Prison Break

Prison Break

Unduh Subtitle Chinese Bg Code

Musim 3

Informasi rilis

Prison Break (2007) - S03E05 - Interference (1080p BluRay x265 Silence)
Komentar oleh Tidak diketahui

Tag

webdl
Diterbitkan pada: 2026-06-28
Unduhan: 11
Tuna Rungu: No

Pratinjau subtitle Chinese Bg Code

200 baris pertama.

《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break

用LJ和薩拉來交換惠斯勒 LJ and Sara will be traded for Whiser.

清楚了沒? Are we clear?

一周之內無法弄他出來 This can't be done in a week.

你有一周時間 You have a week.

就這樣 That's it.

之前從未有人從這越過獄 No one's ever broken out of this place before,

更別說只有一周時間來策劃 let alone with a week to plan, so you tell these people

你去告訴那幫人 我會盡力助他越獄 I'm gonna break this guy out of here

甚至不惜付出生命的代價 or I'm going to die trying.

我需要你留下做我耳目 You're going to stay on as my ears.

向我匯報所有你聽說的消息 You'll report back to me everything you hear

當我不在場的時候 when I'm not around.

我知道你有個哥哥在外面接應你 I know you've got a brother helping on the outside,

他跑去找了我女友 I know he ran into my girlfriend,

還知道他從她那兒搶走了我的書 and I know he took a book from her that belongs to me.

他們搶走了的我的寶貝 This is what they took from me.

所以說白了 So let's be clear,

這才是我關心的事情 this is what matters to me.

而不是你 Not you.

更不是你的書 And not your book.

LJ怎樣? 莎拉怎樣? How's LJ? How's Sara?

他們說都很好 They told me they're fine.

你還有什麼瞞著我? What are you not telling me?

並非只有你一個牽涉其中 You're not the only one affected

他們殺了莎拉頭割下棄在盒中 They killed Sara and put her head in a box

他們還抓走了我的兒子 And they got my son

你沒有時間了 you are running out of the time

什麼東西

一隻老鼠

J.P蓋迪(美首位億萬富翁)有一個成功的口訣 J.P. Getty had a formula for success.

早早起身 好好工作 "Rise early, work hard,

錢包鼓鼓 strike oil."

阿歷克斯我只是來喝杯水 Just trying to get a drink of water, Alex.

作為你精湛技藝的虔誠的崇拜者 As a devoted student of your work and skills,

我真的非常期待 I-I really look forward

和你一起共同實施計劃 邁克 to progress on your plan, Michael.

我期待你能別老纏著我 I'm looking forward to you getting off my back.

臭小子 歡迎你來索納監獄 Buenos, welcome to Sona.

那是你的皮夾子嗎? Is that your wallet?

該死的皮夾子 Dame tu billetera.

抱歉 我不懂西班牙語 No hablo Espal, uh?

你明白我說的意思 You know what I said.

不明白 No.

你不該這麼回答的 That's the wrong answer.

只要你搞定了 我隨時可以跟你出去 I am so ready to get out of here anytime you are.

斯科菲爾德有訪客 Scofield,visita.

斯科菲爾德有訪客 scofield, you have a visitor.

長夜漫漫啊 You look like you had a long night.

沒錯 Yeah.

我花了很久喂老鼠吃巧克力 I spent most of it feeding chocolate to a rat.

這幾天都沒有整塊時間可以開工的 I don't have a whole lot to work with these days.

她拿走了那本書 鳥類導讀 She's got the book, man, the bird guide.

她發現了 She worked it out.

那我們手上沒有籌碼了 So we have no leverage.

-沒了 -告訴我 -No. -Tell me

當你遞上那本書的時候 When you were handing over the book,

你有沒有要LJ和莎拉的最新照片 did you ask for a recent photo of LJ and Sara?

是的 Yeah.

那照片呢? And where is it?

她給我看了照片 但是不肯給我 She showed me the pictures, but she wouldn't let me keep them.

老弟 我可沒有資格和他們談條件 Man, I'm not in a position to bargain with these people.

我是說他們已經被激怒了 I mean, they're pissed.

明天就得越獄出來 You break out tomorrow.

讓我們只關注越獄一事吧 Let's just focus on that.

回到正題上來 Let's keep on track.

好吧 All right.

當我在獄內開工的時候 While I'm working from the inside,

我需要你去準備下 I need you to take care of what happens

逃出來後的事宜 once we're outside.

需要輛車逃之夭夭 We're going to need a getaway vehicle,

不惹眼的那種 something inconspicuous.

不管你找到什麼車 明天下午3點 Whatever you find, it has to be parked

必須停在離這半英里的地方 a half mile from here by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.

你是說凌晨3點? You mean a.m.

不 確實是下午 No, I mean p.m.

林肯 我們沒得選 We don't have a choice, Linc.

昨晚上我做了些測試 I ran some tests last night.

軍方吉普車夜晚在周邊巡邏 Military jeeps patrol the perimeter at night.

晚上根本無法分辨他們在什麼方位 There's no way of telling where they're going to be in the dark.

整晚上他們都在外面巡邏 They were out there all night.

我們需要夜幕遮掩 不能就 We need the dark, we can't just Just

拜託別爭了 Please.

因為明天就要動手了 Because we're doing this tomorrow.

中午時分行動 In the middle of the day.

你看誰呢? Who're you looking at?

那傢伙 That guy.

我認識他 I know him.

小麥迪朋友 我需要塊手錶 McGrady, my friend, I'm going to need a watch.

或許要2塊 Maybe two.

我不會問其中原因了 I'm not even going to ask why.

我還需要些雙筒望遠鏡 I'm also going to need some binoculars.

老威廉倒是有個 Old Guillermo has a pair.

他根本不可能賣給你 There's no way he'll sell them to you, man.

但是望遠鏡也不算難搞定 But they shouldn't be hard to get.

我上哪裏能找到他? Where can I find this guy?

我們明天行動 We leave tomorrow.

這個 This

這是我們逃離索納監獄的方案 This is how we're getting out of Sona.

逃出監獄隔欄 Getting out of the cell block

應該不是什麼問題 shouldn't be a problem.

圍壁柵欄很容易突破 The grate and bars are weak,

但是我們需要些繩索 but we're going to need some kind of rope,

還有梯子 這樣可以從另外邊下去 some kind of ladder, to let us down on the other side.

那就是我標出最安全的線路 That's why I figured out the safest

從這裏到柵欄的那個洞的原因 line from here to the hole in the fence.

我們白天動手 We do it in the day,

只有塔樓上的2個警衛能看到我們 we'll only be visible to the two guard towers.

周邊警衛的情況很難說 The perimeter guards are less predictable,

但是他們只有在晚上才出沒 but they're only on at night.

大白天的穿越監獄逃跑? Scurrying across the field in the middle of the day?

這是唯一避開巡邏吉普車的方法 It's the only way to avoid the jeep patrol.

明天下午2點 監獄大院裏會有場球賽 Now, in the yard tomorrow, there's a soccer game at 2:00.

應該會吸引獄內很多注意力 That should prove some distraction inside.

昨天我們在挖洞的時候 And yesterday when we were digging,

我看到太陽光照射到這個傢伙 I saw the glare from the sun hit this guy

在晌午時分 in the late afternoon.

看上去他就會轉身 Looked like he turned away,

好似視線受阻似的 like maybe his vision was blocked.

這樣還不足以越獄 It's not much of a break.

不 但這是唯一的方法 No, but it is

我們必須這麼去做 one way to do what we need to do.

還有個警衛 As far as thisther guard,

必須找出他的弱點 his weakness has yet to be termined.

如果我們要和這幫警衛周旋 If we're going to get around these guys,

就必須得瞭解他們 we've got to get to know them.

這可沒這麼簡單 It's not going to be easy.

只有一條正真意義上的路通往監獄 There's only one real road that goes to the prison.

我們不走大路 不用考慮了 We don't want a real road that's not an option.

怎麼了? What?

留給你兄弟的時間所剩無幾 Your brother's cutting it close.

你說一周的 You said a week.

明天就週三了 可沒空閒犯錯了 Tomorrow's Wednesday, you didn't leave much room for error.

根本不會犯什麼錯 There's not going to be an"error."

聽著 我有一堆事要處理 還要 Listen, I've got a lot of stuff to do and I just

那就是為何我不會浪費你的時間 Which is why I won't waste your time.

當惠斯勒出來後 我需要 When Whistler's free, I need to get to him

立刻見到他 as soon as possible.

我還在為他們逃出柵欄後 I'm still trying to work out what's going

可能發生的事情忙活著 to happen once they get past the fence.

一旦我知道所有細節 我會讓你 Once I know all the details, I'll let you

林肯 冷靜 Lincoln, calm down.

你讓我覺得 It sounds to me like you

你們兩兄弟似乎有點焦頭爛額 and your brother are in over your heads.

莎拉的事 很抱歉 There's a bad joke about Sara somewhere in there.

聽著 Listen

我會把詳情都告訴你的 I'll let you know all the details

我一知道就會打電話給你 once I know them, and then I'll call you.

我和你們一樣 希望這事能解決 I want this to work out just as badly as you do.

你比我們還急 我知道 MoreI'm sure.

LJ 呢? LJ?

LJ 很好 你還有34個小時 LJ's fine. You have 34 hours.

她說什麼了? What did she say?

都是些廢話 Nothing we don't already know.

走吧 有好多事要做呢 Let's get out of here; we got a lot of stuff to do.

瑞弗拉先生麼? Seir Rivera?

誰?

你是約格·瑞弗拉對嗎?

索納監獄的挖墓人?

什麼事?

要搭便車嗎?

不 不 有人馬上來接我

我和你前任有個計劃

我想讓你把這個帶進監獄

我不進監獄的

他也進不去

那這樣吧?

你想辦法把這個

送進監獄

只要一次就好

幹嗎要這麼做?

因為我會給你

5000美金

5000美金?

就一次?

難道你不想幹?

我想你能辦到的

這樣行嗎?

你瘋了

只有你可以做到

我不會讓他們知道的 I wouldn't let 'em see you do that.

誰? Who?

任何人 這是用來喝的 Anyone. It's a drinking fountain.

他們直接用嘴喝的 They put their lips right on there.

你會感覺就像美酒那樣 You'd think it spits straight Jack Daniels.

知道怎麼回事嗎? You understand what happened, don't you?

你就是 這裏所謂的 賤民 You're a what's-it-called? a pariah.

我當初來時也犯了同樣的錯誤 I made the same mistake when I walked in here

想要保住我的錢包 tried to hang on to my wallet.

接下來那兩天 我可夠慘的 Next thing I knew, I spent the next two days kneecap deep

眾目睽睽之下下跪 in human feces.

在索納 人人為己 In Sona, it's every man for himself.

來吧 蛋糕 Here, cheese.

我不餓 I'm not hungry.

會餓的 Yeah, you will be.

我看到了別的美國人 I saw the other Americans.

你們沒人打過電話給大使館 是吧? So none of you have called the embassy, huh?

我們這些外國佬並不都是蠢蛋 Us gringos ain't all butt buddies.

要麼? 不拿我就自己留著了 You want it? Cause I'll keep it.

盡快搞定吧 Let's get this done.

More Chinese Bg Code subtitles for Prison Break

Komentar

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left