200 ensimmäistä riviä.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
今晚就走 we leave tonight
沒有電 It's got no electricity
也沒自來水 And no running water.
一百塊一個月 A hundred bucks a month.
可以 Deal.
準備好了? Ready?
希望這能行的通 兄弟 I hope this works, popi.
你的那本書 上面都是些坐標 That book of yours it's just a bunch of coordinates
是吧? In there, right?
還有些其他的 Among other things.
你爸爸是否還記得 Does your father still have
我上次給你的電話號碼? That phone number I gave you?
我想是的 I think so.
好 讓他打電話給我哥哥 Well, tell him to call my brother.
爸爸 幫我朋友打那個電話 Papa, make that call for my friend.
那美國人? The american?
如果時間到了 If time runs out,
我還沒有拿到另一半坐標 And I don't have the second half of those coordinates,
Lj 和 這位小姐就會沒命 Lj and the senorita stop breathing.
外面有你的懸賞通緝令
你哪兒都不能去
但願還有別的辦法 Just wish there was another way to do is.
能夠救出lj 同時不把惠斯勒交給他們 To save lj without handing Whistler over.
聽著 只能這樣了 沒別的辦法 Look, man, that's it there isn't.
那是什麼? What is that?
凱斯力氟(一種化學劑) Kesslivol.
當加熱到一定程度 When heated to a certain degree,
就能腐蝕金屬 It eats through steel.
一旦林肯切斷電源 我們就馬上行動 As soon as linc cuts the power we go.
那後備電源呢? What about the backup generator?
在斷電的剎那與後備電源啟動間 There's a lag from when the power cuts out
有個時間差 To when the generator kicks back in.
多長時間? How long a lag we talking about?
30 秒 30 seconds.
只有30秒 快 We only have 30 seconds. go.
全都黑乎乎的
快點 快點 Move it, move it.
來啊 Come on.
走 Let's go.
-好了 快走 -還不行 Okay, let's go. not yet.
得走了 沒時間了 We have to go now. we're running out of time.
相信我 Trust me.
停下 否則我們開槍了
停下
停下
快啊 夥計 Come on, mate.
邁克 為什麼停下? What's the holdup, Michael?
再等等 Just a little bit longer.
停下
停下
怎麼了? What happened?
他們被逮到了 They got caught.
-怎麼回事? -閉嘴 What's going on? shut up.
怎麼 怎麼 ? What, what ?
老實點 Don't try anything.
把他們帶過來 把他們帶過來 Bring 'em over here bring 'em over here
你 跪下 You on your knees, get down
別動 Don't move,
動一動就讓你像他那樣 Or you're like your friend over here.
邁克 到底怎麼了? What's going on, Michael?
這裏發生越獄事件
發生越獄事件
這次最好能成功 This sure as hell better work out.
對大家都好 For everyone's sake.
什麼情況?
沒有發現其他犯人
你們倆 You two,
站起來 On your feet.
帶他們進去
走 move
-斯科菲爾德 在哪? -閉嘴 Where the hell's Scofield? shut it.
如果斯科菲爾德 沒被逮到 If Scofield doesn't get caught,
他就還會有辦法的 He could still fix this mess.
把這流血的雜種
給我拖進去
快點
我們現在怎麼辦? What do we do now?
燈還亮著 他們都知道了你到底有何計劃 邁克? The lights are on, they know about the escape what's your plan,Michael?
這就是計劃 This is the plan.
邁克 怎麼 Michael, how the hell
難道他們被逮住也是你的計劃? Is getting caught your plan?
你告訴他們有30秒時間可以穿越的 You told them they had 30 seconds to get across
但事實上 你知道沒那麼久 When you knew the generator was going to kick in sooner.
我一定是算錯了 I must have miscalculated.
再過10分鐘 太陽就要升起了 We've got about ten minutes till the sun rises.
還有巡邏的警衛呢 And there are soldiers out there, okay.
他們會點人數的 我們得回去 They'll take count. we got to get back to the yard.
我們就待在這兒 We're not going anywhere.
時間就快到了 It's almostime.
-你在幹嗎? -可能是我太太 What do you tnothing. it's just probably my wife.
你知道 我們就住在不遠處 You know, we live a couple miles away
她可能聽到了警報聲 所以就 And she must have heard the sirens, so
等我處理完你 你再打電話 You can make your calls when I'm done with you.
你還帶了什麼? What else you got?
-蘇克雷? -我不在 有事留言 Sucre? I'm not here. say what you got to say.
蘇克雷 你到底在哪? Sucre, where the hell are you?
我們現在全靠你了 We're counting on you to be here
沒有你 我們就全完了 老兄 If you're not there, we're dead, man.
快回我電話 Now call me back, please.
把這些和他的私人物品放一起 Put these with his personal effects.
到底出什麼事了? What's going on out there?
有犯人想越獄 Some prisoners tried to escape.
逃出去了麼? Did they get out?
被抓到了 They got caught.
有一個還傷的挺嚴重 One of them got shot pretty bad.
蘇克雷? Sucre?
蘇克雷? Sucre?
不 我是 阿方索·加利西亞 No, it is Alphonso Gallego.
你到了那兒? You where you need to be?
是的 Yes.
我把車子停在了馬路邊上 I left the suburban on the side of the road.
鑰匙在輪胎上 The keys are in the wheel well.
去看看在不在 Are they still t hecheck 'em out.
在的 They're here.
好 好的 Good, good.
你也來這兒麼? You will be here too,
312 ? On the 312?
是的 是的 312 Yeah, yeah, the 312.
到時見 See you there.
所有人都在這了? These all the men? si, senor.
老實交待你們是怎麼到那的? Tell me, how did you get out there?
你們是怎麼到那的? How did you get out there?
有人想說嗎? Hmm? don't want to tell me?
你們是怎麼到那的? How did you get out there?
有個通道 A tunnel.
在哪? Where?
在勒齊的房間下面 Under Lechero's room.
帶路 Show me.
還要多久? How much longer?
沒幾秒了 It's just a matter of seconds now.
邁克? Michael?
開門 The door.
我不知道密碼 I don't know the combination.
那就砸了它 Then improvise.
真是太瘋狂了 This is insane.
走了 Let's go.
進去 Vamanos.
加緊 Hurry
沒東西
你確定?
確定 absolutely
該死的 讓他們給逃了 it's son of bitch so is out
你確定?
確定
是空的
不是我 It wasn't me
是斯科菲爾德 是他做的 It was Scofield he did this
只要檢查院子 他和 Just check the yard him,
惠斯勒 馬宏和那個籃球小子 Whistler, Mahone and that basketball kid
他們到不了那裏的 None of 'em will be there
點完人數了麼?
快點完了 長官
長官 少了四個
這裏是solo長官 其他的犯人不見了 This is captain solo. other inmates are missing.
給我全面封鎖這裏 I want a post-and-protect
以及監獄周邊地區 Around the entire perimeter of the prison.
將軍 沒找到有人 General, we see no one.
你確定有犯人逃出去了? Are you sure there's prisoners out here?
沒他們的地方 你當然找不到他們 You won't find the prisoners here in no-man's-land
因為他們已經走了 Because they're already gone.
快點 我們要跟丟了
他一上來就大聲的喊
要我們下車
快下車 Off the bus now
快下車 Get off the
能描述下疑犯麼?
可以 他高高的個子
有6尺多高
哪國人?
美國人 american
他說英語的
再見到他 你能認出來麼?
是的 當然了
怎麼了 What's wrong?
我扭到腳了 脫臼了 My ankle I've torn it apart
快跟上 Come on.
沒那麼遠了 加把勁 It's not that far. help me up
惠斯勒先生 那就拽你頭髮 拖你走 Mr. Whistler, we'll drag you by your hair
因為我們必須走 Because we got to go
我會連累你們的 快走吧 別管我 I'll slow you down. just go just leave me
我們都知道這行不通 We both know that's not an option.
離海岸很近了 It's only a quarter
只有四分之一英里了 Of a mile to the beach.
只要我們堅持 一定能到那的 If we stick to the bush, we can make it.
阿歷克斯 來幫下忙 Alex, a little help?
走 快點 Go. come on
我們只有幾分鐘時間 Hey. we only have a few minutes.
後面有士兵追著 We got soldiers right behind us.
還有警察 Cops as well.
得到我們要的了嗎 We got what we nd?
恩 得到了 Yeah, we got what we need.
我們需要什麼 What do we need?
總是會遇到這樣的情況 Always picking up the strays, huh?
這邊走 This way.
快 走吧 come on. let's go
聽著 邁克 如果你以為把我交給他們 Listen, Michael, if you think the company's just going
他們就會放了你侄子 那你就錯了 To let you swap me for your nephew, you're mistaken.
閉嘴 Shut up.
一旦他們得到了我 Once they get hold of me,
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.