Birdy

Birdy

Chinese-bg-code felirat letöltése

Kiadási információk

Birdy (1984) 鸟人 720p WEB-DL x264 AAC KiNGDOM chseng
Kommentár klseklse
chseng. pls rate

Címkék

Web-DL
web-dl
web
WEB-DL
x264
720p
720
Közzétéve: 2015-08-21
Letöltések: 42
Hallássérülteknek: No

Chinese-bg-code felirat előnézete

Az első 200 sor.

She likes you. 她喜欢你

You see, Melanie... 你看,麦兰尼

... she's every bit as pretty. 她很美

You've been very nice. 你很好

Now you can have what you want. 你想要什么都可以

Hey, you! 嘿,你!

Birdboy! 鸟人!

Mrs. Angelucci said them feathers can give you asthma. 安格鲁古奇太大说羽毛会让你气喘

I've got a great idea. 我有个好主意

Let's enlist. 我们列出来

Kids got to play, honey. 亲爱的,小孩一定要运动

Go tell that to your son. 去告诉你的儿子

Birdy! 鸟人!

Are you all right? 你没事吧?

Switch shifts on Thursday? 星期四换班?

How come they didn't change the bandages? 他们怎么没换绷带?

No, ma'am. He's unavailable right now. 不,女士!他现在没空

Can I have him call you? 我叫他打给你好吗?

That's Doctor Moore. 是摩尔医生

How long do I wear these things? 我要带多久?

We'll take them off when you get back from seeing your friend. 你看完你朋友之后我们就拆掉

Then I'll see if you got everything back in the right place. 我会知道是不是一切都在原位

Should be okay, give or take an ear or two. 应该没问题也许会多个耳朵

I think the graft is going to be just fine, Al. 我想接得不错,艾尔

After a while it'll start itching, but you can't scratch it. 之后,你会有点痒但不能抓

This ought to hold you. 这样就可以了

How do you feel? 你觉得如何?

Like the Invisible Man. 像隐形人

Come see me when you get back, okay? 你回来时再来看我,好吗?

Sure thing. 当然

Don't worry. 别担心

Don't stare, honey. It's rude. 别瞪,亲爱的不礼貌

Shit, Birdy. 该死,鸟人

The things you put me through. 所有你让我经历过的事

They always said you were weird. Even my kid brother. 他们都说你是怪胎,即便你是我弟弟

Do you remember the time with the knife? 你还记得那把刀吗?

Jesus Christ! These damn kids! 老天!这些该死的小孩!

Way to go! Now we'll never get it back. The lady's a witch. 太好了!我们永远拿不回来了,那女人是个巫婆

Stay out of my yard! 别靠近我的庭院!

You hear? 你听见了吗?

We don't have another ball. How else we going to play? 我们没有别的球了,那我们怎么打?

By not hitting it here. Go somewhere else and play. 不要打到这里,到别的地方玩

This ain't no ballpark. This is my yard. 这里不是球场,这是我的庭院

Why don't you do something about it? 你为何不想想办法?

Kids got to play, honey. 亲爱的,小孩要运动

You tell that to your own boy. 你对你自己的小孩说

I don't want to. 我不要

Come on, why not? 来嘛,,为什么不要?

I just don't feel like it. 我就是不想

Sure you feel like it. 你当然想

Well, if I let you... 如果我让你

...can I wear your letter jacket? 我可以穿你的皮夹克?

Yes. 好

Hey, Al. 嗨,艾尔

- AI! - What? 艾尔! 什么?

He's down the street. The weird kid. 他在街上那个怪胎

Later, Mario. Get lost. 等一会儿,玛利欧,滚开!

Come on, you promised. 快,你答应的

Hey, birdboy! 嗨,鸟人!

What's your name? 你叫什么名字?

This is like talking to the air. 就象对空气说话

Got a knife I can borrow, kid? Got a splinter. 有刀借我吗,小子? 有碎片

This it, Mario? 是这个吗,玛利欧?

Yeah, that's my knife. 对,那是我的刀

You thief! My brother says it's his. 你这小偷!我弟说是他的

Back off! Don't mess with me! 走开!别跟我乱来!

Don't mess with my brother! 别跟我哥乱来!

He's a wrestling champion! 他是摔角冠军!

Now you're in trouble! This really better be your knife. 你有麻烦了!这刀最好是你的

It is. Ziegenfuss stole it from me. 是我的西金法斯从我这儿偷的

I thought you said he stole it! 我以为你说他偷的!

No! I just said he had it. 不!我说他有

Jesus, Mario. 老天,玛利欧

I bought it from Ziegenfuss. But if he stole it, you can have it. 我从西金法斯买来的,但如果是他偷的,还给你

Don't touch it. 别碰那把刀

- It's mine. - We'll get you another. 是我的 我再给你另外一把

Here. 拿去

Thanks. 谢谢

Where'd you learn all that stuff? You wrestle or something? 你哪学来的?你摔角吗?

No. 不

You should. 你应该

You like pigeons? 你喜欢镜子?

What's to like? 喜欢哪方面?

They fly. 它们会飞

They fly. So what? 它们会飞,那又怎样?

That's enough. 那就够了

Come on, Al. Are we going, or what? 过来,艾尔要不要走?

I'm training these to be carrier pigeons. 我训练这些成为信鸽

You mean with the notes, like in a war? 你是说像大战一样?

I got a class. I've got to go. 我还有课,我要走了

So go. 走吧

Up yours! 去你的!

Pretty ugly birds. 真丑的鸟!

You know, if he really can train them to carry notes, I'd buy one. 如果他真的能训练它们,稍后我就会买一只

You would? - Sure. A lot of kids would. 你会吗? 当然会,很多小孩都会

Wait a minute! 等等!

How about if I help you catch some? 我帮你抓一些如何?

It's funny how they do that. 它们能那么做真好玩

If it hadn't happened every 5 minutes for the last 50 years... 如果不是过去五十年中每五分钟都不曾发生

Dumb. 白痴

They always come back to the same place. 她们总会回来同样的地方

See? 看吧?

Same exact spot every time and just carry on with their business. 每次回来都在同一个地方做它们自己的事

Come on. - Where You going? 快 你要去哪?

Higher. 更高的地方

We got to get up to talk to them. - Are You kidding? 我们要爬上去跟她们说话 你开玩笑?

Are we allowed up here? 我们可以上来这里吗?

Looks awful high to me. 看起来真的很高

Fuck you! 去你的!

It worked! 成功了!

Birdy, where are you? 鸟人,你在哪?

Very funny. Now where the fuck are you? 很好笑,你他妈的在哪里?

Come the hell out. I know you're in here, birdbrain. 快出来我知道你在里面,怪胎

What's that? 那是什么?

A pigeon suit I'm making for you. 我替你做的一套鸽子装

This way, they'll think you're one of them. 这样她们会把你当成它们的一份子

I don't want them to think I'm one of them. 我不要它们认为我是其中的一份子

Come on, just try it. 快,穿穿看

No way would I be caught dead in that. 我宁死也不穿

I feel ridiculous. 我觉得很荒谬

You look terrific. 你看起来棒透了

Come on. 过来

It's over here. 在这里

I want to go change. I look stupid! 我要去换衣服我看起来很笨

Not to a bird, Al. 对鸟不会,艾尔

That's some view. 风景很好

Can you see the Tower Theater? 你看得见陶儿剧院?

That must be City Hall over there. 那里一定是市政府

Stars, Al. 星星,艾尔

Look at the stars. 看那些星星

What stars? 什么星星? 看那些星星

We should come back to just look at them. 我们该回来观看星星

What are you doing? For chrissakes, get down! 你在干嘛?老天,下来!

Hold my legs, will you, Al? 抓住我的脚,艾尔?

You'll like this one, Al. 你会喜欢这里,艾尔

She looks like your dad. 她像你爸

I got to get a little lower. 我要下去一点

Let me down a bit more. 让我下去一点

Jesus, Birdy! 老天,鸟人!

Give me a bag. 给我一个袋子

Fuck! 妈的!

No! Birdy! 不!鸟人!

Hold on, I'll get help. 撑住,我找人来帮忙

I can't hold on that long. 我撑不住

What's so funny? 有什么好笑?

You. 你

You look so serious. 你看起来好严肃

It is fucking serious! 这本来就很严肃!

Shit! 该死!

Look, this isn't going to work. 这样行不通

I'll try to make it to the sand pile. 我要落在那沙堆上

- What are you talking about? - It's easy. 你说什么? 很容易

You'll jump? 你要跳?

No, Al, I'm going to fly. 不,艾尔,我要飞

Don't jump! 别跳!

Let go! 放开!

Birdy, are you all right? 鸟人,你没事吧?

Birdy, are you all right? 鸟人,你没事吧?

I flew, Al. 我会飞了,艾尔

Sure, you flew. 当然,你会飞

It was beautiful. 感受很棒

It was like... 就像...

You look awful pale, Birdy. 鸟人,你看起来很苍白

Should I go get somebody? 要我去找人吗?

You might have busted something inside. 你可能有内伤了

You'll break your crazy neck one of these days. 有一天你会摔断你的脖子

God, Birdy! Don't do anything like that again. 老天,鸟人!以后别这么做了

What do you think, Sergeant? 中士,你觉得如何?

Sir? 先生?

Your friend. 你的朋友

How does he look to you? 他看起来如何?

It's hard to say. I'm not sure I understand your question. 很难说,我不太明白你的问题

It's a simple question. 问题很简单

How does your friend look? 你是他的医生?

Are you his doctor? 你为何问我?

Why are you asking me? 很显然,因为我想听听你的意见

Obviously, because I want to hear what you have to say. 他看起来不好,他一直像那样坐在那里?

He doesn't look good. Does he just sit there like that? 大部分时间

For the most part. 他受伤了吗?

Was he wounded? 是的,但他的伤比较起来不算大问题

Yes, but his wounds were relatively minor. 不是生理上的问题

This is not a physiological condition. 那他怎么会变这样?

Then how'd he get like this? 我们只知道他出任务是失踪一个月

All we know is that he was missing in action for a month. 好一阵子我们也不知道他是谁

For a while we didn't even know who he was. 他知道他是谁吗?

Does he know who he is? 我不知道

I don't know. 他被找到后,就没说过话

He hasn't talked since he was found. 所以你真的什么都不知道

So you really don't know anything. 我想我知道一点,中士

I think I know a few things, Sergeant. 带你来这儿是我的主意 我想我知道一点,中士

It was my idea to bring you here. 带你来这儿是我的主意

Why am I here? 我为什么在这儿?

The patient's mother thought you might be... 病人的妈妈认为你也许

...well, of some help. 会有点帮助

Frankly, I'm willing to try anything. 坦白说,我愿意试任何的方法

- And I'm it? - For now. 就是我了? 暂时

When I found out about your condition... 当我发现你的状况

It seems like it might be an interesting therapy. 看起来似乎是个有趣的治疗

For him or for me? 为他,还是为我?

I hope for both of you. 我希望为你们两个

Hozzászólások

No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.

Keep it about this subtitle — sync, quality, typos.500 characters left