Les 200 premières lignes.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on prison break
我要逃出去 I'm breaking out,
必須利用你確保我哥能和我一起走 and you're going to make sure my brother goes with me.
對不起 亨利 I'm sorry, Henry.
這消息是留給瑪麗克魯斯的 This message is for Maricruz.
我一定會在伊克斯塔巴的機場等你 I'll be there in the airport in Ixtapa waiting for you.
蘇克雷 沿著路一直向南 Sucre, down the road,
如果碰到麻煩 if you're in trouble,
就在留言板上留言 post a note on the message board.
網址是什麼? What's it called?
是一種鳥 對吧? That's a bird, right?
去收拾你們的東西 Go pack your things.
我們這就出發 We're moving.
我們會成為一家人的 We will be a family
死也要在一起 if it kills us.
要是停下來 那你就半途而廢了 Pull this off and you're halfway home.
你一定記得家裏的樣子吧 You remember what home is like, don't you?
別碰我家人! Stay away from my family!
她得吃藥 She needs that medicine
沒藥她堅持不了兩天 she can't go two days without it.
好難受 I don't feel good.
哦 親愛的... Oh, sweetie...
邁克爾 我想要這一切結束 Michael, I want for this to be over.
對我倆來說都是如此 That makes two of us.
唯一的問題是要弄清 你父親留給你的到底是什麼 It's just a question of looking at whatever it is your father gave you.
只有一把鑰匙 It's just a key.
那個上鎖的盒子就在這家雪茄俱樂部裏 It's in a lockbox at the corona de oro cigar club.
我不是逃犯 沒那麼顯眼 把鑰匙給我 I'm not a wanted fugitive. Give me the key.
我去拿 I'll do it.
想要散散步麼? You want to take a walk?
唐克雷蒂小姐 Miss Tancredi?
我需要和你談一下 I need to have a word with you.
唐克雷蒂小姐 Miss Tancredi?
當然可以 Of course.
唐克雷蒂小姐? 女士? Miss Tancredi? Ma'am?
唐克雷蒂小姐 Miss Tancredi?
得走了 it's time to go.
女士 Ma'am?
他們從後門走了 They're going out the back.
快點 快 come on, come on.
明尼蘇達州 明尼亞波利/聖保羅國際機場
注意 航班抵達... MINNEAPOLIS, NINNESOTA NINNEAPOLIS/ST.Paul INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
請幫我接兒科 Pediatrics, please.
科羅拉多州,杜蘭戈
你好 Hello.
卡梅倫 Cameron.
你好 爸爸 Hi, dad.
你怎麼樣啊? 大傢伙 How are you doing, big guy?
我很好 在吃午飯呢 Good.I'm eating my lunch.
好吃嗎? How is it?
太難吃了 Pretty disgusting.
你媽媽可能會從家裏給你帶晚餐來的 Maybe your mom can bring you some dinner from home.
今天看醫生了麼? Did you see the doctor today?
是的 他說只要我不去街上跑 Yeah.He said I can go home this week
這個星期我就可以回家了 as long as I stay out of the street.
你是個聰明的大男孩 You're a smart young man.
你是知道怎樣過街的 You know how to cross the street.
你生我的氣麼? Are you mad at me?
聽我說 Listen to me.
沒有人生你的氣 No one is mad at you.
這不是你的錯 And this wasn't yo fault.
我本應該照顧好你的 I'm the one who should have been looking out for you.
可你那時不在的 You weren't even there.
但我本該在的 But I should have been.
唉 真是的 Aw, man.
喂 兒子 我得掛電話了 Hey, buddy, listen.I got to go,
我稍後再打給你 好麼? but I'll call you back later, okay?
- 好吧 再見 - 卡梅倫... - Okay.Bye. - Cameron...
我愛你 I love you.
卡...? Cam?
我是 Yeah.
有沒有富蘭克林的消息? What have we got on Franklin?
從早上起一直沒有新消息 Nothing new since this morning.
明尼蘇達餐廳搶劫案的另一個目擊證人 Another witness from the Minnesota diner robbery
確認了疑犯的身份 gave a positive I.D.
很好 15分鐘前我剛到明尼阿波利斯 Good. 'Cause I just landed in Minneapolis 15 minutes ago.
其他消息呢? Anything else?
那個女孩子 迪迪 Yeah. The girl. Dede.
很明顯她生病了 是某種慢性疾病 Apparently, she's been ill,some chronic condition.
把富蘭克林的面部照片 Fax Franklin's mug shot
發傳真給明尼蘇達東南區的各大醫院 to every hospita in southeastern Minnesota.
已經做了 運氣好的話 Already done.With any luck,
那女孩不得不去醫院治療 那麼他就會現身了 she'll get sick enough to need one, then he'll show his face.
你還沒有孩子 是吧 蘭? You don't have kids, do you, Lang?
沒 Nope.
有其他消息再通知我 Call me when you have something else.
買這個 I'll take that.
- 沒拿到 - 什麼? - We didn't get it. - What?
我們稍後還得再回去 And we need to get back in there soon.
一旦他們發現莎拉去過那裏 Once the company finds out Sara was in there,
用不了多久他們就會懷疑的 it won't be long before they start wondering why.
你們找個靠近俱樂部的地點 躲好 Find a spot close to the club and sit tight.
我們要用車 We're going to take the car.
- 幾個小時後回來 - 你們去哪? - We'll be back in a couple of hours.- Where you going?
有個會員也許能幫我們 Turns out that maybe there's one member of the club who can help us.
誰? Who?
波普? Pope?
請稍等 Just a minute.
亨利 Henry.
你來這做什麼? What are you doing here?
你在保釋期逃走 Aside from jumping bail
還四處躲避警察? and evading the authorities?
有些事我要和你說清 There's something that you need to hear,
但是首先我想知道 你是否會聽 but, first, I need to know if you'll listen.
莎拉 我可以明確的告訴你 沒什麼好談的 I can assure you, Sara, we've got nothing to discuss.
先生 求你了 只要5分鐘 Sir, please.I need five minutes.
5分鐘過後 你要我們走 我們一定走 After that, if you want us to, we'll leave.
還有誰? Who's "us"?
《越獄》第二季 第十七集 Prison.Break.S02E17
我不想惹麻煩 I don't want any trouble.
很好 我們也不想 Good.Because that's not why we're here.
你到底想幹什麼? What the hell are you thinking about,
來這兒跳華爾茲? 你是個通緝犯! waltzing in here? You're a wanted criminal!
你可能忘記了 In case you've forgotten,
我忠於一生的職責就是 I dedicated my career--my entire life--
把你們這樣的人關在監獄裏 to keeping people like you behind bars.
你指的是有罪的人 You're talking about guilty people.
我哥哥是無辜的 My brother is innocent.
我們很有可能找到證據 證明這點 And we may have the evidence to prove it.
我不在乎什麼證據 你們走吧 Well, I don't care; I want you out of here.
證據在科羅納德奧俱樂部的一個鎖櫃裏 It's in a lockbox at the corona del oro club,
你是那裏的會員 and you're a member.
出去! Out!
亨利 請聽我說 Henry, please listen.
莎拉 我本來以為你更明白事理 Sara, I'm tempted to say you should have known better.
但你的所作所為... But after what you did...
我父親是在調查布倫斯的案子時 my father was looking into the burrows case
被謀殺的 when he was murdered.
這把鑰匙 是我從他屍體上唯一找到的東西 This key is the only thing I could recover from his body.
阿拉巴馬州,科內庫郡
我們去哪兒? Where are we going?
他們都餓了 They're hungry.
我們開了一整天車 We've been driving all day.
吃塊奶糖 Chick-o-stick.
他們需要吃飯 They need real food.
這不是到了嗎 親愛的 Soon enough, pumpkin.
他媽的! Alackaday.
一群惡棍 流氓 土匪和強盜 Miscreants.Defilers. Defacers.Despoilers.
這是哪兒? What is this?
我家 My home.
不! Aw, no, no, no!
不 No.
拜託 拜託
你去哪兒
機場
你真走運
要多久?
二十分鐘左右 趕飛機?
我女朋友四點的飛機
應該沒問題
好極了
我是卡德納
你還差多遠?
二十英里
收到
知道了
怎麼了?
沒事 我是機場保安
有美國逃犯非法入境 儘是這種事兒
醫學中心
明尼蘇達州,明尼亞波利
好 寶貝 乖乖坐在這兒 好不好? All right, sweetie, why don't you sit over here, okay?
好的 All right.
我到那邊去一下 I'm going to go over there
去跟那位女士談談 and I'm going to talk to the lady.All right?
你想要什麼嗎? You need anything?
確定? You sure?
好 Okay.
什麼事? Yes?
我女兒迪迪病得很重 My daughter, Dede, she's really sick.
她的腎臟一直不太好 從... She's had this kidney thing since she,
從...很小的時候起 she was real young.
- 大概有... - 她在哪兒? - It's mostly... - Where is she?
就在那兒 She's sitting right there.
你們之前來過嗎? Have you been here before?
沒有 我從外地來的 No.I'm from out of town.
能看下你的社保卡嗎? Can I see your insurance card?
不行 Um...no, no.
我沒上任何保險 I don't have any insurance.
我離開軍隊以後 社保就被停掉了 After I left the army, they discontinued my insurance.
你們是亨內平郡居民嗎? Are you a resident of Hennepin county?
我說了 我們從外地來 Like I said, we're from out of town.
你有駕照嗎? You have a driver's license?
聽著 我沒有駕照 Look, I don't have a driver's license,
沒有社保卡 或其他類似的東西 an insurance card,or anything like that,
但我懂得法律 but I do know the law.
你必須給我女兒看病 You have to see my little girl.
我得問問主管 Let me go get my supervisor.
很好 Good.
你們兄弟的事與我無關 I don't give a rat's ass about you or your brother.
我曾經信任你 I trusted you,
我關心照顧你 如同對待我自己的兒子一般 I took you under my wing,I treated you like my own son.
我是那麼相信你! I believed you!
日復一日 你卻在騙我 Day after day, you lied to me.
你說這到底個是什麼樣的人? What kind of a man does that?
一個絕望的人 A desperate one.
好... Yeah.
你們來真是個天大的錯誤 you two made a big mistake coming here today.
你們讓我別無選擇 You give me no choice.
我要通報當局 I'm going to notify the authorities right now.
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.