Az első 200 sor.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
有沒有要求看LJ和薩拉最近的照片?
嗯
照片呢?
她給我看了照片
但是不肯給我 but she wouldn't let me keep them.
好吧 All right.
我要知道這個人是誰 I want to know who this guy is.
他說他叫蘇林斯 Said his name was Sullins.
阿歷克斯感謝你過來 Alex, thanks for coming in.
你好蘭 Hello, Lang.
怎麼回事? 有許多警察 What's going on? There's all kinds
在搜查你的辦公室 of suits over here going through your office.
我認識你是嗎 I know you, huh?
恐怕認錯了 Afraid not.
不 沒有 Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是邁克法登 You're McFadden.
你把我和別人搞混了 You've confused me with someone else.
應該是在大使那兒 You were with the ambassador.
你不瞭解我 我也不瞭解你 You don't know me, I don't know you,
不過你的任務是把我弄出去 but it's your job to get me out of here.
-你們明天就越獄 -下午三點 You break out tomorrow. By 3:00 p.m.
-你是說凌晨吧 -不 是下午 You mean a.m. No, I mean p.m.
我們明天就動手 就在大白天 We're doing this tomorrow in the middle of the day.
把戒指給我 Give me the ring.
算你聰明 Wise decision.
戒指要嗎 兄弟? Want the rin brother?
這可不是我的作風 夥計 That's more your style, man.
沒關係 沒關係的 It's all right, it's all right.
你們都退開 退開 You all go on back. Go ahead.
別 快退開 No, go ahead.
小意思 A word.
你以後要更小心一點 You should try and be more careful in the future.
是 先生 Yes, sir.
你叫什麼? What's your name?
帝格 Tyge.
邁克 Michael.
那個澳洲人 The Australian.
你說你是在尼斯認識他的 You said you knew him from Nice.
是真的嗎 Is that true?
你在說我是個騙子? You calling me a liar now?
他說你滿口謊話 He says you're full of it.
他說他從沒做一個大使 He said he was never an ambassador.
不 不是一個大使 No, not an ambassador,
我說"大使" The Ambassador.
我曾在大使賓館的服務台工作 I was concierge at the Ambassador Hotel.
我可以發誓 他曾在那幹過幾個月 I could've sworn he worked there for a few months.
誰知道呢 對嗎 Who the hell knows, huh?
我經常磕藥 I was high half the time.
這也是我被炒的原因 Kind of why I got fired.
是我在這兒的原因 Kind of why I'm in here.
他在尼斯做什麼? What was he up to in Nice?
怎麼? What?
你要出書嗎 You writing a book?
我們3點13走 還有三小時又 We're leaving at 3:13 that gives us three hours
41分鐘 但我們還沒辦法進禁入區 41 minutes. And we still don't have a way into no-man's-land.
我會搞定的 l'll take care of that.
-隻是我得先查探一下 -那監獄圍欄呢? I just need to check it out first. And the fence?
你那個掘墓人朋友只灑過一次藥水 Your grave digger friends only sprayed the thing once,
我可不希望今天我被上電刑 And I'd just assume not get electrocuted today.
蘇克雷多灑一次會讓我更有安心點嗎 是的 Would I feel better if Sucre had sprayed the fence again? Yes.
這可能嗎 不 Is that an option? No.
除非他又有進來的理由 Unless he had another reason to be there.
你要做什麼? What are you going to do?
殺個人好讓他進來灑藥水? Kill someone to get more spray on the fence?
我倒想殺了你 如果這能幫我們逃出去的話 I'd think about killing you if it helped us get out of here today.
知道什麼能幫我們逃出去嗎 You know what'll help us get out of here?
一把梯子 A ladder.
邁克 Michael
我們逃出去後要去哪兒? where are we gonna go once we get through that fence?
去弄把梯子來 Just get me a ladder.
這張吊床比以前那個短 This hammock's shorter than the last one.
那我們得弄點別的東西來接長它 Well, we might need something to extend it.
好了 我來想辦法 All right, I'll take care of it.
我從沒去過尼斯 I've never been to Nice.
聽說那兒很美 I hear it's beautiful.
我怎麼知道 I wouldn't know.
我不管這個人是不是認識你 I don't care if this guy knows you or not.
我在意的是 But what I do care about is
他很明顯一直在盯著你 his apparent fixation with watching you at all times.
斯科菲爾德有訪客 Scofield. Get a visita.
我們很快就會出去了 We'll be out of here soon enough.
他不是問題 He won't be a problem.
斯科菲爾德有訪客 Scofield, you have a visitor.
夥計 看看這個 Hey, buddy, check it out.
你們國家有玩骰子嗎 Do they roll bones in your country?
到我房間來 我教你 Come to my cell, I'll teach you.
你要我去你牢房玩骰子? You want me to come back to your cell and"roll bones"?
真友好啊 Real subtle.
很好玩的 Hardy har-har.
是啊是啊 很有趣 Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's hilarious.
告訴我 Tell me,
你對這裏所有沒衣服穿的人都這麼友好嗎 are you this friendly with all the shirtless guys in Sona?
我昨天給了你吃的 I gave you food yesterday.
我給了你睡覺的地方 I gave you a place to sleep.
我很好奇原因 I wonder why.
你該死的有什麼毛病? What the hell is your problem?
聽著 我不想和你上床 明白嗎 Look, I just don't want to have sex with you, okay?
這很難接受嗎 Is that so hard to believe?
拿個盤子 Get a plate.
要穿過禁入區 To make it across no-man's-land,
我們必須對付兩名守衛 we're going to have to disable two of the tower guards.
一個已經可以搞定了 I've already taken care of one of them.
另一個需要你的幫助 With the other one, we're going to need your help.
每天中午1點到2點 Every day between 1:00 and 2:00,
是他的午休時間 he takes his lunch break.
他會喝一杯咖啡 He gets a cup of coffee.
你得找出放杯子的地方 下點藥進去 You need to find out where and put something in that cup.
確保我們越獄時他意識不清 Make sure he's unconscious during the escape.
你讓我在三個小時之內把這事搞定? You're dropping this on me with three hours to go?
-我不知道該說什麼 -3點13? I don't know what to tell you. 3:13?
3點13開始動手 3:13 is when it starts.
我們3點25抵達海灘 We'll be on the beach by 3:25.
在大白天 In broad daylight.
組織仍以為我們是在今晚9點 The Company still thinks we're doing this at 9:00
開始行動 對嗎 tonight, right?
聽著 我不能再騙這些人了邁克 Listen, I can't lie to these people anymore, Michael.
我們需要時間查看人質移交點 We need time to survey the transfer site,
看看有沒有辦法把莎拉和LJ救出來 to figure out if we can get LJ and Sara out of there
以防他們玩陰的 in case they try something.
-你弄到槍了? -是的 我弄到了 You got the gun? Yeah, I got the gun.
LJ怎麼樣? 莎拉呢? How's LJ? How's Sara?
他們沒事 They're fine.
照片呢? What about the pictures?
我拿不到照片 I can't get pictures.
我要照片 林肯 I need them, Linc.
我拿不到照片 I can't get the pictures.
我們怎麼肯定他們還活著? How do we know they're still alive?
他們是我願做這事的唯一原因啊 They're the only reason I'm doing this.
蘇珊說他們很好 Susan says they're fine.
-相信她吧 -你總是告訴我 Just trust her. You're the one who's always telling me
不能相信任何人 we can't trust anybody.
現在你 你卻為這個人做擔保? Now you're you're vouching for this person?
沒時間了 There isn't enough time.
聽著 如果我在今天中午2:30之前 Listen, if I don't see pictures of LJ and Sara by 2:30
看不到LJ和莎拉的照片 this afternoon,
我哪裏都不會去 I'm not going anywhere.
我找不到美國產的奶酪 Can't seem to find American cheese down here.
希望你喜歡阿薩德產的 I hope you like Asadero.
沒事 很好 Yeah. It's perfect.
幾年前 我在摩蘇爾打仗 A couple of years ago, I was serving in Mosul.
我被敵人俘虜了 And I was taken prisoner.
過了幾個漫長的晚上後 A few nights later,
我聽到了美軍直升機的聲音 I could hear the sound of U.S. Army helicopters.
越來越近 Two clicks and closing.
我的手當時是被綁著的 My hands were still tied behind my back,
但我還是逃了 and I I ran.
我當時沒有想到 It didn't occur to me
如果這是一次營救任務 that if this was a rescue mission,
那麼敵人也會聽到直升機聲音的 my captors could hear the choppers.
我沒有想到 It didn't occur to me
這次的任務其實是人質交換 that this was actually a hostage exchange,
但是 and that
我的逃跑會被視為 jumping would be viewed
敵對行為 as a hostile act.
我很快又被抓起來了 I got recaptured immediately.
6名突擊隊員死於 Six Rangers died
槍戰 in the firefight.
接下來的三個星期 And for the next three weeks
這麼說吧 Let's just say
人都是畜牲 men are pigs.
我們醜話說在前頭 Let's be clear.
這是一次交換 This is an exchange.
不要逞能 If you don't try to be a hero,
這樣你和你爸爸都不會有事 you and your father will be okay.
-明白了嗎? -明白 Okay? Okay.
很好 Good.
吃吧 Eat.
諾曼? 諾曼? Norman? Norman?
你該知道 As you can imagine,
他喜歡勒齊 he prefers Lechero.
諾曼? Norman?
他不管你交不交保護費都會殺了你 He kills you before or after he does your taxes.
他殺你可不需要理由 He Kills you when he pleases.
我口渴了 I'm feeling thirsty.
你為什麼不幫我們拿點喝的 小子 Why don't you go fix us something to drink, boy?
也許你還沒接到通知 Maybe you ain't got the memorandum,
我已經被提升了 but I've been promoted.
小子 Boy.
你剛才對我說什麼? What did you say to me?
有什麼事嗎 What's the problem?
有人打腫臉充胖子 Stumpy herand his mouth.
就是這個問題 That's the problem.
我現在就要和他出去把問題解決 I'm calling him out right now
我會和他談談 你出去 I'll talk to him. Leave.
這事沒完 This isn't over.
都出去 Leave
我們只是 We was just, uh
不 不 No, no, no.
你欠我個情 The favor you owe me
你發現了什麼嗎 What have you found out?
這種事情是要時間的 A thing like this takes time.
我不可能走到他面前直接問 I can't just walk up to them and say,"Hey, whoever's been
誰背叛了勒齊請舉手 betraying Lechero, raise your hand."You know?
我讓你在這裏當我的耳線 I asked you to be my ears in this prison,
你什麼料都收不到? and you hear nothing?
我只知道每一次我坐下來準備 All I know is every time I try and sit down and begin
瞭解點什麼的時候 薩米總是扯開話題 sussing things out, Sammy always changes the subject.
我不是說他就是叛徒 但 Not that I'm saying he's the guy, but
我不想聽你的理論 I don't want to hear your theories.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.