Prison Break

Prison Break

Scarica il sottotitolo Chinese Bg Code

Stagione 3

Informazioni sulla release

Prison Break (2007) - S03E04 - Good Fences (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Un commento di Sconosciuto

Tag

webdl
Pubblicato il: 2026-06-28
Download: 20
Sottotitoli per non udenti: No

Anteprima dei sottotitoli in Chinese Bg Code

Le prime 200 righe.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

我只是想離開 I just want to go.

沒問題 it's okay.

你有什麼特殊才能 讓他們決心留你活口 What special talents do you have that the company migh tmakehe decision that

而不是殺你滅口? you are worth more to them alive than dead?

小心點 亞歷克斯 Be careful, Alex.

他們就埋在這裏

-你找到我的書了嗎? -找到了 -Were you able to find my book? -Yeah.

但有個傢伙出現 But there was this guy.

把書搶走了 He took it.

他讓我告訴你 He said to tell you

斯科菲爾德的哥哥拿了那本書 that Scofield's brother has it now.

你得把他們救出來 You have to break them out of there.

LJ LJ

莎拉 Sara

別再嘗試這麼做 You're never going to try anything like that again.

只是為了確認 But just to make sure,

我在車庫裏給你留了點東西 I left you a little something in the garage.

窗外有什麼比自由更吸引人的東西麼? What's so interesting out there, other than our freedom?

出逃者還活著 證明圍牆上沒電 Finds are alive, so the fence is dead. No current.

是麼?這裏每個人都知道那圍牆沒用 Yeah? Everyone in here knows is that fence doesn't work,

但這也改變不了什麼 and it doesn't mean a bloody thing,

因為外面有士兵把守 because there are soldiers out there

只要你在30碼內他們就會把你射死 that'll shoot you dead before you get within 30 yards of it.

我得好好計劃一下了 不是麼? Well, I guess I got a lot of work to do, don't I?

聽著 老兄 我知道你搶了我的書 Listen, mate, I get what you're doing with my book.

他們抓走了你的女友 而你搶走了他們要的東西 They hold your girlfriend, you hold what they want.

互惠互利 Churchill 101法案 Countering needs. Churchill 101.

馬上那些雜種就要來問我 Soon those bastards are going to ask me

他們所要的 我瞭解了多少 what progress I've made in figuring out what they want,

我就要說完全不瞭解 因為林肯·布魯斯把書搶走了 and I'm going to say nil, 'cause Lincoln Burrows has the book.

知道麼? You know what?

威脅 Threatening the brother

要幫你越獄的人的哥哥 of the guy who's supposed to get you out of here

並不是個好主意 might not be the smartest move.

我沒有威脅你 我們在同一條船上 I'm not threatening we're on the same team.

但如果我們因為那本書糾纏不清 But if we play games with that book,

那些想讓我出去的人會採取行動的 people who want me out of here will take action

"我不在乎你們做什麼 就怕你們什麼也不做" "I never worry about action, only inaction."

根據Churchill 101法案 Churchill 101.

如我所說 現在我有很多事要做 Now, like I said, I got a lot of work to do.

林肯 你還好吧? Linc, you all right?

對不起 老弟 I'm sorry, man.

都是那東西 它快找到我了 Just all this stuff it's starting to get to me.

知道麼? You know?

聽著 我們的境遇很快會改變 Listen, our situation could change very, very soon.

那個監獄掘墓人 The grave digger for the prison.

你得和他聯繫上 I need you to reach out to him.

告訴他什麼? And tell him what?

都寫在上面了 It's all written down.

我們現在就得採取行動 But we got to get started now.

你有什麼沒告訴我的? What are you not telling me?

所有人 All these people

都因為我而受傷害 that have been hurt because of me.

我很抱歉 邁克 I'm so sorry, Michael.

這是他們造成的 不是你 They did this, not you.

好嗎? Okay?

這不是你的錯 It's not your fault.

找到那個掘墓人 Just get to the grave digger.

我感覺我們沒多少時間了 I feel like we're running out of time.

莎拉 Sara.

這場較量中我只是一個棋子 林肯 I am just a soldier in this war, Lincoln,

和你一樣 just like you.

我並不想那麼做的 I did not want to do that.

你能理解 Can you even comprehend the intimacy

我對那個女人下手時的感受嗎? of the mechanics of what I had to do to that woman?

那太恐怖了 It's horrible

現在 如果你和你弟弟停止耍花招 Now, if you and your brother are done playing games,

LJ會沒事的 LJ will be fine.

我最不想做的事是把他一塊塊寄給你 If not, the last thing I want to do send millions pieces of him to you

但如果你逼我 But if you push me

即使沒逼那麼狠 我會這麼做的 and not even that far, I will.

你叫我幹什麼我就幹什麼 I'll do anything you want.

別傷害我的兒子就好 Just don't hurt my son.

這些都取決於你 That's really up to you.

我知道這幾天很難熬 I know the past few days have been hard,

我也一樣 for me, as well.

如果你想聊聊 If you want to talk about it,

我理解這痛苦的感覺 I know what this pain feels like.

我只想把那個人搞出Sona I just want to get your boy out of Sona

然後接回我兒子 and get my son back.

邁克有計劃了 Michael's got a plan.

我需要細節 I need details.

我們得把某個 We need to bring someone

在監獄工作的人拉攏過來 who works at the prison onto the team.

誰? Who?

掘墓人 The grave digger.

去做吧 Get it done.

林肯 我需要那本書 Lincoln, I'm going to need that book.

中情局把你給我的那本做了筆跡鑒定 The Company did handwriting analysis on the one you gave me,

你的字跡從高中以來就沒變過 and yours hasn't changed since high school.

我們只是棋子 林肯 Just soldiers, Linc.

代表不同方 但本質是一樣的 Different armies, but soldiers just the same.

打得好 Nice.

我在學校裏是最棒的 I was the best in my school.

女校? All girls?

去你的 Kiss my ass,

老兄 bro.

20美元賭你沒法再投進 20 bucks says you can't do that again.

-好的 -等一下 -Bet. -Wait.

根據風向調整 Adjust for wind.

閉嘴 Shut up.

向外偏一點就好了 Just a bit outside.

老兄 你知道我現在沒有錢 Hey, bro, you know I don't have that kind of verde lying around.

需要點時間 It's going to take a while.

問題在於 我沒有時間了 Well, the thing is, I don't have a while.

-所以 除非 -別 別再拉攏我了 -So, unless -No, no more favors.

好吧 All right.

我能借你的十字架一用麼? Can I borrow that cross of yours?

-就拿那個做交換吧 -這是我爸給我的 -I'll take it in trade. -My dad gave me this.

還有 那甚至不是金的 Besides, it's not even real gold.

這正是我需要它的原因 That's why I need it.

聽著 我會還給你的 好嗎? Look, I'll give it back, okay?

只是借 It's just a loan.

給我吧 Come on.

這次 我想知道原因 This time, I want to know why.

又是燈 It's light again.

有人正在破壞暴動後 Someone's getting fat off of everythg I built

我所建立的一切 while I rot in here.

別鬱悶了 Don't get upset,

拜託 patron

我只有幾個小時 I only have a few more hours.

讓我們好好享受下 Let's be nice.

該死的 This motherless bitch.

阿歷克斯? Alex?

你剛到這? You just get here?

是的 Yes.

聽好了 Listen,

我一直在權衡 決定讓你入伙 I've been thinking about and, uh, you're in.

我算入伙了 I'm in.

好吧 Okay.

-就這麼簡單? -是的 -Just like that? -Right.

我別無選擇 不是嗎? I really don't have a choice, do I?

你怎麼計劃的? What's the plan?

我正在想辦法 I'm working on it.

與此同時 你也可以幫上我的忙 Meanwhile, I could use your help.

你需要什麼? What do you need?

黑色氈尖筆 A black felt-tipped pen.

-一支鋼筆? -沒錯 -A pen? -Yeah.

-為什麼? -有些文件 -Why? -Some documents

需要做些改動 that need altering.

稍後再給你解釋 我現在就要那支筆 I'll explain it to you later, but right now, I need that pen.

-行嗎? -好的 -Okay? -Yeah.

我還要對你說的是 And I'll tell you what else I need.

我要你跟我們步調一致 I need you to get your act together.

我需要你控制好自己 I need you to bring yourself

因為你那樣很奪人眼球 under control, because you're attracting attention,

而那是我們不想看到的 and that we don't need.

我能控制好自己 I'm under control.

你當然可以 Of course you are.

這就是用電負荷過大的下場 This is what happens when a system is overloaded.

看到嗎? See? Look.

-該死 -斷電了 -Son of a -Power is out.

搞定它 Fix it.

我只是個卡車司機 I'm a truck driver.

嘿 阿歷克斯 Hey, Alex.

很高興找到你 就是來看看 Hey, glad I found ya. Just wanted to see how

-你在這過得怎樣 -非常好 -you're holding up in here. -Just dandy.

我也經歷過段受煎熬的日子 Yeah, well, I've been having a tough time of it myself.

但我想我們的命不該這樣 And I was figuring shouldn't be that way

我們可是唯一的正直人士 for us, seeing as how we're the only lawmen here

在這個陰曹地府裏 in Taco Hell.

嘿 等會兒 阿歷克斯 Hey, whoa, hang on a second there, Alex.

你和我 我們可是一隊的 You and me we were a team

還記得我們在外面的時候嗎? on the outside, remember?

我是你的部下 現在依然對你忠心不二 I was your dog, and I still got a lot of bark left in me.

布拉德 我很忙 你到底想怎樣? I'm busy, Brad. What do you want?

你和斯科菲爾德在計劃逃跑是吧? You and Scofield you're up to something, right?

你可以告訴我 兄弟之間沒有隔閡 You can tell me, one badge to another.

我能幫上忙 I can help.

你有黑色氈尖筆嗎? Do you have a black felt-tipped pen?

我沒有 Not on me.

那你幫不了我 Then you can't help me.

我都知道了 I know.

你知道什麼了? You know what?

我知道你在計劃越獄 I know you're trying to escape from here

和那個叫斯科菲爾德的傢伙 with that man, Scofield.

-寶貝 -求你不要欺瞞我 -Sweetheart - Please, don't lie to me.

林肯·布魯斯把一切都告訴了我 Lincoln Burrows, he told me everything.

有些非常有權勢的人希望我出來 There are some very powerful people that want me out of here.

-他們讓那哥倆救我出去 -為何? And they want those brothers to get me out. Why?

我也不確定 I'm not sure.

應該和我在西雅圖看到的場景有關係 Has something to do with a charter I did in Seattle.

我只知道他們的最終目的 What I do know is their end game

和我們的一樣 就是讓我逃出這鬼地方 is exa the same as ours, and that's me out of this hellhole.

一旦成功了 And once that happens,

你和我就會消失 永遠銷聲匿跡 you and I will disappear forever.

但是我不想讓你趟這趟渾水 But I don't want to involve you in this mess.

我想幫你啊 I want to help.

那太危險了 That's way too dangerous.

詹姆斯我不是在請求你的批准 I'm not asking your permission, James.

我是在告訴你 I'm telling you.

我自己一人也能搞定 I can do this on my own,

或者你可以把你知道的告訴我 or you can tell me what you know

然後我們共同解決 and we can work it through together.

我對發生的事情也不明白 I don't understand everything that's going on,

但是那對兄弟 他們顯然試圖 but these brothers, they're obviously trying

從我身上打探出信息來 to find out what they can about me.

我們看看能從他們身上瞭解多少 Let's see what we can discover about them.

弄清楚他們的計劃 瞭解真實目的 Find out what their plan is, see what they're all about.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Commenti

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left