200 ensimmäistä riviä.
《越獄》前情回顧 Previously on Prison Break
上方不太穩固 Brace gonna be tricky
必須弄些支撐物來 不然會塌方 Must get the tunnel properly supported or it will come down to our heads.
蘇珊 將會找你要信息 Susan will call you for information
讓她來接你 然後進她的車 Make sure sure she picked you up, and get in the car , all right?
這麼急電話約你出來 Eager to call you up
我想你會感興趣知道這個消息的 Just thought what you want to know
如果你真要走的話 If you really leaving,
請帶上我 求你了 我不想待這了 Take me with you, please. I dont want to be here anymore.
你還是不參與的好 You dont want to get inpart with this.
我也無法想信他不和他們合作 There is a part of me that I dont believe he doesnt work with them.
但他是我所愛的人 Cause he is the man I love.
他還要帶我去巴黎 我的初行 The man is going to take me to my first trip to Paris.
他不會帶你去 我會 If he doesnt take you, I will.
真是令人驚嘆啊 看著吧 Impressive blanco, enjoy it
少了後顧之憂了 Now we can settle this back
我們有24個小時來挖隧道 All right, we got 24 hours to dig that tunnel
照這個樣子 得用上3天 You mean you want to take our guys three days to dig it first time
這麼說吧 即使真的挖好了 Let's just say by some America
接下來又如何呢? We are able to park the dirt,then what?
有辦法對付塔樓衛兵? Have plans to get rid of guards tower?
邁克 惠斯勒說 Michael Mr. Whistler here says
得停停了 You know you got stop less time by clock
我會想辦法的 I am still working on that
那女人會忍忍再多給時間 甚至給我們買喝的 I like to know this girl could put up with spend any more time and buy us some drinks
我也同意 邁克 大家都累了 I agreed Michael. You know we are all out of energy
我說了這樣不行 I just say there is no better.
我說就這樣吧 I dont give nos what
大家都忙得散架了還怎麼出去? How could we get out of this hell everyone gonna fall apart
你來麼? You come?
今天不行 Not today.
詹姆斯和我還有很多事要澄清 James and I got a lot things to clean up
但是我不會逼著他這麼做 But I dont trying to do with
你有想過要是能回到過去麼 You ever wish that you could back time?
想想過去那些有意義的事情 Just remember how I was things make sense
故去三年的每一天 Everyday for last three years.
那是惠斯勒的女友? Is that Whistler's girlfriend?
她為什麼呆在車裏? Why she's staying in the car?
因為她以為要明天才能見你 Cause she think she will see you tomorrow.
你還期待著我們有足夠的時間? It's expecting we have time you getting on
此話怎講? And?
你肯定嗎? You sure that was?
我們進展如何? Where are we?
落後進度 明午後我們應該可以出去 Behind schedule, we should be on the same side by tomorrow afternoon.
你說應該是什麼意思? What do you mean should?
地道應該把我們送去禁入區 The tunnel get us into no mans land,
但卻有柵欄 我們需要改道避開塔衛 but it get the fence, we're going need new diversion for the tower guards.
什麼時候 What time?
最好還是白天行動 Daytime's still our best option.
晚上他們會加強防衛 They double the guards at night.
還有吉普車巡邏? And the jeep patrols?
是的 呃 還有些別的 Yeah. and, uh there's something else.
什麼 What?
蒂博格加入了 還有馬宏 T-bag's coming. and Mahone.
還有貝裏克 還有一個毒販子 Bellick. oh, yeah, there's a drug lord, too.
知道麼? 跟他們無關 You know what? it's not about them.
關鍵是惠斯勒 我們得盡一切辦法 It's about Whistler. we got to do whatever
你不必知道惠斯勒究竟是什麼人 You don't need to know who Whistler is.
那他有多大價值你知道吧 我兒子的命 What about what he's worth? my son's life.
惠斯勒並不是解決問題的辦法 I justish there was another way to do this.
要救出lj 但不能把惠斯勒交給他們 To save lj without handing Whistler over.
聽著 我們沒的選擇 Look, man, that's it. there isn't.
我知道 I know.
聽著 你解決隧道的問題 Listen, you worry about the tunnel,
我會解決守衛的問題 I worry about the guards.
-明天見 -明天見 See you tomorrow. tomorrow.
那些柱子 就盡量用吧 Hey, now, don't skimp on the braces up there.
如果還要的話 就只管 In fact, if you want to add a little extra, just
這活要干到什麼時候啊 You know, we can work on this railroad all
不過沒關係 The livelong day, but it don't matter
反正斯科菲爾德不知道出去後會怎麼個情況 If Scofield doesn't know what happens once
一旦我們出去 We get off the train. once we get
大家就各顧各的 Out of here, it's every man for himself.
斯科菲爾德不用對我們任何人負責 Scofield's not responsible for any of us.
是嗎? Is that so?
顯然你還不瞭解他 You obviously don't know him very well,
大老粗 Shakespeare.
當我們從福克斯河逃出來後 When we broke out of fox river,
他想把我們都給毀了 He tried to screw every one of us.
有一半的人 Half the men ended up either
要麼被殺 要麼被抓 或者更糟 Dead, captured or worse.
最容易被逮到的人 The guys who are easiest to catch
就是那些四處惹事或者整天哀嘆 Are the one's who spend more time
而不趕緊逃跑的人 Pissing and moaning at each other than running.
給你的唯一建議是 My only advice to you,
傳道書第六章13節 Ecclesiastes 6:13.
不要使你自己和你的敵人混在一起 "separate thyself from thy enemies,
多注意下你的朋友 And take heed of thy friends."
干的怎樣了 阿歷克斯? How we doing, Alex?
如果那些柱子能撐的住的話 Well, if those braces hold,
明天的某個時候 We could be to the surface
我們就能到上面了 Sometime tomorrow.
都動動 大家都要保持清醒 Let's rotate. keep everybody fresh.
歡迎進入礦坑 小白臉 Welcome to the coal mine, canary.
澆什麼水啊 Drop what?
別老讓你的汗滴到我身上 Don't drop your body-water upon me like that
不是我的汗 我發誓 Hey, it ain't coming from me, I swear.
工程師 過來 Engineer, come.
你看看 Look at this.
是碰到水管了還是怎麼的? We hit a pipe or something?
哦 不妙 Oh, no.
那正好是我們隧道的上方 That's right above our tunnel.
撐不到明天了 That's not going to hold till tomorrow.
該怎麼辦? So what do we do?
今晚就走 We leave tonight.
今晚? Tonight?
你不是說過晚上不可能成功 I thought you said a nighttime escape was impossible.
如果繼續下雨 隧道又會坍塌 If the rain keeps up, the tunnel will collapse again,
到時就前功盡棄了 And that'll be the end of it.
你就死定了 It'll be the end for you.
時間不多的人是你 You're the one on a deadline.
那萬一在我們出去的時候坍塌呢? What if it gives out whilwe're inside?
我們豈不是都被活埋了 We end up like buried treasure.
要不想去 那就滾 You want out, get out
聽著 要是沒有大家齊心協力 Look, you're not pulling this off tonight
你今晚也出不去 Without all of us working around the clock.
同樣的 沒有他的計劃 And none of us
我們大家也都出不去 Are ever making it out of here
所以 如果你能夠 Without his plan, so if you tell me
想出一個今晚出去的辦法 That you can figure out a way how to do this at night,
那麼我們都會和你一起努力 Then i we can figure out a way
想辦法及時挖好隧道 How to get that tunnel dug in time.
開始挖吧 Let's start digging.
你是不是掉了東西 I think you dropped something.
我在舊報紙上讀到了 I've read in old newspapers that make it to sona
美國人是如何要別人去遵守自己所丟棄的標準 How americans hold others to standards they ignore.
美國人認為別人都不該有權力 除了他們自己 How they think no one should have power but them.
我告訴別人 這不是真的 但其實就是真的 I tell everyone it's a lie, but I see it's true.
我知道你要走了 I know you're leaving.
那我想 我為你做了那麼多 And I think that after everything I've done to help,
你居然不帶上我 你太無恥了 I think it sucks you're not taking me with you
我知道你現在不明白 I know it doesn't seem like it now,
但其實我是在幫你 送了你一份大禮 But I'm doing you a favor. I'm giving you a gift.
讓我繼續呆在大牢 是吧 Oh, wow, life in prison.
謝謝了 真是得償所願啊 Thank you. I've always wanted one of those.
這比四處逃亡要好 It's better than a life on the run.
我不屬於這 我只不過 I don't belong here. all I did was give a guy
你留在這 You're not going
對不起 I'm sorry.
為了你好 It's for the best.
你怎麼知道這是為了我好? How do you know what's best for me?
都辦好了? Y cuanto me va costar?
好 謝謝 Okay, muchas gracias.
準備好了 It's good to go.
你知道時間和地點 是吧? You know where and when to be, right?
如果你不準時出現 我們就玩完了 If you're not there, we're screwed.
你沒事吧? You all right?
我很好 I'm fine.
我來取下東西 I'm just going to grab my stuff.
是啊 或許對你和詹姆斯來說 消失是最好的了 Yeah. probably best if you and James disappear.
我知道 I know. I know.
知道在哪見面 是吧? You know where to meet us, right?
普拉亞布蘭克鎮 你會在 Playa blanca. you'll be on the
3-12 3-12.
3-12 那明天見 3-12. we'll see you tomorrow then.
祝你好運 Good luck.
你也是 You, too.
又是蘇珊那娘們 Hey, it's that Susan chick.
她又找我了 She wants to meet again.
好的 Good.
告訴她一切正常 Let her know everything's on track.
讓她盡可能感到踏實 We want to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
她為何會不踏實? Why shouldn't she be?
她明天就能得到她要的人了 是吧? She's going to get her guy tomorrow, right?
是的 只要邁克的良知不惹麻煩的話 Well, if Michael's conscience doesn't get in the way.
什麼意思? What do you mean?
他有顧慮 He's having doubts.
關於是否能夠盡快逃走 About if he can pull it off?
如果必要的話 About if he should.
但是他一定可以成功的 是吧? But he's going to go through with it, right?
你在找什麼 What are you looking for?
找給索納監獄外部的燈供電的電線 Where the power lines connect to Sona's exterior lights.
如果切除電源以後會有逃亡的機會 If cutting the power out there was an option,
為什麼我們沒有一開始就這樣做 Why didn't we do that in the first place?
首先 那裏的電源不是這裏所能控制的 One, the power out there isn't controlled from in here.
其次 還有那個東西 And, two, there's that.
每個監獄都有一個後備的發電機 Every prison has a backup generator.
就算我們切斷了電源 它們還會再亮 Even if we cut the lights, they'll just come back on again
立刻 Immediately.
好吧 這是一個嚴肅和殘酷的問題 Well, that's a big, bloody problem.
告訴勒齊我需要他的電話 Tell Lechero I need his phone.
計劃有變 林肯 Change of plans, Linc.
我們今晚行動 We're doing this tonight.
今晚? 發生了什麼事情 邁克 Tonight? what happened, Michael?
雨 泥土 地道 都是問題 Rain, dirt, tunnel, problem.
-地道還能支持多久? -看情況 How long can it hold?
那要看情況了 That depends
看什麼情況? Depends on what?
根據雨停的時間 When the rain stops.
你說過晚上越獄是不可能的 You said breaking out at night was impossible.
是說過 不過 Yeah, well
告訴我你想怎麼擺平這個問題 You want to tell me how you're going to pull this off?
首先 我需要蘇克雷的幫助 For starters, I need to get ahold of Sucre.
蘇克雷 你知道我幹什麼謀生嗎 Sucre, do you know what I do for a living?
我有一個好主意 I have a pretty good idea.
我能讀懂人 I read people.
而且你 我的朋友 像是一本多彩的書 And you, my friend, are a coloring book.
我覺得 I think you left
你把這個掉到我的車裏了 This in my car.
這個只是 我的意思是 Look. that that was just I mean
No comments yet. Be the first to leave one.