more farms.

已经没有了农场 他们都在 There's no more farms, they're all done in.

帮帮忙 Please.

你不想杀了她 You don't want to kill her.

在这里有一个神职人员 There's a man of God in here.

我们不会伤害你 We're not going to hurt you.

你一定很渴 You must be thirsty.

他们一直很渴 我给她一些水 They're always thirsty. Give her some of my water.

快点 Come on.

卡森先生... Mr. Carson! Mr. Carson!

这是个圈套... It's a trap! It's a trap!

啊 Ah!

这是一座漂亮的房子 This is a fine house.

我祖父总是很羡慕 My grandfather always admired it.

搜查这里 Search it.

然后到下一个 我们就做完了 Then on to the next. We're finished here.

他们就像吃三明治的老鼠 They're like rats eating a sandwich.

你 继续在这个农场旁边狂欢 You! Keep tearing this farm apart.

我们带走厨房用具 We'll take the kitchen.

看起来多么甜美 父亲 Look how sweet, father.

有人合上了她的眼睛 Someone closed her eyes.

为她祷告 卡迪斯 Pray for her, Cadiz.

为每一个绝望 饥渴的灵魂祈祷 Pray for each of these desperate, thirsty souls.

你以为十年没有雨 You'd think after ten years of no rain

他们会放弃的 they'd give up.

不可能有很多人离开 There can't be many left.

我们要找到他们 今后得好好干 We're going to hunt them from dry well to dry well.

如果他们还活着 他们会消耗我的水 If they're alive, they're consuming my water.

没有我的同意 他们不能消耗我的水 And they can't consume my water without my consent.

分火盖不适配 Distributor cap didn't fit!

我不会让他们跟着我来这里... I wouldn't let them follow me here...

你知道的 对吧? You know that, right?

不管怎样 你的东西没有我们想要的 Not like we want anything with you, anyway.

我们找到了塞斯纳(飞机公司以制造小型通用飞机为主) We found the Cessna.

那是我们的 It's ours.

尽管这样 也许我们还是会让你跟我们一起 Just the same, maybe we'd let you come with us.

也许 Maybe.

你在这里必须有一个好地方 我会给你的 You have a good spot here. I'll grant you that.

但我们有水...而你没有 But we have water... And you don't.

这就是为什么我在这里安全 That's why I'm safe here.

依靠自己 你也太小了 You're too small to be on your own.

我自己呆着更安全 I'm safer on my own.

好吧 我不想和你争论 Okay, I am not going to argue with you.

我是说 你似乎做得很好 I mean, you seem to be doing alright.

不过迪安和我 我们不喜欢其他人 But Dean and I, we're not like the others.

你试过松开泵口法兰吗? You try loosening the inlet flange?

再用水灌满 使泵起动吗? Refill it with water to prime it?

这不是水泵 它好像精疲力竭了 It's not the pump. It's like the well gave out.

只是不再注满了 Just isn't filling anymore.

你什么时候去过矿区 那个井架抽水站? When you were at the compound, were the derricks pumping?

正好从他们那边过来 All of them.

卡车来了 And the truck came.

从未见过他们如此快速的注满 Never seen them fill it so fast.

你不需要飞机 You don't need the plane.

你在晚上离开吧 You move at night.

你必须尽可能多携带水 Take as much water as you can carry.

你不妨到我叔叔的房子里 You can reach my uncle's place in,

我不知道 大约三周或四周... I don't know, about three or four weeks-

停 Stop!

你知道我会死的 肯德尔 You know I'm dying, Kendal.

没有足够的水 我的肾就完了 Without enough water, my kidneys are done.

没有你 我哪儿也不去 I'm not going anywhere without you.

让开 Move over.

我不会离开你的 I'm not going to leave you here.

我会找到它的 I'm going to find it.

这里是伯奇农场 This is the Birch farm.

这里是伯奇农场 转让土地2371英亩 This is the Birch farm, land grant 2371,

呼叫卡森先生 calling for Mr. Carson.

我们想申请今天中午到难民营 We'd like to request- noon today- to the refugee camp.

...伯奇农场 ...Birch farm.

...371 ...371.

我们想申请... ...难民营 We'd like to request... ...Refugee camp.

伯奇农场 The Birch farm.

我想我们和那个男孩一起离开 I guess that leaves us and the boy.

你不必去 You don't have to go.

我要去看看会发生什么事 I need to see what happens.

如果这看起来不错 也许我们也应该呼叫 If it looks okay, maybe we should call in, too.

我喝的那些是我们之前的泪水 I drink the tears of those who have gone before us.

并且我的灵魂被熄灭 And my spirit is quenched.

我们完了 We're done here.

水井干涸了 The well went dry.

我们可能得到同样的结果 We took it as far as we could.

已经在恐惧中躲藏了六个月 But it has been six months of terror and hiding.

死了多少人? How many dead?

随着西蒙的离去 我们这里什么都没了 With Simon gone, there's nothing for us here.

和我们一起去吧 Just come with us.

他们可以帮助迪安 They can help Dean.

宣传单上说他们有药 Flacker says they have medicine.

你从未见到过的群体 You never knew family.

我们可以重新开始 We can start again.

组建一个新家庭 Make a new family.

我听说卡森有个女儿 I hear Carson has a daughter.

我们可以叫他们去接迪安 We can send them to get Dean.

他的肾脏 姑娘 It's his kidneys, girl.

同样他的妹妹皮娅 Same as his sister Pia.

Commenti

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left